Discussion: Saifee Mahal Thread - Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Who is Taizoon Shakir and how is he related to Smb?
http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/who- ... -h-shakir/

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 am

Bhai HNW,

May Allah keep you safe and please take care. The same applies to Taizoon H Shakir too. He (Taizoon) should really take care of his life.

I would go even further. Taizoon should go to a proper legal authority (courts in the USA, or some very prestigious (non-Indian) law firm in Nevada) and give his testimony to them, audio and video tape it, sign it, and make sure it is done in a way that it is admissible in a court of law in India. The idea is: He hopes to go and give it in person, if necessary, but which one of us can be sure about life? Given that, and how long the court case may take, he should put it properly on record in a legal way and keep it in a safe place.

May Allah keep you both (assuming you are two different people) safe and give courage to speak more of the truth.
And he should NOT go to India right now unless it is for this court case, and under court protection.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Bhai HNW,

Can you shed some light on where was Shezada Hozefa bhaisaheb (son of SMB) when Maula had the stroke in London [during the Cromwell Hospital Nass incident]?

Was he physically present in London?

If so, he is conspicuously absent from the nass declaration; and even if he was not present the 1st time, would he not be present the 2nd time around? Why not? How come he was not a witness to the whole event, at least the 2nd time around? [When the other Shezadas called Muffadal Bhaisaheb and Quaid Johar bhaisaheb, and they did Qadambosi, why did they also not call him if he was in London?]

Also, if one looks at the Raudatut Tahera Nass video, one can see that he is sitting there in an uninterested manner. I wish he was alive to answer the questions, but ….. we will never know that.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/

Look at the video in this link. My first observation is that it looks likes it has been edited from several months back, and it cuts Hozefa BS off many times. However, he can be seen between 10 to 12 minutes, at 16:45 and at 17:52 to 17:59. He looks pretty much not interested in what is going on. Why?? Others are running around and active, and he is just sitting there passively. Thoughts??

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am

Please, can someone explain what is the matter with Hozefa bs ? was he going against his elder brothers?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Bhai/Ben Sceptical,

I don't know if he was going against his elder brother, or anything like that. All I know is that he was quite a powerful son of SMB and he is prominently absent as a nass witness.

And that he died about 6-7 months after the nass episode.

All I am trying to understand is where he was when Moula had a stroke in London.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm

http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/2015 ... -the-core/ it's about Africa and mazoon saheb.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: All I am trying to understand is where he was when Moula had a stroke in London.
Going by the archive pictures he was in Mumbai at the time.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Incidentally, I urge others to make a copy of Taizoon Shakir's website. It is likely that under pressure from the Iblisi Toli of Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA), he may be forced to take the blog down. For those who use a Mac or Linux operating system, you can use the wget command to download the whole website to your computer. Instructions follow:

1. Open a command terminal. On Mac I use the in-built terminal program or you can install iTerm. On Linux terminal program is included by default.

2. Make sure you have the utility wget. You can get this online, or it very likely comes with your Mac. It is included on Linux by default.

3. Run the following command:

wget -r http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com

It takes about 4 minutes or so, and a copy of the full website will be on your computer in a directory called "taizoonshakir.wordpress.com" in the place where you ran the above command.

I would suggest running this command every day or so, as he is updating his blog regularly, and once this goes viral, DMMS (LA) will be doing his outmost best to suppress the contents.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Br Biradar
They are already doing it. SMS Goonda family is already making his life a living hell. I salute him for his bravery for his principals. Even though I do not have any allegiance to either of the Dais I strongly urge SKQ supporters to come out in open and support Taizoon Shakir for his stand.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Why dont Taizoon bs publicize or give an interview in Indian newspaper. He had already came out in open so why dont he take this step. Being a Great Grandson of STS i think his interview may/will have some kind of impact on blind followers. i think only the visitors of this site or people related to jamaat might be knowing about Taizoon bs while rest of the bohra are unaware of what MS and his toli are.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:57 pm

SBM wrote:Br Biradar
They are already doing it. SMS Goonda family is already making his life a living hell. I salute him for his bravery for his principals. Even though I do not have any allegiance to either of the Dais I strongly urge SKQ supporters to come out in open and support Taizoon Shakir for his stand.
I have done so.

