Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#1

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun May 03, 2015 11:09 am

Rasputin was a Siberian Monk in the court of Czar Nicholas II and was very influential with Royal Family, he was eveentually murdered and we all know what happened to the Czar dynasty, they are no more.

I have been noticing lately that these Jamea Graduates (Moallemeen and other so called Khidmat guzars) have taken over the role of Rasputins in our religion. These Rasputins gain power slowly slowly by prostituting themselves to the local Aamils. Most Aamils are Royal Family or Baite Zaini members who have not studied religion to any depth or length and totally depend on the Rasputins to write their vasilas and bayaans, or train their male children to be future bayaan givers . In addition to their assigned duties of deeni khidmat they do a lot of personal khidmats to these aamils and slowly but surely they have these Aamils wrapped around their fingers. These rasputins pay no jamaat sabils, or contribute to any fund raising or ikram funds but they rule over every body in the jamaat by the consent of the Aamil who is totally dependent on them, including wiping their behinds. Young 30-40 year old moallim is given higher rank that the local shaikh who is 80 years old and has to sit blow him, local shaikhs who pay sabeel and participate in fund raisings are treated like third class shaikhs, I wonder why people even bother paying hefty amounts to become a shaikh when they are treated with such disdain both from the aamil and the young mafia Rasputins. As soon as one Jamea graduate gets in a USA Jamaat somehow he manages to get many other relatives and classmates to empower each other. Look here in Houston, we have so many Jamea sahebs that one wipes the nose of Malik Bhaisab and another wipes his behind and they all feed from the trough of the Jamaat income. Jamaat has to provide them with cars and homes and new appliances and health care etc etc. Jamaat members have to pay $500/ semester per child each semester and these moallemeen kids go for free because they are so called khidmat guzars and they all have lots of kids because once you finish Jamea, you have free ride in life. there are a whole lot of volunteer teachers as well but they have to pay for their kids even though they are doing khidmat also. We have a Vali mulla assigned who is a regular shaikh, when Aamil is not in town he has the raza, but this is in name only because these young jamea educated moallemeen are given preference to do sadarat and imamat over the Vali mulla and they don't even have to ask raza from vali mulla. Then what is the purpose of us having a vali mulla in Houston or anywhere else, just make these Rasputins the vali mulla and be done with it, this way they will not make the mockery of raza. Aamils get transferred every three years but these moallemeen stay on job for years and years, like here in Houston some of them are here for over 12 years, they live in so much luxury in USA that if they were to get transferred to a small town in India they may just quit khidmat, they try to get so involved in other peripheral khidmats under the aamil that they can not be transferred and jamaat has to suffer with their bad behavior.
this is like the fox in the court of lion where all animals are present, fox while looking at the lion shows his extreme humbleness and sincererity but when fox turns around facing the other animals he has this mean and ferocious and lip-licking look on his face, this is how these rasputin's behavior is with the general public, they know they that the aamil in their pockets so they treat every tone in jamaat with contempt and talk in a condescending manner. They have also learned from Aamils to treat the rich differently than the regular Joes.

If this cancer of the Rasputins is not brought under control, they will be the cause of people leaving this religion in droves.

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#2

Unread post by HighFlyer » Sun May 03, 2015 11:29 am

Very thoughtful true and perfectly analyzed, thank you.

most jamiya students have no knowledge of true Islam they can't even read Quran with understanding, they have their own version of history and deen which is distorted form of Ismailism. ask any jamiya student about hadith science or Quran and he will look at you like you have asked for his kidney.

