Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6210
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#541

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:37 am

Image
Question
Is he MOCKING Imam Hussain in the Sujood (Nauzubillaha)
or is he acting like Shimr giving 12 Ragras on Imam Hussain?



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#542

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:02 am

think_for_yourself wrote:It looks like Ruqaiyya is trying to deflect anger away from Mufaddal Saifuddin. Sorry lady. you are giving too many explanations. Badri Lacewala did not mis-speak. This is what he believes! He believes that Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is above panjatan pak and ahle bayt. He would not have repeated it so many times otherwise!

It is a reflection on your "Moula" that he surrounds himself with people such as this! You are the company you keep!
If he believes he has to change his belief and I am not stopped yet, this is operation badri lacewala bhai and I will complete it anyway. If you do not want to read please ignore.



think_for_yourself
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#543

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:17 am

image.jpg



think_for_yourself
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#544

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:20 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:It looks like Ruqaiyya is trying to deflect anger away from Mufaddal Saifuddin. Sorry lady. you are giving too many explanations. Badri Lacewala did not mis-speak. This is what he believes! He believes that Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is above panjatan pak and ahle bayt. He would not have repeated it so many times otherwise!

It is a reflection on your "Moula" that he surrounds himself with people such as this! You are the company you keep!
If he believes he has to change his belief and I am not stopped yet, this is operation badri lacewala bhai and I will complete it anyway. If you do not want to read please ignore.
Yes but are you assigning any blame on Mufaddal Saifuddin or not?! Are you not blaming MS for the filth that was uttered in Imam Hussain's majlis where the mic was handed over to this scumbag with his raza? More importantly, why did your " dai" not teach him anything in the hours and hours that they have been seen together? Is it possible that your "dai" does not know anything worth imparting?



SBM
Posts: 6210
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#545

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:34 am

Now that Muharrum Tamasha is over here are some of the observations as no pictures are posted on Abde sites
1- No Wadhawa at the airport ( in Public anyway)
2- No Public Istiqbal at the airport by any dignitaries
3- No Police Escort from Airport to his residence
4-No Parade of dignitaries at the podium.
5-No Media Coverage of the event in any local newspaper except for TV Coverage of inconvenience to local residents
6-No Burhani Gundaas aka Burhani Guards in Uniform lest they would be mistaken for Militia
Yes there was an Honor Guard at the Markaz but for those who are not familiar with USA Honor Guards, Police escorts are available to anyone as long as they are ready to pay for it. Many funerals for commoner use Police Escorts (off duty Police Officers) to take the body to Qabrastan.
So by all account this was a very low key ( for PR purposes) event.
But one has to credit them for getting 25K people and manage them despite the fact that Texas is under Flood watch and the highway between Houston and Dallas was closed day after Ashura due to heavy rain.
Last edited by SBM on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#546

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:46 am

any thing bad happening in DB community has to be directly blamed to Muffy, why?

because when something good happens it is directly honoured to him...



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#547

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:28 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:
If he believes he has to change his belief and I am not stopped yet, this is operation badri lacewala bhai and I will complete it anyway. If you do not want to read please ignore.
Yes but are you assigning any blame on Mufaddal Saifuddin or not?! Are you not blaming MS for the filth that was uttered in Imam Hussain's majlis where the mic was handed over to this scumbag with his raza? More importantly, why did your " dai" not teach him anything in the hours and hours that they have been seen together? Is it possible that your "dai" does not know anything worth imparting?
Its not so easy for me to assign blames on Daai satr TUS, I am not here to blame on DAAI, and what is this Muffy muffy you all type here, iwu koi buzurg ne bhi na bolaayi, laakh tamara logo ki researches hasey laakh tamey logo jaanta haso,

I am not blaming on your knowledge and what all the facts you have, magar if you are busy in watching the first part of the coin, its more than possible you miss many things on the other side, I am here for the audio posted for lacewala badri bhai and nothing else.

