Discussion: Saifee Mahal Thread - Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
saminaben

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Saif53 wrote:
ADMIN. How come they can post links and I can't?
Double standards?

So you think Equal rights is not the game on this forum? Have you done Najwaa with Fakhir rakam to admin? You must check with Taizoon himself and see if he will tell you. By the way, if this website won't post your links, have you tried asking the following websites - like malumaat.org or its.org or alvaazarat.org. Rumor has it that they get far more hits than this Dawoodi-Bohras.com website. Those Official websites are very considerate and give equal access to blogs from persons of your stature, and they won't even consider any Fakhir Najwaa and membership from their contributors. It is completely free, unlike this website, which charges big bucks and where poor Taizoon spent a fortune wasting all his hard earned income on this completely useless website that nobody reads anyway. better you try one of those freeby website to promote your blog, where they won't even bother you if you gave your real name.

PS: I also sometimes yell (just a little though) when I get angry and feel I didn't get treated equally by my bhabhisaheb in my jamaat

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 pm

EDIT: The Internet Archive once again foils kothar. Just like they could not completely destroy the Zahir-Batin website, some parts of 1432 Ashara archive pages have been preserved: https://web.archive.org/web/20120629151 ... index.html

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Saif53 wrote:
ADMIN. How come they can post links and I can't?
Double standards?
Regarding Saif53's complaint why he is not allowed to put his blog link while Taizoon Shakir is allowed to put his blog link
Here are the reason which I think Admin may have considered, May be if Admin agrees with my assessment he/she can put a like.
To begin with
Your blog link is suspect while Taizoon Shakir blog link is authentic and the reason are as follows:
We all know who is Taizoon Shakir, a respectable and reputable person from the Royal Family. He clearly put his name on the blog with his email address and provided with proof for all of his points . I spoke to him and despite the fact that I have no allegiance to SKQ and he is aware of it, still he is gentleman and respects my views and conveys his message without prejudice.
Now for Saif53--Who are you? Would you be as brave as Taizoon Shakir to put your name, address, telephone number and your true email on your blog and most of all can you back up all your allegations with proof. Taizoon Shakir has recorded conversations of all the points he provided. Do you have any recorded or written proof to back up your point. While Taizoon Shakir has engaged with me personally-- would you engage with me in civilized dialgoue without calling me a MUNAFIQ as I have no allegiance to SMS would you talk to me without the RAZA of your masters at your free will like Taizoon Shakir is doing.
The reason I think Admin is letting Taizoon Shakir put his blog link is so people can verify directly and people can make their own mind as his blog is NOT corrupted or dictated by anyone unlike your blog which is a lot of hearsay.
So Saif53 if you can answer affirmatively to the above I would defend your right to express with your blog link ( I am sure Fayyaz as the true defender of under represented) will join too.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 am

Hats off Taizoon...the visitor stats shows 24000 + hits on his blog...this blog of taizoon alongwith this site getting viral on whats app among abde circle

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:39 am

Another thing, we had asked Saif53 that we will allow him to post links to their blog as long as links to this "munafiq" forum and site are also given on their blog, especially when this "munafiq" site is mentioned. He said he could not. And there the matter rests.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 am

Saif53 asked me for my private information like my name and other pertinent verifiable information. I have already provided those to him which he can verify very easily ( as many on this forum know ) before he can give his true id. Let us see if he true to his words. That will provide his credibility and the credibility of his postings.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Taizoon Shakir has asked me to post comments on his blog onto this thread.

Name: Mustansir
Email: mustansirsalaam@gmail.com
Comment: Fear allah.... or get some good doctor's Advice. ( A phsycytrist) You Seem to be to much Frustrated... Do you really think that your blog will make an effect on any one??? oh yes ... it will ... on your identity.... apart from that none .... I want to pray for you... and you boss KQ ...Bismillah errhahmaan er raheem...
Rabbe laa tazar alal arde minal kafereena dayyaraa.. innaka in tazarhum ... yudillo ibaadakaa walaa yaledo illa fajeran kaffaaraaa.

I am well secured by allah's blessings and Maula'tus Duas... Feel free to complain any human group... because Alllah will sure not hear your complains any more.so you dont have any one else to whom u can complain..

KQ's Life long IDENTITY : Dawedaaar ... hope u r well educated to understand meaning of that Word Dawedaar... :-):-) still i will explain... Dawedaar in hindi/gujarati and in lisan ud dawat means... JE CHEESE APNI NAA HOI EHNA PAR JABRAN HAQ JATAAWU... ane POTAANI HOWAANU DAAWO KARWU.... :-) so sad.... being such a great scholar u didnt understand such a silly thig??? EVEN MY 5 year old kid does...and says...that....
KQ IS A DAWEDAAAR.. DAWEDAAAR DAWEDAAAR DAWEDAAAR DAWEDAAAR DAWEDAAAR

Time: January 11, 2015 at 8:12 pm
IP Address: 117.218.167.4
Contact Form URL: http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/
Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm

