Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mufaddali53

Re: Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:27 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
adna_mumin wrote: That means that the children were deemed unsafe to be with the mothers?? Was domestic violence proven on them instead?
Iam not aware of the laws in USA but in India the custody of children is mostly given to the father after the age of 7 years.
Let me restate what I said. Even though in writing, there is joint custody, in reality, it is not joint custody. There is written joint custody because the mothers' suit was dismissed. But we all know that the fathers will not allow the mothers to ever have any custody - that is not joint custody.
Also, in the United States, it is very unusual for toddlers especially, to be given to their fathers.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:40 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
mufaddali53 wrote: This is reported incorrectly. It is not joint custody - the fathers have full custody and the mothers' suit was dismissed. The children must be returned to their fathers within ten days max.
That means that the children were deemed unsafe to be with the mothers?? Was domestic violence proven on them instead?
That's not a necessary conclusion.

The judge gave joint custody to both the parents. This means that the fathers are within their rights to take the children to India when they are with them. However, we all know that once the children are in India, they will not be allowed to see their mothers as US laws will not apply there. So for all practical purposes the mothers will not see the children again. Our hearts go out to the children, especially the little ones.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Probably wagad tour of sms will be cancelled
Attachments
IMG-20150116-WA0011.jpg

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 am

There are two kinds of custody : 1) Physical 2) Legal

Both mother and father have the Legal custody (jointly making medical and educational decisions), but fathers have the Physical custody and court has allowed the children to move to Mumbai and also allowed mothers to have their children for 5 days in a month physically. It is another story if Saifee Mahal will allow them to go to mothers for 5 days.

another point besides India allowing the custody to fathers after age of 7 (girls are allowed to stay couple of years with mothers when they start their period) our Islamic shariat also allows that the children belong to the father and needs to stay with him.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 am

Kaka Akela wrote:There are two kinds of custody : 1) Physical 2) Legal

Both mother and father have the Legal custody (jointly making medical and educational decisions), but fathers have the Physical custody and court has allowed the children to move to Mumbai and also allowed mothers to have their children for 5 days in a month physically. It is another story if Saifee Mahal will allow them to go to mothers for 5 days.

another point besides India allowing the custody to fathers after age of 7 (girls are allowed to stay couple of years with mothers when they start their period) our Islamic shariat also allows that the children belong to the father and needs to stay with him.
In short MS won the case, I always knew it was stupid decision of eloping without husband consent, but any ways I think they didnt seek permission from KQ? and if they took and still failed it means KQ is a failure. I dont claim to be Dai but still I can see it was Islamically and ethically wrong I repeated this number of times on this forum. God save Kutbis now, looks like they are in wrong hands.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 am

As per Khushi mubarak of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa TUS, Madrasah Jamaliyah Paris farzando, and Shabab ul eidiz Zahabi Paris members participated to a very successfull township cleaning opération in Roissy-en-brie on Sat. December 13th.
Farzando and Shabab members took part to this operation wearing TOPI.

The Deputy mayor and his staff were present throughout the operation and were thankful and impressed by Anjuman e Burhani France initiative.

The operation was led by Captain bhai Nouroudine Abdouhoussen, Aamilsaheb Ilyas Bhaishaeb Najmi was also present and warmly welcomed by the Deputy Mayor.

The translation of the Letter from Deputy mayor to Anjuman e burhani reads as follow:

"I wanted to thank you again for your presence in large numbers this morning in Roissy-en-Brie.
The organization and discipline of your friends have made miracles, and I can't be grateful enough on behalf of all township residents who are by now, done with all this rubbish.

Thank you also for the presence of your President which I was very appreciative of."

