Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

2015 Ramadan Action Plan

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Special Message for Mumineen Worldwide
Salaame Jameel
If you wish to change the nasty Nizam of Bohra cult and their method of harassment for money, then pay very low amount of so called Wajebaat and Jamaat ‘Bhatta’ which is nothing but Ghunda Tax to your area Dadageer-Aamil and Peshawar-Bhikaris of Qasre Jaali this year.

Dawoodi Bohra is cult of Shaitan which has crossed all limits of law and religion and the Ayyash Head of the cult has no shame what he is preaching cant practicing. He is making fool and exploiting Bohras on the name of religion like his father and grandfather.
If people cooperate on this point then some power can be build. It is necessary to demonstrate this action if you want to change.

Saeed al Khair

Re: 2015 Ramadan Action Plan

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:51 am

I am supporting your ideas to bring change among Dawoodi Bohras. I suggest that moderate class should collect media contacts, NGOs numbers and government departments contact details. Afterwards they should send them details of the crime of Dawoodi Bohra clergy in their town or city. If your area Dawat office fed government departments then how can they handle easily to NGOs and Media simultaneously.
Use your skill and write down a detail in a way which discover corruption, crimes, sins, atrocities of Dawoodi Bohra leadership ,hungry for money.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:31 pm

I agree 100%. it is upto the mumineen to fight for change.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:01 pm

I have done this for the last 15 to 20 years. About $20 in membership fees ( wajebats) and 5 bucks in salam. I get one or two yearly visits.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:02 pm

one thing is crystal clear, praying by paying money for place in Masjid is haram and insult to great deen of ISLAM, so if you are planning to pay for place in masjid please think again, you are not just insulting Masjid but also losing all sawab of Ramadan by doing this act. also if you know some one who is going to pay to get masallah space stop them from doing so.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 am

Welcome Ramadan - Nouman Ali Khan, Doha- June 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-RQYHa_dQ

Ramadan: The Blessed Guest ~ Nouman Ali Khan ~ Malaysia 2014!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTxV3VHaa4

Al-Noor

what will you do with your zakat this ramadan?

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 am

Bismillah.

Defination of Zakat :

payment made annually under Islamic law on certain kinds of property and used for charitable and religious purposes, one of the Five Pillars of Islam.

Used for charitable and religious purpose is important thing to notice here.

Giving Zakat money to mufadddal is like throwing it in gutter because not a single penny will ever reach to needy, so from last few years we have been giving it to poor people by our self specially to our close relatives who are really struggling hard to survive and have no means to make money.

I suggest every one to give money to your close relatives first then to your far relatives also take care of your neighbours and friends, if every one will look after their own people soon every one will be happy and will be able to pray in Ramadan without any stress.

Allah Hafiz.

think

Re: what will you do with your zakat this ramadan?

Unread post by think » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 am

yes, that is a great thought. the zakaat money is for the poor and needy, and among those your family and neighbours have the first right and then the orphans of society. If i had all well to do relatives and neighbours then I would more than willingly give to an orphanage than the goondas of kothar.

Al-Noor

Re: what will you do with your zakat this ramadan?

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 am

think wrote:yes, that is a great thought. the zakaat money is for the poor and needy, and among those your family and neighbours have the first right and then the orphans of society. If i had all well to do relatives and neighbours then I would more than willingly give to an orphanage than the goondas of kothar.
Most of bohras in India and other third world countries needs assistance but kothar is blind eye towards them. I have never heard from my relatives in India that they ever got any assistance from kothar....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Received an email as under :-

Dear Friends,

Ramadan is one week away. Every year just before Ramadan, we hold a program of distributing of grain and provision among 100s of poor families for making their Roza little easy and worry free. Many Bohra families are afraid of coming to us. We provide them secretly so that they do not get scolding from local Bhaisaheb. Many Bohra families struggle financially yet they must pay Wajebat and tiffin money. If you know any Bohra family who has no money to pay for tiffin, please let me know. We will arrange for paying their Tiffin money after authenticating their need. We will keep names of recipients secret. Please ask them to call our Dahod Office, Fatambu Center at 2673 248 44 our Roshan Safar Waqf Dahod, or our trust President Aizaz Bhai at 922 837 8965. Applicants can send me an email at asgharfv@gmail.com. I do not want to give my cell number or WhatsApp number, because many in India do not realize time difference between USA and India and call me at odd hours of night. Again dealing directly with Dahod will eliminate one layer of bureaucracy. Please tell them we will not pay their silo Fitro, Salam, or other taxes called Wajebat.

