Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
LFT

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by LFT » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:03 am

Pls mention what was the new change to halal? I missed that...

Thanks,

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks humanbeing.

Before, bohras were able to eat non halal meat as it was from "ehle-kitaab" - Jews, Muslim or Christians. This meant that as long as it wasn't a pork product we could have it. Now it has been specified that we are only allowed halal. So basically, if you are eating out, now no seafood and no meat. Perhaps modi has been heavily influential and is convincing to become vegetarian.

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Thanks - so you mean non-zabiha is no longer halal. Good to know.. Thanks for the clarification

think

Unread post by think » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am

how do you convince some one otherwise; who likes to eat hamburgers from American fast food restaurants and ground beef pizza and claims that he is 100% going to jannat because his Muffy mulla is himself going to hold his hand and take him into jannat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Sister mcmazda
it was a good write up about Houston Ashra
One thing I would like to know, did you or anyone saw any Celebrities or Political/Consular people for this Ashra? Usually they have line up of Political Cronies who come to shake hands and get the SHAWL on their shoulders?
Did anyone other then people who paid hefty Najwa to get any SHAWLS put on their shoulders? How about Rasm-e-Saify, a very big event after Ashura?
Like to know your impression of Houston Ashura compared to last year's Tamasha elsewhere.
Thanks

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 am

Ohh my God, look at the you tube mumeens are converting into intashri shia because of the badri lace wala speech. People are totally mad, why they are leaving dawat, there is no fault of Dawat in this, a person is speaking and they are leaving the cast crazy. Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:Ohh my God, look at the you tube mumeens are converting into intashri shia because of the badri lace wala speech. People are totally mad, why they are leaving dawat, there is no fault of Dawat in this, a person is speaking and they are leaving the cast crazy. Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed.
post the video here

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am

Ruqaiyya wrote: Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed.
So what does that mean? Has Badri Lacewalla been asked to renew his misaq? Has he come forward and retracted his blasphemy? Has he been given baraat? We are very quick to say laanat on dawat na dushman so what is being done to show that Badri Lacewalla did something wrong?

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote: Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed.
So what does that mean? Has Badri Lacewalla been asked to renew his misaq? Has he come forward and retracted his blasphemy? Has he been given baraat? We are very quick to say laanat on dawat na dushman so what is being done to show that Badri Lacewalla did something wrong?
Bhai I personally dislike this man and that's all I can say and if people are getting converted into Shia(itnashri) its not a good decision, its too early to decide about the religion, you cannot abuse the whole system because of foolish and dumbest one and yes his jamaat should be taken back in my opinion.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 am

Ruqaiyya ben, there is no mention from alvazarat that 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed'

This speech was totally out of line, you too are appalled by what Badri Lacewala has said. If a speech can be so detrimental, there should be an official statement that 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus'

Is there something you know that the rest don't? Please throw some light because you are pretty confident when you say 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed'

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:31 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:Ohh my God, look at the you tube mumeens are converting into intashri shia because of the badri lace wala speech. People are totally mad, why they are leaving dawat, there is no fault of Dawat in this, a person is speaking and they are leaving the cast crazy. Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed.
Ruqaiyya: Its quite clear that you have some personal vendetta against this Badri guy. You are unable to answer how he could give his speech without approval from your "More-La" Muffadul. You say "there is no fault of Dawat in this", while blithely ignoring the fact that this speech was given in the presence of Muffadali Dawaat huduud, jaamia students etc. Not one of them countered Badri's narrative, and, in the fact, Badri himself said he is saying all this with permission of More-la.

I should say that you are probably a stooge of the Muffadali Dawaat planted here to make it appear as if Badri has nothing to do with poor innocent More-La Muffadul. If you have the courage, please post your ideas about Badri in Nasim-e-Sahara, Badre Muneer and other dawaat publications. Have the ITS send out an official email condemning Badri. By coming to this forum you are trying to portray how holier-than-thou you are, meanwhile trying to show that the Chief Fitnati, i.e. Dawedar Muffadul, himself has been the source of Badri's nonsense, doing fitnat like Zahir-Baatin, putting tohmaat on Ma Fatema, telling people to do geebaat, doing gaali galooch while sitting on takahaat, cursing and ranting just like a more deranged version of Badri. When you condemn the seed and not the flower, then we will believe you are sincere.

