Video Analysis of Burhanuddin Bayans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
araz5253

Video Analysis of Burhanuddin Bayans

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 am

I read some posts from abdes who say they find bayans of their master to be very intellectual. I find them banal and far from being intellectual is all about misusing the names of ahlebayt to continue to hold on power and gaddi. The poor abdes doze of in bayan or are present because of love of ahlebayt. So let us dedicate this thread to upload the various bayans of MB and let the viewers judge and comment on its "intellectuality factor"

It is very difficult to get those bayans online , hence it would be a good effort to archive them here. Hence please share them here.

Ozdundee

Re: Video Analysis of Burhanuddin Bayans

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Let it go..SMB is no longer the issue let us be measured in analysing and digging up the past ...keep the spotlight on current

The emotional connection is very strong and can backfire if interfered with.

Sms keeps regurgitating SMB sermons because he knows well that is the glue that holds his abde closer to him. He is a drift and worthless without SMB concept . SKQ knows it too . Both will try to exploit SMB and remain in his shadows.

It is the new generation who will change as they forget or not remember SMB influence , and when the that time comes along sms will gradually drop ...and one will see them trying to identify some unique events to sms .

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:23 pm

I very much agree here with brother Ozundee. This will backfire. This is an emotional and faith issue. Nothing will work as you try to confuse people with facts and logic. Tell a worshipper in a temple that this is a stone. Sub se bada yukeen. Sooner or later SMS will show his true colors and one by one abdes and amtes will see the day light. If not then there is nothing we can do except waiting. Look at the versions of the Nuss video.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Dare these reformists publish videos of our beloved Maula , this site will be shutdown the next day. So now you people are trying to defame the person who is in heaven?? Shame!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 pm

topiwala
Dare these reformists publish videos of our beloved Maula , this site will be shutdown the next day
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Mr. Paghriwala, just tell us where is our Imam? He is on the earth so easy to spot than someone far far away in another world we call it Heaven. Gayab na jankar chho tame.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:12 pm

topiwala wrote:Dare these reformists publish videos of our beloved Maula , this site will be shutdown the next day. So now you people are trying to defame the person who is in heaven?? Shame!
Topiwala bhai
when SMS himself is defaming his uncle and Mazoon during his father's time then what is wrong with Reformist doing the same. They learned from your current Master

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 pm

topiwala wrote:Dare these reformists publish videos of our beloved Maula , this site will be shutdown the next day. So now you people are trying to defame the person who is in heaven?? Shame!
Are the videos so horrible or controversial that you advocate a ban on them ?? In fact you should insist that every video is played that is if you are sure that those emanate pearls of wisdom which could benefit many viewers on this forum or if you feel otherwise then your demands are justified !! As regards shutting down this site then I don't think that you are more powerful then your masters in Saifee Mahal who have tried to do the same since many years but alas they haven't succeeded so how would you succeed where the most powerful have failed ?

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Mr Paghriwala, this is called freedom of speech, the 1st amendment protected by the US constitution. How would you know this?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm

It is surprising how well abdes have hidden the bayans of Burhanuddin even on youtube. Whereas his bayans are commonly availaible in abde circles\mosques.

May be they fear the "Wahhabis" would do "operation" on the bayans and bring in negative publicity as how it happened with his photos which were later banned to be circulated publicly.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 am

Don't worry your dream of "video analysis"\criticisms will never come true as this site will face copyright suit if at all it publishes the videos with their criticism. I am glad that the videos are not shared on youtube publicly.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:03 am

topiwala wrote:Don't worry your dream of "video analysis"\criticisms will never come true as this site will face copyright suit if at all it publishes the videos with their criticism. I am glad that the videos are not shared on youtube publicly.
I think even publishing photos on this forum taken from Zen website are violating copyright laws.
i am sure action is underway.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:09 am

potiwala stop bluffing ..I am up for your dare

there is no copyright threat ...if the video is in vimeo and paste the link here . good luck chasing them for copyright

i

read the law below smb Bayan do not qualify for copyright as he is reproducing religion propagation
Copyright
Watch this page
Copyright is a legal right created by the law of a country, that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights to its use and distribution, usually for a limited time, with the intention of enabling the creator (e.g. the photographer of a photograph or the author of a book) to receive compensation for their intellectual effort.

Copyright is a form of intellectual property, applicable to any expressed representation of a creative work. It is often shared among multiple authors, each of whom holds a set of rights to use or license the work, and who are commonly referred to as rightsholders.[1] These rights frequently include reproduction, control over derivative works, distribution, public performance, and "moral rights" such as attribution.[2]
Last edited by Ozdundee on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:11 am

New wrote:Mr Paghriwala, this is called freedom of speech, the 1st amendment protected by the US constitution. How would you know this?
Hey US laws are not the laws of the world.

In India, Section 295A of the Indian Penal Code punishes hate speech insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of any class of citizen with deliberate and malicious intention to outrage their religious feelings. These laws are applied to all religions including Hinduism, Sikhism, Christianity and Islam. So, in effect, this website is hurting the sentiments of 1 million Dawoodi Bohras and promoting hate speech against its religious leaders.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:42 am

Ozdundee wrote:potiwala stop bluffing ..I am up for your dare

there is no copyright threat ...if the video is in vimeo and paste the link here . good luck chasing them for copyright

i

read the law below smb Bayan do not qualify for copyright as he is reproducing religion propagation
Copyright
Watch this page
Copyright is a legal right created by the law of a country, that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights to its use and distribution, usually for a limited time, with the intention of enabling the creator (e.g. the photographer of a photograph or the author of a book) to receive compensation for their intellectual effort.

