Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 pm

My friend Mr. Noor. When I read your verbal diarrhea on this forum, I can't usually decide weather to cry or laugh. So I do a little of both. You seem so blind and so engrossed in your own fanatic beliefs that you say and do the most stupid things. Compared to you, my perpetual nemesis Anajmi appears like a genius level saint. (BTW: I actually like anajmi, I just like giving him a hard time. To his credit he has mellowed down a lot and appears rather reasonable at times).

Before I answer. I don't know what makes you think I am S. Qutbuddin abde. Yes, I do think that he is the rightly appointed da'i and that Mr. Muffadul (LA) is not. But that is neither here nor there. I am essentially independent and consider da'is only to be religious heads, but not secular leaders. Yes, often they give advice on secular matters, but I don't take their advice very seriously. One needs to live in the real world before one understands how it works. Obviously, the present priesthood (not just in Bohras but in general) have no clue on how the world works and it is best to ignore what they have to say about it. However, I won't loose the opportunity to read the dua's in translations as well as in the original, listen to the various behori prayers they have recorded and uploaded, and try and understand their philosophical positions. But, to repeat, I don't consider any priest to be a good guide to secular affairs. This has been my consistent position here for a long time (even before you appeared).

Now, I am not aware of any sale of masaala space going on for 10-15 years. Please provide proof. I have lived in a large city in India where traditional spaces in masjid have existed for generations and people use them during Ramadan. I have never paid a dime and no one has asked me to either. The whole masaalla sale has started recently. In fact, the original goal may have been to raise money to improve or build some local mosques and hence (when done without coercion) is not a bad thing. This current love of money really stems from the time when SBM (RA)'s children took control of the dawaat and turned it into their personal kitty. I have already elaborated on this several times and pointless repeating it.

Also, as I have also elaborated before several times, when S. Qutbuddin was mazoon his own brothers and nephews made sure he had zero power. They sidelined him and usurped the power for themselves. This is not an unusual situation. One needs to look at history. For example, Maulana Ali bin Abi Talib was sidelined by the usurpers for 25+ years. However, he remained patient. Even the prophet had very little power for a long time. Ditto for other imams and da'is. Applying your logic all these people should be held responsible for not doing anything and being powerless for long periods of time.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Yes, bhai Noor I agree with you. To the best of my knowledge KQ was as well as SMB were figure heads. What we going to do now? Any human being can change and adapt to the changes. So now we have new, improved and reformed KQ. While Muffy is degrading himself and abdes day by day. Has he reached the lowest point yet? Let us now start from square one if we want to? Otherwise just be between a rock and hard place.

My suggestion: we can form a neutral commumity or for that start no organized religion just be on your own and be lost in the sea of humanity. Any thing organized on a large scale is subject to politics, corruption and disputes. I for one has adapted this posture for many many ears. Me, my family and broadminded friends around me.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:52 pm

yes, thats the way to go. you, your family and like minded broadminded friends and family . can pray at each others homes and share in the blessings of iftaar. no need for a biscuit and cup of tea. Definitely do not need so called barkati roti and tiffin. from time immomoriasl it has always been a blessing for one to cook ones own food with the family and all sit down to share in the blessings of this jaman cooked by your wife, mother etc at home. There is barakat beshumaar in such action. giving money to kothar for thali scheme is like ordering food from a nearby restaurant. the only difference , kothar food is a lot expensive and the food sucks.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 pm

I knew I wont get any straight answer from khuzaima abde, he again tried his best to run away by doing personal insults and nothing more. :roll: muffy and khuzaima are same and their followers.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:23 pm

New wrote:Yes, bhai Noor I agree with you. To the best of my knowledge KQ was as well as SMB were figure heads. What we going to do now? Any human being can change and adapt to the changes. So now we have new, improved and reformed KQ. While Muffy is degrading himself and abdes day by day. Has he reached the lowest point yet? Let us now start from square one if we want to? Otherwise just be between a rock and hard place.

My suggestion: we can form a neutral commumity or for that start no organized religion just be on your own and be lost in the sea of humanity. Any thing organized on a large scale is subject to politics, corruption and disputes. I for one has adapted this posture for many many ears. Me, my family and broadminded friends around me.
New, This is very true - onward and forward. Better to move on, I agree.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:58 pm

THE "SHAAHI BHIKARIS" CAN STOOP TO ANY LEVEL.