Also, please don't exaggerate! No one is leaving Maffafuli Dawaat due to Badri's speech. In fact, 99% people agree with him, and now very soon Amils and mullah will say the same thing in every town and city.

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 am

Biradar bhai,

you hit the nail on the head. Bahen Ruqqaiya has basically been put here to try and distance Badri from Dawat. She is working for Dawat and is part of damage control - I have been thinking the same thing for some time now.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:08 pm

MMH wrote:Ruqaiyya ben, there is no mention from alvazarat that 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed'

This speech was totally out of line, you too are appalled by what Badri Lacewala has said. If a speech can be so detrimental, there should be an official statement that 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus'

Is there something you know that the rest don't? Please throw some light because you are pretty confident when you say 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed'
Yes you are right the news is not available on Alvazarat, I came to know from someone who was in Houston, he said that Aqa Maula TUS was not felicitous with what badri has spoken, I asked what is the source you have for this news he said I heard some discussions over the jaman from a bunch of mumeens on the same. That's it.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Biradar wrote:
Ruqaiyya: Its quite clear that you have some personal vendetta against this Badri guy. You are unable to answer how he could give his speech without approval from your "More-La" Muffadul. You say "there is no fault of Dawat in this", while blithely ignoring the fact that this speech was given in the presence of Muffadali Dawaat huduud, jaamia students etc. Not one of them countered Badri's narrative, and, in the fact, Badri himself said he is saying all this with permission of More-la.

I should say that you are probably a stooge of the Muffadali Dawaat planted here to make it appear as if Badri has nothing to do with poor innocent More-La Muffadul. If you have the courage, please post your ideas about Badri in Nasim-e-Sahara, Badre Muneer and other dawaat publications. Have the ITS send out an official email condemning Badri. By coming to this forum you are trying to portray how holier-than-thou you are, meanwhile trying to show that the Chief Fitnati, i.e. Dawedar Muffadul, himself has been the source of Badri's nonsense, doing fitnat like Zahir-Baatin, putting tohmaat on Ma Fatema, telling people to do geebaat, doing gaali galooch while sitting on takahaat, cursing and ranting just like a more deranged version of Badri. When you condemn the seed and not the flower, then we will believe you are sincere.

Also, please don't exaggerate! No one is leaving Maffafuli Dawaat due to Badri's speech. In fact, 99% people agree with him, and now very soon Amils and mullah will say the same thing in every town and city.

Hey Man! Control yourself, what you are up to, talking all nonsense. There is no personal vendetta I have against badri. I even don't know him. I know Awliyaullah a.s who have been degraded by badri and because of Awliyaullah a.s I have taken initiative to write against him and I wrote many things on his speech, I share the facts with you people what I hear from others, don't type too much about me and don't disrespect please. I have got his video on telegram along with the text which says 460 people are against his speech and they are talking about the conversion and the same I have seen on youtube ali asgar vasawan wala's Video on badri.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:56 pm

ruqaiyya: JUST POST THE VIDEO OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
MMH wrote:Ruqaiyya ben, there is no mention from alvazarat that 'Its not approved by Mufaddal Maula Tus its confirmed'

Yes you are right the news is not available on Alvazarat, I came to know from someone who was in Houston, he said that Aqa Maula TUS was not felicitous with what badri has spoken, I asked what is the source you have for this news he said I heard some discussions over the jaman from a bunch of mumeens on the same. That's it.

