Save the Bohras from Bahai Cult

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
shirin52kapasi

Save the Bohras from Bahai Cult

Unread post by shirin52kapasi » Wed May 06, 2015 2:10 pm

While we are focusing to reform our community to become better society, I have come across reports about Bahais poaching on innocent Bohras into the net of Bahaism; they have infiltrated our top ranks since the 51st Dia.

After the death of 52nd Dai and the dispute about the leadership thereafter Bahais have launched a full-fledged campaign to fish in troubled water. They have converted many of the reformers in Nasik, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai and other cities in India.

The Bahais declare that the Bab abrogated the Holy Quran with his revelation, whereas according to our belief Islam is the last religion Allah the Almighty revealed in the 3rd verse of Chapter Maidah of the Holy Quran,
“This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.”

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) warned his community thus, “So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand the words which I convey to you.”

Bahais on one hand reject the basic Islamic principle of Khatemiyat and at the same time claim to be an extension of the Islamic belief of Prophethood. This shows their confused ideology.

SBM

Re: Save the Bohras from Bahai Cult

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Bahais on one hand reject the basic Islamic principle of Khatemiyat and at the same time claim to be an extension of the Islamic belief of Prophethood. This shows their confused ideology.
You are confusing Ahmadiyas with Bahais.

From Wikepedia
Three core principles establish a basis for Bahá'í teachings and doctrine: the unity of God, the unity of religion, and the unity of humanity.[2] From these postulates stems the belief that God periodically reveals his will through divine messengers, whose purpose is to transform the character of humankind and to develop, within those who respond, moral and spiritual qualities. Religion is thus seen as orderly, unified, and progressive from age to age.[10]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 07, 2015 5:57 pm

shirin52kapasi wrote:While we are focusing to reform our community to become better society, I have come across reports about Bahais poaching on innocent Bohras into the net of Bahaism; they have infiltrated our top ranks since the 51st Dia.

After the death of 52nd Dai and the dispute about the leadership thereafter Bahais have launched a full-fledged campaign to fish in troubled water. They have converted many of the reformers in Nasik, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai and other cities in India.

The Bahais declare that the Bab abrogated the Holy Quran with his revelation, whereas according to our belief Islam is the last religion Allah the Almighty revealed in the 3rd verse of Chapter Maidah of the Holy Quran,
“This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.”

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) warned his community thus, “So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand the words which I convey to you.”

Sister shirin,

Iam in total agreement with the observations made by you ! FYI during the era of the 51st Dai there was this gentleman Mr.Fakhrudin Motiwala who was a staunch Bohra and was very close to the Dai. It so happened that another Bohra family (A.G. Bookwalas) had embraced Bahai faith and were poaching other Bohras so the Dai instructed Mr.Fakhruddin to get close to Bookwala and get more information on his missionary activities. Instead, Mr. Fakhruddin Motiwala was so impressed with A.G. Bookwala that he himself embraced Bahai faith and left Bohraism for good. The 51st Dai would not have imagined in his wildest of dreams that his loyal follower who was sent to extract information would himself embrace Bahai faith !! Mr. Fakhruddin's sons who reside at Nasik are very active missionaries of Bahais and have managed to convert many Bohras too. The other notable names among Bohras who converted to Bahaism are Mr. Lokhandwala or Lakdwala (I don't remember the surname) whose father was a Sheikh and Principal of the famous Bohra school, Lokmanya High School, Dhaboo st, Bhendi Bazar, Mumbai. After converting to Bahaism, he was given a plum posting in New Era School, Panchgani which is run by Bahais, he died a couple of years back. Then there was a Poonawala family in Devlali near Nasik and even the grand mother-in-law of Habeel Khorakhiwala's son who lives in Bandra have embraced Bahai faith.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 am

While Bohra sect converted into a cult, it is difficult for those who have little Knowledge about Islam to safe their faith in pure Islam. Naturally they will join those who looks good to them. May Allah guide them towards the true Dawat of Islam.