Sincerely yours,
Jonathan Zerdoun
Mayor deputy of Roissy-en-Brie
Attachments
13-12-2014-280920-image.jpg
13-12-2014-280919-image.jpg

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am

kabhi kabhi positive news bhi share kiyaa karo bhai ....I was there and it was great to get positive appreciation specially from french mayor (they are normally very negative about muslims)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:20 pm

I was there
Are you the one with Jharoo?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 pm

SBM wrote:
I was there
Are you the one with Jharoo?
No but what is wrong to be with jharoo? hygiene and cleanliness is basic of ISLAMIC teachings, but never mind you wont understand. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 pm

?
hygiene and cleanliness is basic of ISLAMIC teachings, but never mind you wont understand. :wink:
After reading all the hygiene about Thaali I DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND specially if you are eating that Hygienic food.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm

http://widerimage.reuters.com/story/pil ... e=Facebook

About 50 Shi'ite Muslim pilgrims settle down to chant and prostrate themselves in worship near an ancient tomb.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 am

News paper articles
Attachments
IMG-20150304-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20150304-WA0002.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:27 pm

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 am

Dahod mumin arrested I ahmedabad for smuggling gold
Dahod mumin arrested I ahmedabad for smuggling gold

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 am

Dont erase Sir Adamjee Peerbhoys memory from plot that belonged to him

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Great-grandson Husain Peerbhoy alleges that Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy Sanitarium Trust, while indulging in illegal construction and renovation, is attempting to erase his name engraved on the century-old mosque at Charni Road.

A descendent of the late Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy, the first Indian sh.eriff of Bombay, has alleged that a trust run in his name - of which none of his family are members - is trying to erase his name that is engraved on a mosque adjoining Saifee Hospital at Charni Road.

Saifee Hospital, built by the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, stands on land owned by Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy Sanitarium Trust. On the same plot is the sanatorium, the Dawoodi Masjid, Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy's grave and a utility unit belonging to the trust.

The allegations were made in a letter to BMC and the Heritage Committee last week by Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy's great-grandson, Husain Peerbhoy. He claims there is illegal work being carried out at the mosque, and has demanded a joint inspection of the heritage site by BMC and Heritage Committee, besides appropriate action against the trustees.

In his letter, Husain gave two examples - that of pillars of the mosque dating back to 1885 and bearing Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy's name, and his name engraved on outer railings of the mosque. Husain pointed out that his name on pillars inside the mosque have already been hidden with decorative panels, and those outside will meet the same fate once a bridge connecting the utility unit and the mosque is built.

"What permission have they got to cover the engraved name of Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy with decorative panels? They are hiding the name of the owner of the place," Husain said. "Once the bridge is built, the 130-year-old cast iron railings with my great-grandfather's name on the first floor of the mosque will also be hidden by the illegal construction of the passageway. Under the guise of safety, they also want to install additional railings on the road," the complaint read.

Referring to an inspection done by BMC on an earlier complaint, Husain alleged that it was done in his family's absence. "The place is still in the name of my great-grandfather. A fresh inspection should be carried out of the place. I have RTI documents to support my claims - they do not have permission for extension of the first floor of Dawoodi Masjid," Husain said.

"The problem is that no Peerbhoy family member today is part of the Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy Sanitarium Trust. An application given to the Charity Commissioner for us to be included is still pending. Meanwhile, the trustees, who mainly belong to the Syedna faction, are trying to erase my great-grandfather name completely from the premises."

When Mirror contacted the trust, they denied any illegal construction. "Whatever construction is being done is for the convenience of the ever-growing Bohra population. We have obtained all permissions. The allegation that we are trying to erase Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy's name is false," said Shabbirbhai Wajihuddin, general manager of the trust.

Despite repeated attempts, no senior officer of the BMC could be contacted for comment.

Sir Adamjee Peerbhoy, a business magnate and philanthropist, had also financed the Matheran Railway, which is on the tentative UNESCO list of world heritage sites of mountain railways. Saifee Mahal at Walkeshwar, where the royal family of the Bohra community resides, was also donated by him.

