Discussion: Saifee Mahal Thread - Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saif53

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am

"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 3 - Africa, Khuzaima & Fayz

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:02 am

Maqbool wrote:Saif53
About the episode of Africa rebut the claim of Tazoon.
I think they heard you :D
Saif53 wrote:"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 3 - Africa, Khuzaima & Fayz

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 am

What rebuttal?! The guy/gal can't even sign his name at the bottom like Taizoon. And whom should we believe, a mazoon or a nobody somebody son in law of Yusuf bs Najmuddin? Boy, that's going to be a tough decision.
Oh, better yet, let's believe the translator - http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... and-years/

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 pm

Excellent thread from haqniwaat bhai who I gather is mr taizoon shakir himself?
Thank you for posting here taizoon bhai and for being so insightful and balanced.
Its good that somebody who has true and genuine information has finally joined the forum.

I see several posts from people implying that:
1. taizoon shakirs life may now be in danger
2. his website might be taken down
3. certain websites should not visited as they will be tracked

This kind of hysterical and nonsensical fear-mongering helps nobody.
Indeed it empowers the kothar and gives them an image of being much bigger than they actually are.

1. If saifuddin insaf is safe and well, then I am sure taizoon bhai will be fine too.
2. If this forum has not been taken down, then I am sure taizoon bhais blog will be fine too.
3. If the kothar gets hold of my ip address, what exactly can they do with it?

Personally I have downloaded apps from the kothar and regularly visit websites both for and against SKQ.
Nothing has happened to me so far and Im certain nothing will happen to me in the future.

We learned in udaipur that the kothar are not to be feared.
I honestly dont know why people are so scared of them.
Thankfully taizoon bhai is not one of those people.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Admin has been so kind to delete the links posted on the Qutbi Bohra Blog.
He has allowed to post the information here though:

Source:
Qutbi Bohra Blog
(deleted by Moderator-source/link)

"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 3 - Africa, Khuzaima & Fayz

The Dai Mutlaq in satr receives the fayz from the Imam. He then distributes it amongst his hudood. The is the True Fatemi Dawat belief.

A background to what happened in Africa around 1409H:
While in Africa, Khuzaima Qutbuddin claimed that, just like the Dai, he (in the position of Mazoon at that time) received fayz directly from the Imam. He disingenuously took advantage of the innocence of Mumineen and made them sign a document attesting this statement.
A series of events unfolded, an untimately Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA arrived in Nairobi for the urus of Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin QR . In his waaz mubarak he recalled these events, mentioned what Khuzaima thought and did, and clarified the correct belief in regards to the Imam’s fayz. (This bayaan mubarak was heard by Mumineen worldwide several days after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA wafaat.)
On the Munafiqeen website, Taizoon Shakir (aka haqniwaat) was asked whether this version of history was true. Taizoon vehemently denied this allegation.

(See the below screenshot of the Q&A - Screenshot taken on 8th January 2015 at 17:30 GMT)

In his answer, Taizoon:

Denies that Khuzaima claimed to receive the fayz of the Imam.
Rejects the incident of collecting signatures.
Changes the subject by talking about Dr Idris Bs, which doesn't have any relation to the current argument.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, Taizoon probably rejects the belief that the Mazoon receives the fayz directly from the Imam. He also probably believes that Dai Mutlaq of satr receives this fayz and then distributes it amongst his hudood.

This, according to beliefs of the true Fatemi Dawat 100% correct.

Taizoon probably bases this correct belief on The Quran (42:51), or Fatemi texts on hikmat & falsafat (philosophy), or Syedna Ali b Moula Mohammed al-Waleed's RA qaseedah mubarakah titled "Nazaraat al Hudood", where this system is very clearly explained.

If Taizoon also believed in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, he would have also arrived at this tasawwur based on Syedna's RA words from Nairobi, after "The Africa Episode".
Syedna RA stated (translation):

"Regarding aqeedah and the core tenets of our faith, another concurrent assault was launched in Nairobi, Mombasa and Malindi. Personal resolutions were signed which went against our beliefs, and against the nahj of Dawat. Some Mumineen fell prey to this ruse as well and subsequently had to renew their vows, their meethaq.
It should be remembered that hudood, dignitaries of Dawat receive their “faiz” through and only through the auspices of the Dai. He regulates this faiz and distributes it amongst them as he sees fit. In our meethaq we pledge our allegiance to our Dai and affirm that the mazoon and muksasir are below him in rank, submitting to his jurisdiction.
May our faith continuously strengthen by repeatedly voicing na´am, saying yes with conviction in the meethaq, and may the transgressions of those embodying the essence of repentance be forgiven.”

