Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
KA786110

Re: Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

Unread post by KA786110 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I pray that this gets resolved amicably. Not a very auspicious start of Ramadan for these mumineens.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:25 am

Al-Noor wrote:Salute to kurla momeenin for standing up, from tomorrow throw all those masalla out who has paid money for place in masjid, and also throw Amil out if he dont ask for forgiveness and ask apology in public for selling ALLAH's house.

people who paid money for masalla space are helpless. they have been forced to make a compromise with the devil

BUT

Expect a sick mind like yours to talk about throwing out the masalla. :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Send the video clips alongwith the detail report to as many media houses as possible especially Tehelka people, atleast someone will take the initiative of airing it on national television. It should also be sent to Justice Gautam Patel who is hearing the succession case and also to NHRC (National Human Rights Commission), PUCL (Peoples Union For Civil Liberties) and CJP (Citizens for Justice and Peace, run by Teesta Setalvad).
i would agree with you but the problem with this is that this will show the entire community in bad light. a few rotten apples are spoiling the entire barrel unfortunately but this will sadly result in the entire Dawoodi Bohra community being shown in bad light.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 am

zinger wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Salute to kurla momeenin for standing up, from tomorrow throw all those masalla out who has paid money for place in masjid, and also throw Amil out if he dont ask for forgiveness and ask apology in public for selling ALLAH's house.

people who paid money for masalla space are helpless. they have been forced to make a compromise with the devil

BUT

thats the right way to deal with people and abdes like you who shamelessly buy place in masjid, no pressure in world can pressure some one to do some thing haram in house of ALLAH. if you want more kicks on your butt comment further. :wink:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:10 am

Al-Noor wrote:
zinger wrote:

BUT

thats the right way to deal with people and abdes like you who shamelessly buy place in masjid, no pressure in world can pressure some one to do some thing haram in house of ALLAH. if you want more kicks on your butt comment further. :wink: abdes like you have no spine and after doing haram they just cry that they were under pressure. no true momeen will ever think of buying place in masjid while poor has to seat in last place or in the corner, its just shaitaan and gays like you who try to defends their master by creating new stories and crying for pressures. people like you can even compromise on their izzat under force and this is why kothar has become all powerful in recent years.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:33 am

Al-Noor wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:
thats the right way to deal with people and abdes like you who shamelessly buy place in masjid, no pressure in world can pressure some one to do some thing haram in house of ALLAH. if you want more kicks on your butt comment further. :wink: abdes like you have no spine and after doing haram they just cry that they were under pressure. no true momeen will ever think of buying place in masjid while poor has to seat in last place or in the corner, its just shaitaan and gays like you who try to defends their master by creating new stories and crying for pressures. people like you can even compromise on their izzat under force and this is why kothar has become all powerful in recent years.
I know you still hurt from all the times that i have exposed you so its ok. ill let you ramble on

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:36 am

sure, if you are really happy to count my ids you are more than welcome to do it, but learn some thing this Ramadan and make sure dont compromise on your and your family izzat under pressure. :wink: :lol:

In case you miss my above post I have also send you a PM
Attachments
dddd.jpg

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:54 am

Frustrated Mumineen Ni kahani... Hussaini Masjid Mumbai bhendi bazar.

Ramazan is a month where it been said that koi rozdaar ne rozu ma iftar karavanu sawab nu kaam che but yaaha hussaini masjid na amil ne aana chamcha waste toh opposite che..
Niyaaz ka card forcefully sell kara che aa amil aane aana chamcha ye.. Je mummino ye card lidha che aaana photo lagavane aava che..

Aaje ghaana momin che je jamva na aavi saake koi pan reason si te bija koi garib mumin ne card aapo k te jaami lav aa card ma toh jaaman waste na thai anne sawab pan maalease aa sochi ne .

But 2ji raat na jaaman ma kitla muminee je bija na card lai ne jamva aava aane insult kari ne jamta waqt thal ma si uthara aa shaitan amil aane aana chamcha mali ne.. Kitla jaan roi ne bhuka uthi ne chala gaya..

Ek vaat sochvani che ke taame card aapa che toh taame itla logo nu jaaman paakavso toh koi pan aavi ne jaame jai toh amil ne su problem che..Jaman ne faki karso te chalse but koi biju jaami ne na jai aavu thinking che aa amil nu..

