Where are they Hiding

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Where are they Hiding

#1

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:39 am

Where are our die hard defenders have disappeared. It is time for them to have some say about INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL postings
I am calling the following to come to carpet and refute these as posted by Haqniwaat and Muffaddali53
1-Adam
2-Progticide
3-Fayyaz
5-Londoner DB
6-Gulf
7-Birdie

8-Universaldad

Biradar
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#2

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 pm

SBM wrote:Where are our die hard defenders have disappeared. It is time for them to have some say about INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL postings

3-Fayyaz
8-Universaldad
Why are you including our friend Fayyaaz in this list? I don't believe he is in the same category as the other people here, specially the UniversalFool guy, who is seriously deranged. Fayyaaz is just a equal opportunity skeptic.

(Incidentally, Fayyaaz, if you are reading this, please participate again as you seem to rustle the jimmies of many people here)

And, in any case, most of the people are probably busy standing in lines in Mumbai, trying to stuff money into the Monster Golak. They will be back on January 7th, after all the festivities are finished. After as they say "Khel Khataam, Paaisa Hajam".

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#3

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Fayyaaz is gone because his own jimmies got ruffled a lot more.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#4

Unread post by alam » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

It seems there are many other also gone quiet - it seems after the Saifee Mahal thread expose

think-for-yourself
craterlake
objectiveobsever
skqfan
nafisa
mmh
and many others . .

If according to Saifee Mahal Thread, Taizoon Shakir to seems to be full of support for SKQ and has come out in open, - what happened to the die-hard defenders of SKQ on this forum, who have in the past been very vocal about coming out in the open? very few of the ferocious SKQ defenders seem to be supporting Taizoon. Except perhaps DCP, haqniwaat and maybe a few others.

mufaddali53
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#5

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm

I think this Taizoon is way too scary! Have you seen his blog? Challenges people to go public. Yeah, like that's going to happen. Ha ha! :-)

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#6

Unread post by alam » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:03 pm

In all fairness - once upon a time long long time ago, it seemed Taizoon himself was a wimp and a victim. I guess people just need to work it out on their own and in their own time span. People here on this forum were trying to figure out what was so controversial about him or his zahirbatin website that he had to shut down 10 years ago. Who would have thought he would come back with a bang and much more - with all the new blog post he has put up on Wordpress.

I think what makes this Taizoon Bhai Saheb story so shocking is that he seems to be the lone rogue whistleblower who is capable of perhaps blowing more whistles that even SKQ would not be too happy about.

Crater Lake
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#7

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:50 am

Oh please people...No one is hiding. It was urus and the holiday season and people have been away from all the excitement of this site. I am certain that SKQ supporters think that Taizoon BS is a courageous and righteous man. The Saifee Mahal stories from his perspective are very revealing. I am sure that he will get a lot more people to question the goings on in the MS world. He is an inspiration to SKQ supporters who are in hiding. SKQ supporters who are in hiding would do well to follow his example of courage.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#8

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:53 am

Not hiding! Not hiding!


Just returned from india!!!!!!

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#9

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:29 am

MMH wrote:Not hiding! Not hiding!


Just returned from india!!!!!!
So how did you enjoy URUS MUBARAK, just juicy details :D :)

Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#10

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:14 am

SBM wrote:Where are our die hard defenders have disappeared. It is time for them to have some say about INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL postings
I am calling the following to come to carpet and refute these as posted by Haqniwaat and Muffaddali53
1-Adam
2-Progticide
3-Fayyaz
5-Londoner DB
6-Gulf
7-Birdie

8-Universaldad
You should add a few more names to this list of people hiding:

9. Al zulfiqar
Has he received a ban or a warning?
Or has he (yet again) decided to leave the bohra community?
(No doubt he will be back as usual)

10. Anajmi
Admin has given him a warning which is why he has become very quiet lately.
Indeed he only springs back in to life when he replies to all my posts in an effort to show that he cannot ignoring me.

11. Muslim first
Has he received a ban or a warning?
He disappeared for a long while but was recently seen posting
However he seems to have gone again.

Most well run forums have a thread which lets everyone know what the admin is doing about certain members,
It would let people know who has been banned and why, and who has received warnings of a ban and why.
Something like this would keep the forum informed and would show that the admin is active and aware.

Indeed admin said he would start something like this over 6 months ago:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10005#p140087
Hopefully we will see it arrive soon.

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#11

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:39 pm

CT
It shows how stupid you are This thread was for the supporter of SKQ All those you mentioned do not care about either SMS nor SKQ

Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#12

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 pm

SBM wrote:CT
It shows how stupid you are This thread was for the supporter of SKQ All those you mentioned do not care about either SMS nor SKQ
You started this thread sbm, but your limited intellect has made you forget the title.