Ben unfortunately someone has said this in the passing to you. Unfortunately no action has been taken. If someone stands up and says so much that's against our basic beliefs and you despite your strong faith have been shook up....why blame the other people who probably have a weaker belief system than yours to move on and become ithna asharis. This should have been corrected the very next morning before waaz had started. There should have been an official statement. Even if it wasn't from the dai then it should have been Badri correcting himself.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Ruqaiyya is a troll. Best to ignore "her". Who knows why "she" is coming here. I very much doubt "she" is actually interested in what Badri said. "She" is simply here to troll. Its funny that "she" seems little simple minded and obsessed by this Badi chap, but ignores other more anti-Islamic fatwaas by More-La Muffy himself. Why blame the little guy when we have the Big Boss himself saying ridiculous things? This Ruqaiyya person is simply diverting attention from the more egregious errors of More-la Muffy. Nice try, though.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Biradar wrote:Ruqaiyya is a troll. Best to ignore "her". Who knows why "she" is coming here. I very much doubt "she" is actually interested in what Badri said. "She" is simply here to troll. Its funny that "she" seems little simple minded and obsessed by this Badi chap, but ignores other more anti-Islamic fatwaas by More-La Muffy himself. Why blame the little guy when we have the Big Boss himself saying ridiculous things? This Ruqaiyya person is simply diverting attention from the more egregious errors of More-la Muffy. Nice try, though.
Agree with Biradar. Come back to topic of Oppression. It is disguised under the new garb of Badri lacewala and his chief of staff "RuqaiyyaBehenSahebA".

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:34 pm

On one of the days there were 3 diplomats...1 did salaam - I suppose he was briefed on it. While watching it I thought "how much would it cost a bohra to be able to have that opportunity?!" It's sad when outsiders have more respect than followers, even those who dedicate their lives to dawat.

On another note, this time I spent time with people who had been to jamea, some for all 11 years and who are even ustads in jamea now. They struck me as intelligent, level headed, humble and kind. There is such a vast difference between them and the qasre Ali folk who kicked me in the hip while "serving" and didn't apologise.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:43 am

mcmazda
Opportunity? you want an opportunity to be a diplomat just to do salaam?

Also, how do you draw a sweeping generalization from your one or two experiences that qasre aali are badly behaved and jameaa are well behaved? Majority of these people whether from Jameaa, Saifee or badri mahal and employees are all sweet, mild-mannered and well behaved when interacting in low-stress environments and one-on-one. Besides that's how the bitter pill is administered when they are at the pulpit, which is then readily accepted by the abdes. The street-type bullying that you mention may occur but not in the pervasive way your post seems to suggest, and certainly many of those in authority do so, but its usually not the qasre aali people at the front line. you would know this if you were at Ground Zero a lot. It is through their sweetness that they poison and corrupt your innocence, and people sell their souls and brains becuase of the soft touch and sweet smile from a shehzaada or bensaheba.

That's precisely what they did with Muffy Maula cloned to read script, stay on track without off the cuff comments, and leave the cursing and laanat baazi to the designated agents such as lacewalas and company in the nightly majlis. BTW, lacewala stole the show but he was not alone. Muffy Maula did well according to his gurus and vaaz writers Haiderali QJ IbrahimBS, etc, who wrote the script and coached him for this ASHARA. He is being groomed by his Nazi bosses from Yusuf Najmuddin family and others of how to be a real Dai. Taming of the Shrew if you ask me. but to the blind abdes, its' a sign of ruhaaniyat. People can see through the effort of attempting to develop a leader in the guise of Maula and attribute it to "ruhaaniyat". Taming of the Shrew, really.

Well, you exaggerate the extent of the abuse doled out by Saifee MAhal people while exonerating the Jameaa people. It is the WHOLE bloody system that is perpetuated through dysfunctional and abusive practices without any checks and balances over the last 100 years. Everyone has responsibility for their own individual actions that corrupt the whole system.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 am

Alam,

Please note that I didn't make a generalisation - I clearly stated that I spent time with "some" jamea folk and I compared them to one qasre Ali in particular - not making a sweeping statement whatsoever.

