Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 04, 2015 3:09 am

SBM wrote:Br Humanbeing
I am really shocked and surprised with your continued harsh postings. This young man had a very good family and may be he could not bear the shame this would have brought. It is easy to be Monday Morning Quarterbacking but one has to understand that there is extreme pressure on School and College Students in India as expectation are from them to earn high money,
It is easy for you and me to say that he should have look for alternate as we both live out side India.
Your posting to only pray for his parents are very insensitive. As I and others have posted that this young man also needs our prayers that Allaha may forgive his sins and wrong decision, Yes his family is suffering but imagine what this young man might have gone thru when he hung himself, it is not a QUICK DEATH and may have gone thru a torturous death, No one know how long did it take to end his life
I pray to Allaha that this person's soul rests in peace and May Allaha forgive him for his shortcomings while give strength to his family for this great loss,
Bro SBM

It is the survivors who needs prayers and support who this gentleman left in utter sadness and frustration. The young lad is no more, Allah will take care of him. I sound rude or harsh for his stand, but giving sympathy to him is like forgiving the act of suicide. In my personal opinion suicide is murder of self and more than that it is pain and anguish that it brings to parents and loved one. They live blaming themselves for not open enough to counsel, not caring enough etc etc. Life can get hard, expectations can get really crazy, pressure to live, prove or sustain can get overwhelming. Somehow suiciders think that by ending themselves they can be absolved of their responsibilities or obligations and earn some kind of respect, sympathy, achievement. In fact they complicate the matter more for those who survived. I have no personal grudge against this young man, I am expressing my views on the act of suicide. I discourage it by condemning it. In my little ways I wish to create an awareness that suicide is a lamest and useless thing to do, it is not cool, it is not forgiving, it is not a solution, it is not a therapy, it is not a way out. My views don’t matter to the dead, it may matter to those who may be going through such feeling of helplessness. I’d rather reach out to the survivors and comfort them, they were not wrong anywhere, neither sit blaming others to vent out their frustrations.

Please don’t call me inhumane or insensitive. I am just expressing a view point from another perspective.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue May 05, 2015 1:17 am

IMG-20150501-WA0018.jpg
:mrgreen:
Kuch bhi.
Can he quote any medical journals?

And thanks mola for teaching us to cry. When Dais were not there (during imam and rasullohah times and before that) human new born babies used to start smiling instead of crying for Breathing.

And some article author tell about toxin substances that washed away via tears. Utter lie.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Dai trumps all..!! Forget what Rasul or Ali or Hussain taught .......... just remember what DAI is teaching and saying :roll:

Make Mohabbat Nee Rotees, attend Darees and Urs, do matam for Maula Khushee and Cry ........... and please PAY before you leave!!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 06, 2015 4:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/24197152248899 ... =1&theater

Daudi bohra community head syadna muffadal saifuddin t.u.s
Prim minister relief fund me 4.35 core donate kiye Nepal earthquake ke liye
Narye takbeer alhao akbar..

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed May 06, 2015 6:34 pm

This is great news. How much is it in dollars?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 06, 2015 6:40 pm

with internet, google, calculator on ur system or phone, it's not rocket science to calculate in dollars!
JavedhJuma wrote:This is great news. How much is it in dollars?

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am

How 5 women entrepreneurs from Bhendi Bazaar are leveraging internet to change lives ...

http://her.yourstory.com/women-entrepre ... azaar-0510

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Translation :-

JAMATKHANE NE KHAANA KHARAAB KAR DIYA.

Bageeche me Shaadi ki to Amil ne Farman Diya... Koi Na Jaaye.

Indore : Hidayatullha Khan ! Biradario ke kya faayde hai, nahi pata, lekin yahan se jabriya farman zaroor jaari hote rehte hai aur ye aam aadmi ke liye Musibat ban jaati hai !

Aisi hi musibat us parivar par aayi, jisne khushi ke saath bête ki shaadi tay ki, khaana rakha, par biradari ke chaudhriyo ko raas nahi aaya. Unhone farman jaari kiya aur uske baad jahan khaana ho raha tha, waha sirf sannata tha. Koi aaya hi nahi aur is boycott ki sirf vajah ye hai ki jo biradari ka jamatkhana hai, waha khaana nahi kiya gaya tha. Bageecha chun liya gaya tha, jis par chaudhary ne itne bhaate feke ki pareshaan parivar ab Adalat jaane ki baat kar raha hai.

Bhaurasa ke Bohra parivar me shaadi thi. Ammar Hussain Tikkiwala dulha bane the. Khadija Mohammed Hussain se unki shaadi hui. Khaana Bharausa ke bajaay Dewas me rakha gaya aur bank note press ke bageeche me valima tha, jiska dawatnaama fayla diya gaya tha. Sola So (1600) logo ke liye khaane ka intazam tha, par Tikiwala parivar ko pata nahi tha Dewas ke Bohra Chaudhary kya soch kar bethe hai. Unhe ye pasand nahi aaya ki jab biradari ka jamatkhana hai to bageeche me shaadi karne ki jurrat kaise ho gayi. Dewas Amil, Sheikh Mufaddal Diwan ne apne rasukh ka faayda uthaya aur SMS jaari kar diya ki biradari ka jo Urs hai, usme aaye, party me nahi jaaye.