Message to Madrassa going kids in Dubai :-

Salamun Jameel.

Aavti kaale Farzando, Janab Amil sahib Kinana BS ne salam waaste COVER lai ne haazir thaai.

Saturday June 20th, Janab Amil sahib Kinana BS "FARZANDO NI WAJEBAT" ni bethak ma madrassa ma tashreef laavse. Sagla farzando 9.30 vaaje madrassa ma haazir thaai ane je sagla ye wajebat na cover teacher ne nathi aapa ye saathe lai ne aave.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:17 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

Please find below the result of public survey that was conducted about the outrageous raise in Sabeel for London Jamat.

Thank you to the 1796 people that took part and we guess the rest were just too scared to take part as the Jamat will find out.

The results are as follows :-

1. Do you agree to pay the NEW increased Sabeel of 500 UK pounds ?

Husbands:
Agree: 1%
Disagree: 11%
Strongly disagree: 86%
N/A: 2%

Wife:
Disagree: 12%
Strongly Disagree: 85%
N/A: 2%

Children:
Disagree: 9%
Strongly Disagree: 83%
N/A: 7%

2. What course of action would you like to see or take to stop this increase ?

Majority have responded with very strong emotions. Action is they shall not pay the new demand for Sabeel and shall stop all direct debits/standing orders.

3. Please write your views on how you feel this increase will affect you and your family.

Many have said that they cannot pay and this will force them to attend Mosques outside and leave the community. Many people feel that the Mosque has become a cash cow and worry that their children will not attend the Mosque anymore.

4. Who should we all write to stop this increase ?

Mola: 45.36%
Shehzada: 9.28%
Local MP: 4.12%
Charity Commission: 41.27%

5. Do you feel that the Masjid demand money unnecessarily and on too many occasions ?

Yes: 99.6%
No: 0.4%

6. Do you feel that we are treated fairly by the Amil of London and Jamat members ?

Yes: 2.67%
No: 97.33%

The above is a true feel of how Londoners feel about our community and how we are treated by the Jamat. Need we say more ? Now Ramzan is here so lets all get together and stop this outrageous raise.

Forward the findings to all and let the news get to Mola and see what action is taken to stop this.

Best of luck and Ramzan Mubarak to all !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:41 pm

If they get richer and richer, the mowlas family will have more power and power and our jamat will be more prosperous and there will be more sheikhs and ziyafat. Ha ha ha ha ha is the crazy mumineens will feel and look.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

If they get richer and richer, the mowlas family will have more power and power and our jamat will be more prosperous and there will be more sheikhs and ziyafat. Ha ha ha ha ha is the crazy mumineens will feel and look.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 am

as far as I know many I mean almost 80% of bohra thinks its okay to give money and keep silent and carry on life and do not bring any trouble for them, so many give up money for the mental sukun, but they fail to realize giving away even 1 rs or 1 $ for naa haq is haram, if you are certain your money is going to be used in non religious purpose or for ayyashi it is haram to give money to them no matter how small amount is.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:39 pm

New wrote:

Good idea! What pearls of wisdom! You should have been around to advise the Prophet about this. He would have packed up his bags and not bothered to organize anything large-scale at all. Just with his buddies in his house, tea and biscuits and broadminded friends.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Biradar wrote:
New wrote:

Good idea! What pearls of wisdom! You should have been around to advise the Prophet about this. He would have packed up his bags and not bothered to organize anything large-scale at all. Just with his buddies in his house, tea and biscuits and broadminded friends.
Looks like I am wrong khuzaima abde are much more illiterate and seems like they dont even think twice before even insulting prophet(s) so basically they are worst than muffy abdes.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:28 pm

New wrote:

Actually, not a bad idea at all.