Translation taken from:
(deleted by Moderator--source/link)
From the above bayan, Syedna clearly affirms that:

A document with signatures was prepared.
This document violated fundamental Dawat beliefs.
All Hudood, including the Mazoon and Mukasir recieve fayz only through the Dai, and NOT directly.

Syedna’s bayan refutes Taizoon’s stance. Signatures were taken, and the matter pertained to the receiving of fayz (divine grace), since Syedna specifically clarified this matter. And the matter violated such a fundamental tenet of faith that the meethaq of those who had attested to it, was retaken.

Let us suppose for a second Khuzaima wasn't behind this controversial document. What Taizoon may or may not know, is that on the 27th of Rajab 1435H, Khuzaima Qutbuddin claimed the exact same thing that the "alleged document" called for. He professed the exact same belief that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA had so clearly rejected!

In his "bayaan" on the 27th of Rajab 1435H, Khuzaima says the following:

"... anay em bhi bayaan ayu ke je Dai ne fayz aawe ye fayz Mazoon ne bhi aawe"

At 15:19 on the timeline of the "True Nass video" posted on the Fatemi Dawat website.
Whether Khuzaima was behind this document can be debated 'until the cows come home'. But what cannot be denied is that Khuzaima, till date believes in this flawed tasawwur, even after it was clearly refuted by Syedna Burhanuddin RA. Committing this grave gunah in 1409H makes him fallible and human. Repeating and re-establishing this tasawwur in 1435 H, 25 years after such a clear indication from Burhanuddin Moula RA, is outright nifaaq.

Mr Khuzaima seems to be a delusional liar, and Mr Taizoon Shakir is his accomplice.
Once again, it seems that Taizoon Shakir has been fooled and 'taken for a ride' by the Qutbuddin's.
Last edited by Saif53 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 pm

So go back and edit your article - at least that will be one lie you can correct.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Crater lake, I don't get it- why do you care about big brother and your IP being tracked. You've been saying how content and happy and peaceful your life is now that you are out in the open with your allegiance to SKQ.
Crater Lake wrote:
Saif53 wrote: You don't need to trust these sites. All you need is a brain to understand it :)
Trust can come later.
No actually one needs to set aside one's brain in order to accept things written there. I don't trust these sites because they would have my IP address when I visit them. It's like walking into a trap set by big brother. Also I can never be sure if they leave behind tracking cookies.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm

alam wrote:Crater lake, I don't get it- why do you care about big brother and your IP being tracked. You've been saying how content and happy and peaceful your life is now that you are out in the open with your allegiance to SKQ.
Crater Lake wrote: No actually one needs to set aside one's brain in order to accept things written there. I don't trust these sites because they would have my IP address when I visit them. It's like walking into a trap set by big brother. Also I can never be sure if they leave behind tracking cookies.
Precisely. I don't want my peace wrecked. Why should I knowingly let people who do not have my well being at heart to invade my privacy and potentially cause me an my family harm?

Just because I am happy with my spiritual leadership, I am not going to make it easy for the goonda elements in the MS dawat to hack my computer! What part about prudence do you not understand?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Received this message from Taizoon Shakir
Cowards are threatening him for exposing the idiosyncrasy in the Saify Mahal
> Name: --
> Email: abc@gmail.com
> Comment: How dare to write such bullshit. You better be in our line, don't try cross it
>
> Time: January 9, 2015 at 5:45 pm
> IP Address: 59.94.216.189
> Contact Form URL: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/about/
> Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

SBM wrote:Received this message from Taizoon Shakir
Cowards are threatening him for exposing the idiosyncrasy in the Saify Mahal
> Name: --
> Email: abc@gmail.com
> Comment: How dare to write such bullshit. You better be in our line, don't try cross it
>
> Time: January 9, 2015 at 5:45 pm
> IP Address: 59.94.216.189
> Contact Form URL: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/about/
> Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.
I rest my case. MS dawat is full of thugs who would not hesitate to harm people that do not worship their idiotic dai-wannabe. Kinda like the Paris shooters, they want to eliminate all those who do not agree with them.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:36 am

Source: Qutbi Bohra Blog

"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 4 - Inkaar after Iqraar

Syedi Qutub b. Suleiman does the zikr of a major finat which occured in the zaman of Syedna Dawud B. Qutub Shah RA in the Kitab Muntaza‘ ul Akhbar. The dushman, Suleiman Laeen b. Syedi Hasan, did baghawat in the era of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub Shah RA in which Moula RA and Mumineen underwent an immense mehnat. After this event, a schism occurred in Da’wat which is present until this day (Suleimani Bohras). In this zikr, Syedi Qutub writes that it is very astonishing that Suleiman did iqrar of (accepted) the nass of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub RA for three years. Proof is found in his actions as well as several letters that he wrote to him. It wasn’t until after three years after accepting nass and the position of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub Shah RA that he proclaimed himself the ‘muddai.’