Muffadal moula ye aava amil ne rakha che jeni thinking che jaman waste thai e chalse but koi biju aavi ne jaami na jai.
Jem k amil ya aana chamcha na baap nu jaaman che..Paisa aana pocket ma si gaya hoi aavo toh attitude che aa amil and aana chamcha no...

Amil 2 building baaju ma rahi che toh pan margib ma late aavi ne namaz parave che jem k aasan karta hoi e ... full time khali paisa collection ni vaat kare che..khali paisa aapo cover laavo biju kai toh kartaa aavartu nai

Sudhri jaav upar wala ne pan jawab aapvanu che bhadhaa ne hisab thase khali paisa lai ne koi sawab nai maale.

Hawe aaj pachi koi pan ne rulava cho amil yaa aana chamchao ye toh bhadha mali ne te chamcha ne ek chamat mari ne khejo taara baap nu jaman nathi... paisa aapi ne card lidha che koi pan jaame taane aana si taane problem na thavu joi.card na hoi toh tu boli sake che. wadhare bole toh bhada mali ne police ane press ne bulavi lejo aava amil na chamcha no photo lai ne whatsapp facebook instagram twitter blog ma nakhi dejo koi press walo report karse for sure ...

Bhar na logo ne par khabar parse aa cha dawoodi bohra nu real face in gaadi of muffadal saifudin..

Frustrated Mumineen

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 am

BOYCOTT ALL TYPES OF CARDS BURN EJAMAAT CARD.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:18 am

Al-Noor wrote:sure, if you are really happy to count my ids you are more than welcome to do it, but learn some thing this Ramadan and make sure dont compromise on your and your family izzat under pressure. :wink: :lol:

i havent gotten your PM but i did read it here and thank you for the advice.

i have already told you, as long as you keep your nose clean i will leave you well alone

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 am

zinger wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:sure, if you are really happy to count my ids you are more than welcome to do it, but learn some thing this Ramadan and make sure dont compromise on your and your family izzat under pressure. :wink: :lol:

i havent gotten your PM but i did read it here and thank you for the advice.

i have already told you, as long as you keep your nose clean i will leave you well alone
nai to tu kyaa ukhaad lenga mamu, pehle apni zindagi se compromise karna band kar. any ways I know this abde is foolishly trying to derail this thread, I request Admin to delete all unrelated posts to keep this thread clean.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 am

I do agree that ejamaat card should be burn or cut off..but i dont understand the standard of the dumb amil n chamcha of hussaini masjid

the food should not been call as niyaaz.. it should be call as iftaar party card...

if some poor or needy ppl have food inplace of some other person who have already paid for the card what wrong in that... Is he asking u something more or something..

Must be this chor husaini masjid amil n chamcha issued 1000 card and order food for 600-700 ppl so they can commission on this and pocket the money

Al-Noor wrote:BOYCOTT ALL TYPES OF CARDS BURN EJAMAAT CARD.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Salaam

Aaje hame Kurla Zainee Masjid na Frustrated Momineen Janaab ne Ramazan ma dua e iltimaas no hadiyo pesh kariye che hadiya ma Kurla na je Mumineen ni takleefo che ena baaara ma sawaalon che ae mokli rahya che em umeed kariye che ke Janaab ane ena chelaao humara sawaalon no jawaab aapse

Sawaalon aa mutaabik che

1) Janab yeh bayan ma kidelu ke main khidmat waaste aayo chu to agar aap khidmat waaste aaya cho to beeji raatein aap yeh bayaan kem naa karu ??

2) Aap em kaho cho k hume mumineen na prblms solve karsu agar aapne mumineen ni takleefon ni itlij padi che to aap yeh choti terrace jena par mardo no jamvano intezaam hato ena par kabzo karine 3 BHK well furnished Daarul Imaarat BMC ne paisa khalaavi ne kem banavi ??

3) Kurla ma dhang no wazu khaano nathi aap aee chodine beeji cheezon par kem fizuul na kharch karo cho??

4) Bayrao ni masjid ma toh bathroom aj nati na legs namazi karvane koi jagah che. Aa badhu kaam karvanu chodine more than 80lacs paid to BMC and contractor for unauthorised flat on terrace.