Study Literature of Islam and Ahl al Bait. This is the easy way to protect us from all evils.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 pm

IMHO, any option is better than the slavery to which the Dawoodi Bohras have been reduced to in the last 100 years. It is no longer Islam, but the whims and fancies of the bosses. What Islam and Iman are we talking about? The personality cult that we live in, only gives lip service to Islam and its ideals. I know lots of people who have chosen to opt out of this foot kissing humbug. They have become:
- Sunnis
- Ithna Asharis
- Khojas
- Sulaimanis and Alias
- Reformists
- Bahais
- Shia Bohras
- Even atheists

The number of Bohras when the 51st died was around a million. By natural growth, just like the rest of the world, it should have been 2.5 millions. The reality is that there are only 600,000 card holding Bohras today, of which a large number just crib, pay, crib and criticise. Where have the rest of the 1.9 million gone? Drifted away from the blood sucking leeches.

Considering this, sometimes I feel, the Bahais are doing a service of at least providing a good alternative community to Bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Salamun Alaykum dear friends, brothers and sisters,

It has been over 15 years since the launch of BahaiAwareness.com - the site which was set up to make Muslims and Bahais aware of the Bahai Faith. Alhamdolillah, the response from visitors has been overwhelming and predictable. Overwhelming because at the start of the activity, even I did not imagine that it would become as successful as it has become. Predictable because my Muslim brothers and sisters loved it for the content and the knowledge it gave them to fight the Bahai Faith; Bahais as expected because abisive and were unable to respond to any of the questions which have been raised on the site.

Given the dynamic nature of the medium, I decided last year to start a fesh site on the happenings in the world of the Bahais which acts as an expose to their hypocrisy. That site is http://www.thebahaiinsider.com. Do visit it and sign up for updates on articles!

I also took the decision to connect with my readers on Facebook through the launch of the BahaiAwareness page on Facebook. On this page, I look forward to interactions and questions and a healthy discussion. Wherever you may be in the world, if you have a question about the Bahai Faith, feel free to write in to me on the Facebook page. So do visit the page on http://www.facebook.com/BahaiAwareness. If you have'nt done so already, then please hit the Like button! Do share it with your firends as well.

Regards,
Imran Shaykh
www.bahaiawareness.com

http://www.bahaiawareness.com/

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Interesting. A non Bahai masquerading anti-Bahai site with Bahai affiliate sounding site names. A very clever and crafty approach. Many use this technique, it is like putting out honey pot to attract flies.

Couple of interesting tid bits from one article of the site:

At the outset, since the Bahais believe in the 11 Imams (as) who followed the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and the Quran strongly advocates that none knows its translation except Allah and those who are "firmly rooted in knowledge" - the Ahle' Bayt (as).Then what is the need for the Bahais to interpret these verses on their own?

The Bahais should stop interpreting the verses of the Quran on their own. Or rather, if there is a strong desire from their side to learn the knowledge of the Quran, then they should refer to the traditions of the Holy Imams (as) which clarify the same. Unfortunately the Bahais will not do that - simply because if they actually start referring to the traditions, they will have no place to hide.

Seems like Bahai are similar to our 'Mian Bhais' they want to interpret Qur'an on their own.:wink:

HighFlyer

Unread post by HighFlyer » Wed May 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed May 13, 2015 2:45 pm

The history of the Bahais is very interesting, and worth studying. However, the more fascinating history is the rise of the Bab, Sayed Ali Mohammad Shirazi. In a few short years, at a very young age, he created a movement that took the Iranian world by storm, his movement spreading like wildfire. I find the personality of the Bab to be one of the most fascinating, perhaps in all of Shaiism. There are very few such geniuses in Islamic history, and perhaps the closest is Ibn Arabi. The Bab's movement was deeply colored by Ismailism, specially the cyclical conception of history, in which divine manifestations occur periodically, and will continue to do so into the far future.

Now, Bahaism is actually a pretty tepid faith. Whereas the Bab had emphasized radical social changes, with elimination of the traditional ulema, the Bahais created a blood-less and pale "universal faith" which, in reality, aims to create a totalitarian global state. They seem to want staus-quo, and frequently conspire with colonialist power-structures to suppress change. Contrast this with the Babis (more accurately called the Bayanis), who were very important in the Constitutional Revolution in Iran, while Bahais worked against it.