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#13

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:40 pm

SBM wrote:CT
It shows how stupid you are This thread was for the supporter of SKQ All those you mentioned do not care about either SMS nor SKQ
My mistake it was supposed to be SMS supporter not SKQ but yes now it is relevant and Alam has clearly asked for SKQ supporters to show support to Haqqniwaat while I am asking SMS defenders to refute what has been put at Inside Saify Mahal

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#14

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 am

What a pity!!!

All you jokers were thinking that after a long time you finally have all the ingredients ready for a spicy debate. But Alas!....the chief cook has runaway himself. :lol:

All that desperation, that lust for back-biting, that satanic desire to rip the curtain so that you can peep into someone else' private life; that urge to get hold of one chance to violate someone's rank, sanctity, grace and repute....this is all you munafiqeen live for every moment of your miserable and pathetic life.

I can actually see the lull on your faces right now....the indignation you are experiencing.....the utter loss of a chance, an opportunity you thought you had so near and it just slipped out of your hands.

You munafiqeen were so excited that you put up that crappy thread on top of the forum only to soon realise that the very foundation of lies it was standing upon has vanished from underneath
.


I guess it should be you munafiqeen who should be hiding their faces after yet another embarassment. But then, you are so shameless that you will be back in no time soon after you read this post. I bet.
:lol:

Crater Lake
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#15

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

progticide wrote:What a pity!!!

All you jokers were thinking that after a long time you finally have all the ingredients ready for a spicy debate. But Alas!....the chief cook has runaway himself. :lol:

All that desperation, that lust for back-biting, that satanic desire to rip the curtain so that you can peep into someone else' private life; that urge to get hold of one chance to violate someone's rank, sanctity, grace and repute....this is all you munafiqeen live for every moment of your miserable and pathetic life.

I can actually see the lull on your faces right now....the indignation you are experiencing.....the utter loss of a chance, an opportunity you thought you had so near and it just slipped out of your hands.

You munafiqeen were so excited that you put up that crappy thread on top of the forum only to soon realise that the very foundation of lies it was standing upon has vanished from underneath
.


I guess it should be you munafiqeen who should be hiding their faces after yet another embarassment. But then, you are so shameless that you will be back in no time soon after you read this post. I bet.
:lol:
Are you seriously gloating for having threatened a man to the point where he stops speaking the truth? You must be so proud. I would like you to remember that Charlie Hebdo has not been silenced by the radicals that shot at it's employees. It has come back stronger to the point that world leaders gathered in it's support and walked arm in arm in solidarity for the freedom of speech.

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#16

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 am

Progticide
Funny thing is you did not refute any of the points by Taizoon Shakir on Inside Saify Mahal but instead tried to gloat on nonsense
Anyway like they say MURDAA BOULA TAU KAFAN PHAAR KEY BOULA in your case

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#17

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:05 pm

OMG! Progicide instead of feeling shame and insult for being the follower of [DELETED] MS you are feeling pride of what CLAIMANT MS goons done to Taizoon bhai for exposing MS satanic kartoot.

Only people who are highly inspired by YAZID can take pride of what [DELETED] MS has done/doing and you, noor5253 and like minded are one of them.

Well for rest of MS followers few might have put on their thinking cap.

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#18

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Look what a Bunch of idiots you have turned out to be. I am sure you are laughing at yourselves in the mirror, or should I say the mirror is laughing at you.

You tried to malign the respect of others and ended up becoming a spectacle of embarassment for yourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mere Maula Mufaddal TUS ki yeh shaan he:
Mumin par jo girti he toh ban jaati he shabnam
Aur dushman par jo gir jaaye toh talwaar he aankhen

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#19

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

You tried to malign the respect of others and ended up becoming a spectacle of embarassment for yourselves. :lol:
How is that embarrassment Taizoon Shakir blog got more than 25K hits and as per you own assessment Progressives are very insignificant number so I wonder who was reading his blog till he decided to give it rest BTW that blog was started from here on this forum
So how is that embarrassment I would call it a great success of this forum and Taizoon Shakir's brevity.
Are you going to refute any of the charges he has levied or just blow the hot air

Adam
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#20

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 am

No one is hiding.

It's a pity that when true Mumineen were gathered in the memory of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, the Qutbis and Taizoon gathered on this site to insult Syedna RA and his family. The reason? To divert the people away from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
KQ did this last year, just when the Dai passed away, he launched his fitnat to try to make people forget about Moula.


dawoodfakhruddin
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#21

Unread post by dawoodfakhruddin » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 am

now what.....SKQ camp were full of confident in winning the suit in American court....but it has given judgement in Favour of MS camp !!!
what a set back for Qutbis.....MS camp is in overwhelming celebrations ...

