Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saif53

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:55 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/09 ... d-son.html
Revisiting The "al Walad al Ahab" (The Most Beloved Son) Title Once Again
There have been exhaustive essays refuting Khuzaima Qutbuddin's claim to Dai based on the fact that he was addressed as "al Walad al Ahab"; the most beloved son (not "my" most beloved son - as the Qutbi's now claim).
Simply put:

Titles do not equate becoming the Dai. Only Nass does.
Others, including Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS have been referred to as "al Walad al Ahab" - KQ isn't the only one.

Please read:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... d-al-ahab/
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/07 ... d-son.html
http://dnasyndication.com/showarticlers ... kQGEuEWEE=

For arguments sake, here are some titles given by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, including "al Walad al Ahab".

1365H, when Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS was born, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA named him by writing ‘Aali Qadr Mufaddal’ on a piece of a paper.

1379H - (On the 75th Milad of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA - 27 Zil Q) - Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA took the misaaq of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS (along with Shz Qaid Johar Bs). In his misaal shareef Syedna RA referred to Syedna Mufaddal TUS as follow:

و الكوكب الانور الاغر عالي قدر مفضل
(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 546)

1382H - (On the Milad of Syedna Taher Saifuddin- 27 Zil Q) - During the days of Golden Jubilee - Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA bestowed the sharaf of "Haddiyat" on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in Ghurratul Masajid. (Syedna's TUS age was 17 years, which is a significant age according to Dawat philosophy. Many Duat were given Haddiyat at age 17). For this occasion, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA gifted Syedna TUS a copy of Kitab "Simt al Haqaiq". On the first page it said the following, followed by Syedna's RA Tawqee'.

الى الولد الاحب الاسعد الكوكب المتلالي
[To al Walad al Ahab al As'ad al Kawkab al Mutalaali]
(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 546)

1391H - (Night of Milaad un Nabi 12 Rabi al Awwal) - Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA bestowed Syedna TUS with the title of "Aqeeq al Yemen". In TWO misaal shareef, Syedna RA refers to Syedna TUS as "al Walad al Ahab" and 'Qurra tul Aiyn"

(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 574)

1401H - (Eid al Fitr) - Syedna RA wrote the following Ayat and bestowed it for Syedna's TUS Alamat.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قل ان الفضل بيد الله يؤتيه من يشاء
والله ذو الفضل العظيم
(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 590)

1407H - (26th Ramadan). After the demise of Ameer al Jamea Shehzada Yusuf Bs, Syedna RA appointed 4 Omara of Jamea. Syedna RA then instructed all 4 sahebo, that whenever any of their decisions differed, then Syedna Mufaddal's TUS decision will be final.

(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 594)

1408H - 23 Moharram. Syedna Mufaddal TUS began the work on Jame' al Aqmar in Cairo. In that years Misaal Mubarak, when referring to this renovation Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA refers to Syedna Mufaddal TUS as:

نجلي الاحب الاعز العالي القدر.
(MY most beloved son)
(Ref: Risala Shareefah Hikmat al Ghaybah al Qudsaniyah al Abadiyah, Page 595)

1417H - On the iftetah of al Masjid al Moazzam (Surat), Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA recalled Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's TUS azeem khidmat in renovating this Masjid. In the bayaan, Syedna RA referred to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as:

الولد الاحب، قرة العين، عقيق اليمن، مفضل بهائي سيف الدين
(Ref: Documentary video prepared by al Maraz al Burhani)

1432H - In Risala Shareefah Zaat al Noor, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA refers to Syedna Mufaddal TUS as "al Walad al Ahab" twice.
(Ref: Risala Shareefah Zaat al Noor, Page 618 & 619)

These are but a very few examples of the shaan of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

Concluding. Titles do not equate Nass. Only a clear Nass does. But if such titles are the basis of KQ's da'wo, then the above references will prove that his claim is baseless.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Nice complete description of namaz on this website with English translation:

http://fatemimadrasa.com/namaaz/

tussle between muffy and khuzaima is good for db's, atleast now educational material is out for all to see and not just for few jamiya's fat kids.