The Qutbi Bohras, from Khuzaima to his son Abdeali, have openly accepted the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal TUS for three years before their fitnat.
Evidence has been provided in the following link:

In the same way, Mr Taizoon Shakir had done iqraar of the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal TUS for three years. Following the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Mr Taizoon had given misaq to Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
Identically to how Sulaiman wrote letters to Syedna Daud b Qutubshah RA, Taizoon wrote this madeh (poem) in the shaan of Syedna Mufaddal TUS:

نور روپالا سیف الهدی چهو
برهان دیں نا جانی چهورهجو سلامة اے مولیٰ مفضل
جانو نی بس آج تسبیح چهے

جن انے انس نا مالک چهو مولیٰ
نائب آل طه چهو
لاکهو ورس تمیں رهجو اے مولیٰ
هر ایک دعاء نی یہ مطلع چهے

میتها بیانو سناؤ چهو همنے
نورانی علم پلاؤ چهو
دنیا ما رهوانی حمة آپو چهو
عالي قدر یہ نعمة چهے

هر ایک کلام ما حكمة نا موتی
هر ایک عمل ما حيرة چهے
جانو نے اعلیٰ درجات نی دولة
بخشیں نے جنة نا زامن چهے

دشمن تمارا جلے انے جلسے
نور یہ دیکھیں نے گهبراسے
سیف تمیں چهو طیب نا پیارا
برهان دیں نا منصوص چهے

ادنیٰ غلام چهے تیزون تمارو
نعمة نو حامد نے شاکر چهے
ذنب نے بخشاوی دیجو اے مولیٰ
شفاعة نو پیاسوں نے طالب چهے

صلوات طه نے آل نا اوپر
دعاتو نے مولیٰ محمد پر
برکات نا بارش چهے سیف الهدی سی
عالم نا مالک مفضل چهے

من أدنى العبد عبد مولانا المنعام سيدنا مفضل سيف الدين أطال الله بقائه الشريف و خلد سلطانه العظيم إلى ابد العابدين
تيزون

[Summary of his madeh]
He refers to Syedna Mufaddal TUS as noor roopala, Saiful huda ; the jaani of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA; (Syedna is) the maalik of jin & ins; he does dua for tulul umr by saying rehjo salamat; talks about Syedna's ilm, hikmat na moti and bayaan. He accepts the Nass saying "burhanedeen na mansoos che".
He then boldy says that the enemies will see Syedna's noor and "burn" and fear.
Finally, he refers to himself as "adna ghulam taizoon tamaro", does hamd and shukr and araz for forgiveness.

The madeh is signed of as:
From the most humble servant of Moulana al Min'am, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. Taizoon

Taizoon Shakir is now one of the highest hudood in the Qutbi Dawat.

Has the 'cat got his tongue'?
Last edited by Saif53 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 am

wow so how do SKQ followers explain this?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 am

Abuzer wrote:wow so how do SKQ followers explain this?
Why don't you read what Taizoon himself has to say: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... one-wrong/

Then also read this: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... se-arrest/

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
Why don't you read what Taizoon himself has to say: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... one-wrong/

ADMIN. How come they can post links and I can't?
Double standards?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Latest Post: The Night of Mufaddali Terror – Post 24 - http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... li-terror/

Please refer to other posts below from here - http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/

Post 1 – The History of Saifee Mahal That Needs To Be Told
Post 2 – The Case Against Bombay Mumineen
Post 3 – Bring Them All In Line
Post 4 – My Brother You Are Not
Post 5 – A Summary of The Multaqa
Post 6 – Sidelining Burhanuddin Mola RA
Post 7 – The Legacy of Burhanuddin Mola RA
Post 8 – Amalat Or Bust
Post 9 – Defenders of The Faith
Post 10 – The Miracle of Burhanuddin Mola RA
Post 11 – An Investment Gone Wrong
Post 12 – The Munaafiq Shehzada
Post 13 – The Destruction of Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb’s Son
Post 14 – Another Victim In Burhani Manzil
Post 15 – If You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them
Post 16 – Another Victim of Mufaddal BS’ Extremist Actions
Post 17 – A Cry For Help Never Answered
Post 18 – Blessed Are The Peacemakers
Post 19 – The Sabaq Gone Wrong
Post 20 – Hide Behind The Mufaddalis
Post 21 – A Year Under House Arrest
Post 22 – Rotten To The Core
Post 23 – A Deception Never Seen For A Thousand Years