I don't blame any DAAI and I don't want to, Taraawi ni namaz ALI MAULA a.s na saamey umar ye launch kidi che, why he was bearing all these why he was happily seeing all these, 10 wujoohaat hoyi sakey che, if you think you are aware of EVERYTHING you are wrong, may be we are not aware with everything, so don't ever try to change me, what badriwala has spoken I am here to make a debate on that as I have heard that person is checking this forum regularly and I am not going to leave that person and his stupidity, I am creating one blog "BADRI LACEWALA OPERATION" you will find many things there once its done.

Kindly mind your own postings, sorry if you hurt!
Wassalam.



dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#548

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 am

Absurd logic.. there are criminals and anti social elements in all countries and this has been the case since all ages.. I believe even during Fatimid Imams' reign in Egypt and Northern Africa there would have been criminals, thieves, killers. Doest that mean Imam was 1 of them? To expect 100% perfection on all aspects of this world is not the right approach
think_for_yourself wrote:
image.jpg



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#549

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Image

This will be the start of a new tradition. Everyone with raza to perform waez will perform thus when reciting shahadat of Husayn. I suggest Maula brings a bolta ghora in his next ashura majlis. He would ride the Zuljanah replica and act injured with red paint splattered all over him to signify blood of Husayn. He would slowly dismount the horse and perform sujood with his hand on his neck a la the photo above. From now on all namaaz sujood will be with one hand on the neck.

The 1438 ashura majlis should be enhanced with khajoor nu jaar so that Maula can hold on to it for support after coming down from the horse as he tells us in the waez. All this will result in humongous outpouring of gham of Husayn.

Iranians do all this already.



kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#550

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Maybe you stopped going to waaz long time ago but this has been the tradition for a long time now - at least in my living memory.



Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#551

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Al-Noor wrote:any thing bad happening in DB community has to be directly blamed to Muffy, why?

because when something good happens it is directly honoured to him...
Well said...
If one shows execellence in any field then DMBS no mojizo , but if someone (like "lacey" guy) shows "jaahil panu" then his fault..one more two-pronged fallacy of DMBS's dawat. Truly only a dawedaar's dawat can be like this.
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb



abde53
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#552

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:29 pm

and what is this Muffy muffy you all type here, iwu koi buzurg ne bhi na bolaayi,
Bhen Ruqaayya
Yes agree and then you should ask SMS why he and his relatives are acting like that with their KAKAJI SKQ.



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#553

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 pm

[
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.



think_for_yourself
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#554

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:
Yes but are you assigning any blame on Mufaddal Saifuddin or not?! Are you not blaming MS for the filth that was uttered in Imam Hussain's majlis where the mic was handed over to this scumbag with his raza? More importantly, why did your " dai" not teach him anything in the hours and hours that they have been seen together? Is it possible that your "dai" does not know anything worth imparting?
Its not so easy for me to assign blames on Daai satr TUS, I am not here to blame on DAAI, and what is this Muffy muffy you all type here, iwu koi buzurg ne bhi na bolaayi, laakh tamara logo ki researches hasey laakh tamey logo jaanta haso,

I am not blaming on your knowledge and what all the facts you have, magar if you are busy in watching the first part of the coin, its more than possible you miss many things on the other side, I am here for the audio posted for lacewala badri bhai and nothing else.

I don't blame any DAAI and I don't want to, Taraawi ni namaz ALI MAULA a.s na saamey umar ye launch kidi che, why he was bearing all these why he was happily seeing all these, 10 wujoohaat hoyi sakey che, if you think you are aware of EVERYTHING you are wrong, may be we are not aware with everything, so don't ever try to change me, what badriwala has spoken I am here to make a debate on that as I have heard that person is checking this forum regularly and I am not going to leave that person and his stupidity, I am creating one blog "BADRI LACEWALA OPERATION" you will find many things there once its done.

Kindly mind your own postings, sorry if you hurt!
Wassalam.
There are no parallels between Umar launching tarawi and BAdri having free reign in Ms's majlis! Umar was khalifa. Moula a Ali had no control over his dunyawi reign. MS supposedly is Badri's jaan aney maal na Malik. So why is he not throwing the dirtbag out of his sight?

