Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:35 pm

JavedhJuma wrote: Stop your rhetoric. Everything that does not conform to your distorted beliefs, you call the scholars paid.

I only remember engaging with you regarding the claim of Amir who claimed to show the baby (minus the private parts) to confirm if the baby was a boy or a girl and he put the baby in a basked and sent it away with the maid. They put fruit in the basket and covered the baby up! I think this is where I left you. and you disappeared.

Now that you are back, please tell me if the Dai is the descendant of Huratul Malika who promised Dais from Zoeb. Was Zoeb her son? She promised Dais would be from Zoeb's progeny according to the paper you presented. Were Bharmal and Tarmal his descendants and is the present Dai his descendant. That is all I wanted to know and you disappeared. Also, I wanted to know if Huratul Malika had access to Imam AS, why did she not present him to at least a couple of people who could prove her statement.

But I never engaged with you on Usoole Kafi. Go read the thread again. Show me my frustrations. Unless you are Khadim, who claims to be a twelver. I provided him everything I had from one of his own people to prove that Imam Ismail AS was the true Imam and not Kazim.

Since you suggesting we read kalams of Imam Moiz, AS, why don't you tell me what he said. Please educate me. I have a book called "Orations of the Fatimid Caliphs" so don't try to lie. Also, when you come back I shall show you what one of the learned Fatimid Dai's said about Imams in occultation. So now the ball is in your court.

Look who is talking. You are a confused man.
What are you smoking James. My frustration was not evident of Usool-a-kafi. I spoke up in favour of Imam Ismail AS and brother KA786/110 also spoke up with brother davedar and others. You were absent. I just now went through the thread and did not see your post. May be you can highlight it.
Learn to quote properly.It takes a lot of effort to wade through your gibberish when you don't quote properly.

I had stopped replying to you when you went overboard in your trolling by asking me to throw challenges to Paul Walker,etc.I'll reiterate once more.Bohras don't give one hoot about Ivanov's opinion that Imam Aamir AS had a daughter instead of a son.

As for Moulatena Hurrat ul Maleka RA,she is the spiritual mother of Duat Mutlaqeen just like you claim that Agha Khan is your spiritual father.

As for Usool-ul-Kafi thread,you called out to badrijanab and Munira in your frustration when you couldn't answer against Khadhim Al Mahdi satisfactorily.This is your post:

Badri Janab and Munira bahen,

You are always beating up on the Ithnas and when they respond you run away and leave others to fight your battles. if you did not have guts to face brother Khadim, then why did you muddy the waters. You hypocrites! Come out of your cocoons and defend yourselves.
After your above moronic post,you had the nerve to talk on behalf of bohras. :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Maqbool wrote:
james wrote:Note December 2014 and July 2015. Did you ask him anonymously why he waited 6-7 months to publish that letter? :
This james is here to make mischief. He is not serious. He is not reading the post properly and just reply for sack of reply.

In the letter Mr. Mohammedbhai Raja has clearly mentioned following:
Since that time and until a month ago, my wife and I were living under constant fear of Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s group, but now no more. Now I want to relate my story and the truth about the despicable actions of this group, and the threat and fear tactics that they used in order to force me and my wife into pledging loyalty to Shehzada Saifuddin :
That shows Mohammed Raja in a more negative light.6 months he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:05 am

james wrote:
he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".
There's a word for a person who forces someone to give misaq under pressure and against his will.

It's "shithead."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:08 am

Mr Raja never gave misaaq he was under taqiya...

btw according to your logic even muffy is hypocrite because he was under misaq of SKQ for 50 years yet he was doing lanat on him?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:54 am

That shows Mohammed Raja in a more negative light.6 months he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".
And James what do you call a person who gave 50 years of Misaq to a Mazoon and then sends the laanat?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 am

james wrote: That shows Mohammed Raja in a more negative light.6 months he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".
What's "meethaq"? Know about Misaq. Oh pretending to be an arab with some crazy spelling & pronunciation

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:00 pm

james wrote:

It's "hypocrite".
Mr. Mohammedbhai Raja appears to have done the honorable thing by staying quiet while his daughter in dubai completed her pregnancy and gave child birth - to avoid the stress from Muffy oppressors from persecuting their daughter while she was pregnant. It was a torturous sacrifice to make between choosing to support their daughters health, which they did ( despite her previous betrayals by her and her husband . . Details in the letter), and taking the step to denounce their misaaq with Muffy as being forced. They stayed silent and sacrificed their courage, albeit momentarily, for the sake of their daughter - it is called unconditional Love. Maybe someday the daughter will realize and appreciate her parents' love for her and not become manipulated by Muffy agents such as kinana or Kausar and break up families which these clowns from Yusuf Najmiddin family routinely do.

So James the circumstances are different - it is not hypocrisy- it is the outcome of oppression, manipulation, and ultimately a sacrifice for the well being of the daughter and grandchild to be born.
It's a shame that muffy agents stoop so low as staging a medical crisis and play on family dynamics to promote their own agenda. Hope people realize and take note of the games that are played for scoring an upper hand. It's a good thing this Mohammed Raja documented his story . . . Quite an exposé, I would say.

Taizoonbhai Saheb Shakir got company - as whistleblower. Speaking of him, wonder if they continue to oppress Him through manipulating his family. High time people realize the torturous games played of pitting families against each other in the name of religion, or loyalty. Ordinary people (that includes Saifee mahal people) who chose SMS as their Dai Must realize that there is absolutely no need to cut off family ties - respect for one another is a basic human value, and respect among family members and loved ones must never be compromised, despite differences in values or faith.

On another note, I have to add this, even though it is really convoluted and very sickening, although a bit retarded too:
I heard that some people inside the circles of Saifee mahal's Muffy advisors are secretly pleased that this Mohammed Raja wrote the letter- and the reasoning they give is this: it demonstrates to the people as a shining example of what "could" happen to you and your family, if you decide to go with SKQ. That SKQ supporters would be hunted down, persecuted, and by their own account feel under immense torture, should they decide to be flagrantly disloyal to SMS.

This is CRAZY and SO SO convoluted!! Sounds to me like Kauser Ali line of deductive evil reasoning .. .Hmmm?

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm

james wrote:
JavedhJuma wrote: Stop your rhetoric. Everything that does not conform to your distorted beliefs, you call the scholars paid.

I only remember engaging with you regarding the claim of Amir who claimed to show the baby (minus the private parts) to confirm if the baby was a boy or a girl and he put the baby in a basked and sent it away with the maid. They put fruit in the basket and covered the baby up! I think this is where I left you. and you disappeared.

Now that you are back, please tell me if the Dai is the descendant of Huratul Malika who promised Dais from Zoeb. Was Zoeb her son? She promised Dais would be from Zoeb's progeny according to the paper you presented. Were Bharmal and Tarmal his descendants and is the present Dai his descendant? That is all I wanted to know and you disappeared. Also, I wanted to know if Huratul Malika had access to Imam AS, why did she not present him to at least a couple of people who could prove her statement.

But I never engaged with you on Usoole Kafi. Go read the thread again. Show me my frustrations. Unless you are Khadim, who claims to be a twelver. I provided him everything I had from one of his own people to prove that Imam Ismail AS was the true Imam and not Kazim. I was not frustrated. I provided enough proof of Imam Ismail AS as the legitimate Imam. Whereas you had no guts to defend yourselves, including Badri Janab and Munira bahen who constantly criticised Ithnas.

Since you are suggesting we read kalams of Imam Moiz, AS, why don't you tell me what he said. Can you provide these? If you cannot, why did you ask us to read his kalams. At least tell us what he says. Please educate me. I have a book called "Orations of the Fatimid Caliphs" so don't try to lie. Also, when you come back I shall show you what one of the learned Fatimid Dai's said about Imams in occultation. So now the ball is in your court.