All credit goes to this [DELETED] and his dear uncle yusuf najmuddin.... :roll:
Attachments
kjghfgkfdhgkdf.jpg

AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#3

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun May 03, 2015 12:06 pm

When I read Rasputin I was looking for spicy sex stories & affairs from Saifee Mahal.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#4

Unread post by think » Sun May 03, 2015 11:34 pm

thank you for a very real picture of houston jamaat. at one time a mulla had been tranferred from houston to atlanta to teach young children, but he soon knew that there was not much clout or money he could get here so he went back to houston.
yes very well said. these chamchas should be stopped having a free ride at the cost of the mumineen. houston jamaat is the worst in this matter because of the fanatics and of course the big jeb katra chuster.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#5

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon May 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Every time Malik Bhaisaheb arrives back in Houston from any travels, bunch of dignitaries go to airport to receive him, guess who all are in front and center and doing the talaqqi of shehzada saheb, all these joker Rasputins of Houston,i.e Shk Tayyeb Ali Salim. Shk Shabbir Boot wala, shk kauser ali, Shak Kutbuddin etc etc. all the old khidmat guzars of Houston are way in the background, people like Kutubuddin Karimji who did a lot of khidmat when there was no jamaat in Houston in collecting people and assembling a jamaat and he was a valimulla for many many years, now he is not even a valimulla, Dr.Shk. Mustafa mandviwala who spent millions to build the first original masjid, shk. Abizar Tayebji who is also rich and old khidmatguzar and there are many more devoted raees and khidmat guzars but they all are put back and these monkeys are upfront and they don't contribute a penny to the jamaat. By attending jamea for 11 years after 4th or 5th grade of schooling these jokers think they have as much ilm as the dai or Imam, they don't realize that they have but drank a drop from the ilm of aal e Mohammed. These monkey Rasputins are very arrogant and have an uppity attitude.

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#6

Unread post by HighFlyer » Mon May 04, 2015 2:05 pm

well kaka ji,

jokers should be received by jokers only, why are you surprised? true lovers of panjatan should now sit back and relax while these monkeys do monkey dance. :wink:

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#7

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon May 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Houston scenario is a worrying one because of a lot of young guys are turning to abde zombies as they go thru years of brainwashing in the madressah since their childhood. As a lot these young zombies are children of wealthy doctor parents, they don't mind the nonstop demand for money. The presence of a lot of wealthy doctor abdes in Houston is the reason why these parasitic Rasputins are making hay in Houston and laughing all the way to the bank!

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#8

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Every time Malik Bhaisaheb arrives back in Houston from any travels, bunch of dignitaries go to airport to receive him, guess who all are in front and center and doing the talaqqi of shehzada saheb, all these joker Rasputins of Houston,i.e Shk Tayyeb Ali Salim. Shk Shabbir Boot wala, shk kauser ali, Shak Kutbuddin etc etc. all the old khidmat guzars of Houston are way in the background, people like Kutubuddin Karimji who did a lot of khidmat when there was no jamaat in Houston in collecting people and assembling a jamaat and he was a valimulla for many many years, now he is not even a valimulla, Dr.Shk. Mustafa mandviwala who spent millions to build the first original masjid, shk. Abizar Tayebji who is also rich and old khidmatguzar and there are many more devoted raees and khidmat guzars but they all are put back and these monkeys are upfront and they don't contribute a penny to the jamaat. By attending jamea for 11 years after 4th or 5th grade of schooling these jokers think they have as much ilm as the dai or Imam, they don't realize that they have but drank a drop from the ilm of aal e Mohammed. These monkey Rasputins are very arrogant and have an uppity attitude.
I would suggest to the Sheikhs who are feeling snubbed that they count their blessings that they are not in the spotlight anymore. Let go off your investment in the community and take pleasure anew in building your businesses, enjoying your families and making real friends. You ain't losing out on much because you don't get to do talaqqi of Malik bhaisaheb! If you break your leg, he will certainly not be there to do talaqqi of you!

