Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Bohra Ramzan -2015 and related topics

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 am

Br Biradar
Please answer one simple question about SKQ
He was Mazoon for 50 years and he knew Dawat was getting corrupt and Nepotism was rampant WHY DID HE KEPT SILENT AND NOT RAISE VOICE AGAINST INJUSTICE DONE TO THE FOLLOWERS?
Why should I trust him now and believe he and his family will do good for the community when he had the power and did not know do anything. He and his family could have refused share of the Dawat loot collected by SMB.
If Taizoon Shakir could walk away from the largess of Kothari Goons for his principles so could SKQ and his Clan too.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 am

SBM wrote:Br Biradar
He was Mazoon for 50 years and he knew Dawat was getting corrupt and Nepotism was rampant WHY DID HE KEPT SILENT AND NOT RAISE VOICE AGAINST INJUSTICE DONE TO THE FOLLOWERS?
Why should I trust him now and believe he and his family will do good for the community when he had the power and did not know do anything. He and his family could have refused share of the Dawat loot collected by SMB.
If Taizoon Shakir could walk away from the largess of Kothari Goons for his principles so could SKQ and his Clan too.
Let me give a standard reply, "Hikmat na khatir" :lol: :mrgreen:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:06 am

SBM wrote:Br Biradar
My friend, please don't be in a dream world. Do you really think that Taizoon Shakir walked away from the "largess of Kothari Goons"? He did what he could to stay! He only left when they kicked him out and mentally tortured him. If it was up to him, he would have continued to stay in Saifee Mahal all his life, enjoying all the pleasures he got from being called "Royal" and all the idiot abdes genuflecting to him.

Now, I have answered your other question about 20 times on this forum. My friend, SKQ had walked away from the "Kothari Goons" already. Thats one reason the shehzadas and the Kothar sidelined him, even attacked him physically. If he had gone along with the charade, they would have feted him and treated him like they treated all the other shehzadas. They had open enmity against him. I have witnessed this myself, and, in any case, it was obvious to even the most stay-at-home and meek Bohra.

In any case, just read what I have written before. I don't want to repeat the same thing again and again. You don't have to agree with me, of course, and can form your own opinions.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 pm

It happened in kurla again

Had heard that kurla jamaat has sold ambulance which was sponsored by kurla Corporater.

Can anybody from kurla shade some lights on this.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:10 am

Salamun Jameel,
We the harassed Mumineen of Hatemi Mohala are very sad by the mismanagement and unjust behaviour of tanzeem specially Shk. Abbas DAginawala. This person keeps forcing the middle class people and extracts lofty sum of money under different heads. The most important being he refuses to accept the sila fitra and blackmail that unless you clear the huge sum of dues the sila fitra won't be accepted. Inspite of Maula tus appointing an aamil to help the needy mumin, he refuses to meet the people and asks to speak to DAginawala. Now the question to everyone is
1- Is paying in the masjid the only responsibility and liability of a mumin?
2- a person earning 1 lakh a month is forced to pay 1 lakh wajebat, 350000 for thali and 20000 for niyaz
3- there are many families and parents whose kids are working abroad and they have separate sabil in the residing country, yet this DAginawala forces the old parents to pay 35000 for thali, huge sabil and other money forcefully or he refuses to accept the sabil
I hope our plight reaches the aamil, and also a firm warning to Mr. DAginawala that few mumein have secretly video recorded the abusive language and misbehavior and legal action will be taken against him
Shukran

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 am

I dont understand one thing, why people are so eager to give away their money? if he is not taking sila fitra hell with it why do you guys want to give him money?

nothing is free in community so what are you hoping in return? they wont let you pray in masjid right? damn with it, go and pray with sunnis and if not comfortable there pray in house. praying behind hypocrites and criminals is worst than zina, tell me would you pray behind yazid if he was alive today? or would you prefer to stay at home and pray alone? would you let your wife and son pray behind those who make partners with ALLAH? why keep silent when you know that your kids will be brain washed and took away from Islam?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 am

Al-Noor bhai if you crack this puzzle then we will all be free! Part of the puzzle is that there are people that actually fully believe and have no thought of ever not doing whatever they are commanded to do. And it is this number that seems to be growing rather than shrinking. You have to take your hat off to how Kothar manages to pull this off.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

kimanumanu wrote:Al-Noor bhai if you crack this puzzle then we will all be free! Part of the puzzle is that there are people that actually fully believe and have no thought of ever not doing whatever they are commanded to do. And it is this number that seems to be growing rather than shrinking. You have to take your hat off to how Kothar manages to pull this off.
Salaam,

actually I know how it works and believe me it is really simple.

these guys play psychological game by their appearance/dress and knowledge of Arabic they have and on top because they look successful in this world most materialistic people wants to be with them. they mostly attack those who are willing to trade their soul for worldly fame and name.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Al noorbhai
why should we leave Allah nu ghar and pray at home.After all we too have the right to pray 25 namaaz nu sawab.
why not make these fools leave the masjids instead with our joint effort. Whenever such messages are broadcasted spread them widely , let poeple know whats going on.
Maybe one fine day this will also happen when we will be praying behind some Allah na banda
InshaAllah! !

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:17 pm

confusedlady123 wrote:Al noorbhai
why should we leave Allah nu ghar and pray at home.After all we too have the right to pray 25 namaaz nu sawab.
why not make these fools leave the masjids instead with our joint effort. Whenever such messages are broadcasted spread them widely , let poeple know whats going on.
Maybe one fine day this will also happen when we will be praying behind some Allah na banda
InshaAllah! !
Actually there is a hadith which says there will be a time when pigs and monkeys will jump on mimbar/pulpit and momeenin will have to take corner of house for prayers....and this has happened in past as well. and these are the signs of last days. once the number will start decreasing they will know they are not able to fool people any more........masjid which are not used for ibadah but for the talk of world doesnt give sawab of 25 namaz any more. these days masjids are becoming party houses and I am really upset about it.

• Ibne Jurair Tabari writes in his Tafseer under the aforesaid verse: Sahl Ibne Saad narrated that Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) saw Bani Falan (Bani Ummayah) in his dream. They were jumping on his mimbar (pulpit) like monkeys. He (s.a.w.a.) felt very sorrowful. After this, until his last breath, nobody saw a smile on the face of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.). At that time the verse, وََمَا جَعَلْنَا الرُّءْ يَا الَّتِىْٓ اَرَيْنَاكَ اِلاَّ فِتْنَةً لِّلنَّاسِ… ‘…and We did not make the vision which We showed you but a trial for men..’ was revealed.
(Tafseer-e-Tabari, vol. 15, pg. 141)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:56 pm

delete

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 pm

On the contrary, the fanaticism in Abde world is increasing by the day! And has increased exponentially after the wafat of SMB (RA). Children are increasingly brainwashed in the madrassah who grow up to be radicalized bohra youth for whom their Maula is everything!
Al-Noor wrote:
Actually there is a hadith which says there will be a time when pigs and monkeys will jump on mimbar/pulpit and momeenin will have to take corner of house for prayers....and this has happened in past as well. and these are the signs of last days. once the number will start decreasing they will know they are not able to fool people any more........masjid which are not used for ibadah but for the talk of world doesnt give sawab of 25 namaz any more. these days masjids are becoming party houses and I am really upset about it.