) still i will explain... Dawedaar in hindi/gujarati and in lisan ud dawat means... JE CHEESE APNI NAA HOI EHNA PAR JABRAN HAQ JATAAWU... ane POTAANI HOWAANU DAAWO KARWU.... :-) so sad
Is not that what STS did with Saify Mahal and Badri Mahal, (belonged to Peerbhai and now belongs to SKQ and his family as per the will of his father) Is not exactly what SMB did with Saify Hospital
Is not that what SMS-Qaid Chor are doing with SBUT project. and the list goes on,, When was the last time you saw yourself in the mirror..
:mrgreen:
I did sent him this message thru e mail

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Got this reply back;
Kindly Send your all Further Emails on mustansir@almasaarr.com.
Surat -395003
Phn - 91+261+2421552
Cel - 91+ 9016623452
Msngr - Mustansirsalaam@hotmail.com -

Saiftalk International Call Center,
Raj Manzil, Salabatpura
Opp Memon Coop Bank- Vaspodapol
Surat -395003
Phn - 91+261+2421552
Cel - 91+ 9376921552
Msngr - Mustansirsalaam@hotmail.com -
Skype - sms9427474042

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:44 pm

He works or owns a call centre? Does it have raza of SMS?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:50 pm

kimanumanu wrote:He works or owns a call centre? Does it have raza of SMS?
Good question some one should write to him and let him know that his beloved Moula does not want Mumin and Muminaat to work in Call Center
Oh well another expose by Taizoon Shakir of a hypocrite SMS abde.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Message from Taizoon:
Due to a serious threat of violence received by Taizoon this evening and its effect on his health, he has taken down his blog.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Finally the blog down...anyways we have this sticky post here with us.

Admin please clean up the unwanted posts in this thread

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Are all the 25+ posts from Taizoon's blogs archived somewhere or on this website?

Is there no humanity left any more?. can someone list the things this MufaddalbhaiSaheb dawedaar is doing that is promoting and enticing this type of threats and violence in our so-called peaceful community. Never mind, we know that already.

Where is malekul-ashter and QJ, the muscles behind PR image? Don't they think this is hurting their cause so much. Or have they lost faith altogether too, and forgotten they have their CREATOR to answer to one day?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 am

alam wrote:Are all the 25+ posts from Taizoon's blogs archived somewhere or on this website?
I have 22 of his posts. I made the mistake of not following my own advice of archiving the blog daily. Very stupid thing to, I admit. Did anyone else archive the blog? If so, please PM me (also respond here about your PM as I have so much junk in my inbox that I very easily miss PMs sent to me).

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 am

I would like to say:

Shame on Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA) for threatening a poor, lonely man, who is following his heart.

This incident, and many others, have clearly shown that Mr. Muffadul (LA) is not on the path of haqq, as he as his only method is force, coercion, fear and intimidation. Shame on him. May Allah catch Mr. Muffaful (LA) and show him azaab, both in this world and the next. May Allah catch those who have caused anguish to Taizoon Shakir and show them azaab in this world and the next. May Allah protect Taizoon Shakir from this Iblisi Toli, and give him some peace and quiet, and calm him in these days of turmoil and stress. May Allah give Taizoon Shakir the strength to continue on the path of haqq, and follow his heart and not live in constant intimidation and fear.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 am

I pray Taizoon bhaisab finds the inner strength and courage to continue this fight against those who have usurped the rights of the true Dai. If he gives up, the usurpers will have won, and I don't believe he is the kind who gives up. Long Live Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin!

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:50 am

I know this saiftalk owner his name is murtaza and quite honest and decent guy, I am sure he isnt sending this email, 99% of jamiya morons use this cyber cafe and I am sure they are ssending this emails to taizoon BS.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am

Taizoon has taken his name off of fatemidawat.com. We plead to Mufaddal bs and his followers to please leave him alone now. He says you have won! You have ruined his health once again. Now please leave him alone, in the name of humanity.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 am

I think Taizoon should be sued for defamation of Mufaddal Maula TUS.
He used his blog to defame a religious leader who is most respected.
The Prime Minister of the world Largest Democracy, Prime Minister of UAE, President of Tanzania, Egypt, Chief Ministers, and the list goes on have meetings with the LEADER of the Dawoodi Bohras.

So how can Taizoon defame His Holiness without any evidence.. Its all hearsay. I think Dawat in the USA should file cases against Taizoon for defamation, vilification, libel, slander.

Even this website has been used to defame Mufaddal Maula TUS and Burhanuddin Maula RA.

Irrational unprovoked criticism with little or no actual basis can also be termed as Hate speech which this website and Taizoons website is spewing.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 am

noor5253 wrote: Irrational unprovoked criticism with little or no actual basis can also be termed as Hate speech which this website and Taizoons website is spewing.
at least you agreed there is little basis, its a start. Continue on this forum and you will be completely cured of the blindness.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:28 am

asad wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Irrational unprovoked criticism with little or no actual basis can also be termed as Hate speech which this website and Taizoons website is spewing.
at least you agreed there is little basis, its a start. Continue on this forum and you will be completely cured of the blindness.
Fasaad, Keep digging...