Jazakallah to KQ team for hard work. muffy is [DELETED]

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:46 am

It is the unique and auspicious tradition of our hudaat that we begin each year with zikar and noha of Imam Husain SA. And by the virtue of Imam Husain’s remembrance we receive the barakaat of ‘ilm of Aale Mohammed SA in the ten days of Ashara Mubaraka. It is indeed a great ne’mat to receive these barakaat from the Dai of Imamuz-zamaan. It strengthens and rejuvenates our spirits for the upcoming year and increases our darajaat in Aakherat.

Adjusting for school and work during the morning hours, Syedna Qutbuddin has directed that “wa’az” sermons be held in the afternoon.

Syedna urges community members to attend the sermons in person. For those who cannot, he has directed that Shz. Taher bhaisaheb’s sermons be broadcast live on YouTube, and also be made available for access 24/7 online.

In 1437H, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS will deliver Ashara Mubaraka waaz in Mumbai at Darus Sakina inshaallah.

Mumbai

From the 2nd to the 9th of Moharram (14th October to 22nd October), waaz Majilis will begin at 3.30PM, followed by Maghrib Isha namaaz and Niyaz Jaman inshaallah. The timings for Aashura Day (22nd October) will be announced later.

Mumineen are encouraged to take the barakaat of Ashara Mubaraka with Syedna TUS. The announcement of the venue and timings for Ashara Mubaraka has been made more than a month in advance to give mumineen sufficient time to plan for the occasion.

We will help facilitate accommodation arrangements for those traveling to Mumbai for the occasion in hotels and other accommodation close to Darus Sakina. Please inform us of your plans by emailing info@fatemidawat.com. Informing us in advance will also help us to better plan for the occasion.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2015/09 ... art-1.html
The Dai is Eternally Aware (PART 1)
History bears testimony to what enemies of Dawat have said about Awliyaullah (AS), especially Rasulullah (SAW).
ومرض صلع من يومه مدة ثمانية عشر يوما والناس يعودونه فلما ثقل في مرضه قال ائتوني بدواة وبياض حتى املي عليكم مالا تضلون بعدي ابدا فقال بعضهم ان الرجل ليهجر
Muntaza al Akbar (Vol 1)

During the illness of Rasulullah (SAW) He called for a pen and paper in order to write words of guidance. An enemy of dawat said "let it be, the man is blabbering". Implying that Rasullah (SAW) is unaware of what he speaks!
KQ, in his court statement is endorsing the disbelievers of the past.

The Qutbi Bohra, Fate(m)li Dawat Legal website states captions from the court proceedings:

Mr. Chagla asked the Plaintiff if the 52nd Dai was in full control of his faculties till he passed away. The Plaintiff replied that the health of the 52nd Dai was not good for the last two and half years of his life.
Mr. Chagla then repeated his question by asking if the 52nd Dai was in full control of his mental and physical faculties till he passed away. The Plaintiff responded that he felt and believed that the health of the 52nd Dai had deteriorated greatly during the last two and half years of his life.
Mr. Chagla further asked if the Plaintiff was referring to only the physical health or mental health of the 52nd Dai as well. The Plaintiff replied that the 52nd Dai was not able to function and carry out his activities as before. Mr. Chagla asked if according to the Plaintiff the 52nd Dai was of sound mind till his passing. The Plaintiff responded that he observed that the 52nd Dai was not either physically or mentally active (نعوذ بالله) as he once was.
Mr. Chagla asked the Plaintiff if the 52nd Dai was capable of taking decisions on his own till his passing away. The Plaintiff said that he was not sure.
Mr. Chagla asked whether the Plaintiff would agree that the 52nd Dai was in complete possession of his physical and mental faculties for the period before the last two and half years of his life? The Plaintiff replied that he showed the usual signs of slowing down (نعوذ بالله) that come with age. When asked whether this impaired his mental faculties, the Plaintiff responded that he did not have the same mental alertness as before. (نعوذ بالله)

It is extremely sad that KQ - as always - has shown utter irreverence and intolerable disrespect to the extraordinary spiritual persona of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA - by assaulting his "zaat mubarakah" with such heinous words in court. Even a "simple mumin" would never think about it, leave alone speak of it.
(I choose to highlight the words "al Hayy al Muqaddas" to emphasize that as per the Quran and Fatemi tenets, Syedna RA, and all Awliyaullah AS are still "alive", alert and aware).