5) Aaj sudhi kyaare Kurla ni Jamaat ma buzurgo maathe Lift nothi lagaivi but Darul Imarat terrace par banava na Wajah si direct flat ma jaava maathe lift banaivi.

6) Kurla ni Masjid ma Mayyat kothri pan nathi. Ane Kabrastan ma bhi full paisa no blackmail karine collection kare che hamara Hunaid bhai jene koi ni pan izzat karvaa nathi aavti.

7) Maula farmaave che k farzando ne Madrassa moklo pan Kurla ma to Madarassa no naam o nishaan nathi aap ene kem naa banaayu ??

8) Aaje Jamaat na members yeh em kidu k janaab no je hukum thaaye ae maanvu joiye to aap humare aa bataaro ke aap yaha hukumat karwa aaya cho yaa khidmat karwa??

Hume eem umeed kariye che humara sawalon si tamne koi ne bhi taklif nai thai hoi anne tamne humne humara sawalo nu jawab aapwuj padse

Wasalaam
Frustrated Mumineen of Kurla

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:13 pm

simple logic

who appoints the Amil?

who pretends it is happening without his know ledge ?

who pretends he is knower of all his mumins suffering

who has time to go on exclusive African safaris for so called relaxation?

who is in India while youth are protesting

who will celebrate his birthday on the most auspicious night

now

remove that one person from your hearts, mind and faith your problem solved

return to the pure deen

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:04 pm

MUFFY EK NUMBRI TO ABDE DUS NUMBRI !!

Abdes beating Muffy in his own game....

In Saifee Mohalla Masjid of Surat, Muffy's Saadubhai Muder is selling Masallah space in adjacent Jamatkhana to poor abdes for Rs.700/- per Masallah and inside the Masjid he is selling it for Rs.1700/- to the well to do abdes. Some abdes have devised a unique scheme by which they have purchased more then one Masallah space and SOLD the rest for Rs.5,300/- per Masallah to the ones who are keen on praying in Masjid but haven't got the space due to the mad rush !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:29 pm

An old post from the forum's archives which is relevant to the thread :-

Bohra 'Taxes'

The Dawoodi Bohra religious establisment has seven taxes that are levied on its members during their life-span, before birth and after death. They are as follows:

(1) Sila : Sila literally means keeping contact. This is supposed to be collected as an offering for a hidden Imam who will appear one day & the amount would supposedly be passed on to him. However, it goes into the private coffer of the priest family. This is unique to the Bohras and is not found in any other Muslim community, nor has it anything to do with the teachings of Islam as such.

(2) Fitrah : It actually means payment at end of fasting month of Ramadan. This was ordained by the prophet and is meant for the poor so that they can also partake of id celebrations along with the others. Its quantum is supposed to be a few measures of grains or monetary equivalent thereof and is a humanitarian measure. The general Muslims pay fitrah directly to the needy person a day before id. However, the Bohras are compelled to pay to the priesthood in cash which goes straight to line the silken purse instead of to the needy. The rate is enhanced every year in view of the inflationary pressures.

(3) Zakat : This obligatory payment enjoined by the Holy Qu'ran and the Prophet Mohammad fixed it at 2.5% of ones wealth and income at the end of an year. It is supposed to be spent on the poor, the needy, the orphans. The widows, the travellers, for manumission of slaves and for paying off debts of indebted. As per the Qu'ran it is taken from the rich as an obligatory levy and paid to the poor and needy. It is, as it would be seen, a great humanitarian and welfare measure which was conceived by Islam much before the concept of welfare state came in existence. It was no charity but a compulsory levy for the rich. Generally the Muslims (pay Zakat) directly to the needy in their own country. But the Bohras are not free to do so. The payment is to be compulsorily made to the Syedna who adds it to his family's income without any compunction. The poor and needy among the Bohras and there are hordes of them contrary to general impression cannot dare ask for their share which is their due.