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#9

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue May 05, 2015 9:47 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Kaka Akela wrote:Every time Malik Bhaisaheb arrives back in Houston from any travels, bunch of dignitaries go to airport to receive him, guess who all are in front and center and doing the talaqqi of shehzada saheb, all these joker Rasputins of Houston,i.e Shk Tayyeb Ali Salim. Shk Shabbir Boot wala, shk kauser ali, Shak Kutbuddin etc etc. all the old khidmat guzars of Houston are way in the background, people like Kutubuddin Karimji who did a lot of khidmat when there was no jamaat in Houston in collecting people and assembling a jamaat and he was a valimulla for many many years, now he is not even a valimulla, Dr.Shk. Mustafa mandviwala who spent millions to build the first original masjid, shk. Abizar Tayebji who is also rich and old khidmatguzar and there are many more devoted raees and khidmat guzars but they all are put back and these monkeys are upfront and they don't contribute a penny to the jamaat. By attending jamea for 11 years after 4th or 5th grade of schooling these jokers think they have as much ilm as the dai or Imam, they don't realize that they have but drank a drop from the ilm of aal e Mohammed. These monkey Rasputins are very arrogant and have an uppity attitude.
I would suggest to the Sheikhs who are feeling snubbed that they count their blessings that they are not in the spotlight anymore. Let go off your investment in the community and take pleasure anew in building your businesses, enjoying your families and making real friends. You ain't losing out on much because you don't get to do talaqqi of Malik bhaisaheb! If you break your leg, he will certainly not be there to do talaqqi of you!
For an Unhappy Bohra, you certainly offer some sound counsel for happiness :) Seems like a waste of time to go receive someone who has a home in Houston and pops in and out of the city multiple times a year.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#10

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 am

I just heard from a relative in Los angeles that before departing Muffy gave 15% raise to the Rasputins and $1000/ bonuses to the whole California madrassah Rasputin Moallims even if they are 4th darjaa pass, this sounds very generous of him but actually all this will come out of the pockets of the jamaat. and what about the ordinary momin volunteer moallims?? there are a lot of them but they get nothing. Infact, in many madressahs momin volunteer moallims get nothing monthly, or yearly and not even a thank you from the aamils, not that they are looking for this from aamils but aamils have become so callous to even not be grateful for all this volunteer workers, without them just the Rasputins can not run a madrassah. Rasputin moallims get free home, free cars, health insurance on top of the vazifas and salaams and 15% raises with bonuses. I guess they take care of each other.

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#11

Unread post by think » Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

This so true. Last moharram the amil of atlanta decided he had to go to listen to the vaez of muffy so he left atlanta jamaat to sky ride to india, guess what , a volunteer moalim with his two sons was sent to atlanta from Los Angeles to do shahadaat bayaan . his and his sons plane tickets were paid by the jamaat. This guy from los angeles did not know what he was talking about. he mixed up names of the shohodas, and made blunders in the recitation of the bayaan but the jamaat still rewarded him with a fat salaam, and the mumineen also did salaam to him and he was treated like some zada. Don't know what is wrong with these people. Any stranger with a white dress and a long beard coming to recite a bayaan of the ashura is treated like royalty. This mania of free rides and begging mumineen for more money so the jamaat can keep up with the demands of these two timer moalims should stop.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#12

Unread post by alam » Thu May 07, 2015 12:07 pm

kaka Akela,
the muallims tend to be underpaid, exploited by the Qasre Aal, bayte zaynees. Its a pecking order. Its the whole system that is corrupt and trouble is the system, just like a virus, a poison, is ever-expanding, with churning out more and more jameaa graduates, and building more and more Jameaas.