And BTW we have only started using the first name for your fake dai because you use the same for the real one. Dai Tamey nathi maanta pan Burhanuddin Aqa na Mazoon to hataa ney? Tiwarey sukam bhooli jaao cho key kivi reetay buzurgo ne bolai?!

You cannot complain here about one thing and ignore how it is connected to everything else! Your dai who has all the power in his dawat is not able to control his closest associates! Nay, rather they go ahead and spew venom with his blessings! In his majlis, to a crowd he has gathered, supposedly for imam Hussain as's ghum. In fact it is clear as daylight that this man was brought to the microphone to do MS's dirty work for him and spew the venom because MS was taking heat for talking crap from the takhat! So they got a nice Bakra to take the heat for him! Mubarak Badri Lacewala. You are the "chosen" one.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.



bohrabhai
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#555

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 pm

https://youtu.be/VBLIOUrNzqw
Badri lace wala video is in increasing trend 5000 views in one day. Good going Mr Vasanwala..
This type of nonsense will ultimately lead to downfall. Earlier time this type of bayan can have very short life as no documentary evidence was exist. We don't know about bayan or thinking about earlier Dias. But from now future generations can always have reference bayans.
So su su Thai Type bayan will haunt dawat for very long time. May be till qayamat



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#556

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:57 pm

/



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#557

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:01 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:
Its not so easy for me to assign blames on Daai satr TUS, I am not here to blame on DAAI, and what is this Muffy muffy you all type here, iwu koi buzurg ne bhi na bolaayi, laakh tamara logo ki researches hasey laakh tamey logo jaanta haso,

I am not blaming on your knowledge and what all the facts you have, magar if you are busy in watching the first part of the coin, its more than possible you miss many things on the other side, I am here for the audio posted for lacewala badri bhai and nothing else.

I don't blame any DAAI and I don't want to, Taraawi ni namaz ALI MAULA a.s na saamey umar ye launch kidi che, why he was bearing all these why he was happily seeing all these, 10 wujoohaat hoyi sakey che, if you think you are aware of EVERYTHING you are wrong, may be we are not aware with everything, so don't ever try to change me, what badriwala has spoken I am here to make a debate on that as I have heard that person is checking this forum regularly and I am not going to leave that person and his stupidity, I am creating one blog "BADRI LACEWALA OPERATION" you will find many things there once its done.

Kindly mind your own postings, sorry if you hurt!
Wassalam.
There are no parallels between Umar launching tarawi and BAdri having free reign in Ms's majlis! Umar was khalifa. Moula a Ali had no control over his dunyawi reign. MS supposedly is Badri's jaan aney maal na Malik. So why is he not throwing the dirtbag out of his sight?

And BTW we have only started using the first name for your fake dai because you use the same for the real one. Dai Tamey nathi maanta pan Burhanuddin Aqa na Mazoon to hataa ney? Tiwarey sukam bhooli jaao cho key kivi reetay buzurgo ne bolai?!

You cannot complain here about one thing and ignore how it is connected to everything else! Your dai who has all the power in his dawat is not able to control his closest associates! Nay, rather they go ahead and spew venom with his blessings! In his majlis, to a crowd he has gathered, supposedly for imam Hussain as's ghum. In fact it is clear as daylight that this man was brought to the microphone to do MS's dirty work for him and spew the venom because MS was taking heat for talking crap from the takhat! So they got a nice Bakra to take the heat for him! Mubarak Badri Lacewala. You are the "chosen" one.
Who are you to say me you cannot complain here about one thing? Are you admin of this forum? I have many points to debate you on what you have said about umar and MAULA ALI a.s, but I don't want because I am not here to do that, There are no parallels in between the one who never came to BURHANUDDIN MAULA r.a in his last days, never cared for him in his zaeefi and the one who was with him all the time.



Nafisa
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#558

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Mr Admin
Do you have any problem with me, as you have deleted my mails, without any reason
Nafisa



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#559

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

I am disappointed with Ruqayya ben, how come you not see that this is all happening with permission and blessings of your DAI?