Their founder, Mirza Hussain Ali Nuri, the Bahaullah, usurped the truly original and radical vision of the Bab, and created a Westernized religion. Hence, today most Bahais live in the West, and use the persecution by Iranian clergy as a propaganda tool to recruit. When studying Bahai history, one should be very cautious about what they have to say about the Bab.

In any case, I don't think Bahais pose any danger to Bohras. I mean, perhaps a few families may convert, but that is normal. Many people convert to other faiths all the time or leave Bohra community completely. Also, the anti-Bahai propaganda website is really funny, and, in my opinion, stupid. Everything the guy says about Bahaullah, can be applied to the Prophet: he was a polygamist, had children who died young, etc etc. These things serve no purpose, except to sing to the choir.

If people really want to learn about these things, there is no option but to make a trip to the library, and spend time reading. Incidentally, as we see here, the early history of Bohras and Ismailis was mainly written by their enemies, and hence just has propaganda value. Serious scholarship requires engagement, perhaps even sympathetic engagement. Not such crappy propaganda.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed May 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Brother Biradar wrote:
If people really want to learn about these things, there is no option but to make a trip to the library, and spend time reading. Incidentally, as we see here, the early history of Bohras and Ismailis was mainly written by their enemies, and hence just has propaganda value. Serious scholarship requires engagement, how much of this you follow yourself. perhaps even sympathetic engagement. Not such crappy propaganda.
Can you please give an example of crappy propaganda.

From your posts it does not look like you have benefitted much from your trips to the library. All of the Ismaili and Bohra histories were not written by their enemies. A lot of Bohora history was written by their Dai's and Fatimid Imams. Ditto for the Ismailis. Albeit, there were other historical events written by their enemies but those have been proven as false. There are a lot of Fayyezs out there who do not know much about Ismailis/bohoras beyond their noses. They read here and there and then think they know it all.

How many people have read about Islam, Ismailis, Bohoras from institutions like Harvard? How many of them have read books by scholars who have engaged themselves in research on Islam/Ismaili/Fatimid history?

Most of the participants on this forum except for a handful, know nothing much about Islam apart from 5 Pillars, ahadith which came around 3oo years after the Prophet's death and whatever their Mullas tell them. They are full of hatred for people who do not share their views. Is this the Islam that Prophet SAW brought to us?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed May 13, 2015 4:17 pm

'POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK'
or
'FROM THE POT INTO THE FIRE'

Which intelligent person can swallow the crap about the 21st Imam being 'gaib' and not exercising his occult powers to have quashed the 'nass' charade. Someone please tell me if Bohraism is not a cult.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:Brother Biradar wrote:
If people really want to learn about these things, there is no option but to make a trip to the library, and spend time reading. Incidentally, as we see here, the early history of Bohras and Ismailis was mainly written by their enemies, and hence just has propaganda value. Serious scholarship requires engagement, how much of this you follow yourself. perhaps even sympathetic engagement. Not such crappy propaganda.
Can you please give an example of crappy propaganda.

From your posts it does not look like you have benefitted much from your trips to the library. All of the Ismaili and Bohra histories were not written by their enemies. A lot of Bohora history was written by their Dai's and Fatimid Imams. Ditto for the Ismailis. Albeit, there were other historical events written by their enemies but those have been proven as false. There are a lot of Fayyezs out there who do not know much about Ismailis/bohoras beyond their noses. They read here and there and then think they know it all.

How many people have read about Islam, Ismailis, Bohoras from institutions like Harvard? How many of them have read books by scholars who have engaged themselves in research on Islam/Ismaili/Fatimid history?

Most of the participants on this forum except for a handful, know nothing much about Islam apart from 5 Pillars, ahadith which came around 3oo years after the Prophet's death and whatever their Mullas tell them. They are full of hatred for people who do not share their views. Is this the Islam that Prophet SAW brought to us?
:shock:

Boy oh boy! You know, you sound like a person with the intellect of a 12 year old, with the emotions of a 2 year old! Did I say "ALL"? I said EARLY!

Can't you read? Just so you see:

"Incidentally, as we see here, the early history of Bohras and Ismailis was mainly written by their enemies, and hence just has propaganda value"

To simplify for your weak intellect: the EARLY HISTORY, which was written by enemies of Ismailis and Bohras, has PROPAGANDA value. In fact, it was mainly written for refutation and not engagement.