Kaka Akela wrote:I just heard from a relative in Los angeles that before departing Muffy gave 15% raise to the Rasputins and $1000/ bonuses to the whole California madrassah Rasputin Moallims even if they are 4th darjaa pass, this sounds very generous of him but actually all this will come out of the pockets of the jamaat. and what about the ordinary momin volunteer moallims?? there are a lot of them but they get nothing. Infact, in many madressahs momin volunteer moallims get nothing monthly, or yearly and not even a thank you from the aamils, not that they are looking for this from aamils but aamils have become so callous to even not be grateful for all this volunteer workers, without them just the Rasputins can not run a madrassah. Rasputin moallims get free home, free cars, health insurance on top of the vazifas and salaams and 15% raises with bonuses. I guess they take care of each other.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#13

Unread post by JC » Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Fully agree with Bro Alam; the whole system is corrupt and stinks .............. it is only that people SEE but refuse to accept and acknowledge, let alone try to change it..!!!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#14

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 08, 2015 6:57 pm

ANOTHER "CENTRE FOR TRAINING OF EXTORTIONISTS" BEING ESTABLISHED BY THE DON IN MAROL, MUMBAI.

Huzurala (TUS) performed Taasis of Al-Jamea Tus Saifiyah Marol on 20mi Rajab ul Asab 1436

20th Rajab, 1436
Location: Mumbai, Marol


Image

Image

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#15

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri May 08, 2015 7:34 pm

One Rasputin Moallim is good to have in each jamaat, but they don't seem to be able to work alone, before you know it they pull in their friends or relatives one by one with some excuse or another, they spread like cancer in a body. Since they are educated in Jamea they are given raza for sabaks at night to adults and aamils are not educated in Jamea they don't have such raza. So these Rasputins take advantage of this and start a sabak of some books and risala and this is forever, as soon as they finish one risala or kitab, quietly they get raza for another set of kitabs and risalas, and this goes on and on for years and years, this is their money making streamline. Ask the people who are taking these sabaks as to what book are you reading in the sabak and they shrug their shoulders and have no idea. Immediately after sabak if you ask them what did they learn and they have no answer just a shrug of shoulders, it goes in one year and out the other. they are not allowed to take notes and there are no tests or exams, so there is no interest in retaining what they heard. people go to sabaks just for the sake belonging, they are into aala kitabs but don't even know the basic doas or even suras that you need to recite in namaaz.
the two new Rasputin factories, one in Marol and one in Nairobi have not started producing/graduating any Rasputins yet, Allah help us momineen when they do, as they will be forced down our throats and we will be asked to support them in a luxurious style. In addition my own jamaat of Houston has bought a big chunk of land (many acres) and pushing a campaign to start a Jamea in the USA.

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#16

Unread post by HighFlyer » Sat May 09, 2015 1:48 am

I have attempted many such sabak and believe me they feed shiit in such sabak, their all motive is to prove present dai is above all and one should follow him in every possible way without questioning, I was lucky enough to make this out and go back to Al Quran and get the right knowledge or else I would have been ruined.

All praise to Allah who guides momeen from dark to light and shaitaan is one who takes people from light to dark - - - Surah Bakarah

Smart
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#17

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Good thread about the shenanigans of the Rasputins among the Jamia. if you see the outcome of the history of the Czars post Rasputin, you realise that the Romanovs were killed in the Russian revolution. Remember how Dhirendra Bhramachari destroyed Indira Gandhi, how Chandraswami destroyed Narasimha Rao.

The coming of such parasites and their taking over the establishment is a good sign that the whole house of cards is about to collapse. If we don't learn from history, we repeat the same mistakes. I am so very looking forward to it.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#18

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun May 10, 2015 1:06 am

Even Allah cannot do anything to these royals.. Its been almost 100 years since the foundation for today's kothar empire was laid. And this Nazi empire keeps on growing unstoppabily with all abde zombies hailing the dawat hitler. I doubt if this is going to change for several decades to come... YN was gone years ago but his descendants are here to terrorize an entire community..
Smart wrote:Good thread about the shenanigans of the Rasputins among the Jamia. if you see the outcome of the history of the Czars post Rasputin, you realise that the Romanovs were killed in the Russian revolution. Remember how Dhirendra Bhramachari destroyed Indira Gandhi, how Chandraswami destroyed Narasimha Rao.