Take a leaf from The London Philosophy Club and join a meetup near you or organize one of your own. A good start to free yourself from the shackles of Mulladom.

http://www.meetup.com/londonphilosophers/

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:00 pm

I agree with fayyazz. Best to join a secular club than bother with mad, bearded, jaahil mullahs. Tea and biscuits for all.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm

watsup msg:

Forwarded as Received :

30 thi 35 varas ma pehli vaar Mumbai ni southi moti Masjid, Saifee Masjid itni KHAALI (Empty) che Ramzan mahina ma

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Diwana hua aamil....
Attachments
AUD-20150621-WA0000.m4a
(267.94 KiB) Downloaded 1462 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:59 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

ONE MUFADDAL BEATS THE OTHER MUFADDAL !!

Surat ma Mufaddal Jewellers je Musafirkhana na saamne shop che tena malik Zehraben ye Ezzy Masjid ma baira o ma 1 jagah na Rs.15,000 ma tevi 2 jagah vehchi kaari che. Havey aava logo Khuda na ghar ni jagah no saudo karta thai gaya che..... Sonu (Gold) vehchi ne mazaa nathi aavti to Masjid ni jagah vehchi naakhe.... Aa msg forward karo ke bija koi mumin Masjid ni jagah kharidva ni koshish na kare.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg:

Forwarded as Received :

30 thi 35 varas ma pehli vaar Mumbai ni southi moti Masjid, Saifee Masjid itni KHAALI (Empty) che Ramzan mahina ma

It would be kind if you would have labelled the time also. Possible it may be the nisf al layl namaaz

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 am

Forwarded as Received :

The rains were probably more responsible for this than any natak of Muffy Mola!

In fact, based on the ferocity of the rains, quite surprising that even these many are present!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 am

Reporter wrote:Diwana hua aamil....
I must say very beautiful voice, Mashallah and recording is done professionally. Applaud. :D

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 am

true_bohra wrote:

Forwarded as Received :

It would be kind if you would have labelled the time also. Possible it may be the nisf al layl namaaz

also, if you look closer, you will see that these are all children, probably those who's misaq is not taken hence they are sitting at the end, it is the case in our mosque too where all kids and non-misaq teens are sent to the back

and kids being kids like to stay away from elders, who anyways shoo them away for the noise that they make, so that they can do their own masti

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:29 pm

how many of these mumineen in moti masjid know that while they are praying their chief muffi is in madagascar shaking hands and dining in style with the madagascar chief.

faalse_ka_faasla

Ramazan Bayan... More like Stand up Comedy

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:10 pm

I attend ramazan namaz at Khaitan Markaz - Kuwait.
We have a new Amil here and his Bayans are more of Comedy than knowledge based.
Of course not to mention the usual ridiculing of "Dawedaar".

Share your view about your local Amils and thier Bayan. How do you rate them.

dawedaar

Re: Ramazan Bayan... More like Stand up Comedy

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Bayaan where I go is about glorifying SMS and cursing SQK, nothing else!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 am

In my markaz 7 days of Ramadan has passed and in Bayan
No Allah, No Quran, No Islam, No Nabi and No Wasi.
only and only SMB and SMS, cursing SKQ.

system5

Unread post by system5 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:17 am

In my masjid , out of six days , three days a shezada would come and do baithak for wajebat after isha namaaz,(no Bayaans) three days bayaan of only SMS ,SMB and merits of jaman jamaro.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:17 am

where I go: Daily direct and indirect digs at SKQ, and glorification of SMS. And some time is spent on (a not internally consistent) our version of the Islam, the 7 pillars, how Waliyat is the most important, etc.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 am

We spend our days working and reading Quran majeed, praying namaaz and reading Duas, the meaning of which we now actually know. After Maghrib we recite Munajaat that we actually understand. I have not heard nor said a single lanat. I wish everyone peace for the remaining days of Shehrullah. Perhaps Allah's ibadat is better done at home. Or you are welcome to any of the centers where Ramadan is observed in small numbers but with sincerity and maarefat by SKQ followers.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:46 am

Muffy and his cohorts have to keep this hate alive, if they stop discussing about these matters they will lose followers, they want the cash cows to stay with the flock and not go astray. if one goes, that one will inspire few many and those few many people will inspire many more.

Muffadal has to keep this hate game constant, otherwise Muffadal is a Dumbo, can't speak without the script and jumbles up everything, knows less or no English.

Till now everything i have heard in the bayans is either related or co-related to the Mansoos 53rd , and 52nd Dai ul Mutlaq