Also, isn't this a thread about Bahais? And did I not comment in it, about the Bab and the propaganda website linked above, about the Bahais? My, my, you really need to calm down a little. It's not all about you, and your Lord and Master, you know! The propaganda I was talking about was the website mentioned above. Calm down!

My friend, I don't wish to enrage you further, as you may cry, as you have done on every single thread you have participated in. But you seem to think that only those who agree with you and immediately fall at the feet of your Lord and Master , must be ignorant! (Who, BTW, besides being very rich and wearing western clothes, is also just a Mullah, and just like you accuse others, you know nothing but whatever he tells you).

Incidentally, the fact that you always mention "Harvard", and western "scholars", seems to indicate to me that you really have an inferiority complex. You seem to think that because these guys and institutions are in the west, and are white, they are repositories of Truth (with a capital T).

Please don't cry now! I am sorry for hurting your delicate fee-fees.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed May 13, 2015 4:47 pm

And this Aga Khan worshiping moron believes that the Quran is best learned from a Catholic Bishop who just happens to be a Westerner. Is that because his Lord and Master does not have much to say about the Quran himself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed May 13, 2015 5:58 pm

fayyaaz wrote:And this Aga Khan worshiping moron believes that the Quran is best learned from a Catholic Bishop who just happens to be a Westerner. Is that because his Lord and Master does not have much to say about the Quran himself? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He wants to learn from this Catholic Bishop, because the Bishop is white and Western. It seems sad, but this JavedhJuma fellow seems to have a deeply submissive mindset, and perhaps would roll over on the floor for any Tom-Dick-Harry (literally!) white guy who sounds "progressive" to him. There are many such people, and this type of submissive behavior is a sign of deep inferiority complex.

It is really sad to see the spectacle he is making of himself here.

Friend JavedhJuma: I honestly don't have any issue with you following the Aga Khan. Perhaps he is a good guy. I don't care. But please remember this is a Bohra forum. I don't understand why you feel compelled to defend your Lord and Master here. No one really cares. You are not going to change anyones mind. Bohras have bigger problems facing them, and your white guy in well-pressed expensive suits is not going to fix it for them.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed May 13, 2015 7:23 pm

[He wants to learn from this Catholic Bishop, because the Bishop is white and Western. It seems sad, but this JavedhJuma fellow seems to have a deeply submissive mindset, and perhaps would roll over on the floor for any Tom-Dick-Harry (literally!) white guy who sounds "progressive" to him. There are many such people, and this type of submissive behavior is a sign of deep inferiority complex. You and your fettish are morons. No Ismail wants to learn Qur'an from the Catholic Bishop. If you can read English properly, it was the Sunni child who commented how the Catholic Bishop had explained Qur'an. Fortunately, we have an Imam who guides us, so we do not need Catholic priest. I think you can benefit if you go to this Catholic guy and learn English, and clear your foggy mind. There is no mention of Aga Khan in there either. But you morons twist everything to hate Aga Khan.

It is really sad to see the spectacle he is making of himself here. If anybody is making a spectacle/spectacles are you guys.

Friend JavedhJuma: I honestly don't have any issue with you following the Aga Khan. Perhaps he is a good guy.Who caares what you think, moron. I know this is a Bohora forum. I am not the one who started the debate on Aga Khan, you and your fet-ass are the ones doing this. Go up to the top of the thread to see who started this stupid dialogue or rather diatribe, and you expect us to keep quiet? You morons I don't care. But please remember this is a Bohra forum. I don't understand why you feel compelled to defend your Lord and Master here. No one really cares. If you do not care then why do you bring him up? And when you bring him up, do you want us to keep quiet? You are not going to change anyones mind. I am not here to change anybody's mind, you moron, I am here to defend my Imam and my faith whether you care or don't care, but I care. Bohras have bigger problems facing them, and your white guy in well-pressed expensive suits is not going to fix it for them.
With the kind of bohoras you guys are and I mean Biradar and fet-ass, no wonder they have bigger problems. Have you seen how many bohoras in the West are white and well-pressed expensive suits? But they are not all known in this world as much as Aga Khan is known and he is not known for the color of his skin or his attire. He is known for his humanitarian work in the world that nobody has been able to match as yet. He is known for leading his community peacefully, and taking care of it. Unlike you Abde slaves, we are considered his family and not slaves.