I would add that everyone, including independent people support Taizoon Shakir and those who have taken a stance against Muffadul Saifuddin. Just like we have extended our support and sympathy to the progressives in Udaipur, we should support the people who are tying to fight the injustice of DMMS. I am not saying that there won't be (or aren't) problems in the organization of S. Qutbuddin. However, at present, we need to ensure that at least some people support and follow his liberal and open-minded vision of Islam, rather than the nasty, narrow minded Taliban-like nonsense propagated by DMMS and his goons. Don't be afraid! A simple email will not cost more than a few minutes of your time, but will help him and others immensely in their time of distress.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Just got a message from Taizoon who informed me that many people are checking into his social network specially Linkdin accounts
One of the person who checked his accounts had an id as Political Staff at Google. I have forwarded that image to Admin, hopefully they can paste it here.
Any techy who can guide what is POLITICAL STAFF at GOOGLE means.

Can anyone also provide information if his other accounts can be hacked.
I have asked him to read on this forum and see if some one can guide in this regard
Attachments
taizoon.jpg

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Cyberstalking is a crime. Besides, google has many problems with ACLU and privacy invasion issues. Just "google" it! Pun intended.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 am

Br Haqniwaat
There are two questions if you can help answer
1-Raza from Aqa Moula-- Who in reality does give the raza when an ARAZ is sent to Syedna..
2-Naming of the Children---Does Syedna really is the one who provides the names to the children.
Kindly shed some light on these rituals and hopefully enlighten us if really Syedna and his Zaadas are so connected with masses that they really read every ARAZ done to them.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Saifee Mahal na kissa ghana
Bhai ,bhai na dushman bana
Samajhta nathi mara momim bhaiyo
Dai ne pasand bus daulat no saayo.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:40 pm

This is the THIRD time I am posting this message and link. For some reason, it keeps vanishing from the thread.
VERY STRANGE.
(Or is there a hidden agenda)
"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 1

The Munafiq Website & The Taizoon/Qutbi Bohra partnership - "Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 2

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Saif53 wrote:This is the THIRD time I am posting this message and link. For some reason, it keeps vanishing from the thread.
VERY STRANGE.
"Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 1

The Munafiq Website & The Taizoon/Qutbi Bohra partnership - "Dear Mr Taizoon" - Part 2

It's very amusing that a man once courted by Qaid Johar BS himself and seen as a prize by Adam for having given misaq to MS has now become Mr. Taizoon :roll:

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Nothing amusing.
That's life. That's religion.

Who was once an angel, turned into an Iblees.
Who was once a Mazoon, turned into a Dawedaar.
Who was once a Mumin, turned into a Munafiq.

Nothing strange at all

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:21 pm

Saif53 wrote:Nothing amusing.
That's life. That's religion.

Who was once an angel, turned into an Iblees.
Who was once a Mazoon, turned into a Dawedaar.
Who was once a Mumin, turned into a Munafiq.

Nothing strange at all
MS, who once did sajda to the mazoon and true mansoos of Burhanuddin Moula, stopped. A shehzada of Burhanuddin Moula who once respected the khushi of his father in doing sajda to his mazoon, is now turning his dawat into a tamasha and leading mumineen down a rabbithole of weird beliefs...indeed nothing strange about people changing. My mistake.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Admin
Please delete the useless posting by Saif53 He is here to divert the attention since his post has labeled everyone on this forum as relatives of SKQ without providing any proof.
THIS IS THE TACTIC OF DIVERTING THE TOPIC AND INITIALLY EVERYONE WAS GIVEN A WARNING BY ADMIN THAT ALL THE IRRELEVANT POSTS WOULD BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Saif53 wrote:This is the THIRD time I am posting this message and link. For some reason, it keeps vanishing from the thread.
VERY STRANGE.