Vas Salam

Asghar Vasanwala

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 pm

So indirectly vassanwala is going to help fill up the kothari coffers with donation money?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:32 am

Fight against batil and zaalemun will go on till the day of judgement.

Ramadan mubarak to all momeenin.
Attachments
download2.jpg
download2.jpg (11.38 KiB) Viewed 9179 times

DisillusionedDB

Ramzan Mubarak to all

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:45 am

Ramzan Mubarak to all with a sincere request to remember me and my family in your doas. I pray that Allah accepts all our rozas and namaaz and forgives us of all our shortcomings.

bohrabhai

Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:30 am

please post relevant post here as it is easy to organize and easy to search for future generations

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:55 am

many many people in

Ahmedabad
Dahod
Surat

needs immediate help specially in Ramadan, for them Ramadan is becoming month of stress and trouble, and its all because of kothari maloons.

zinger

Re: Ramzan Mubarak to all

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:15 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:Ramzan Mubarak to all with a sincere request to remember me and my family in your doas. I pray that Allah accepts all our rozas and namaaz and forgives us of all our shortcomings.
Aameen.
Ramzan mubarak to all over here who in some ways, are i deem as being closer to me than many of my own jamat members :D

may all our days be filled with joy and happiness and nights with sustenance and peace.

Ramzan mubarak to all at home. 30 days of happiness begin tomorrow (or 28, or 29 as you may wish)

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:29 am

Ramadan Kareem and Mubarak to All forum members, Dua ma yaad ni eltmaas .. Bolyu Chaalyu maaf Karjo !

Khuda apna bewe maula SMS and SKQ ne sehat and afiyat ma baaki raakhey, banne ne siraat-e-mustaqeem par chalva ni hikmat ata kare. aamil saahebo ne reham dil banaave, masjid ma sagla mumino ne ek samaan darja ni izzat aapey and ibaadat karva ma ijaafo kare. wajebaat and bija collections ma khuda no khauff kare and mumino na dil thi duaao ni barkat haasil kare !

aameeen ..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:02 am

humanbeing wrote:Ramadan Kareem and Mubarak to All forum members, Dua ma yaad ni eltmaas .. Bolyu Chaalyu maaf Karjo !

Khuda apna bewe maula SMS and SKQ ne sehat and afiyat ma baaki raakhey, banne ne siraat-e-mustaqeem par chalva ni hikmat ata kare. aamil saahebo ne reham dil banaave, masjid ma sagla mumino ne ek samaan darja ni izzat aapey and ibaadat karva ma ijaafo kare. wajebaat and bija collections ma khuda no khauff kare and mumino na dil thi duaao ni barkat haasil kare !

aameeen ..
this is hilarious LOL (I personally think it is too late for them to come back on siratul mustaqeem)

Ramadan mubarak, bolu chalu maaf. DUA MAA YAAD NI DIL THI ILTIMAAS

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 am

PLEASE READ :

Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim.

