Contact Human rights commision if you are harrased

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HighFlyer

Contact Human rights commision if you are harrased

Unread post by HighFlyer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 am

Salam,

Recently one of my friend was harassed by amil for not paying money to kohthar, he straight went to human right commission and now he has complete rights to pray in bohra mosque and also has all rights to kabrestan and other facilities, I advise all momeenin if you are ever harassed by anyone from Kothaar just go and contact human right commission in your city, practically muffy chor has lost this battle and now there is no reason to be scared of his bullying tactics, practice Islam without fear of anyone.

Allah Hafizz.

humanbeing

Re: Contact Human rights commision if you are harrased

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 am

frankly, these amils and jamati thugs are not really difficult to handle. one must stand firm and confident, however polite and courteous. these guys are going to haggle over thier rozi and roti/boti. we bargain in many part of our lives. so one more to that.

I have met difficult people however was not pushed to the level of going to police or outside to complain, I resolved the issues with them and without submitting to thier demands.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Highflier your post of success of someone who was stopped from being harassed is noteworthy using the methods you describe.

Which country is this and what is the entity. It would help others living in those areas to follow suit.

How do you find a human rights commission in india? Pakistan? Anyone knows?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 pm

saminaben wrote:Highflier your post of success of someone who was stopped from being harassed is noteworthy using the methods you describe.

Which country is this and what is the entity. It would help others living in those areas to follow suit.

How do you find a human rights commission in india? Pakistan? Anyone knows?
One doesn't need to go far, just look at some cases in India, the prominent one of Zehraben Cyclewala of Surat who was barred from entering the Masjid but finally succeeded after approaching the local police and courts.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Mon May 04, 2015 4:27 pm

There have been complaints filed against the badri mahal Amil and few of his lickers such as some Imtiaz Khairullah. He's the treasurer and been looting the people ofbbadri mahal. He's a snake is what I hear.

If anyone has more information or scandals of imtiaz khairullah please share.