I also would not be a diplomat just to get qadambosi, it was merely an observation of my own experience this ashara and an answer to a question that was posed to me earlier on in this thread.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:50 am

MMH wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Ben unfortunately someone has said this in the passing to you. Unfortunately no action has been taken. If someone stands up and says so much that's against our basic beliefs and you despite your strong faith have been shook up....why blame the other people who probably have a weaker belief system than yours to move on and become ithna asharis. This should have been corrected the very next morning before waaz had started. There should have been an official statement. Even if it wasn't from the dai then it should have been Badri correcting himself.

I wrote the same in my arazi, if its not approved by Mufaddal Maula TUS, then he should have taken action against badriwala on the next day.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:57 am

Biradar wrote:Ruqaiyya is a troll. Best to ignore "her". Who knows why "she" is coming here. I very much doubt "she" is actually interested in what Badri said. "She" is simply here to troll. Its funny that "she" seems little simple minded and obsessed by this Badi chap, but ignores other more anti-Islamic fatwaas by More-La Muffy himself. Why blame the little guy when we have the Big Boss himself saying ridiculous things? This Ruqaiyya person is simply diverting attention from the more egregious errors of More-la Muffy. Nice try, though.
Don't speak too much when you are not aware of the facts, I am into some serious issues because of this speech, few people of my own family is with badri, and I am not ready to compromise on Panjetan a.s at any cost no peace here after this video!!!

I am defending them day and night, producing messages and lectures to defend the speech through their own books, they don't understand sermons of Nahjul Balagha, they don't understand other authentic books, I am collecting saying of Seyyedna Hatim r.a and Seyyedna kazim nauman r.a. You are no where near to understand my circumstances.

My ongoing problem is badri lacewala speech not anti islamic fatwaas.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:50 am

Alam,

Please note that I didn't make a generalisation - I clearly stated that I spent time with "some" jamea folk and I compared them to one qasre Ali in particular - not making a sweeping statement whatsoever.

I also would not be a diplomat just to get qadambosi, it was merely an observation of my own experience this ashara and an answer to a question that was posed to me earlier on in this thread.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Don't speak too much when you are not aware of the facts, I am into some serious issues because of this speech, few people of my own family is with badri, and I am not ready to compromise on Panjetan a.s at any cost no peace here after this video!!!

The really serious issue is the anti-Islamic behavior of your master, More-la Muffadul. Please first take care of that first. See, let me explain it to you in a very simple manner. Say Yazid sends his pet thug to a town to give a speech. The speech is awful, full of errors and heretical ideas. However, it would be pointless to blame the thug alone, as he comes representing Yazid, a usurper and liar, a destroyer of Islam.

Again and again you are talking about Badri, who is a nobody. But, you fail to see, deliberately, that his muffeed, More-La Muffadul and his brothers and uncles, are the real source of his "knowledge". When More-la curses and rants from the takhat, gives anti-Islamic fatwas about women, encourages his followers to do geebat, threatens with fire and burning those who do not agree with his ridiculous nonsense, what can one expect from a nobody like Badri? The fact that you choose to, in a single-minded and obsessive manner, go after Badri, but ignore the real root of the problem, shows that you are simply a stooge, wanting to divert attention from the real source: More-la Muffy.

My suggestion to the Admin is to move all of Ruqaiyya's posts to the Lighter Side forum. There "she" can rant like a crazy person in an empty room. In any case, what "she" says is pointless and merely diverting attention from the bigger problems. Both these (i.e. "Ruqaiyya" and "Adam") people display about the same level of intellect and honesty. Also, Adam's perversion in sending nasty PMs to women members of this forum are well documented. Perhaps this is a new fetish of his, to pretend to be a woman.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Biradar wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

The really serious issue is the anti-Islamic behavior of your master, More-la Muffadul. Please first take care of that first. See, let me explain it to you in a very simple manner. Say Yazid sends his pet thug to a town to give a speech. The speech is awful, full of errors and heretical ideas. However, it would be pointless to blame the thug alone, as he comes representing Yazid, a usurper and liar, a destroyer of Islam.