This essay is being written with a heavy heart. Keeping in mind the exalted and dignified stature of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, I have chosen to write this piece to the best of my ability.

Before we proceed further, let the pictures and akbaar of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA speak more than a thousand words about his both physical and spiritual health. They can be viewed from the links provided below:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... or-doctor/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -part-one/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -part-two/
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/07 ... story.html

The above links speak volumes, yet KQ has worn lenses of prejudice and bias, therefore he refuses to speak the truth. Further, in efforts to prove his false claim, he wishes malign the image of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

POINT A

Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) states in the shaan of Rasulullah (SAW):
ذو عزمة لو رقدت عينه * في حين نوم لم ينم قلبه
[Rasulullah (SAW) is a person of such strong determination that his heart never sleeps even if his eyes are closed during sleep].

Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) states in the shaan of Aimmat Tahereen (SA):
ولهم افئدة مثل رسول الله لو * رقدت اعينهم دامت بحال اليقظة
[Aimmat Tahereen (sa) possess hearts similar to that of Rasulullah (SAW)- i.e. the hearts are always awake & alert during sleep].

During the period of Imam's (AS) seclusion, The Dai is his naqshe mukhtasar. It means that The Dai possesses all the spiritual attributes of an Imam during satr.

Therefore, to believe that al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was "not either physically or mentally active as he once was" or for KQ to say "that he was not sure" or to observe that al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna "showed the usual signs of slowing down that come with age" or that al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna "did not have the same mental alertness as before" - all this speaks volumes of KQ's yaqeen & belief in the maqaam of the Dai al Satr. He isn't a mumin, let alone claim to be the Dai.

POINT B

The book Da'im al Islam (Vol 2) and Mukhtasar al Aasaar (Vol 2) mentions that Rasulullah’s (SAW) physical ability was affected due to the black magic (Ref: sabab al nuzul of mu’awwezatain), yet he could converse very well with Jibrail (AS). Jibrail (AS) informed Rasulullah (SAW) about what had conspired. Rasulullah (SAW) heard him, comprehended his question, replied, heard the information from Jibrail (AS) about how the black magic took place. He then listened to the revelation of mu’awwezatain (Surah al Naas and Surah al Falaq) from Jibrail (AS), comprehended it, memorized it, and finally recited it.

This goes to show that any display of physical disability by Waliyullah (AS) NEVER means that he is NOT ALERT, NOT AWARE OR NOT ACTIVE MENTALLY.

Thus, it can be easily deduced that come what may, the mental, metaphysical strength and receiving the ilhaam of The Imam (AS) by his Dai while performing the the khidmat of Dawat and especially the SPIRITUAL TASK OF NASS and conveying it to mumineen can never be hindered by any physical disability.

POINT C

Syedi Sadiqali Saheb (QS) states

[Awliyaullah (AS) are alive in their graves. They answer those who call out to them]

If the Waliyullah (AS) can still listen and answer after “wafaat”, this means that they are alive, aware and alert - so why not before “wafaat”, when they are "alive"?! KQ believes that al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA isn't mentally capable during his lifetime, let alone after "wafaat"! It is KQ who is dead, as the Quran aptly puts it "اموات غير احياء". Indeed, the Qutbi Bohras are dead at heart and not alive.

POINT D

Quoting Imam Mansoor (AS), Syedna Qadi No’man (RA) states in the book al Majalis wa al Musayaraat:
فان انفس اولياء الله اقوى ما تكون اذا ضعفت ابدانهم وفترت....
[When the bodies of Awliyaullah (AS) seem to deplete & weaken, their spiritual might is at its peak].
In light of the above bayaan, it is crystal clear that the “nafs mubarak” of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was far mightier than before, especially when performing Nass on his "JAANasheen" (let alone the question of slowing down according to KQ’s blasphemy). The spiritual and divine might of al Hayy al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's (RA) nafs was also displayed in his bodily actions and especially his speech. There is no doubt in this matter except for those who are unwilling to accept the bayaan of Imam Mansoor (AS).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:42 am