Jo SMS Amil ki taraf se jaari hua, who kuch is tarah tha --- Aaje raate Syed Ismail Badruddin bin Molai Raj na Urs Mubarak nu jaman chhe, sagla si iltemas chhe ke salwat na jaman ma haazir thaai. Party ma na jaai. Ye party Ammar ki shaadi ki thi aur jab Chaudhary ne farman jaari kar diya to kiski majaal thi, jo shaadi me ja sakta tha ! Sola so (1600) logo ka khaana intezar karta raha. 300/400 pahuche aur baaki Dar gaye...... More on next page.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 25, 2015 7:25 am

Was hoping that ghulam mohammed would post this...but forgot he gets only hate messages
Attachments
IMG-20150525-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20150525-WA0007.jpg

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 25, 2015 7:28 am

Jo SMS Amil ki taraf se jaari hua, who kuch is tarah tha --- Aaje raate Syed Ismail Badruddin bin Molai Raj na Urs Mubarak nu jaman chhe, sagla si iltemas chhe ke salwat na jaman ma haazir thaai. Party ma na jaai. Ye party Ammar ki shaadi ki thi aur jab Chaudhary ne farman jaari kar diya to kiski majaal thi, jo shaadi me ja sakta tha ! Sola so (1600) logo ka khaana intezar karta raha. 300/400 pahuche aur baaki Dar gaye...... More on next page.
Well why would a devote abde plan his wedding reception and feast in line with urus raat ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 am

wow ! regarding the kid with no hands, amazing courage and spirit. hats off and wish him all the best. truly inspirational.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 am

true_bohra wrote:Was hoping that ghulam mohammed would post this...but forgot he gets only hate messages

i dont think i can swim that fast even though im not differently abled

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon May 25, 2015 9:07 am

This looks like a Bohra 13 year old with no arms, swimming. Truly inspirational - a reminder that "disability" is in the heads of the so called "abled" among us. If someone can post the translation of the newspaper article , it would help.

TB bhai- thanks for posting this.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 am

true_bohra wrote:Was hoping that ghulam mohammed would post this...but forgot he gets only hate messages

TB bhai, Just remember that it is as important to clean up the garbage in your house as it is to fill it with incense and beautiful furniture. It is not all black and white. One story doesn't negate the other. And it is foolish to be close your eyes to the garbage gathering in your house - just as it maybe unwise to block your nostrils from absorbing the fragrances in your house. Keeping an open mind and using your intellect is the gift of human capability from Allah.

It is a tragedy to self- destruct with God- given capability for intelligent thinking. Extreme loyalty borders on slavery, at the expense of sound judgment and wisdom.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue May 26, 2015 5:40 pm

true_bohra bhai .. The father of this boy has been destroyed financially due to the medical expenses. They got minuscle help from their beloved Maula and jamaat in the form of very low amount donation... The dawat has the capacity to fully finance this boy's medical care (revenue form 1-2 ziyafats) but who cares about common bohris anyways! Even if no help is expected from higher ups, the local jamaat could have easily done a fund raiser as they do for religious purposes to help this poor child. There are a lot of wealthy abdes in Ratlam.. but again who cares about common people. All they care is about the happiness of their maula, shehzadas, bhai sahebs, aamils, bhabhi sahebs etc..

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 am

Sometimes it hurts that people with such EXTRAORDINARY skills are ignore in our jamaat and they NEVER get APPRECIATION.

It is shame that appreciation is only reserved for rich person who can give huge amount in the name of donations.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed May 27, 2015 4:40 am

dawedaar wrote:true_bohra bhai .. The father of this boy has been destroyed financially due to the medical expenses. They got minuscle help from their beloved Maula and jamaat in the form of very low amount donation... The dawat has the capacity to fully finance this boy's medical care (revenue form 1-2 ziyafats) but who cares about common bohris anyways! Even if no help is expected from higher ups, the local jamaat could have easily done a fund raiser as they do for religious purposes to help this poor child. There are a lot of wealthy abdes in Ratlam.. but again who cares about common people. All they care is about the happiness of their maula, shehzadas, bhai sahebs, aamils, bhabhi sahebs etc..
Total Expense required for bionic arms for the kid is 15 Lacs.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 27, 2015 7:21 am

Read the story of this brave boy ... unfortunate accident and inpirational attitude. However inspirational, it makes the heart heavy of seeing this young promising child loose his hands. the feeling of holding and playing. at the same time it should make us so so so thankful of blessings we have as good health and functional body. my problems, whining and cribbing disappears when i learn of such extra-ordinary heroes leading life from the front.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 28, 2015 4:40 am

humanbeing wrote:Read the story of this brave boy ... unfortunate accident and inpirational attitude. However inspirational, it makes the heart heavy of seeing this young promising child loose his hands. the feeling of holding and playing. at the same time it should make us so so so thankful of blessings we have as good health and functional body. my problems, whining and cribbing disappears when i learn of such extra-ordinary heroes leading life from the front.
SUPER LIKE