The coming of such parasites and their taking over the establishment is a good sign that the whole house of cards is about to collapse. If we don't learn from history, we repeat the same mistakes. I am so very looking forward to it.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#19

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 18, 2015 5:14 pm

FUTURE RASPUTINS OF DAWAT-E-HADIYAH.

Tehriri Imtehan of Al Jamea Tus Saifiyah 1436 in Surat Day IX

30th Rajab, 1436
Location: India, Surat, Al Jamea Tus Saifiyah


Image

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#20

Unread post by HighFlyer » Mon May 18, 2015 10:49 pm

dawedaar wrote:Even Allah cannot do anything to these royals.. Its been almost 100 years since the foundation for today's kothar empire was laid. And this Nazi empire keeps on growing unstoppabily with all abde zombies hailing the dawat hitler. I doubt if this is going to change for several decades to come... YN was gone years ago but his descendants are here to terrorize an entire community..
Smart wrote:Good thread about the shenanigans of the Rasputins among the Jamia. if you see the outcome of the history of the Czars post Rasputin, you realise that the Romanovs were killed in the Russian revolution. Remember how Dhirendra Bhramachari destroyed Indira Gandhi, how Chandraswami destroyed Narasimha Rao.

The coming of such parasites and their taking over the establishment is a good sign that the whole house of cards is about to collapse. If we don't learn from history, we repeat the same mistakes. I am so very looking forward to it.
dont speak some thing which you have no knowledge, you have no idea how much they are paying for what they do, ALLAH is is most powerful and doubting him is kufr. so refrain from it.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#21

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon May 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Surprise !!!! Surprise!!!! These are Qasre aali kids in the room back of the head examiner, sitting in front of other kids. As you see they are totally allowed to talk to each other, and the supervisors of that room can also help them by giving answers. their life made so easy right from this young age that they never have to sweat like our kids. This is why when they grow up they want every thing on a silver (now gold) platter. Some of them might be the kids rescued from Bakersfield, California.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#22

Unread post by allbird » Tue May 19, 2015 5:53 am

[quote="Kaka Akela"]Every time Malik Bhaisaheb arrives back in Houston from any travels, bunch of dignitaries go to airport to receive him,


What if no one goes to receive this Malik BS and he has to take a cab home like most of us. As long as chamchas do talaki they will enjoy it. Takaili of these joker is NOT shariyaat. This people have become so arrogant THANKS to no other but YOURSELVES. Stop all this non-sense of salam, talaali, kadambosi and the cards will fall into its place.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#23

Unread post by allbird » Tue May 19, 2015 7:39 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:ANOTHER "CENTRE FOR TRAINING OF EXTORTIONISTS" BEING ESTABLISHED BY THE DON IN MAROL, MUMBAI.

Huzurala (TUS) performed Taasis of Al-Jamea Tus Saifiyah Marol on 20mi Rajab ul Asab 1436

20th Rajab, 1436
Location: Mumbai, Marol


Image

Image
Another BAD news for mumineen of Marol, hundreds for people displaced. Buy outs, threats to vacate properties, under paying. Displacing elderly by means of intimidation and threats. Why can't this [deleted] build jamea in Vashi - New bombay of Thane or Dombivli or some where. Why harass mumineen of Marol. Isn't this person going against his own grandfather syedna Taher Saifuddin RA amin objective. Why can't they take their business elsewhere and let the locals live in peace. This Moula is becoming a TERROR and a nightmare !!!

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#24

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm

They are not paying a single penny. The public is paying.. lol :P
HighFlyer wrote: dont speak some thing which you have no knowledge, you have no idea how much they are paying for what they do, ALLAH is is most powerful and doubting him is kufr. so refrain from it.