Don't talk about him and I promise I will not say anything to you.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu May 14, 2015 10:08 am

JavedhJuma wrote: Blah, blah, blah, moron, blah, blah, moron, blah blah.

Bap re bap! You sound like a two year old throwing his toys out of his pram in a huff.

So you come on a Bohra forum, and expect people to roll over when you talk about your rich, white, Westernized "imam"? Wow. What cheek. Did he also teach this gutter language you use here? It is clear why you worship him. He is rich, white and piously prattles banalities which his westernized audiences want to hear. In any case, as you have proved yourself to be in the same boat our other resident mad-man, it is best not to engage with you any more. I don't want to make you cry and make a further fool of yourself. Best of luck!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Biradar wrote:
JavedhJuma wrote: Blah, blah, blah, moron, blah, blah, moron, blah blah.

Bap re bap! You sound like a two year old throwing his toys out of his pram in a huff.

So you come on a Bohra forum, and expect people to roll over when you talk about your rich, white, Westernized "imam"? Eh lalu I did not come here to talk about my Imam from the progeny of Ali and Fatima AS but to learn about the split in your community. Instead, what I saw that Nizaris, Aga Khan and his followers were dragged and abused. So you guys started the abuse and expected us to roll over. You did not expect us here did you? You thought we must be in la la land. Wrong.Wow. What cheek. Did he also teach this gutter language you use here? If anybody is using gutter language, it is you. Now who said in another thread you don't have to love God. This is the lowest of the low. This is what I call gutter language.It is clear why you worship him. He is rich, white and piously prattles banalities which his westernized audiences want to hear. To a stupid foggy mind this is what it looks like. His westernized audiences are elite, educated and not low lives like you.In any case, as you have proved yourself to be in the same boat our other resident mad-man, it is best not to engage with you any more. If there is a resident madman or madmen, it is you and your twin. You are clowns.I don't want to make you cry and make a further fool of yourself. It will be the day when you can make me cry. Run while you can. Best of luck!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri May 15, 2015 9:01 am

The Agha Khanis are so similar to the Bahais. Both started off from Shia Islam. Both have cancelled the shariat e Mohammedi and both the communities do not follow the rules of Islam and they do not call themselves muslims anymore.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 15, 2015 7:18 pm

The topic of this thread should have been 'Save the Bohras from Bohra Cult' ............

Norani Sahib, it is good that Aga Khanis and Bahai do not call themselves Muslims .......... they have balls to accept this ... :roll:

On the other hand, Bohras are NOT Muslims and they 'claim' to be 'Mumeneen' ........... Wah Bhae Wah ........... and b/w there is no such thing as'Shai Islam' ............ STOP sowing seeds of division ....!! but oh sorry that is your Master's Agenda.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 pm

mnoorani wrote:The Agha Khanis are so similar to the Bahais. Both started off from Shia Islam. Both have cancelled the shariat e Mohammedi and both the communities do not follow the rules of Islam and they do not call themselves muslims anymore.
It is not true that Ismailis do not call themselves muslims anymore. You have read or heard wrong. Bohras and Ismailis have a great deal in common as far Imams and concept of Imamat are concerned. But in your heart you knew that.

Excerpt from the Present Living Imam's address to the Canadian Parliament:

I was born into a Muslim family, linked by heredity to the Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family). My education blended Islamic and Western traditions, and I was studying at Harvard some 50 years ago (yes 50 years ago — actually 56 years ago!) when I became the 49th hereditary Imam of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims.

The Ismaili Imamat is a supra-national entity, representing the succession of Imams since the time of the Prophet. But let me clarify something more about the history of that role, in both the Sunni and Shia interpretations of the Muslim faith. The Sunni position is that the Prophet nominated no successor, and that spiritual-moral authority belongs to those who are learned in matters of religious law. As a result, there are many Sunni imams in a given time and place. But others believed that the Prophet had designated his cousin and son-in-law, Ali, as his successor. From that early division, a host of further distinctions grew up — but the question of rightful leadership remains central. In time, the Shia were also sub-divided over this question, so that today the Ismailis are the only Shia community who, throughout history, have been led by a living, hereditary Imam in direct descent from the Prophet.