Copyright is a form of intellectual property, applicable to any expressed representation of a creative work. It is often shared among multiple authors, each of whom holds a set of rights to use or license the work, and who are commonly referred to as rightsholders.[1] These rights frequently include reproduction, control over derivative works, distribution, public performance, and "moral rights" such as attribution.[2]

nowhere it says religious propogation is excluded.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 am

It seems this website is run from Canada.
http://www.whois.com/whois/dawoodi-bohras.com

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 am

Hate speech laws in Canada include provisions in the Criminal Code of Canada, provisions in the Human Rights Act and in other federal legislation, and statutory provisions in each of Canada's ten provinces and three territories. The Criminal Code prohibits "hate propaganda." The Canadian Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination on various grounds, and forbids the posting of hateful or contemptuous messages on the Internet.

I think some of the stuff posted here can constitute as Hate speech against Dawoodi Bohras..

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 am

And what you post Noor420, is hate speech against mumineen who are on haq - the followers of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. Please let the pot not call the kettle black.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:05 am

Progressives, please find something better to do with your time than trying to find fault with Burhanuddin Moula's bayans.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:46 am

noor5253 wrote:
New wrote:Mr Paghriwala, this is called freedom of speech, the 1st amendment protected by the US constitution. How would you know this?
Hey US laws are not the laws of the world.

In India, Section 295A of the Indian Penal Code punishes hate speech insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of any class of citizen with deliberate and malicious intention to outrage their religious feelings. These laws are applied to all religions including Hinduism, Sikhism, Christianity and Islam. So, in effect, this website is hurting the sentiments of 1 million Dawoodi Bohras and promoting hate speech against its religious leaders.
How about educating Kothari Goons when they created a riot in Bhendi Bazar as well as giving Laanat to SKQ and his followers thus hurting their sentiments

New

Unread post by New » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Obviously this site serves some purpose, otherwise you would not be here, Mr. Noor. What about hate Hate speech by Muffy in Udepur, I would like to add this to the list. By the way the Indian constitution has its roots in the US.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Where is the video/link to the video? Please share

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:27 pm

noor5253 wrote:Hate speech laws in Canada include provisions in the Criminal Code of Canada, provisions in the Human Rights Act and in other federal legislation, and statutory provisions in each of Canada's ten provinces and three territories. The Criminal Code prohibits "hate propaganda." The Canadian Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination on various grounds, and forbids the posting of hateful or contemptuous messages on the Internet.

I think some of the stuff posted here can constitute as Hate speech against Dawoodi Bohras..

this site iscategorized as political and activism , contents are internal objection , created by bohras themselves, you may distinguish abdes or reformists those are informal characteristics, this is called self hate how will you prove bohras hate themselves and that is why reformists are revolting or opposing.

reformist know this is scare tactic ..been there done that.

even the Canadian senate knowsand have records that reformists exist and this is an internal agitation

if kothar wants to play copyright then we can drag them through the mud

by imposing a copyright banner during relays does not mean copyright applies ...the content must be reviewed.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Correct , I am really surprised but I only found small clip on YouTube where he just talks about " dua for mumineen" etc, the clip is poor quality though.

Even the dawedar side YouTube video was removed over copyright infringement allegations by the other dawedar

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 am

There is only one dawedar Darth wader khuzema. Millions of bohras call him dawedar

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Paghriwala, And they call the other AC buggy ridding dawedar Lord Muffadal Voldemort

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:48 pm

topiwala wrote:There is only one dawedar Darth wader khuzema. Millions of bohras call him dawedar
recount...million at most even that is in doubt ....

40% abdes fanatics ...50% fence seater 10 % actively outside , reformists or Qutbi . Don't be worried civilisation only needs 10% smart people to progress ...rich, educated , inventors, leaders are minority.

I consider kothar smart and intelligent to have so many sheep

400,000 are those that are portrayed and televised as Mola Mola ....communication propaganda

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:33 am

No no one believes in dawedar his game was over long back, see the shanat if haqq ni dawat that even a mazoon can become dawedar if he is caught by dai.
He lost everything overnight.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:24 am

Paghriwala, Last I checked SKQ TUS is going strong. I half of Kolkata are with him and many will join when they see the light. The hare did not win the race.....it was the tortoise. Slow and steady.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:26 am

qjbj wrote:Paghriwala, Last I checked SKQ TUS is going strong. I half of Kolkata are with him and many will join when they see the light. The hare did not win the race.....it was the tortoise. Slow and steady.
Keep bullshitting.. 10 pple dont constitute half of Kolkata.
And this is not a race.

But.. KQ is sure trying hard to push his falsehood...that is what he was born to do.. That was his destiny..

We hope that the ten pple who got 'caught' redhanded in Kolkata realize their folly and come back to Dawat as there is nothing in Thane..