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Capture (2).JPG
This person is in Los Angeles. Anyone willing to find him?
IP Address: 70.39.186.41
Has been reported to the FBI.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
alam wrote:Crater lake, I don't get it- why do you care about big brother and your IP being tracked. You've been saying how content and happy and peaceful your life is now that you are out in the open with your allegiance to SKQ.
Precisely. I don't want my peace wrecked. Why should I knowingly let people who do not have my well being at heart to invade my privacy and potentially cause me an my family harm?

Just because I am happy with my spiritual leadership, I am not going to make it easy for the goonda elements in the MS dawat to hack my computer! What part about prudence do you not understand?
How exactly will your peace be wrecked if they know your ip address?
How can they invade your privacy and harm your family by having this information?
How is it possible for goondas to hack your computer?

Why are you fear-mongering so much crater lake?
Especially when you live in america where the kothar wouldnt dare to attack anybody.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10526#p153327
Admin wrote:They can track your IP only if you click on the links that go to their sites. BTW tracking IPs is not a big deal. What if they can track down your IP, what possibly can they do? We've to stop being afraid. Our fear is their victory.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 pm

It was made clear sometime back that you lack even low computer knowledge. So every post where you question computer knowledge of others is irrelevant and insignificant.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Precisely. I don't want my peace wrecked. Why should I knowingly let people who do not have my well being at heart to invade my privacy and potentially cause me an my family harm?

How exactly will your peace be wrecked if they know your ip address?
How can they invade your privacy and harm your family by having this information?

Especially when you live in america where the kothar wouldnt dare to attack anybody.
Admin wrote:They can track your IP only if you click on the links that go to their sites. BTW tracking IPs is not a big deal. What if they can track down your IP, what possibly can they do? We've to stop being afraid. Our fear is their victory.
You are more than welcome to post your IP address to the world and Mufaddali thugs. I am not interested in sharing any info that I don't have to. If you don't know how someone can harm you by knowing your IP address, I am not about to tell you.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Since Haqniwaat got clearance to post Taizoon's links. I'll take the liberty of posting these here:
Hahaha! I thought you guys are not allowed to post on this munafiq website?! Isn't that what you say about Taizoon?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:
They can track your IP only if you click on the links that go to their sites. BTW tracking IPs is not a big deal. What if they can track down your IP, what possibly can they do? We've to stop being afraid. Our fear is their victory.

There is a difference between being afraid and being cautious. I would be afraid if I actually cared what they had to say and still did not go to the website. I have long stopped caring what they have to say as their credibility is completely shot in my eyes. Nothing they have told me so far is free of falsehoods or half truths....

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Latest Post: The Night of Mufaddali Terror – Post 24 - http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... li-terror/
If Taizoon allegedly suffered such ordeals 10 years ago (at the Zahir Batin time), why did you accept the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal for 3 years?
Why did he give Misaq to him?
Why did he write a Madeh for him?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Strange enough or due to the popularity of this forum after Taizoon Shakir started his blog and publicized on this forum he already has over 22K hits on his blog besides receiving all idiotic and laanati emails.
Seems many SMS followers are following and reading on Taizoon Shakir's blog and thanks to this forum now they are learning about Haqiqi Waat in Saify Mahal.
Hates off to Taizoon Shakir for his Bravery and taking up the entire Goons it is really a David v/s Goliath or in terms of DBs a true follower of Imam Hussain fighting an Yazidi loving family following the true teaching of Ahl-e-Bayt

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

You are more than welcome to post your IP address to the world and Mufaddali thugs. I am not interested in sharing any info that I don't have to. If you don't know how someone can harm you by knowing your IP address, I am not about to tell you.]
Don't worry. Relax! They cannot harm you, if you have properly secured your computer. At the most they can do is inconvenience you by sending pop ups and slowing down your computer to irritate you when you visit their site. ONLY THEIR SITE! It has happened to me but I have been able to circumvent all this and move on. On the contrary it irritates my antagonists and makes them SICK and make them disappear for a while, which makes me laugh! :D :D :D