The role of the Ismaili Imam is a spiritual one; his authority is that of religious interpretation. It is not a political role. I do not govern any land. At the same time, Islam believes fundamentally that the spiritual and material worlds are inextricably connected. Faith does not remove Muslims — or their Imams — from daily, practical matters in family life, in business, in community affairs.

link to the full speech:
http://www.akdn.org/Content/1253/Addres ... ber-Ottawa

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sat May 16, 2015 9:13 am

JavedhJuma wrote:
Biradar wrote: Bap re bap! You sound like a two year old throwing his toys out of his pram in a huff.

So you come on a Bohra forum, and expect people to roll over when you talk about your rich, white, Westernized "imam"? Eh lalu I did not come here to talk about my Imam from the progeny of Ali and Fatima AS but to learn about the split in your community. Instead, what I saw that Nizaris, Aga Khan and his followers were dragged and abused. So you guys started the abuse and expected us to roll over. You did not expect us here did you? You thought we must be in la la land. Wrong.Wow. What cheek. Did he also teach this gutter language you use here? If anybody is using gutter language, it is you. Now who said in another thread you don't have to love God. This is the lowest of the low. This is what I call gutter language.It is clear why you worship him. He is rich, white and piously prattles banalities which his westernized audiences want to hear. To a stupid foggy mind this is what it looks like. His westernized audiences are elite, educated and not low lives like you.In any case, as you have proved yourself to be in the same boat our other resident mad-man, it is best not to engage with you any more. If there is a resident madman or madmen, it is you and your twin. You are clowns.I don't want to make you cry and make a further fool of yourself. It will be the day when you can make me cry. Run while you can. Best of luck!
The Aga Khan is not from the progeny of Ali and Fatima . It has been proved many times and the evidence is there on the web if you do a certain search. Also there is ample evidence that the current Aga Khan was conceived when his mother was having an affair with his father while she was married to another man. Aly Khan was know as a playboy,even this information is available on the net with ample evidence ,including court rulings showing the date and documents of the divorce and birth certificates .

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat May 16, 2015 10:00 pm

The question of heredity, succession, legitimacy, credibility, tenets of faith, belief, followers, etc. can be discussed ad infinitum. What yardstick is there to measure the success of a faith or sect. Is it the number of followers, the spread of the community, its material and educational wellbeing, its places of worship, its profile and recognition in the wider communities, etc.

Family rivalries, illicit affairs, money, power, intrigue in the histories of monarchs, religious heads, conquerers, politicians and so on have existed since time immemorial. To some extent the skeletons in their cupboards may have given reasons for a few to leave in protest and join another sect or establish new ones. Very seldom have these renegades weakened existing institutions.

For reasons unknown the Bohra Daihood has not actively pursued a missionary zeal to convert others to join theirs. It is true that Bohras are under continued pressure to pay unreasonable amounts taxes. They are tired of knuckling under ever- evolving regulations and restrictions upon them, their families, businesses, etc.

Bahaism, is like any other religion or sect. It is not actively poaching but its doctrine may very well appeal to a few. Let it be said that religions and faiths have been effectively hijacked. Islam is a prime example where splinter groups of various affiliations have run amok with their own religious/political agendas.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun May 17, 2015 3:26 pm

The Aga Khan is not from the progeny of Ali and Fatima . It has been proved many times and the evidence is there on the web if you do a certain search. Also there is ample evidence that the current Aga Khan was conceived when his mother was having an affair with his father while she was married to another man. Aly Khan was know as a playboy,even this information is available on the net with ample evidence ,including court rulings showing the date and documents of the divorce and birth certificates .
Another fool opens his gutter mouth.

Aga Khan is from the progeny of Ali and Fatima AS. Ask the Saudis. They did a DNA test. This from the mouth of a Saudi and who has converted to Ismailism and is working with Aga Khan Network.