(I choose to highlight the words "al Hayy al Muqaddas" to emphasize that as per the Quran and Fatemi tenets, Syedna RA, and all A]wliyaullah AS are still "alive", alert and aware).
If they are still alive and alert and this is the state of Dawat :( , then May Allaha save us :(
Syedi Sadiqali Saheb (QS) states
[Awliyaullah (AS) are alive in their graves. They answer those who call out to them]
So you do not ask Allaha but ask those who could not help themselves out of the grave. What a twisted logic?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Admin, can we get a Dislike button? Every time I see a regurgitation of the hate post from the deceptively named qutbiblog website I want to click a DislikeX1000 button.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:18 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Admin, can we get a Dislike button? Every time I see a regurgitation of the hate post from the deceptively named qutbiblog website I want to click a DislikeX1000 button.
If there is no truth even in the name of the website, there can be very little truth in its content. Every time I bothered to read it, I get put off by the lies and misrepresentation. That is the nature of the MS dawat. It was born in a lie and it continues in the propogation of the same.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:56 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Admin, can we get a Dislike button? Every time I see a regurgitation of the hate post from the deceptively named qutbiblog website I want to click a DislikeX1000 button.
If there is no truth even in the name of the website, there can be very little truth in its content. Every time I bothered to read it, I get put off by the lies and misrepresentation. That is the nature of the MS dawat. It was born in a lie and it continues in the propogation of the same.
Dear Learned Qutbi Scholar Sir/Madam
It is very easy for you to brush off an argument by simply calling it "lies and misrepresentation", without providing any academic justification to your statements.
Try and refute even ONE argument posted on this page:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/p/summa ... itnat.html

To help you out, here are a few points you can start off with. Please give references from Dawat Books:

1. Did Sulaiman Nabi AS perform a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Nass?
2. Did Imam Qaim AS perform a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Nass on Imam Mansoor?
3. Who performed the Iftetah of the Mehrab in Kufa Masjid in 1394H?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:01 am

I am responding to this post of mufaddalis on their blog, obviously they didnt publish my comment and decided to delete it, so I am asking it here.

https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/t ... qutbuddin/

Qurstion : who says that only baloon shaped dress which is called rida for bohras is modest for muslimah? I can see Tahera Qutbuddin is perfectly dressed in modest attire and I think if she decided to wear this dress it's all Islamic.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Their garb is as boring as their speeches.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Saif53 wrote:
Dear Learned Qutbi Scholar Sir/Madam
It is very easy for you to brush off an argument by simply calling it "lies and misrepresentation", without providing any academic justification to your statements.
Try and refute even ONE argument posted on this page:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/p/summa ... itnat.html

To help you out, here are a few points you can start off with. Please give references from Dawat Books:

Your desperate attempts to get us to read your pathetic blog are laughable. I can't be bothered to read your questions, let alone answer them. Also, let me clarify any misconception you may have. I have never pretended to be a scholar. I will confess that I have often been conned by Burhanuddin Moulas sons out of my hard earned money and I have frequently been disgusted by the materialistic tendencies of their wives and children.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm

think_for_yourself wrote: I will confess that I have often been conned by Burhanuddin Moulas sons out of my hard earned money and I have frequently been disgusted by the materialistic tendencies of their wives and children.
me too :cry: and I am off to Houston on Friday to be fleeced to the bone. I have already spent over three grand on airfare and hotels and God alone knows how much more will be asked of me for the meals that "Moula" has invited me to.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Would some one please let me know the name of KQ's daughter, a PhD.
I believe she recently delivered a lecture at Princeton University. Thank you very much.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:52 pm

^
Her name is Dr Bezat Tahera Qutbuddin
http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/events/ ... aheba.html

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:02 am

Al-Noor wrote:I am responding to this post of mufaddalis on their blog, obviously they didnt publish my comment and decided to delete it, so I am asking it here.

https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/t ... qutbuddin/

Qurstion : who says that only baloon shaped dress which is called rida for bohras is modest for muslimah? I can see Tahera Qutbuddin is perfectly dressed in modest attire and I think if she decided to wear this dress it's all Islamic.