Again and again you are talking about Badri, who is a nobody. But, you fail to see, deliberately, that his muffeed, More-La Muffadul and his brothers and uncles, are the real source of his "knowledge". When More-la curses and rants from the takhat, gives anti-Islamic fatwas about women, encourages his followers to do geebat, threatens with fire and burning those who do not agree with his ridiculous nonsense, what can one expect from a nobody like Badri? The fact that you choose to, in a single-minded and obsessive manner, go after Badri, but ignore the real root of the problem, shows that you are simply a stooge, wanting to divert attention from the real source: More-la Muffy.

My suggestion to the Admin is to move all of Ruqaiyya's posts to the Lighter Side forum. There "she" can rant like a crazy person in an empty room. In any case, what "she" says is pointless and merely diverting attention from the bigger problems. Both these (i.e. "Ruqaiyya" and "Adam") people display about the same level of intellect and honesty. Also, Adam's perversion in sending nasty PMs to women members of this forum are well documented. Perhaps this is a new fetish of his, to pretend to be a woman.
Its not so easy for me to go against Daai TUS, you are a sick person, you don't have manners to talk and type. You think I will believe you and leave Daai TUS, go and find people walking over the streets like you who will listen to your idiotic rants. Who is Adam? OK Consider me Adam now say what you want to say? Simply abusing and nothing you know...super aggressive you are, half of your mind doesn't work. If again and again I talk about Badri, you people again and again abuse my Daai TUS, you change your habit I will change mine, I am not diverting anyone I myself have been diverted by the speech completely. Your suspect is just like you "Fake"

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

The word on the street and unofficial position of Badri Mahal for promoting Muffy Maula propaganda is for people to do Jihaad on this forum, and you don't need raza, nor do you need to disclose yourselves. You can do whatever you see fit and nobody will come after you if your ID is exposed. This is a fact from insider sources very close to the Dawat administrations.

Mind-control, Deception tactics at its best, and Biradar is exposing it brilliantly, but, regretfully his harsh tones miss the point and also divert the discussion.

This is the good news for the forum that its taken seriously by the Kothar,, but bad news to many regular contributors because they are no match for the Kothar thought-manipulation tactics.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:35 pm

alam wrote:The word on the street and unofficial position of Badri Mahal for promoting Muffy Maula propaganda is for people to do Jihaad on this forum, and you don't need raza, nor do you need to disclose yourselves. You can do whatever you see fit and nobody will come after you if your ID is exposed. This is a fact from insider sources very close to the Dawat administrations.

Mind-control, Deception tactics at its best, and Biradar is exposing it brilliantly, but, regretfully his harsh tones miss the point and also divert the discussion.

This is the good news for the forum that its taken seriously by the Kothar,, but bad news to many regular contributors because they are no match for the Kothar thought-manipulation tactics.
Two points: first. My "harsh tones". I have been rather restrained, to tell the truth. I try to remain respectful to the extent I can. I have even defended anajmi at times, even though I almost never agree with him. You have to remember that in a David v/s Goliath fight, one must excuse poor David for being frustrated at times!

Second: you are correct about the interest of Kotharis about this forum. I have heard that people are attempting to discover real-life information about certain posters here, specially those who give cogent arguments against DMMS. They are making attempts to blame people, and divert attention by planting false-flag operations. Ruqaiyya is certainly one of these Kotharis.

In any case, if anyone has felt hurt by my comments please forgive me. I do not have anything personal, even against those I do not agree with. I care about the truth and often in my zeal I may appear harsh. If so, please forgive me.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

IS THIS ''WADA NI MAJLIS'' OR ''FRUIT NI MAJLIS'' ??

Huzurala Tus Presided over Wada Majlis in Houston

23rd Moharram, 1437

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:

Badri Lacewala was very much present during Muffy's Surat tour which was on 28th Mohurrum, much after his idiotic and blasphemous speech in Houston. This clearly shows that he was not only given a CLEAN CHIT by Muffy but was accorded the same respect and same place in Muffy's entourage. It is also reported that Muffy travelled in Badri's personal car in Surat :-