Look who is talking. You are a confused man.
What are you smoking James. My frustration was not evident of Usool-a-kafi. I spoke up in favour of Imam Ismail AS and brother KA786/110 also spoke up with brother davedar and others. You were absent. I just now went through the thread and did not see your post. May be you can highlight it.
Reread this thead and see who was defending Imam Ismail as the legitimate Imam. No bohora confronted this Khadim who opened the thread on the Bohora site. After the Ismailis spoke up, he disappeared just like you do from time to time. I am not the only one who noticed this. Some of your own Bohora brothers have commented too. James you bark too much and have nothing legitimate to contribute..

Learn to quote properly.It takes a lot of effort to wade through your gibberish when you don't quote properly. Show me what I quoted improperly. Challenge you. My posts seem gibberish to you because you are a troll. You keep beating on Ivanov, but what I had quoted was from this site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-Tayyib_Abu%27l-Qasim. I thought if I provided material from scholars' sites you won't understand because you have been told to discredit western scholars. Also, your comprehension is limited. So I provided information from wikipedia which you, and another ignorant person uses to prove his stupid points. Now tell me what was the point of hiding the baby in a basket with fruits and vegetables! Never heard of such a thing! As a King he could have provided his army to guard the baby. Putting a baby in a basket was risky. Enemy could easily topple the basked and kill the baby.

I had stopped replying to you when you went overboard in your trolling by asking me to throw challenges to Paul Walker,etc. Let me tell you why you went into hiding. I did not challenge you to respond to Paul Walker. I asked you questions when you provided a paper on Huratul Malika who claimed future Dais to be from her progeny/ from Dai Zoeb till the end, and I asked you if this had come true.I'll reiterate once more.Bohras don't give one hoot about Ivanov's opinion that Imam Aamir AS had a daughter instead of a son. I agree. However, I have never asked any of my friends this because we do not engage in religious talks.

As for Moulatena Hurrat ul Maleka RA,she is the spiritual mother of Duat Mutlaqeen just like you claim that Agha Khan is your spiritual father. Thank you for your clarification. So I take it that Zoeb was her son, and as a spiritual mother she had promised the Dai's will be from her progeny, correct. This is from the pamphlet you provided. My question to you was, so Raja Bharmal/Tarmal were Hindus converted to Bohoraism. Syedi Fakhruddin was Tarmal's son, correct? At that time dais were selected on their merits and not whether the father was A Dai or not. As a rule during Fatimid rule, Dai's were chosen on the basis of merit and not the way they are today. If they were not then descendants of Dai Zoeb then your spiritual mother was not spiritual afterall, for her prediction did not come true, right? Also, did Dai Zoeb ever meet Imam Tayeb? Malika met him, and as a mother I am sure she would have wanted her son, the Dai, to meet the Imam of the Time to confer Dawat on Zoeb. Why did Malika appoint the Dai and not the Imam himself?

As for Usool-ul-Kafi thread,you called out to badrijanab and Munira in your frustration when you couldn't answer against Khadhim Al Mahdi satisfactorily.This is your post:

Badri Janab and Munira bahen,

You are always beating up on the Ithnas and when they respond you run away and leave others to fight your battles. if you did not have guts to face brother Khadim, then why did you muddy the waters. You hypocrites! Come out of your cocoons and defend yourselves.
Go back to Usool E Kafi and see who was the last poster on that thread. It was definitely not Khadim. He has recently started posting again but has not responded to me so I do not care. Since you are so knowledgeable why haven't you protected your faith. I jumped in because I follow Imam Ismail AS and Khadim never proved to me I was wrong. Where were you? Why did you not defend the Imamat of Imam Ismail AS? Or you don't defend Imams but your spiritual mother and the Dai's only? If it were not for the sacrifices of Ismaili Imams your dawat would not be alive today. Learn about your religion by investing in education and not Sabaks. You have to rely on yourself to protect your Soul and not on money hungry Sheikhs! Anybody who asks to share knowledge for money, you should run far away and invest in yourself. You will thus protect your soul, character and your faith.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Alam
Taizoonbhai Saheb Shakir got company - as whistleblower. Speaking of him, wonder if they continue to oppress Him through manipulating his family
One Word YES