(4) Khums : It literally means one fifth. As per the Qu'ran the one fifth of the war booty was to be taken by the Prophet for his family's maintenance and also for performing functions of a head of community. However, it remained prevalent among the Shia communities. The Shia used to pay one fifth of sudden gain to their Imam from the progeny of the Fatima the Prophet's daughter. The Bohras of course now pay to the high priest who is not Imam ( but a dai i.e. his deputy)

(5) Haqqun Nafs : It literally means payment for the salvation of the soul. It has nothing to do with Islamic teachings. There is no mention of it in the Qu'ran. This was invented by the Da'is. No dead among the Bohras can be buried without paying this tax. On paying this tax the priest gives ruku chitthi (note to God) for the salvation and for entry into the paradise. This note is kept on the chest of the deceased and buried. A Bohra, the priesthood insists, cannot enter paradise without this note from the da'I addressed to God, even if he had been highly virtuous and pious. Payment to the high priest is a must. The extent of payment generally depends on the financial status of the deceased and real hard bargaining is done by the priesthood in the matter.

No Bohra can ever be buried without this payment The relatives of the dead face lot of harassment and forget their own sorrow, and worry more about this payment. It is most inhuman practice and deserves to be strongly condemned. It amounts to dishonouring the dead and the sentiments of the bereaved for personal greed. It can be compared with the sale of indulgences by the Pope during medieval ages. Perhaps it is more inhuman. Many dead bodies remain unburied for hours until the bargaining is finalised.

(6) Nazar Muqam : it is a vow money kept aside in fact for payment to the needy. The present high priest takes it away too and now in the form of compulsory levy. He regularly exhorts the Bohras not to insure themselves or their business as the same is haram (prohibited) in Islam. Instead they should spare vow money and pass it on to him. Every Bohra family is coerced into paying some amount of nazar muqam every year. This also has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam. It was more of an individual belief converted into compulsory levy for the priestly family's unsatiable greed for wealth.

(7) Salam and payment for titles : In addition to all these compulsory levy a Bohra also has to give 'voluntary' personal offering to the high priest which may vary from a few thousand to a million depending on the financial capacity of the person concerned. The high priest may also decide to award a title to any rich or middle class Bohra and demand capricious sum for it which also may run into few lacs to few crores. It becomes for a Bohra a question of his Izzat (social respect and prestige) and he can hardly refuse.

Taking population of the Dawoodi Bohras, over a million, into account it is safe bet to say that the high priest and his family yearly collects hundreds of crores by way of these taxes and 'voluntary' payments.
As pointed out above, the collection of these taxes is done very efficiently and systematically. Like the government taxation authorities notices are issued to the 'assessee' and he is required to pay up before the given date. If he fails to pay, marriage, burial or any other function in the 'defaulting' family is held up. If one goes for marriage or burial outside the domain of the high priest's authority i.e. in or through reformists or other community, the person would face total boycott which is most dreaded by the Bohras. Thus the Bohras have no option but to pay the Bohra religious establishment. Thus there is hardly any 'defaulters'. All the payments are of course in black money. More they collect more their coercive power increases.

Over and above the above taxes there are a few more which are to be compulsorily paid by bohras to kothar. They are :-

1) Dai's Salam.
2) Imam-uz-zamaan Salam.
3) Amils Salam.
4) And Now the Mansoos' Salaam.

All of the above are paid in the broad heading "Wajebat" (meaning Compulsory). Till recent past the bohras were also required to pay towards construction of Saifee Hospital for quite a long period of time.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Send the video clips alongwith the detail report to as many media houses as possible especially Tehelka people, atleast someone will take the initiative of airing it on national television. It should also be sent to Justice Gautam Patel who is hearing the succession case and also to NHRC (National Human Rights Commission), PUCL (Peoples Union For Civil Liberties) and CJP (Citizens for Justice and Peace, run by Teesta Setalvad).
An old post from the forum's archives which strengthens the above arguments :-

How To Tame The "Monster" Kothar.

Many members on this forum have suggested various means and actions to tame the Kothar Monster and almost everyone is of the opinion that the lifeline of kothar i.e. “Money Flow” should be cut off by all means. It is a herculean task as kothar has used every possible tactic with due success to ensure that they are well fed by all means whether it be emotional blackmail, extortion or societal pressures. It is easy to suggest that bohras should stop paying them but practically it is very difficult for the average bohras who are timid, emotionally attached to their families and have very little knowledge about Islam as truly laid down in various texts. Bohras have been so systematically ghetoised by kothar that they refuse to think or act beyond their tiny pond and any action which could lead to they being disconnected from their peers and family frightens them no end. They don’t realise that they are answerable to Allah (swt) alone and these worldly leaders who make fanciful and stupid claims of taking them to Jannat are themselves answerable to Him and have NO authority to promise something which is only Allah’s domain.