If you have done a search, show me that link. If it brings to Mihr Bohse and Akbarali Maherally, then they agreed that they had lied. You should be ashamed of yourself leaning on such bastardise "searches". Now show me the link if you are a man.
Show me the court rulings. Gande Nali ke kire saath saath.

Now show me the link if you are a man. You and some sobs on this forum have nothing against Aga Khan and his lineage but the dirty material from Maherally and Mir Bhose. Inshallah you will pay your price for this sooner or later. I am sure you know this is all garbage but your hatred for Aga Khan makes you such an imbecile that you will go into pig sty to dig dirt on him.

Now should I believe you who is living with pigs in pigsty or should I believe the scholars of the world. 99.9 percent of the scholars have declared he is the progeny of Ali and Fatima AS.

Only Jahaliyas like you will say such nonsense. Get some education, morons. And get out of the gutter.

If they were right (Maherally and Mir Bohse), why did they declare in Court they had falsified the information and they were sorry. They forged the documents. They agreed to withdraw their books from the shelves, but morons like you still hinge on it because that suits your argument. They agreed they lied and you are tellings us they were proven true in Court. Show me what Court, and give me your address if you are right, I am ready to go to court to prove you a liar.Have fear of Allah SWT. Or are you one like a moron on this forum who says you do not have to Love Allah.
Looks like you are his bobbsy twin.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Photos of an Aga Khani priest performing some obscure Aga Khani ritual. Looks like he is kissing women's feet.

A very pure Islamic practice full of "love and heart"! :roll:

The above photos are from:

http://religion-faith-belief.blogspot.c ... hanis.html

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun May 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Hey fay, You are still digging dirt??? :lol:

This man is no Ismaili Priest. He claims to be one and stupid women have fallen for his cheapt tricks. Again, this is from Maherally's site isn't it? You keep going to that Pigsty. Don't you have better things to do?

What a pathetic and desperate human being you are!

You keep saying you are not going to discuss Ismailis or Aga Khan, but you keep coming back to get more kicks. :lol: :lol: As long as you keep coming back with your lies, I shall be here, Inshallah to kick you again.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun May 17, 2015 4:45 pm

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun May 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Another picture from the same gathering as the one with the "alleged" Ismaili priest shows photo of Aga Khan on the wall. These are Aga Khanis. The ritual of feet-kissing is known as "payshwaa". Looks like it is a variation of qadambosi, but not for Imam rather for his lady followers performed by a priest.

More at:

http://jagojagao.blogspot.com/2009/12/i ... hwaaa.html

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm

JavedhJuma wrote: This man is no Ismaili Priest. He claims to be one and stupid women have fallen for his cheapt tricks. Again, this is from Maherally site isn't it? You keep going to that Pigsty. Don't you have better things to do?
Never heard of this Maherally guy before this Ismaili retard mentioned him. I googled Maherally and what I found was photos of Aga Khans at Muslim prayer. I had asked the retard to show me these photos many times. But his hatred for Maherally could not make him present pictures from his site.

Aga Khan 4 (2nd from left)

Aga Khan 3 (in black sherwani)

Images from:

http://mostmerciful.com/namaz.htm

Maherally claims Aga Khanis do not follow their leaders in doing what they did in pictures. It was all a publicity stunt.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun May 17, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun May 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Hey Moron,

I tell you this is not an Aga Khani priest. He has fettish for women's feet. He is a pervert like you. He may have Aga Khan's picture in his home and pretend to be his follower and taking advantage of women. This man and women are morons like you.

As for the picture that you posted about Eid Namaz.Thanks. Unlike you I do not google much. Most information I need I get from Ismailimail. Enjoy them.

I see you go to great lengths to get your cow dung to throw at Ismailis and Aga Khan! I pity you and likes of you.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun May 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey fay,

I did not read that this pic was from Maherally's site.

Maherally, like you, put a twist to everything because he was a pervert like you.

Aga Khans are doomed if they do and doomed if they don't. When Maherally so these pictures he rushed to say all this was publicity stunt and you believe him.

Fear Allah SWT. Libel and Slander are Gunha Kabira. Read Sura 104 and if you really have a brain, you will refrain but if you are brainless like you real seem to be, then sorry, you are doomed for hell.