You should chill about Allah/God. It's the fear of Allah or fear of hell that these mafias in Saifee Mahal take advantage off. I remember a dialogue from the film OMG Oh My God that goes like this, 'Jis din log Upar waale se darna band karenge aur upar waale se pyaar kareneg toh.... " something like that.. You are doing the same by showing me that I should fear. So just chill out and follow this page -> https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove?fref=ts

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#25

Unread post by HighFlyer » Tue May 19, 2015 11:22 pm

dawedaar wrote:They are not paying a single penny. The public is paying.. lol :P
HighFlyer wrote: dont speak some thing which you have no knowledge, you have no idea how much they are paying for what they do, ALLAH is is most powerful and doubting him is kufr. so refrain from it.

You should chill about Allah/God. It's the fear of Allah or fear of hell that these mafias in Saifee Mahal take advantage off. I remember a dialogue from the film OMG Oh My God that goes like this, 'Jis din log Upar waale se darna band karenge aur upar waale se pyaar kareneg toh.... " something like that.. You are doing the same by showing me that I should fear. So just chill out and follow this page -> https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove?fref=ts
your knowledge comes from Bollywood movies while I learned it from Quran and Awliyah of ALLAH, so please stop nonsense of posting facebook pages. and btw read my post again to understand what I was trying to say, masalaam.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#26

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Why get so serious.. This seriousness, fear are the things that the dhongi babas & mullahs take advantage of to make a fortune. Why not just consider Allah as you source of inspiration and life. I am not saying that you should go on doing wrong things in life but why to be so serious?
HighFlyer wrote:
dawedaar wrote:They are not paying a single penny. The public is paying.. lol :P

You should chill about Allah/God. It's the fear of Allah or fear of hell that these mafias in Saifee Mahal take advantage off. I remember a dialogue from the film OMG Oh My God that goes like this, 'Jis din log Upar waale se darna band karenge aur upar waale se pyaar kareneg toh.... " something like that.. You are doing the same by showing me that I should fear. So just chill out and follow this page -> https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove?fref=ts
your knowledge comes from Bollywood movies while I learned it from Quran and Awliyah of ALLAH, so please stop nonsense of posting facebook pages. and btw read my post again to understand what I was trying to say, masalaam.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#27

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat May 23, 2015 11:47 am

Looking at the lavish life style of the Maolana Ali's recent Dai(s) and their Rasputins of Kothar you begin to wonder if Maolana Ali is rigt in saying what he is saying in his kalaam below or our recent Dai(s) are right??? Dai(s) have 3 to 4 changes of clothes everyday, spotlessly white and starched to the hilt and have nothing to do with poor, in fact poor can not even get close to him. One of them has to be right or one of them has to be wrong, do we ever wonder who is right or who is wrong ????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#0040FF]Amerul Mumeneen Moulana Ali (SA)’s garment was very old with patches on it. When somebody drew his attention towards it, he replied, ” Such dresses, when worn by men of status make them submissive to Allah and kind-hearted towards others and the faithful Muslims can conveniently follow the example. Vicious pleasures of this world and salvation are like two enemies or two roads running in opposite directions or towards opposite poles, one to the North and the other to the South. Whoever likes to gain the pleasures and pomps of this world will hate austerity in life which is necessary to gain salvation. Reverse will be the attitude of a man desirous of achieving Eternal Bliss. One has to adopt either of the two ways of life, and as they both cannot be brought together, a man has to choose one of them."[/color]

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#28

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Br Kaka Akela
SMS and his goons can NOT be compared to Maoulana Ali, He can obly be compared with Firun or Yazidi Dynasty. or may be Idi Amin

KA786110
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 am

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#29

Unread post by KA786110 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Nice work Smart. :-)

Now you should create a parody of another Boney M hit 'Night flight to Venus ...'

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Rasputins of Dawat e Hadiyah

#30

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Madrasa Mohammadiyah Darja Awala, Daraja Saniaya & Daraja Salesah Oral Imtehan Held In Madrasa Mohammadiyah Tamatave (Madagascar)

11th Shaban, 1436
Location: Madagascar, Tamatave, Madrasa


Image

Image