Without elaborating more on the average bohra’s direct confrontation with kothar which is a distant dream it is better if we explore alternate methods. According to me, we must make full use of the advance communication technology and EXPOSE kothar in every possible way. This forum is one such medium which is doing its job well but it is not enough. We have to interact with each and every family, if not in person then via emails. There are voluminous material available on this forum, many of which are unheard by an average bohra and those articles should be mailed to every bohra household which could open their eyes and a possible unrest could surface in times to come.

The best medium which could be used and which could be the most effective is the MEDIA. This is a medium which is responsible for exposing leaders who were once perceived to be unconquerable but the media expose resulted in many uprisings across the globe which was once unthinkable of. Although kothar has managed to buy some of them but there are still many TV channels which would welcome such expose and also arrange hot debates on their channels. We may not succeed in totally stopping the money flow but the exposure of their misdeeds to the world would definitely frighten them and create panic in saifee/badri mahal. People who feel that this could be ineffective should look at the various exposes of the mighty politicians like Sharad Pawar, A.Raja, Suresh Kalmadi, Narendra Modi etc., and the resultant impact it had on the publice psyche. Although Sharad Pawar was not booked for hoarding enormous wealth but people in Maharashtra especially Pune have realised his indirect ownership of vast tracts of land in Pune and elsewhere in Maharashtra. The Rs.40,000 plus crore of irrigation scam in Maharashtra in which senior NCP leaders were alleged to have been involved is the talk of the town even though no one was booked. Who could have imagined that the mighty Gandhi family could be dragged for their misconduct until the media exposed the Gandhi son-in-law Robert Vadra and his alleged links with Delhi’s top builders. Who could have thought that a politician of the rank of a Central I&B Minister could be jailed until A.Raja was booked for the 2 lac crore telecom scam. Who could have imagined that the daughter of a 4 time Chief Minister and an ally of the ruling party could be jailed until Kanimozi, the daughter of Karunanidhi was jailed due to the media exposure. Who could have also imagined that the bloody massacre of thousands of innocent muslims could be so well exposed and the mighty Modi could have sleepless nights until the television media exposed the 2002 Gujarat Genocide and channels like Tehelka managed to get TV footages of the murderers like Babu Bajrangi, Maya Kodnani, Jayesh Patel and many others through various sting operations which resulted in the convictions of Modi’s ministerial candidates Maya Kodnani and his right hand man Amit Shah alongwith the RSS led Bajrang Dal’s strongman Babu Bajrangi. Modi’s various fake encounters like the Sohrabudin murder case too were brought to light and senior police officers jailed.

Hence, in a nutshell when these high and mighty people could be exposed and many of them even convicted then why cant the same apply to Kothar ? They are not more powerful then these seasoned politicians. So why not members who have some contacts in media persuade them to conduct a detailed investigation and sting operations which could nail Kothar. Just rolling a TV camera inside saifee mahal could open a can of worms. Even the SBUT project which according to kothar is estimated to be worth around Rs.3000 crores only could be further investigated, even a layman can realise its worth as it involves almost 250 plus buildings spread over an area of 16.5 acres in the heart of Mumbai where the market rate is anywhere around Rs.25,000/- per sq ft for an apartment. One can imagine the financial jugglery involved in projects like these. No matter how clever a crook is but he always leaves behind him a trail which if properly followed could nail him. Even a thorough tracking of Kothar’s funds channelised via various banks, Indian as well as foreign could provide substantial evidence against them.

In todays times “Haq Chheen ne se milta hai, maangne se nahi”.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:53 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

EFFECTS OF SELLING SPACE IN THE HOUSE OF ALLAH

Isha Faraz prayed in Coimbatore Masjid with such gaps in many places due to number system allotted instead of first come basis.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 am

Masalla space is becoming like a space in heaven? I am going to sunni-shia masjid these days and there is not even an inch which goes waste, everyone stands too close to each other and there is no problem at all, if I tell them there is a sect which sells masalla space I am sure they will be really shock. amazing thing is muffy and his chor party is able to run their business and no bohrajamat is standing up upon this clear scam.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 am

Hussaini masjid mumbai bhendi bazaar

Teesri raat ma member asking for card was been slap and there was a huge caos due to this. the chamcha members moiz who abuse and kaalsi kaun yaha naamaz paarse mein e joi..jem ke aana baap ye masjid baanavi che... I have got the video will post it soon i dont know why it not getting uploaded.