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#22

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 am

progticide wrote:Look what a Bunch of idiots you have turned out to be. I am sure you are laughing at yourselves in the mirror, or should I say the mirror is laughing at you.

You tried to malign the respect of others and ended up becoming a spectacle of embarassment for yourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mere Maula Mufaddal TUS ki yeh shaan he:
Mumin par jo girti he toh ban jaati he shabnam
Aur dushman par jo gir jaaye toh talwaar he aankhen
Tere Maula ki nazar hai shaitaani
Yazeedi aadatein aur rihaish baadshahi
Jhuti shaan ki na tu kar idhar baka
Ghar ke bachon ko bhi na ghar me rakh saka

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#23

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:04 am

Gareebo se chin kar kahta hain ziyafat ka niwala
khuda karey jis noor pe itna fakhar hain hojaey iska mooh kaala
jhuth se zyaada sacchai ka bol hain baala
yaad rakhna Firon ramsis ko khuda ke keher ne kesse mita dala
Dai ke rutbey se shaan-e-rasool Allah hain Aala

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#24

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 am

Adam wrote:No one is hiding.

It's a pity that when true Mumineen were gathered in the memory of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, the Qutbis and Taizoon gathered on this site to insult Syedna RA and his family. The reason? To divert the people away from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
KQ did this last year, just when the Dai passed away, he launched his fitnat to try to make people forget about Moula.



So Skq, children and taizoon are facing all this zillat...insults...ostracism. ...just to divert people's attention from burhanuddin moula and to insult him...


Go try to sell this story to someone else...

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#25

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 am

Adam
Now since you are back after CELEBRATING the death of SMB can you refute the charges of INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL item by item.
BTW the Urus of SMB was more like Celebration then a Somber event.

Abuzer
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:47 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#26

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 am

MMH wrote:
Adam wrote:No one is hiding.

It's a pity that when true Mumineen were gathered in the memory of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, the Qutbis and Taizoon gathered on this site to insult Syedna RA and his family. The reason? To divert the people away from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
KQ did this last year, just when the Dai passed away, he launched his fitnat to try to make people forget about Moula.



So Skq, children and taizoon are facing all this zillat...insults...ostracism. ...just to divert people's attention from burhanuddin moula and to insult him...


Go try to sell this story to someone else...
jab insaan naa haq zyada izzat paane ki koshish karta hain, tab use zillat insult or ostracism sehnaa hi padta hain, KQ ke case mein bhi yahi hua hain, use mazoon nahi Dai banna tha, aur is chakkar mein mazoon ki post se bhi hath dho bathe maha purush.

If SMB had made him Dai for once in his life time he should have declare it in public, he had 50 years.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Where are they Hiding

#27

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 am

Smb hadn't even pronounced muffy as dai in clear words in his lifetime. Still he is getting respect which is not due to him. So what you mentioned abuzer bhai is contradictory to whats happening.

If you think skq was after the dai's seat what would about skq's daughters and his sons???? Or according to you they are all greedy!!!

And poor taizoon shakir...his family has disowned him....so what you said is null...doesn't apply at all!!!

james
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#28

Unread post by james » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:54 pm

SBM wrote: Are you going to refute any of the charges he has levied or just blow the hot air[/b]
Stop trolling others by begging them to refute Taizoon's absurd posts.

There is no onus on anyone to refute the half truths and wholesome baked stories written by Taizoon.

I have it on good authority that you are the lovechild of Charles Manson.Now,are you gonna refute it by posting all about your ancestry and whatnot ?

SBM
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#29

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm

james wrote:
SBM wrote: Are you going to refute any of the charges he has levied or just blow the hot air[/b]
Stop trolling others by begging them to refute Taizoon's absurd posts.

There is no onus on anyone to refute the half truths and wholesome baked stories written by Taizoon.

I have it on good authority that you are the lovechild of Charles Manson.Now,are you gonna refute it by posting all about your ancestry and whatnot ?
YES I WILL REFUTE THAT I AM NOT THE CHILD OF CHARLES MASSON BECAUSE MY NAME IS NOT JAMES, SON OF CHARLES

Adam
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Where are they Hiding

#30

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

SBM wrote:Adam
...can you refute the charges of INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL item by item.


There's a saying in Arabic. ترك الجواب على الجاهل جواب
To refuse to answer an idiot, is his answer.

Also, that thread has nothing to do with Nass. So it's irrelevant.

Anything else you need from me? Please PM.