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 am

Taizoon Bhaisaheb was recounting his experiences of the zahir batin sabaqs, his torment at the hands of Mufaddal bs after the publication of his website, his observation of the adawat of Burhanuddin aqa's Mazoon and hence Burhanuddin Aqa himself. He is well within his rights to blog his experiences. Je suis Charlie. The pen is mightier than the MS millions and his threats of law suits and his threats of violence. It is MS who should be warned.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Taizoon Bhaisaheb was recounting his experiences of the zahir batin sabaqs, his torment at the hands of Mufaddal bs after the publication of his website, his observation of the adawat of Burhanuddin aqa's Mazoon and hence Burhanuddin Aqa himself. He is well within his rights to blog his experiences. Je suis Charlie. The pen is mightier than the MS millions and his threats of law suits and his threats of violence. It is MS who should be warned.
Well said. The world has little tolerance for a radicalized religious leader who incites his followers to issue death threats against ex followers who blog the truth.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 am

The Prime Minister of the world Largest Democracy, Prime Minister of UAE, President of Tanzania, Egypt, Chief Ministers, and the list goes on have meetings with the LEADER of the Dawoodi Bohras.
Even Hitler and Idi Amin also had visitors like that. Baba Ramdev and Ashram Bapu also had all these political connection too.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 am

Crater Lake wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Taizoon Bhaisaheb was recounting his experiences of the zahir batin sabaqs, his torment at the hands of Mufaddal bs after the publication of his website, his observation of the adawat of Burhanuddin aqa's Mazoon and hence Burhanuddin Aqa himself. He is well within his rights to blog his experiences. Je suis Charlie. The pen is mightier than the MS millions and his threats of law suits and his threats of violence. It is MS who should be warned.
Well said. The world has little tolerance for a radicalized religious leader who incites his followers to issue death threats against ex followers who blog the truth.
Look who is radicalized. The people who kidnap small children and go across countries are talking about radical.
The fanatic KQ who incites families to break apart and wives to leave their husbands and vice versa so they can be part of his cult.

We are part of the mainstream Dawoodi bohras whom everyone knows and acknowledges and knows as their true leader Mufaddal Maula TUS.

We are living life normally.. It is you folk who have marginalized yourselves.

In our heart we always pray that the 200+ followers see the truth and come around. Cant say much about KQ and his ilk.

And another thing I have noticed about the Qutbis (SBM,CL,TFY etc).. When they cannot reply rationally(which is very often), they start abusing Mufaddal Maula TUS and the mainstream Mumineen. That is not done.. Try to have rational arguments. Not irrational, abusive, insulting replies because you are insulting the leader for 900,000+ bohras worldwide.

I assume you Qutbis (who have joined KQ) are sort of educated.. he doesnt like illiterate people in his fold. So, if you are educated, at least reply like educated people instead of insulting our Dai and mumineen in general (who could have been your cousins, friends, acquaintances)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 am

^^^^ the children left with their mothers. If that's kidnapping, the US authorities would have thrown them in jail not heard against the fathers for domestic violence. We are the few who are proud to be on haq. Our dai is not inviting us to violence and nor are we threatening those who disagree with us with violence - as the mufaddalies have done with Taizoon BhaiSaheb. We do not hate the masses for following Mufaddal Saifuddin; we pity them. We are calling them out for being blind to the corruption of their faith and doctrine that their fake dai is causing.
SBM is not an SKQ follower. He is a long time progressive. Please do not blame SKQ for his actions or words.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:08 am

SBM wrote:

Code: Select all

Even Hitler and Idi Amin also had visitors like that. Baba Ramdev and Ashram Bapu also had all these political connection too. And please do not say Leader but instead GIDAR sounds much better.
Just because a religious leader seeks out meetings with well heeled political leaders through thinly veiled bribes in the form of of votes, political support or donations to their causes, does not mean he is not radicalized. He sits on the takhat and spews hate against those who disagree with him and call him out for the fake that he is. If he was a man worth his salt, if he was on haq,if he had any substance, he would have answered the call for a Mubahila, not hidden behind his masses of forced and unforced "supporters" and done gaali galoch.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

Crater Lake wrote: Just because a religious leader seeks out meetings with well heeled political leaders through thinly veiled bribes in the form of of votes, political support or donations to their causes, does not mean he is not radicalized..
Let's not forget his stand on women's education and women in the workforce. He also wants women who do not veil themselves to be thrown of of their homes by their husbands. Taliban anyone? It defines radicalism in the eyes of the world.
Attachments
Mufaddal_Moula_TUS_Farman__Je_apna_bairao_Rida_na_pehne_ye_apna_ghar_ma_na_rahe%28360p_H.264-AAC%29 (1).mp4
(5.32 MiB) Downloaded 1977 times
Mufaddal_Saifuddin_says_women_should_not_be_educated%28360p_H.264-AAC%29 (1).mp4
(7.42 MiB) Downloaded 1980 times

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:09 pm

After receiving overwhelming support emails, Taizoon has opened the blog again and thanks and requests every well wisher to pray for his health. http://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/