There are many chamcha relative who make 2-3 thaal and all dont have a single card but still they are not been insulted nor they are been asking to leave the food kem ke yeh aana saga CHE.
MOIZ AND HIS GROUP OF 12-16 MEMBER WHO SIT WITH HIM IN THAAL ARE NOT MEMBER OF HUSAINI MASJID NOR THEY HAVE CARD BUT STILL NO ONE ASK THEM TO LEAVE WHY..they pray namaz in hussaini hall and sit for free food..and poor ppl who get some one else card are been insulted .. and these ppl who sit for free food are not been asked for card ...

I dont understand this dumb crazy brainless chamcha n amil to understand simple logic IF THIS JAAMAN IS CALL NIYAAZ FOOD THEN WHY IS SOME ONE STOP TO HAVE FOOD AFTER HAVING CARD IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOS CARD IT IS..

The amil have given these member so much power that they are like they would dare say that they wont allow to anyone to pray namaz ... Seriously this muffadal need to make amil teach some lesson of kindness... hussaini masjid amil is full time fraudster in his bayaan he speak just muffadal muffadal more then 100 of time and pay more money in fraud offer of karzat hassanat.. Due to this margib naamaz is been pray kaza on 3rd night..

I would try to get video of bayaan of amil seriously when you hear this everyone would laugh on his bayan.. he is knowledge less person..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:07 am

gather 10 young boys and ask them to stand infront of masjid door, and see moiz and his chamcha cant enter mosque unless they do tauba and ask for forgiveness from poor momeenin for breaking their hearts in ramadan. if needed also involve police into this, tell them how these guys are barring people from entering masjid if money is not paid.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

EFFECTS OF SELLING SPACE IN THE HOUSE OF ALLAH

Isha Faraz prayed in Coimbatore Masjid with such gaps in many places due to number system allotted instead of first come basis.

This is a shame! Unfortunately, my wife tells me, this is a common occurrence in the women's floors in the west. Women stick to places they have selected for fear of losing "their spot." As a result, at least in our masjid, namaz is prayed in 3 groups on one of the women's floors! Instead of fixing these problems, the MS leadership aggravates it further by selling masallah space! Shame!

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:20 am

What about A "thok" system - like they do in Kaaba to accommodate crowds where namaaz can be lead in batches so all get chance to pray in masjid. On very crowded days during haj or even otherwise at Kaaba sometimes there are 2 timings for imamat namaaz.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:22 am

alam wrote:What about A "thok" system - like they do in Kaaba to accommodate crowds where namaaz can be lead in batches so all get chance to pray in masjid. On very crowded days during haj or even otherwise at Kaaba sometimes there are 2 timings for imamat namaaz.
Bohras have ample space in masjids, if they will sit without BIG masalla and the way sunni have mat or a small size masalla every body can easily pray in masjid, size of masalla has increased in recent times. 3 people or at least 2 people can easily pray on 1 masalla.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 am

alam wrote:What about A "thok" system - like they do in Kaaba to accommodate crowds where namaaz can be lead in batches so all get chance to pray in masjid. On very crowded days during haj or even otherwise at Kaaba sometimes there are 2 timings for imamat namaaz.
In the west the problem is not that of space in masjid but that of "premium" space. Specifically among the women. The Bohra psyche needs to change... Masallah spots as possessions of individuals is a notion that needs to go away. First come first should be the basis for operation....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 am

Bohras are NOT taught that when doing Salah (Namaz) every one should be standing SHOULDER TO SHOULDER but instead they are being taught that every person should be on their OWN MASAALLAH.
In every other place whether Shia or Sunni, the leading Imam will not start the Namaz till every available space is filled and everyone is shoulder to shoulder.(the Suff is complete and no their is no Gap in the Sufs, Front to back)
Bohra Clergy has created this psyche among Bohras AA TAU MAARI JAGAA CHEY and now paying for it they are right MAY BE THEY SHOULD CONSIDER SUB-LETTING THAT extra SPACE to others like they do in their residence. :)

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 am

This selling of spaces inside masjid is really extraordinary. Its yet more proof that under Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA)'s rule things have gone to hell. Not just that he himself has already bought himself a ticket to the hottest and deepest part of hell, but his abdes are now doing the same.