Qhttp://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/civic/Dont- ... 648452.cms

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:48 pm

IMG-20150324-WA0013.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:34 am

think for a minute,

If a common bohra can arrange a hitman to kill his father for 75 crore Rs of wealth. Why can't Muffadal Saifuddin pressurize and force his father to make him the successor. so that he can have access to all wealth of Dawat.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:think for a minute,

If a common bohra can arrange a hitman to kill his father for 75 crore Rs of wealth. Why can't Muffadal Saifuddin pressurize and force his father to make him the successor. so that he can have access to all wealth of Dawat.
Mufaddal didnt need to pressurized his father at all, his father willingly give aaway dai ship to his son, Burhanuddin was advised by his father saifuddin to do wasiyat to khuzaima but love of kids and family came first for burhanuddin and he willingly gave away dai post to mufaddal, this is pure family matter and nothing spiritual about it, khuzaimites can fight for their rights but they have dim chance to get it.

in this whole episode ilhaam of Imam is not invole at all, this is purely worldly fight between two families.

Khuzaimites knows this, but they wont blame to burhanuddin at all because if they do the whole concept of daiship will be blown away and finally they will have nothing to defend.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Humans of Bombay page features a bohri..
Attachments
hob.PNG

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 pm

I like this.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 am

The first family of Fort discuss the evolution of India's first department store into a menswear boutique.

Standing for more than a century in south Mumbai's financial district of Fort, Akbarallys wears the proud tag of India's first department store that housed everything from pharmaceuticals and dry fruits to electronics and 'imported' goods. Restored to its original grandeur by Delhi-based retail architect Amit Arora, the 10,000 sq ft space re-opens later this month as Akbarallys Men, a multi-brand menswear boutique.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/others/sund ... 809970.cms

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:24 pm

SBM wrote:The first family of Fort discuss the evolution of India's first department store into a menswear boutique.

Standing for more than a century in south Mumbai's financial district of Fort, Akbarallys wears the proud tag of India's first department store that housed everything from pharmaceuticals and dry fruits to electronics and 'imported' goods. Restored to its original grandeur by Delhi-based retail architect Amit Arora, the 10,000 sq ft space re-opens later this month as Akbarallys Men, a multi-brand menswear boutique.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/others/sund ... 809970.cms
The above news item will never appear in any of Kothari sponsored websites as the owners are followers of KQ !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Br GM
I do not think this bunch of Khorakhiwala are in SKQ camp, as per my information they are Mufaddalis followers.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 pm

A businessman/woman is always the follower of money and profit just as the Kotharis. The difference is that the Kotharis do business in the garb of religion! A real businessman doesnt care about anything else..
SBM wrote:Br GM
I do not think this bunch of Khorakhiwala are in SKQ camp, as per my information they are Mufaddalis followers.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Why does it matter if they are "Mufaddalis" or "Qutbis"? Their faith is their business.

besides this khorakhiwala is a huge clan -- who knows who is who as far as faith goes. The point is they are Dawoodi Bohras in the media.

At least they don't seem to mix faith with business, like the other huge clan (SMT clan) who is holding the community hostage. Creating a marketing product (Heaven) with manipulation, fear and threats for absolute compliance is emotional blackmail and corrupt business practice. A Cult Leader - in the garb of a saint.

Dawedaar makes valid point:
A businessman/woman is always the follower of money and profit just as the Kotharis. The difference is that the Kotharis do business in the garb of religion! A real businessman doesnt care about anything else..

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 pm

This guy is even leaving the jamat administrators behind in charging for bohri food... 1500 per head :shock:
IMG-20150413-WA0018.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 am

This guy is even leaving the jamat administrators behind in charging for bohri food... 1500 per head :shock:
I have no problem him charging whatever atleast he is not forcing anyone nor he is doing under the banner of Barakati Jamaan.
Capitalism at its best.. Soon Kothri Goons will ask him for their commission asking bigger Wajebaats. i hope he is not SMS follower otherwise he will be poor very soon

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Yes, I am not against this guy charging that money. Infact, I am all praise for him to pull out such a business! My comment was more sarcastic!
SBM wrote:
I have no problem him charging whatever atleast he is not forcing anyone nor he is doing under the banner of Barakati Jamaan.
Capitalism at its best.. Soon Kothri Goons will ask him for their commission asking bigger Wajebaats. i hope he is not SMS follower otherwise he will be poor very soon