Please be honest to yourself, this is the sole reason how MB and now Mufaddal skips and enjoys power even when they are wrong....because people think they are not to be blamed.



canadian
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#560

Unread post by canadian » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Ruqaiyya ben|:

From your last answer to "tfy", it seems you are a follower of Syedna Burhanuddin and his son Mufaddal bhai saheb. Both of them have repeatedly advised their followers to keep away from this and other such sites. Did you ask MS' permission to come here? Why are you not on a kothar-approved site to attack Mr. Lacewala?



think_for_yourself
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#561

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Madam Ruqaiyya whose word do you have that SKQ did not come to Burhanuddin Moula in his last days? Is it the same guy who is now trying to cast BADRI Lacewala as a rogue element when he is in fact MS's close associate and was brought to the mic to say anti SKQ things and to glorify MS without ever being taught key ghulu naa thai? Is he not evidence of a kaum that has drifted away without ilm or hidayat?

Have you thought that perhaps SKQ was kept away from Burhanuddin Moula so that MS could use our beloved bawa shafiq RA to further his own agenda that SKQ TUS in fact did sabr in those days so as not to create a ruckus in Burhanuddin aqa's last days?



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#562

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:52 pm

dawedaar wrote:Absurd logic.. there are criminals and anti social elements in all countries and this has been the case since all ages.. I believe even during Fatimid Imams' reign in Egypt and Northern Africa there would have been criminals, thieves, killers. Doest that mean Imam was 1 of them? To expect 100% perfection on all aspects of this world is not the right approach
think_for_yourself wrote:
image.jpg
But one should set a higher bar for a man whom the "Dai" referred to as "Maro dikro." The "Dai" has to share the blame for his crass behavior and for the insult of imam Hussain in imam Hussain's majlis!

Badri Lacewala is not some rogue, fringe element. This was a man who got the mic because MS has placed him in that very visible position. The responsibility for his disgraceful public behavior lies on MS's shoulders.

Also, it is telling that hours spent in MS's company as evidenced by all the videos we have seen, still resulted in this kind of behavior!
I am not sure that the entire kaum has drifted away without hidayat as TFY is alleging, but a great many who are with MS have. They are making him out to be GOD, above ahle bayt and panjatan pak. Badri Lacewala is among them.



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#563

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Al-Noor wrote:I am disappointed with Ruqayya ben, how come you not see that this is all happening with permission and blessings of your DAI?

Please be honest to yourself, this is the sole reason how MB and now Mufaddal skips and enjoys power even when they are wrong....because people think they are not to be blamed.
I can understand you are disappointed, but one fact is there that I don't want to make anyone disappointed, as I mentioned in my last posts, sometimes we do not understand the whole scenario, 9 points were cleared in front of ummah and they declared MAULA ABI TALIB a.s as a kaafir, only 1 point was there with RASULULLAH s.a.w which made him ALAYHISSALAM.

So I am not the one who is a complete one to understand ALL THE 10 POINTS AND everything...but badri lacewala case is very transparent and it is something which I can digest and speak up against that.

Kindly do not get disappointed with your sister is my request.



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#564

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:I am disappointed with Ruqayya ben, how come you not see that this is all happening with permission and blessings of your DAI?

Please be honest to yourself, this is the sole reason how MB and now Mufaddal skips and enjoys power even when they are wrong....because people think they are not to be blamed.
I can understand you are disappointed, but one fact is there that I don't want to make anyone disappointed, as I mentioned in my last posts, sometimes we do not understand the whole scenario, 9 points were cleared in front of ummah and they declared MAULA ABI TALIB a.s as a kaafir, only 1 point was there with RASULULLAH s.a.w which made him ALAYHISSALAM.

So I am not the one who is a complete one to understand ALL THE 10 POINTS AND everything...but badri lacewala case is very transparent and it is something which I can digest and speak up against that.

Kindly do not get disappointed with your sister is my request.

What is clear Ruqaiya Bhen is that you are not seeing what is truly clear :roll:

Kindly clear the cobwebs from your brain! Badri Lacewala is with MS. Very close to him. What does that make him?



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#565

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

I want a sms panel to sms to the mumineen of the whole world to listen to this badri lacewala speech, from where I can get the database and the panel, I am ready to spend money on this, I have written a letter to the kothar also about the same and given my views on them on badri lacewala bhai.
Any help would be appreciated.