Best thing to read about the holy month of ramadhan

The following incident has been narrated by Shaykh Saduq on pp. 84-85 of his Al-Amali:

Muhammad ibn Ibrahim says that Ahmed ibn Muhammad-al- Hamadani says that Ali ibn al-Hassan ibn Fadal quotes his father quoting al-Hassan's father Imam Ali bin Musa al-Rida (as) who in turn quotes his father Imam Musa ibn Ja'fer (as) quoting his father the master of martyrs Imam al-Husain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) saying that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) delivered a sermon once in which he said:

O people! A month has approached you laden with blessing, mercy and forgiveness; it is a month which Allah regards as the best of all months. Its days, in the sight of Allah, are the best of days; its nights are the best of nights; its hours are the best of hours. It is a month in which you are invited to be the guests of Allah, and you are regarded during it as worthy of enjoying Allah's Grace. Your breathing in it praises the Almighty, and your sleeping adores Him. Your voluntary acts of worship are accepted, and your pleas are answered. Ask Allah your Lord, therefore, in sincere intentions and pure hearts to enable you to fast during it and to recite His Book, for only a wretch is the one who is deprived of Allah's forgiveness during this great month. And let your hunger and thirst during it remind you of the hunger and thirst of the Day of Resurrection. Give alms to the poor and indigent among you; surround your elderly with respect, and be kind to your youngsters. Visit your kin and safeguard your tongues, and do not look at what Allah has prohibited you from seeing, and do not listen to anything your ears are forbidden to hear. Be kind to the orphans of others so that your own orphans will equally receive kindness. Repent your sins to Allah and raise your hands to Him in supplica- tion during the times of your prayers, for they are the best times during which the Almighty looks with mercy to His servants and answers their pleas when they plead to Him. O people! Your souls are pawned by your deeds; therefore, release them by seeking Allah's forgiveness. Your backs are over-burdened by the weight of your sins; therefore, lighten their burden by prolonging your prostration. Be informed that the Exalted and Almighty has sworn by His Dignity not to torture those who perform their prayers and prostrate to Him, and not to terrify them by the sight of the fire when people are resurrected for judgment. O people! Whoever among you provides iftar to a believer during this month will receive a reward equal to one who sets a slave free, and all his past sins will be forgiven.

Having said so, people said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Not all of us can do that!" He (pbuh), thereupon, responded by saying,

Shun the fire of hell even by half a date! Shun the fire of hell even by a drink of water! O People! Whoever among you improves his conduct during this month will have a safe passage on al-Sirat al-Mustaqeem, (the straight path) when many feet will slip away, and whoever among you decreases the burdens of his slave (or anyone who works for him) will be rewarded by Allah decreasing his reckoning. Whoever among you abstains from harming others will be spared the Wrath of the Almighty when he meets Him. Whoever among you affords generosity to an orphan will be rewarded by Allah being generous to him on the Day of Judgment. Whoever among you improves the ties with his kin will be rewarded by Allah including him in His mercy, and whoever among you severs his ties with his kin, Allah will withhold His mercy from him upon meeting Him. Whoever among you offers voluntary prayers, Allah will decree a clearance for him from the torment of the fire. Whoever among you performs an obligation will receive the reward of one who has performed seventy obligations in other months. Whoever among you increases the sending of blessings unto me, Allah will make the balance of his good deeds weigh heavily when scales will be light. Whoever among you recites one verse of the Holy Qur'an will receive the blessing of one who recites the entire Holy Qur'an in another month. O people! The gates of heaven in this month are kept open; so, pray Allah your Lord not to close them against you, and the gates of the fire are kept closed; so, pray Allah your Lord not to open them for you; and the devils are kept chained; therefore, pray Allah your Lord not to unleash them against you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 am

anajmi wrote:So indirectly vassanwala is going to help fill up the kothari coffers with donation money?
Br Anjami
Br Vasanwala works thru ISNA's IMRC unit and does provide help. I have great experience with my Zakat money being used very judiciously.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:41 am

Ramadan Mubarak to all and if possible do remember me in your prayer.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 am

Sure. But he is doing it unwittingly. Instead of helping these bohras with money which goes to kothar, he should help them with knowledge.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 am

anajmi wrote:Sure. But he is doing it unwittingly. Instead of helping these bohras with money which goes to kothar, he should help them with knowledge.
actually this guy has a point, even I have noticed this, if you want to help best is to buy things and hand over to these bohras, because if you give money in hands it will get snatched away by kothar.
Attachments
Kothar.jpg