SBM wrote:Admin
Please delete the useless posting by Saif53 He is here to divert the attention since his post has labeled everyone on this forum as relatives of SKQ without providing any proof.
THIS IS THE TACTIC OF DIVERTING THE TOPIC AND INITIALLY EVERYONE WAS GIVEN A WARNING BY ADMIN THAT ALL THE IRRELEVANT POSTS WOULD BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION
I have posted the above links, because the author is referring to Taizoon's allegations.
It is not diverting the topic, rather, it is contributing to it.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Saif53 wrote: I have posted the above links, because the author is referring to Taizoon's allegations.
It is not diverting the topic, rather, it is contributing to it.
I thank you for labeling me "Qutbi Bohra" - once again, as for some reason my messages get deleted too along with yours, you have provided me the 100% proof that you are a liar and are posting made-up things on your website. Allah TA always exposes liars.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:11 pm

I don't trust these sites by MSLovers. So I don't visit them any more.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Funny how all of these people claiming to be on Mufaddal Mola's side have to call themselves by strange names on their blogs. Why are they afraid to sign their name below their blog like Taizoon?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:43 am

This has already been discussed and refuted here:

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:50 am

Crater Lake wrote:I don't trust these sites by MSLovers. So I don't visit them any more.
You don't need to trust these sites. All you need is a brain to understand it :)
Trust can come later.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:27 am

Saif53
Thank you for the link. I visited the site and disappointed to see the contents there. The writer has not given any reply to Taizoon's claim, instead he has just abuse him by saying munafaqeen and all. About zahir batin claim he should have given proof that this types of theory is not claimed by any shezadas or sehzadas but he could not, because Taizoon has given proof of taped version of sehzadis claim. his claim about Sayedna MB has said about Taizoon he has not given any proof.

The writer abuse others, saying they are on munafaqeen site and claim as Sayedna KQ's family members. The writer claims Taizoon's writeup as hearsay and has not given any proof about his claim.

The difference between the link site you have provided and this site is, you have liberty to post and advertise your site here but in your site you have mentioned only munafeqeen site. Why you have not provided link or address of this site. Your motive is clear here. you don't want to know the gullible bohras to know the truth.

Ask the writer on your site to declare his name. And amusing thing is the block owner has no guts to declare his name on block!

If you are that honest refute the claim made by Taizoon about zahirbatin theory of sehzadies, Why Dr. Moiz has put his word instead of what Sayedna MB has said. About the episode of Africa rebut the claim of Tazoon.

Ask the owner to add his name on the block. In future if you give reference of other site make sure to give their address so that the reader can go to the site and verify himself the truth.

And by the way why this name qutbibohras is selected? Is it that bohras are more interested in Qutbi rather then Muffaddal!

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:10 am

Mr. Maqbool - you fell right into their trap by visiting their website. Their website data can track where visitors come, and their IPs too, unless you are using anonymous internet browsing or proxy browsing tools. Now they have your IP and will track you down and harass your family with their sweet sugar-coated poison. :roll:
Admin should ban people from simply posting links on forum discussions. better they put their content here so people don't have to out-click from this website, and that way they don't have to worry about their identity being tracked.
I also wonder like Mr.Maqbool as to why these mufaddalis like Mr. Saif53 or Mr.Topiwala or Mr. Adam and Mr. Universaldad, etc, don't use their real names. after all they are defending the BigBrother. Oh, maybe they are afraid they will be given the titles of Sheikh and Mullah for their khidmat of abusing people here. Or they just don't want to pay up for their titles! Or is it that they are here without raza, and they don't care to face the music either.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 am

Saif53 wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:I don't trust these sites by MSLovers. So I don't visit them any more.
You don't need to trust these sites. All you need is a brain to understand it :)
Trust can come later.
No actually one needs to set aside one's brain in order to accept things written there. I don't trust these sites because they would have my IP address when I visit them. It's like walking into a trap set by big brother. Also I can never be sure if they leave behind tracking cookies.