Ozdundee
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#566

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:34 pm

SBM wrote:Now that Muharrum Tamasha is over here are some of the observations as no pictures are posted on Abde sites
1- No Wadhawa at the airport ( in Public anyway)
2- No Public Istiqbal at the airport by any dignitaries
3- No Police Escort from Airport to his residence
4-No Parade of dignitaries at the podium.
5-No Media Coverage of the event in any local newspaper except for TV Coverage of inconvenience to local residents
6-No Burhani Gundaas aka Burhani Guards in Uniform lest they would be mistaken for Militia
Yes there was an Honor Guard at the Markaz but for those who are not familiar with USA Honor Guards, Police escorts are available to anyone as long as they are ready to pay for it. Many funerals for commoner use Police Escorts (off duty Police Officers) to take the body to Qabrastan.
So by all account this was a very low key ( for PR purposes) event.
But one has to credit them for getting 25K people and manage them despite the fact that Texas is under Flood watch and the highway between Houston and Dallas was closed day after Ashura due to heavy rain.
Well SBM bhai they must have tried to be treated with royalty but some one or few must have reminded people to scratch the surface and the makeup was thin and real ugliness was visible . Husain AS showed people what a tyrant yazzid was without fear...yazzid claimed khilafat ...was of loose morals, threatened people with allegiance ...thousands were misled....but finally his empire started crumbling.....But as the Kufans and Kharajites will the 1 million open their souls and minds now or before it is too late.

I salute USA reformists who behind the scenes tirelessly blunting evil and falsehood. ...So many parallels between events that happened 1400 years ...so Ashura is always relevant and applicable
Last edited by Ozdundee on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#567

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:I want a sms panel to sms to the mumineen of the whole world to listen to this badri lacewala speech, from where I can get the database and the panel, I am ready to spend money on this, I have written a letter to the kothar also about the same and given my views on them on badri lacewala bhai.
Any help would be appreciated.
You can rest assured that mumineen of the world have already listened to his speech! Whatsapp is way more effective. Gone are the days of sms panels.



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#568

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:I want a sms panel to sms to the mumineen of the whole world to listen to this badri lacewala speech, from where I can get the database and the panel, I am ready to spend money on this, I have written a letter to the kothar also about the same and given my views on them on badri lacewala bhai.
Any help would be appreciated.
You can rest assured that mumineen of the world have already listened to his speech! Whatsapp is way more effective. Gone are the days of sms panels.
Okay I am ready for the whats app, from where I will get the database?



Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#569

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:50 pm

canadian wrote:Ruqaiyya ben|:

From your last answer to "tfy", it seems you are a follower of Syedna Burhanuddin and his son Mufaddal bhai saheb. Both of them have repeatedly advised their followers to keep away from this and other such sites. Did you ask MS' permission to come here? Why are you not on a kothar-approved site to attack Mr. Lacewala?
I am not attacking lacewala I am showing him what is the truth and who gave him permission to speak all that which is in audio, I was not knowing that kothar has banned this website, is it true? I came here through google I was finding a girl for my cousin brother and got this site.



canadian
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

#570

Unread post by canadian » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
canadian wrote:Ruqaiyya ben|:

From your last answer to "tfy", it seems you are a follower of Syedna Burhanuddin and his son Mufaddal bhai saheb. Both of them have repeatedly advised their followers to keep away from this and other such sites. Did you ask MS' permission to come here? Why are you not on a kothar-approved site to attack Mr. Lacewala?
I am not attacking lacewala I am showing him what is the truth and who gave him permission to speak all that which is in audio, I was not knowing that kothar has banned this website, is it true? I came here through google I was finding a girl for my cousin brother and got this site.
Kindly ask your abde friends and/or relatives if both the dai's have or have not issued strict farmaan to not only avoid this site but also to get out of facebook. They do not want you to read Quran translation; they do not want you to read or listen to anything which is not favourable about them. Surely you must be attending majlises and must have heard these farmaans also from your amil? I am very infrequent visitor to masjid and yet I have heard these instructions many times.