In many large cities many families have reserved (not bought but just historical) spots. However, I have never noticed any gaps in the saaf. If someone is absent people move in to fill in the gaps. When we were young we were taught that buying and selling should not be done in the masjid. It is strange that such simple and obvious things are are now ignored under the raj of Muffadul (LA). Once money comes into the picture then all humanity is lost and Amils and mullahs see even a masjid as a source of revenue.

I do hope things get better for abdes, but that like asking hell to freeze. At this point a mass beating up of amils, shehzadas and Muffi (LA) himself is in order. A good thrashing of Muffi (LA) may fix the problem. Nothing will happen otherwise. Or, a mass exodus from the ranks of this mad Iblisi dawaat is needed. Neither will happen, of course, as bohris are a bunch of spineless and groveling abdes, who won't be able to take the obvious step and see the obvious truth even if it stares them in the face.

Also, it is quite extraordinary that all the mad-Muffi (LA) abdes all disappear and are unable to provide one little bit of justification of the atrocious behavior of their Lord and Master (LA) and his Amils. Shame, otherwise they are here like locusts when a minor aspect of obscure doctrine from irrelevant books are being discussed.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:37 am

it is obvious even abdes realizes this and they cant come forward to explain their master mistake any more.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

Just for information, below are the instructions for shehrullah from the Fatimi Dawaat folk. No mention of money for msaala space, no mention of two rakaats for da'i and even good instructions to recite the Quran from online websites or even read transliteration (if one can't read the Arabic script) so as to complete the full recital in 30 days. Also, translations of important duas are provided, which deepen understanding and make the act of reciting them more meaningful. Contrast this with the constant worry from Muffi (LA)'s Amils of buying masjid spaces, food passes, praying for his long life, cutting cakes for his bud-day, dressing up like hillbilly tribals, jumping through fire rings, swimming through pools to deliver him food, bending and fawning in front of shehzads and two-dime Amils etc etc etc. Truth is obvious. No need to state it.

The first ten days of Shehrullah are known as the ten days of Rehmat based on the khutba of Rasulullah SA quoted above. In these ten days, as in Shehrullah as a whole, mumineen are encouraged to do the following:

1 – NAMAAZ: Pray all five farizat namaz on time with their respective Sunnat and Naafilat. As Rasulullah SA has said, in Shehrullah the sawaab for praying one farizat is the equivalent of praying 70 farizat in other months and praying sunnat in Shehrullah is equivalent in sawaab to praying farizat in other months. (Fajr: Sunnat 1 salam before faraz; Zohor: Sunnat 3 salam before faraz and Nafilat 2 salams after faraz; Asar: Sunnat 2 salam before faraz; Maghrib: Sunnat 3 salam after faraz and 1 salam for ‘daf’il aafaat’; Isha: Sunnat 2 salam before faraz and Nafilat 2 salams after faraz).

2 – DUA: Pray allahumma haadha shahru Ramadan after each faraz (text and translation available on website). Pray doa of Imam Ali Zainul Aabideen SA after Fajr namaz (text, translation and audio of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA reciting this doa available on website). Pray doa of Imam Ali Zainul Aabideen after Zohor nafilat (text available on website). Allahumma ya mu’tiy as su’aalaat after maghrib namaaz, before iftaar (text available on website).

3 – QURAN: Pray at least one sipara of Quran Majeed a day so that you can complete one full Quran in the month. Some dedicated banda-s of Allah complete one full Quran recitation every single day in Ramadan. For those who are not fluent, there are many websites which have full audio of Quran-e-Majeed so you can recite alongside the recitation. For those who cannot read the Arabic script at all, there are transliterated Quran (the Arabic Quran written in English script), which you can use until you are able to master the Arabic script.

4 – BIHORI: Pray Bihori as much as possible. Details of Bihori with accompanying translation and audios have been published here.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am

I knew khuzeima abde wont miss this chance to market their mola, but I have a question for them.

this masalla selling is not some thing new this has been going on from last 10 to 15 years when khuzzaima himself was on second highest rutba of dawat he was mazoon, what did he do to stop this practice when he was in complete power and on dawat seat? right now he has no control on any masjid so it is obvious he is trying to play innocent.

answer will be appreciated.