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 28, 2015 4:43 am

By any chance, is this the same boy who lost his arms while trying to remove a kite from a pole and got electrocuted?
or have i mixed it up with some other story?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 28, 2015 6:52 am

zinger wrote:By any chance, is this the same boy who lost his arms while trying to remove a kite from a pole and got electrocuted?
I think he is the same boy .. this case is of ratlam city in MP. there was electricity pole and the kid while played accidently touched it. the electricity was so strong his hands burnt beyond repair, doctors had to amputate the hands. i ahve seen the photos burned hands as well. uff .. its really saddening ..

the municipality ward and electricity board must be reprimanded and booked under negligience .. but life is very cheap in india .. no accountability. hope wish pray .. this boy succeed and become a huge inspiration for others.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 pm

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote:By any chance, is this the same boy who lost his arms while trying to remove a kite from a pole and got electrocuted?
I think he is the same boy .. this case is of ratlam city in MP. there was electricity pole and the kid while played accidently touched it. the electricity was so strong his hands burnt beyond repair, doctors had to amputate the hands. i ahve seen the photos burned hands as well. uff .. its really saddening ..

the municipality ward and electricity board must be reprimanded and booked under negligience .. but life is very cheap in india .. no accountability. hope wish pray .. this boy succeed and become a huge inspiration for others.
The boy is 7year old belongs to middle class family, his father has a hardware shop in ratlam. The incident happened in Bhopal while they were attending a family wedding. He needs to wait few more years before Bionic hands can be attached due to weight of bionic hands which in this age he cannot carry. His family had appealed to the state ministry and they have promised to pay the entire expenses of Bionic hands, The procedure will be carried out in a hospital in New Delhi.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 29, 2015 8:08 am

I second to the reply of kharas mithas...

The doctors wants the replacement after a few years and I would also like to clarify that somebody pointed out that help was required from jamaat and all..

Yes jamat and people helped him and more importantly the children of the school where abdul qadir studies donated to this cause. All the children from the school came out with some donation when he was hospitalised.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 29, 2015 10:54 am

^
True Bohra
That is nice that community and Children came together to help this child. WHAT DID SMS AND HIS GOONDA SHEZADAS CONTRIBUTED
THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE IS ASKING

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

SBM wrote:^
True Bohra
That is nice that community and Children came together to help this child. WHAT DID SMS AND HIS GOONDA SHEZADAS CONTRIBUTED
Cant you read that I have also written Jamaat. Dont be so hypothetical....

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 29, 2015 11:16 am

True Bohra
Leave alone help from SMS and Chamchas they dont even have courtesy to appreciate this boy and give him recognition.

HE IS INDEED AN INSPIRATOR.

TB, thanks for posting this article as this shows how people with such capabilities get unnoticed in our DAWOODI BOHRA circle and only corrupt rich people are glorified by MS and his clan.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
True Bohra
Leave alone help from SMS and Chamchas they dont even have courtesy to appreciate this boy and give him recognition.

HE IS INDEED AN INSPIRATOR.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri May 29, 2015 12:07 pm

The fact that the family had to appeal to state ministry instead of their beloved Maula shows the reality and on whom they have more trust. It is clear they appealed to state because they have more hopes on state than Maula! It is surprising that if everything goes well, they will say Maula ni dua che and if something goes wrong, then they will blame government etc. Cleary speaks volumes! If Maula really cared for this mumineen family and if he is really a ghaib na jaankaar, then there should have been no need for the family to appeal to anyone. The jamaat or Kothar should have taken care of everything...
true_bohra wrote:
Kharas_Mithas wrote: The boy is 7year old belongs to middle class family, his father has a hardware shop in ratlam. The incident happened in Bhopal while they were attending a family wedding. He needs to wait few more years before Bionic hands can be attached due to weight of bionic hands which in this age he cannot carry. His family had appealed to the state ministry and they have promised to pay the entire expenses of Bionic hands, The procedure will be carried out in a hospital in New Delhi.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:38 pm

True Bohra
The boy was admitted to Masina Hospital in Mumbai where amputation and other procedures were carried out. He had to spend over a month and half in the hospital. The family got financial help from ratlam jamaat of Rs.70,000/- and Rs. 250,000/- from Syedna Taher Saifuddin Trust.
The money which the family had to spend on amputation and hospital stay for over a month and half was over 10L.
WHY NOT SAIFEE HOSPITAL ???????????????????????? The family had gone through a lot during those days apart from financial distress. The relatives and friends of the family staying in Dubai had approached Kinana Bhaisaheb for help with no success.
The boy studies at St. Joseph convent school in ratlam and every student in the school was instructed to contribute atleast Rs.100/- but the actual collection was much above expectations.