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:06 am

james wrote: That shows Mohammed Raja in a more negative light.6 months he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".
What do u call a person who shouts for no reason and looses temper every now and then : MAD
What do u call a person who pretends to forget stuff in order to hide the truth : Opportunist
What do u call a person who is against women education and progress : Male chauvinist
What do u call a person who disdains secular education: Backward
What do u call a person who tells his followers to not work in banks but has all his and his family money in banks: Hypocrite
What do u call a person who tells to embrace his relatives but then sends Curses on the same relatives: Two-Tongued (reptilian)

Do you want me to go on? ...or are you already smoking hot inside your Pants :twisted:

Oh By the way ..I don't think you are smart enough to guess whom I am talking about and also since your comprehension of English is weak...All of the above is for DMBS

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:52 pm

As usual, James choses to remain silent when countered with a solid response! @James, I can see your credibility wherein, you go silent on some good responses!
SBM wrote:
James wrote:That shows Mohammed Raja in a more negative light.6 months he stays under meethaq and then jumps to the other side.There's a word for people like him.Do you want to guess?

It's "hypocrite".
And James what do you call a person who gave 50 years of Misaq to a Mazoon and then sends the laanat?

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:

It's "hypocrite".
Oh By the way ..I don't think you are smart enough to guess whom I am talking about and also since your comprehension of English is weak...All of the above is for DMBS

bhai what you call the person who was second in command for 50years in burhanuddin moula era he witness all this weather bank issue or insurance ban and kept quite what is your view on this

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 pm

He kept quite when the poor bhora were raped by his own family. chip of the old block. Pretty sure he got his share of the loot.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 pm

It's "hypocrite".
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
What do u call a person who tells to embrace his relatives but then sends Curses on the same relatives: Two-Tongued (reptilian)

Do you want me to go on? ...or are you already smoking hot inside your Pants :twisted:

hamhyd wrote: bhai what you call the person who was second in command for 50years in burhanuddin moula era he witness all this weather bank issue or insurance ban and kept quite what is your view on this
As far as Insurance is concerned , even now ,all the aamils of DMBS have health and Car insurance in Europe, Canada, USA , Australia.

Anyways,
what would you call Nabi Adam who did not kill(punish) his son Cain for killing Abel(wasi of adam nabi)

what would you call Moulana Ali who did not kill(punish) 1,2,3 though they persecuted shia brutally and hijacked Rasullulah's(S.W.) true daawat

what would you call the Mastureen imaams for going into satar(seclusion) rather then openly challenging the brutal Mamun Rashid (a bitterest foe of the Ismailis.)

If you had any depth of understanding how daawat is done and how sacrifices are made, by the Rutbas(especially Imam,dai, mazun) , in times of complex social circumstances for the larger good of the dawat, you would not have raised this dumb question

By the way, in all the above 3 examples i gave , the Dawat was hijacked by nefarious elements, just like how it was hijacked in the later years of syedna Mohammed burhanuddin(RA)...the guys who hijacked it , would not let you beleive so.

It is beyond the comprehensive capacity of you and me to understand why "Rutba na sahib" do what they do(keep silent or openly challenge) ..so i would advice you to refrain from asking questions which exhibit your ignorance.

Finally , i Do know what i would call Mufaddal Bhai Saheb = 'Dawedaar' :evil:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am

ok if that is the case then muffy has more qualities of Burhanuddin sucessor then Khuzaima.

if you see the pattern muffy is exactly walking on foot step of muhammed burhaanuddin.

he goes on hunting
roam arounds in jets
buys and sells masjid places under his nose
expensive zyafats
no accountability
no concern for poors
brainless schemes which never benefits general people
there is a endless list.....

according to moiz dhanu logic, now we should not question muffy at all, he is raza na sahib and he can do ayyashi as he wants because he has raza. :roll:

when and where I should give misaaq to muffy the raza boy? :lol:

It is beyond the comprehensive capacity of you and me to understand why "Rutba na sahib" do what they do(keep silent or openly challenge)

What ever muffy is doing is beyond comprehension of khuzaima, now I am getting the point.