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Above bayan can also be seen in this video

https://youtu.be/Ws99taI1I9I

Saeed al Khair

Re: Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 am

Kurla Bohra Mandir

Masjid has status of House of Allah around the world, but in Bohra world it is belive House of Dai - Mufaddal Saifuddin.
Under his specific orders, round the year his paid agents known as Aamils day and night demanded money with different Arabic names on each ocassion. Mufaddal and his agents have no concern with Islam of Nabi Muhammed(SAWA). See in these two clips, what is going on in Kurla Bohra Mandir ? Tufan like fish Bazar . They are dmanding charges for Musalla and iftar.

Those who belive in Allah should not visit Dawoodi Bohras Mandirs, these are properties of Don Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin. Infact, these places are factories of making brain dad products. Mufaddal wants to turn entire Bohra community like 'Qaramta'.
Attachments
Kurla Bohra Mandir.mp4
(5.11 MiB) Downloaded 5316 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Kurla.mp4
(7.89 MiB) Downloaded 5322 times
Salaam

Ramzaan ni Pehli Raat Mubarak Thaaye!!

Hame Kurla na frustrated Mumineen che aaje hame pehli raat no fatvo bayaan karvaa maange che.

Aaje hamaara yahaa na Gunda Aamil ane ehno farzand ane ehna jamaat na chamchaao Turab & Saifuddin Fidvi, Tayyeb Habibi, Mulla Mustafa Khoka, Shaikh Hunaid and Jivaaji yeah ghano fine tamasho karo aaje.

Khuda na ghar ma Movie theatre ni seats na jem nizaam banaava chaalaa aa logo. Har family maa si sirf 2 card aapa ane ehnaa chamchaao ne all cards aaipa ane je paisa bhare che ehne bhi extra card aaipa.

Aaje Aamil yeah em kai didu ke agar tame emna ane ehna chamchaao no kehvu nahi maano toh baaki na 11 mahina ma tamhaara duniyadaari na je kaam aavse tyaare hame joi lesu ane je hamara nizaam na mutaabik saath nai aape ehna naam likhi ne hame joi lesu yeah logo ne naam na saathe barabar karvaa maa aavse aavi dhamki aapi ee bhi aaj na bayaan maa khule aam bhari Masjid ma. Ane em bhi farmaayu ke wadhaare avaaz karso toh kaalsi Masjid ma Namaaz nahi padvis.

Aap aa video ma joi sako cho ke aa incident pachi kevi ritnaa Kurla na Momineen Aamil ne kehvaa gaya ane Aamil ni dadagiri na wajah si Public Gussa maa Aavi gai.

Aa kehvo solution kaado aa logo yeah ke pehli raat ramzaan ni shuruaat maa aj fitnat ane fasaad no jad Aamil yeah kari didu.

Please aa video baddhaa ne share karo ane aapni jamaat maa forward karo taaki aava Gundaa Aamil logo ne ane ehna chamchaao ne barabar karvaa ma aave.

Wassalaam,
Frustrated Mumineens of Kurla

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:14 pm

^
around 0.20 you can clearly hear foul language B----d.. WOW this is the affair of Muffi Raj

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Now we can see the End of Muffy and his tolly...
best thing stop paying them for anything. and if they hares you for anything just file police complain.. this is the best way...

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Salute to kurla momeenin for standing up, from tomorrow throw all those masalla out who has paid money for place in masjid, and also throw Amil out if he dont ask for forgiveness and ask apology in public for selling ALLAH's house.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Send the video clips alongwith the detail report to as many media houses as possible especially Tehelka people, atleast someone will take the initiative of airing it on national television. It should also be sent to Justice Gautam Patel who is hearing the succession case and also to NHRC (National Human Rights Commission), PUCL (Peoples Union For Civil Liberties) and CJP (Citizens for Justice and Peace, run by Teesta Setalvad).