I wanted to make one observation on our rida. It is a modest and a very nice dress, however, if a woman has to gesture and raise hands (for whatever reason), the rida, as designed, is not the best dress. I do not know what she was wearing, but it is likely that in lectures people have to raise their hands, and it occured to me that she may be wearing something modified that is more appropriate and preserving of modesty when giving lectures.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:16 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: I will confess that I have often been conned by Burhanuddin Moulas sons out of my hard earned money and I have frequently been disgusted by the materialistic tendencies of their wives and children.
me too :cry: and I am off to Houston on Friday to be fleeced to the bone. I have already spent over three grand on airfare and hotels and God alone knows how much more will be asked of me for the meals that "Moula" has invited me to.
I am puzzled you believe you are to be fleeced, you use the language of an objectionist , you remark on this site that you are off to Huston ..

Did anyone force you ?

This is the reason SKQ and reformist struggle

in the precence of facts and options, Really how timid stupid are the Bohras

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am

Ozdundee wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:
I am puzzled you believe you are to be fleeced, you use the language of an objectionist , you remark on this site that you are off to Huston ..

Did anyone force you ?

This is the reason SKQ and reformist struggle

in the precence of facts and options, Really how timid stupid are the Bohras
Three thumbs up for you Ozdundee... you are right...this is the reason why SKQ and reformists struggle

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:35 am

Thank you SBM. The link you attach leads one to her lecture at Princeton University.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Your desperate attempts to get us to read your pathetic blog are laughable. I can't be bothered to read your questions, let alone answer them. Also, let me clarify any misconception you may have. I have never pretended to be a scholar. I will confess that I have often been conned by Burhanuddin Moulas sons out of my hard earned money and I have frequently been disgusted by the materialistic tendencies of their wives and children.
No attempt to force you to read the blog. But, why are you so scared? Afraid of the truth.
I'll repeat the 3 VERY simple questions to you. You probably already know the answers to this, and you would also know that KQ has lied about these facts.

3. Who performed the Iftetah of the Mehrab in Kufa Masjid in 1394H?[/quote]

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:41 am

Saif53 wrote:
No attempt to force you to read the blog. But, why are you so scared? Afraid of the truth.
I'll repeat the 3 VERY simple questions to you. You probably already know the answers to this, and you would also know that KQ has lied about these facts.

[/quote]

It appears to me that she is not afraid ( no one can fault the Qutbis for being scardey cats!) but bored-to-tears by your pathetic desperation. Just like I was bored to tears by the first waaz in Houston. The man reads in a boring monotone - like a child - slowly and carefully. Compare that to the Qutbi Taher Bhaisaheb waaz on YouTube. He rarely looked down at his papers! Taher BhaiSaheb has total command over the material and "Moula" is reading papers written by someone else for him!! The contrast cannot be more stark!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 am

:D Shukran Bhai Unhappy! Spot on! I don't even know what Saif is going on about...

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:02 am

Saif53 wrote:

Please reply to below question to you before you posts more "jaahil bakwaas" ..

Dear Mr. Adam/Saif53 and brothers,
I have been reading your replies for quite some time and expect to receive your replies on the following points (without running around the bush) which I feel is either ignorantly (or conveniently? ) being ducked at your end.
1. We always hear that do not visit the so called munafikeen sites. Based on your responses, it appears that this is a munafikeen site, so are you all posting here with the RAZA or on your own and thereby breaking your misak by dis-obeying the guidelines of our religious authorities
2. Last time the so called break-away group declared the Schedule for Ashara well in advance before the day of Eid-e-Gadeer(citing convenience of people to plan their travel). There was a big cry from this side saying this is big deviation from the policy of Burhanuddin Maula who used to generally declare the venue of Ashara on E-d-e-gadeer. It was termed that it was disrespect to Burhanuddin maula by deeming that he did not care for comfort of mumineen by not announcing the Ashara dates in advance.
3. Since Ashara dates were announced before Eid-E-gadeer by both sides, so does it mean that both are demeaning the practice of Burhanudding maula?
4.Always all events and importantly Ashara venues were announced by Burhanudding Maula by terming as be-Ilam-illah he wa imame waliyehe(I do not know the real words; then why was this terming Ilam-illah he wa imame waliyehe missed out in this years announcement. Was it a slip of tounge or an error of the speech writer?