By the way only cowards do this! :mrgreen:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm

mufaddali53 wrote:
Capture (2).JPG
This person is in Los Angeles. Anyone willing to find him?
IP Address: 70.39.186.41
Has been reported to the FBI.
It is not always possible to determine a person's location using an IP address. One could be using a proxy server, or using a browser like Tor. In that case, it is hard, perhaps even impossible, to determine the physical location without a lot of time, power and equipment. In any case, all Taizoon Shakir has to do is ignore these emails. It does not matter. People will keep sending him these emails, and it is nearly impossible to track down every single person.

Now, if there are any physical threats or actions taken by someone, then he should report it to the local police. These online threats are not very serious, and one should ignore them.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:53 pm

SBM wrote:Strange enough or due to the popularity of this forum after Taizoon Shakir started his blog and publicized on this forum he already has over 22K hits on his blog besides receiving all idiotic and laanati emails.
Seems many SMS followers are following and reading on Taizoon Shakir's blog and thanks to this forum now they are learning about Haqiqi Waat in Saify Mahal.
Hates off to Taizoon Shakir for his Bravery and taking up the entire Goons it is really a David v/s Goliath or in terms of DBs a true follower of Imam Hussain fighting an Yazidi loving family following the true teaching of Ahl-e-Bayt
Yes, SBM Bhai, you are correct. It was because of this site that he was able to launch his blog. So Admin certainly deserves a lot of credit for allowing him to do this. Hats off to you, Admin!

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote: How exactly will your peace be wrecked if they know your ip address?

You are more than welcome to post your IP address to the world and Mufaddali thugs. I am not interested in sharing any info that I don't have to. If you don't know how someone can harm you by knowing your IP address, I am not about to tell you.
If you dont want to visit other websites, that is fine.
But its unfair of you to scare other people from doing so.

Admin obviously has a great deal of computing knowledge and expertise.
He says that tracking ip addresses is not a big deal, so there really is no reason to worry is there.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Admin wrote:
They can track your IP only if you click on the links that go to their sites. BTW tracking IPs is not a big deal. What if they can track down your IP, what possibly can they do? We've to stop being afraid. Our fear is their victory.

There is a difference between being afraid and being cautious. I would be afraid if I actually cared what they had to say and still did not go to the website. I have long stopped caring what they have to say as their credibility is completely shot in my eyes. Nothing they have told me so far is free of falsehoods or half truths....
I agree, Ive been reading their websites and they come across as being very bitter and desperate, with very little logic to their arguments.
In fact they go a long way in convincing me that SKQ is indeed the rightful dai.

Incidentally, caution is merely a mild form of fear.
The SKQ jamaat has nothing to be afraid of, so should act accordingly.
SKQ has set a fine example of being courageous, so hopefully his supporters will follow in his footsteps.

If you are (even slightly) afraid of the kothar, you empower them, therefore do not be afraid at all.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:23 pm

History is being re-written right in front of our own eyes. Go to http://www.alvazarat.org/1436/archives.html – and click on the archives for 1432 (Syedna Burhanuddin RA’s 100th milad year Ashara) and guess what … the link no longer exists! Why? Because his Mazoon of 50 years was by his side during that Ashara. And that means, any videos from that Ashara – a momentous year of his 100th milad – will NEVER EVER be shown in future. Now that is what I will gladly call HIKMAT!

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:13 pm

kimanumanu wrote:

Saif53,

First of all any interpretation of the Muntazarul Akhbar from MS goons is suspect, primarily because you like your Mola have zero credibility, your lies have been exposed many a times. Putting that aside for the time being let's answer this:

1) Who did Ikrar and sajda of Mazoon for 25 years and then stopped people from doing the same?
2) Who decided to belittle the rutba of Mazoon even while Burhanuddin Moula was alive? For 25 years MS and his goons would give misaaq and at the very next moment turn around and say that this is only zahir Mazoon? Thus nullify the entire misaq.
3) MS and other shehzadas are the ones who did Ikrar and then went on the path of Inkaar because they loved power and money more than their Akherat!
4) So Mola Ali said nothing for many years, sat in his own house while 3 khalifa's snatched his haq. He even prayed behind them, Would you say he was doing Iqrar?
5) Hasan Imam did suleh with Laeen Muawiya, was he doing Iqrar?

You all have been so badly brainwashed that you have lost all capacity to think!