Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Good Catch GM! Looks like Ruqaiyya masi's fervent arzi to Muffy has fallen on deaf ears and Badri and Muffy are once again cozy and close like two peas in a pod....

Ruqaiyya what happened to your arzi ??!! Your darling Muffy Moula has thrown it in the garbage, it would appear....

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:42 pm

[quote="UnhappyBohra"]Good Catch GM! Looks like Ruqaiyya masi's fervent arzi to Muffy has fallen on deaf ears and Badri and Muffy are once again cozy and close like two peas in a pod....

Ruqaiyya what happened to your arzi ??!! Your darling Muffy Moula has thrown it in the garbage, it would appear....[/quot

ruqiyya ben ne gayab ilm hasil thai yu hasa MS kept badri close like 1 2 3 right ruqiyya ben

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:53 pm

hamhyd wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Good Catch GM! Looks like Ruqaiyya masi's fervent arzi to Muffy has fallen on deaf ears and Badri and Muffy are once again cozy and close like two peas in a pod....

Ruqaiyya what happened to your arzi ??!! Your darling Muffy Moula has thrown it in the garbage, it would appear....
ruqiyya ben ne gayab ilm hasil thai yu hasa MS kept badri close like 1 2 3 right ruqiyya ben
Of course! How could I forget....Like Burhanuddin Moula kept Muffy close....

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:16 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:
Yes you are right the news is not available on Alvazarat, I came to know from someone who was in Houston, he said that Aqa Maula TUS was not felicitous with what badri has spoken, I asked what is the source you have for this news he said I heard some discussions over the jaman from a bunch of mumeens on the same. That's it.
Badri Lacewala was very much present during Muffy's Surat tour which was on 28th Mohurrum, much after his idiotic and blasphemous speech in Houston. This clearly shows that he was not only given a CLEAN CHIT by Muffy but was accorded the same respect and same place in Muffy's entourage. It is also reported that Muffy travelled in Badri's personal car in Surat :-

Hmmm I see.....Thanks for this!!!!

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:35 am

Forwarded as received-
Salam e jameel
Har zamaan maa dawat upar dushmano tohmat lagave che, magar mumeeno ne koi zamana maa farak padtu nathi, Badri lasewala na video na zariye tamam ummul kiraam upar logo ye tohmat muki che, ek manas ni galati ne aa dushmano tamam dawat par muki raya che, sagla si guzarish che har ek insaan Badri lasewala nu video ignor kare, koi video ne downlod na kare ane intarnet upar na jove, mobile maa hoi to pann deleet kari molana minaam tus ni khushi mutaabik sabit kadam rakhe.
Abde Sayyadna
Hakimuddin M. Fakhruddin kapasi.

I hate this
Galat ne galat kaho to bhi dushman.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 am

Ruqaiyya wrote: I hate this
Well said - perhaps you will now begin to understand some of the sentiments on this forum.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:28 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Well said - perhaps you will now begin to understand some of the sentiments on this forum.
Admin bhai we here miss a thumbs up icon in the smileys section

please add one if possible

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:Forwarded as received-
Salam e jameel
Har zamaan maa dawat upar dushmano tohmat lagave che, magar mumeeno ne koi zamana maa farak padtu nathi, Badri lasewala na video na zariye tamam ummul kiraam upar logo ye tohmat muki che, ek manas ni galati ne aa dushmano tamam dawat par muki raya che, sagla si guzarish che har ek insaan Badri lasewala nu video ignor kare, koi video ne downlod na kare ane intarnet upar na jove, mobile maa hoi to pann deleet kari molana minaam tus ni khushi mutaabik sabit kadam rakhe.
Abde Sayyadna
Ok this indicate couple of thing
1. experimental speech given by badri lacewala doesn't go well with abdes (good to know they give more respect to rasool n imams over dai)
2. being rich, no baraat declared on him and no maafi nama demanded.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:22 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
Well Done Ruqaiyya behen. You absolutely nailed it. Please spread the word

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Biradar wrote:
Second: you are correct about the interest of Kotharis about this forum. I have heard that people are attempting to discover real-life information about certain posters here, specially those who give cogent arguments against DMMS. They are making attempts to blame people, and divert attention by planting false-flag operations. Ruqaiyya is certainly one of these Kotharis.
Biradar, that is so hilarious. Trust Kothar to be consistent and not TWO-FACED. it makes sense. They give a free pass for free speech to MS supporters, but they attempt to stalk the dissenters. Have to say though, that go easy on the " Kotharis" and "die-hards", some of them have potential for independent thought, like myself who has dared to bat the eyelid. Thanks to this forum.
They probably stalked me as well. I do recall one those - can't remember who it was Adam or Saif or some other trying to PM me a while ago - digging, and sweet-talking. :roll:

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:24 pm

In my humble opinion, by what I saw during the Ashara was only the history of the three previous Syedna. I've attended the Waazes here in my city and can clearly get that the Bayaan of Jamea Ustaad was better than the Waaz relayed from Houston.
I think nowadays if you want to make the younger generation come to the Waaz then you must teach Life Science. But what we see is only history and history of Dai and Imam.. I think that people should be taught the connection of Deen with Duniya which will in turn reduce the gap between both. Problem here is people cry even when the name of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin is taken in any context... So the top brass of Kothar use the name and do the Waazes and make people cry and cry... Somewhere an Aamil introduced various kinds of Maatam, one for Maula Tulul Umr, one for Tashrif Aavri, one for Tashrif Aavri in Ashara Next year, one Khamosh Maatam etc.. I think this is not what Islam teaches us. But then as they say Maula na wastey badhu jaeez che..
Franklu speaking, I don't get any knowledge while attending this Waazes about the way of living the life.. Its just that I go into Masjid, do Maatam and come back..
If I go into the sessions of some Swami of some other religion or some other Shia priest then I would get more knowledge regarding the Art of Living..
I hope my community goes in the right direction on the right path... Ameen

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Franklu speaking, I don't get any knowledge while attending this Waazes about the way of living the life.. Its just that I go into Masjid, do Maatam and come back..
If I go into the sessions of some Swami of some other religion or some other Shia priest then I would get more knowledge regarding the Art of Living..
I hope my community goes in the right direction on the right path... Ameen
I pray Allaha gives you courage and Tawfiq to follow on your own instincts too.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:
Badri Lacewala was very much present during Muffy's Surat tour which was on 28th Mohurrum, much after his idiotic and blasphemous speech in Houston. This clearly shows that he was not only given a CLEAN CHIT by Muffy but was accorded the same respect and same place in Muffy's entourage. It is also reported that Muffy travelled in Badri's personal car in Surat :-

Hmmm I see.....Thanks for this!!!!
Badri Lacewala was present even during Muffy's Galiakot tour on 27th Mohurrum during Urs celebration of Fakhruddin Shahid..... He is the one with Saya Kurta and Feta standing on Muffy's right hand side in the photo below :-

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Do you all reckon Ruqaiyya herself is Badri lace wala?
Salam e jameel
Abde Sayyadna

I hate this

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 am

Ateka, not sure how you come to that conclusion, but it seems deeply flawed.

Ruqaiyya, sad about the response you got from the arzi. Why shouldn't it be watched and shared? After all it was said in front of thousands during ashara.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:37 am

Has anyone got a working link of badri lace walas contradictory speech? Please can you post it here. It appears that Kothari goons have deactivated all the videos on YouTube. Correct me if I am wrong.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Ateka wrote:Has anyone got a working link of badri lace walas contradictory speech? Please can you post it here. It appears that Kothari goons have deactivated all the videos on YouTube. Correct me if I am wrong.

The videos would be on the forum...you don't need the link...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Ateka wrote:Has anyone got a working link of badri lace walas contradictory speech? Please can you post it here. It appears that Kothari goons have deactivated all the videos on YouTube. Correct me if I am wrong.
Badri Lacewala contradictory and abusive speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBLIOUrNzqw

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:51 pm

You are a gem, Gulaam bhai. Always ready to help. Thankyou! Hope this helps to justle even if, by an ounce, the faith of my mother in the dai. The only problem is she is a fluent urdu and daawat ni zaban, reader and hence deprived of the vast material available to unmask the dai.

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Badri Lacewala contradictory and abusive speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBLIOUrNzqw

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 am

mcmazda wrote:Ateka, not sure how you come to that conclusion, but it seems deeply flawed.

Ruqaiyya, sad about the response you got from the arzi. Why shouldn't it be watched and shared? After all it was said in front of thousands during ashara.
Bhai I am still waiting for the response, there is nothing from them to me so far, along with me many people have written arazi asking the same questions, script is approved or not and if not why there was no one to stop him. What is the use of all the head moallims, Jamea ustads and other highly designated fellows.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Question you should be asking yourself is what is the use of this Dai. It should be a piece of cake to know as to who is to blame. It doesn't take science for this rocket.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Salam e jameel
Abde Sayyadna

I hate this
what to say on this yes agree dushmanoo ye badri na muh se kalwayu hase