I expect to have your responses on above with an affirmative YES or NO as these are simple queries.
WS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 am

Br Moiz
Saif 53 aka Adam aka Taha Hakimuddin is busy collecting money in Dubai. he is doing Khidmat and collecting Najwas for his Ayash Handlers.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:52 pm

With present technology the Waiz can be done from home. No need to go anywhere to collect peoples money, along with your 1000 plus family.
Moula means dost. These are simple robbers.
The whole clan is disgusting. You think KQ just reformed himself. Apple from the same tree.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:28 pm

You become a practicing muslim for these 10 days in a year and that is the prime reason for the kothar to make hay during these 10 days. They've realized that there is no benefit in being practicing muslims for a few days in a year, so might as well loot people all year round and these 10 days turn out to be the most profitable (the rest deleted )

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

think_for_yourself wrote::D Shukran Bhai Unhappy! Spot on! I don't even know what Saif is going on about...
You know EXACTLY what i'm going on about. That's why you a petrified of answering.
I asked you 3 simple Yes/No questions, but you don't seem to have the courage to answer them. Because if you do, it would be clear to you that KQ is a liar.

Since you hold TB in such high regard, why don't you ask him to answer those 3 simple questions instead?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:23 am

Saif53 wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote::D Shukran Bhai Unhappy! Spot on! I don't even know what Saif is going on about...
You know EXACTLY what i'm going on about. That's why you a petrified of answering.
I asked you 3 simple Yes/No questions, but you don't seem to have the courage to answer them. Because if you do, it would be clear to you that KQ is a liar.

Since you hold TB in such high regard, why don't you ask him to answer those 3 simple questions instead?
Sorry pal, still no idea. I stopped listening to you a long time ago. Looks like you are out of a job.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:32 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Just like I was bored to tears by the first waaz in Houston. The man reads in a boring monotone - like a child - slowly and carefully. ...............and "Moula" is reading papers written by someone else for him!! The contrast cannot be more stark!
There is only slight improvement from earlier days. but he reads like a kid from the books, and the melodrama looks painfully faked (rova jevu moo). also there is still grumpy angry outbursts .. there is still a lot of scope to improve .. he needs to learn the bayan or atleast go through it several times before he sits on that takht .. but why .. he is a the magic man ghaib na jaankaar .. aalim - ul - ilm .. cmon .. he shud get his skills right !

muffay maula begins to narrate the shahadat .. almost comes to the point of "12 ragraa" where emotions of the abdes are at peak, sobbing and wailing sounds emanating from crowd and then diverts the narration to shafik bawa SMB, says few lines and continues with Shahadat narration. Classic technique or a new mind control trend.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 pm

UnhappyBohra
It appears to me that she is not afraid ( no one can fault the Qutbis for being scardey cats!) but bored-to-tears by your pathetic desperation. Just like I was bored to tears by the first waaz in Houston. The man reads in a boring monotone - like a child - slowly and carefully. Compare that to the Qutbi Taher Bhaisaheb waaz on YouTube. He rarely looked down at his papers! Taher BhaiSaheb has total command over the material and "Moula" is reading papers written by someone else for him!! The contrast cannot be more stark!
Possibly why people like you and the Qutbi Bohras stopped listening to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as well. Because he also (according to the nehej of Dawat, delivered waaz from the Awraaq).

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Saif53 wrote:

Sorry pal, still no idea. I stopped listening to you a long time ago. Looks like you are out of a job.
No idea? Since you have asked The Qutbis, and they cannot answer - we can firmly say that neither KQ nor Taher (or anyone else for that matter) knows the basics of Nass?
That, Sulaiman Nabi AS & Imam Qaim BOTH performed PUBLIC Nass, WITH witnesses, contrary to what KQ has been saying all this time?
Further more, KQ and Taher have been spreading lies about Nass all along?

They don't seem to be too smart now, do they?