Last edited by Al-Noor on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:08 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
It's "hypocrite".
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: What do u call a person who shouts for no reason and looses temper every now and then : MAD

hamhyd wrote: bhai what you call the person who was second in command for 50years in burhanuddin moula era he witness all this weather bank issue or insurance ban and kept quite what is your view on this
As far as Insurance is concerned , even now ,all the aamils of DMBS have health and Car insurance in Europe, Canada, USA , Australia.

Anyways,
what would you call Nabi Adam who did not kill(punish) his son Cain for killing Abel(wasi of adam nabi)

what would you call Moulana Ali who did not kill(punish) 1,2,3 though they persecuted shia brutally and hijacked Rasullulah's(S.W.) true daawat

what would you call the Mastureen imaams for going into satar(seclusion) rather then openly challenging the brutal Mamun Rashid (a bitterest foe of the Ismailis.)

If you had any depth of understanding how daawat is done and how sacrifices are made, by the Rutbas(especially Imam,dai, mazun) , in times of complex social circumstances for the larger good of the dawat, you would not have raised this dumb question

By the way, in all the above 3 examples i gave , the Dawat was hijacked by nefarious elements, just like how it was hijacked in the later years of syedna Mohammed burhanuddin(RA)...the guys who hijacked it , would not let you beleive so.

It is beyond the comprehensive capacity of you and me to understand why "Rutba na sahib" do what they do(keep silent or openly challenge) ..so i would advice you to refrain from asking questions which exhibit your ignorance.

Finally , i Do know what i would call Mufaddal Bhai Saheb = 'Dawedaar' :evil:

Thanks bhai seriously don't know can you explain more about rutbas and the responsibility of it and Africa wala issue also if you know it more in detail as far I heard ex mazoon declare announce himself to be 53rd if he did then he broke the promise of burhanuddin mola which he said after his wafat he have to inform one more thing I heard some dai did ness giving his finger rings if yes any documents to proof or its verbal only

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 am

hamhyd wrote:
Thanks bhai seriously don't know can you explain more about rutbas and the responsibility of it and Africa wala issue also if you know it more in detail as far I heard ex mazoon declare announce himself to be 53rd if he did then he broke the promise of burhanuddin mola which he said after his wafat he have to inform one more thing I heard some dai did ness giving his finger rings if yes any documents to proof or its verbal only

Sorry, but its a little confusing trying to understand what you have written, could you articulate it a little differently?

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:38 am

zinger wrote:
hamhyd wrote:

Sorry, but its a little confusing trying to understand what you have written, could you articulate it a little differently?
ok

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:58 pm

ONE MORE DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY MUFFY TO MALIGN SKQ.

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Message received from Surat.

Mumineen Hoshiyaar !!!

Mumbai high court ma dawedaar ni hearing chaali rahi che....... ane faislo ehna haq ma aave em laagtu nathi te vaaste logo ne potana taraf karvaani ane Mufaddal Mola TUS si door karvaani saazish kari rahyo che.

Dawedaar ane ehna logo educational institute ne nishaano banayo che... Imani shehro ma je sagla apna schools che vaha ehna logo bhola bhaala mumineen ne gumraah kari rahya che... Mumino ne behkaavi rahya che...

Je school o ne nishaano banaayo che ehma Ujjain ane Indore na school o bhi shaamil che...

Mumineen sagla aa naapak ane ehna logo si ane naapak iraada si bachi ne rahe...

Mufaddal Mola Zindabad
Mufaddal Mola Zindabad

Pls forward to Indore/Ujjain mumineen.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:44 pm

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
Sijill #77 & The Court Case
Below are a few captions from the Fatemi Dawat Sijill #77 along with some thoughts.

"We call ourselves Daudi Bohra because we accept Syedna Daud as the rightful Dai, and because we reject the false claim of Sulayman."

Yes, but why do we reject Sulaiman's false claim? Because it was a Nass without witnesses (just like KQ's nass). Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA clearly deals with the issue of Sulaiman is his Risalah where he states that the appointment of the Dai can only be done through Nass & Tawqeef. And whoever fulfills these fundamentals is the rightful Dai.
Without witnesses, Sulaiman's claim is false.
(Ref: Risala Daw o Noor al Haq al Mubeen Pg 110).