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:58 am

seeker110 wrote:Question you should be asking yourself is what is the use of this Dai. It should be a piece of cake to know as to who is to blame. It doesn't take science for this rocket.
Whatever circumstances are there, I need official confirmation to understand to whom I should blame, its not so easy for me to blame anyone behind the story. Badri is culprit and its visible to me that is why I am blaming him bluntly. I have heard him and seen him, other all the things are not visible to me about the approval of his speech and questions related to that, I don't take decision assuming the things.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:36 am

Ruqaiyya wrote: Whatever circumstances are there, I need official confirmation to understand to whom I should blame, its not so easy for me to blame anyone behind the story. Badri is culprit and its visible to me that is why I am blaming him bluntly. I have heard him and seen him, other all the things are not visible to me about the approval of his speech and questions related to that, I don't take decision assuming the things.
Ok ben, What if you didnt get any official confirmation? Will u take it as MS ne arzi mili nathi, does blaming kothar n qasreali n aamil n jamea ustads? orelse you will b confirmed that something is fishy?.

How long can you wait for that OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION? Dont u think being a serious issue this need to be address by kothar (if not MS) on very next day and that badri should be demanded mafi nama or thrown out just like they do with commoners?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:37 am

the programme for maula as declared earlier was to go mumbai directly from baroda.
but only on request of badri, he came to surat only for few hours to nawazwa mumineen.
and he was with maula all the time.
still u want to assume things? is this visible or still invisible?

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Question you should be asking yourself is what is the use of this Dai. It should be a piece of cake to know as to who is to blame. It doesn't take science for this rocket.
Whatever circumstances are there, I need official confirmation to understand to whom I should blame, its not so easy for me to blame anyone behind the story. Badri is culprit and its visible to me that is why I am blaming him bluntly. I have heard him and seen him, other all the things are not visible to me about the approval of his speech and questions related to that, I don't take decision assuming the things.
As you sound very logical, i have few questions, care to answer.

1) Do you believe Dai is gahib na malik, means he is all knowing.
2) Do you believe Dai is Masoom.

If answer to any of the above question is Yes than your Dai knew about Badri Lacewala and still he didnt do anything than only one thing can be true, either Dai all knowing or not, if all knowing he didnt do anything than that means Badri had Dai's approval if not than Dai is just a puppet.

Chose the version whichever suits you.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:12 am

@Everyone

I have written the following points in my Arazi
1- The speech was scripted or he was just making the speech on the spot and speaking.
2- If the speech was scripted, was it approved or not.
3- If approved by whom it was approved, DAAI tus or any other one like Raza na sahebs and all
4- Why everyone was sitting quiet when he was degrading the panjetan paak a.s saying badly about Ghadeer E khum, Saat farzand incident and Bey bottle bhari ne aansu.
5- Each of his word in that speech is defeat-able through Nahjul Balagha, so if this book is authentic to you, can I mark the sermons of Nahjul Balagha on each of his point.
6- Panjetan paak a.s ni sifat giraau is not a small thing, it is a sin which has been committed by Umar ibne khattab l.a naam yaa chehru biju hoyi to bhi Allah swt bakshnaar nathi, Allah swt is Adil ye adl karse, Umar waaste curse che to badri waaste pann curse che.
7- Straight away he spoiled the oneness of Allah swt saying baghair shart na jannat by DAI tus, on what basis he uttered that?
8- What are the views of Jamea ustaads on this speech? If no views, I feel pity on talibul ilm who are gaining ilm from Jamea.
9- Is it because of a fear of don no body stood up or all of them wanted him to speak this way.
10- Does Dawat has taken this issue seriously or they are just trying us to forget the speech.

If this speech is approved by Dai tus, then along with me 4 more persons will leave this daawat for good inside my home except my husband.
It has became a serious case in my own home, guzarish che hamne jawab fazal thai.

Wassalam
Last edited by Ruqaiyya on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 am

I am waiting for the reply before reply I am not in the position to take any action or decision. That's it!

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 am

Ruqaiyya wrote: If this speech is approved by Dai tus, then along with me 4 more persons will leave this daawat for good inside my home except my husband.
It has became a serious case in my own home, guzarish che hamne jawab fazal thai.

Wassalam
And I thought Badri Lacewala is an useless imbecile. Never thought he will be a reason for people to see the light and moveaway from Bohrism.

Allah works in mesterious ways.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:49 am

asad wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote: If this speech is approved by Dai tus, then along with me 4 more persons will leave this daawat for good inside my home except my husband.

Wassalam
And I thought Badri Lacewala is an useless imbecile. Never thought he will be a reason for people to see the light and moveaway from Bohrism.

Allah works in mesterious ways.
Very logical post!!!