Syedna al-Mu’ayyad beseeches Allah Ta’ala in one of his do’as which we recite in the last ten days of Shehrullah al-Mo’azzam: Allah, I ask you by their elevated station, and by their lofty names and nobility: “Whosoever unsheathes a sharp sword to strike me with, strike him by the very sword that he has unsheathed. Whosoever levels a long spear to pierce me with, pierce him with the very spear that he has levelled. Whosoever stokes the fire of conspiracy to burn me with, burn him with the very fire that he has stoked.”

Correct. Like Sulaiman, it is KQ is the one who has resorted to the courts. He has invoked legal action. KQ made the first strike. Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is in the position of Syedna al-Mu'ayyad RA as stated above.

'Soon after Sulayman arrived in Ahmedabad, he and his group took the issue to the court of the Mughal Emperor Akbar in Lahore.'

KQ is following in Sulaiman's footstep by taking the matter to court.

'Debates between Syedna’s hudood and the Sulaymanis had continued, until Syedna Daud’s
haqqaniyyat and Sulayman’s batiliyyat became crystal clear to the emperor. He repulsed the Sulaymanis and turned them out of his presence.'

Even then, the case of the person who took the matters to court was out-rightly rejected. Inshallah, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS will be victorious, similarly to the fateh of Syedna Dawood RA. We are already witnessing glimpses of this fateh.

Rasulullah SAW states:
لتسلكن سبل الأمم ممن كان قبلكم حذو النعل بالنعل و القذة بالقذة حتى لو دخلوا جحر ضب لدخلتموه
“You will follow the ways of ummats who were before you, footstep by footstep, inch by inch, so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure (a kind of lizard), you would follow them.”

KQ is following the footsteps of Sulaiman, inch by inch.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Saif53 wrote:FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
Sijill #77 & The Court Case
Below are a few captions from the Fatemi Dawat Sijill #77 along with some thoughts.

"We call ourselves Daudi Bohra because we accept Syedna Daud as the rightful Dai, and because we reject the false claim of Sulayman."

Yes, but why do we reject Sulaiman's false claim? Because it was a Nass without witnesses (just like KQ's nass). Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA clearly deals with the issue of Sulaiman is his Risalah where he states that the appointment of the Dai can only be done through Nass & Tawqeef. And whoever fulfills these fundamentals is the rightful Dai.
Without witnesses, Sulaiman's claim is false.
(Ref: Risala Daw o Noor al Haq al Mubeen Pg 110).

Syedna al-Mu’ayyad beseeches Allah Ta’ala in one of his do’as which we recite in the last ten days of Shehrullah al-Mo’azzam: Allah, I ask you by their elevated station, and by their lofty names and nobility: “Whosoever unsheathes a sharp sword to strike me with, strike him by the very sword that he has unsheathed. Whosoever levels a long spear to pierce me with, pierce him with the very spear that he has levelled. Whosoever stokes the fire of conspiracy to burn me with, burn him with the very fire that he has stoked.”

Correct. Like Sulaiman, it is KQ is the one who has resorted to the courts. He has invoked legal action. KQ made the first strike. Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is in the position of Syedna al-Mu'ayyad RA as stated above.

'Soon after Sulayman arrived in Ahmedabad, he and his group took the issue to the court of the Mughal Emperor Akbar in Lahore.'

KQ is following in Sulaiman's footstep by taking the matter to court.

'Debates between Syedna’s hudood and the Sulaymanis had continued, until Syedna Daud’s
haqqaniyyat and Sulayman’s batiliyyat became crystal clear to the emperor. He repulsed the Sulaymanis and turned them out of his presence.'

Even then, the case of the person who took the matters to court was out-rightly rejected. Inshallah, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS will be victorious, similarly to the fateh of Syedna Dawood RA. We are already witnessing glimpses of this fateh.

Rasulullah SAW states:
لتسلكن سبل الأمم ممن كان قبلكم حذو النعل بالنعل و القذة بالقذة حتى لو دخلوا جحر ضب لدخلتموه
“You will follow the ways of ummats who were before you, footstep by footstep, inch by inch, so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure (a kind of lizard), you would follow them.”

KQ is following the footsteps of Sulaiman, inch by inch.

You know Saifu who one the case in that dispute ? The Mazoon, Syedna Daud Bin Qutubshah !!!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:40 am

Talking from nass issue :

Common sense says mazoon is more reliable than a random person who claims to be dai.

how hard is this to understand?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

Al-Noor wrote:Talking from nass issue :

Common sense says mazoon is more reliable than a random person who claims to be dai.

Common sense is not that common #justsaying

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:54 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Talking from nass issue :

Common sense is not that common #justsaying
Very true...

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm

its best for khuzaima qutbuddin to give some other name to his followers and not dawoodi bohra, because now dawoodi bohra name is no more sign of imandari and izzat, due to wrong policies of muffy and kotharis in few years bohras will be known as gunda/mawali/dhongi and dont knwo what.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
Izzat & Zillat
On 29th & 31st July and 4th and 5th August, Mr Khuzaima Qutbuddin frequented the Bombay High Court for his cross examination in the Declaratory Suit filed by him. According to Sijill #79, this ordeal stretched "Over eight sessions and approximately 15 hours of cross-examination the Plaintiff was asked over 200 questions". (Note: Sjill #79 says 15 hours and fatemidawatlegal.com says 12 hours.)

On the other hand, on the same day, the 4th of August, al-Dai al-Fatemi Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, Sultan al-Bohra of the true Fatemi Dawat, arrived in (al-Moizziyah al-Qahera al-Fatemiyyah) Fatemi Cairo, for the Ziyarat of Imam Husain AS and atabaat muqaddasah - with pomp and glory.
During this same visit, Syedna TUS attended the celebration for inauguration of the new Suez Canal in Cairo.

The verse of 43rd Dai, Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin RA is apt in reflecting the shaan of the 53rd Dai, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in comparison to the state of his enemies:
وليه في كمال عزته * في جذل والعدو في وجل
(The follower [of The Imam] is at the peak of his izzat, while The Enemy is in fear)

We pray that may Allah hasten the fateh mubeen for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin RA and may his enemies face zillat after zillat.

On another note. The Qutbi Sijill team says that Mr KQ had to sit through "15 hour cross-examination" & " two hundred and fifty questions", yet their Legal department site seems to have mentioned only a tiny fraction of what actually happened, deliberately excluding the parts that didn't go too well for him. Wrong interpretation and fabricating the truth have been the trademark Qutbi trait as we have seen many times in the past.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 am

So the litmus test for true Dai is pomp, show, riches, invites (paid for) by political leaders etc etc.

If Ali was in modern times, he wouldn't have been given any respect, honor #Facepalm

What twisted logic being peddled

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:58 am

On another note. The Qutbi Sijill team says that Mr KQ had to sit through "15 hour cross-examination" & " two hundred and fifty questions", yet their Legal department site seems to have mentioned only a tiny fraction of what actually happened, deliberately excluding the parts that didn't go too well for him. Wrong interpretation and fabricating the truth have been the trademark Qutbi trait as we have seen many times in the past
So Saif aka Adam aka Taha
Why do not you post those arguments here which did not go in their favor?

midlifecrisis

Unread post by midlifecrisis » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 am

They just happened to be doing 2 very different things on the same day. So what?!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Salaam,

I have been reading articles on fatemi dawat.com and I am glad finally they realize that spreading knowledge is true way of doing dawat, and also I am glad that no more RAZA is required to learn knowledge and KQ is not hidding things behind the curtains of RAZA and trying to empower only few who have more money, I wish if he would had done this in last 50 years many people would have gather knowledge and bohras would be in great situation, but any ways now there is no point to cry over past.

My suggestion to KQ is to start publishing book instead of writing it on website so bohras who want knowledge can buy these books and keep it as a collection for coming generations.

http://www.fatemidawat.com/reference-ma ... 80%9D.html