Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:10 pm

Look, this is the way I see it. Most Bohras do not care about the Imam, if he is hidden or not, if he is the master of the universe or not, or if his re-appearance is imminent or not, or whether the Quran has anything to say about the Imam or not.

Bohras are interested in Moula. That is the the beginning and the end of it.
this is not true, even the most committed dai abde always thinks about Imam first, yes recently fraud dais have tried to reduce Imam discussion and his importance in dawat, but still most abdes are following bohra community in hope for coming back of Imam(A) and we do believe it will happen no matter how much fraud dais try to stop it or try to manipulate the dawat. also we dont need any proof to recognize Quran is GOD words, we have ample proof of it (google for it I dont have time to get into that discussion, so much is already spoken about it ) Muhammed(s) is last prophet of Allah subhanu and his words and his acts are book in itself for all his followers.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:31 pm

The reason why some Bohras think Imam exists is because the Dai says so. Most Bohras in my experience don't pay much attention to why the Dai says what he does. They are interested in being Bohras no matter what the Dai says and are not much interested in details. If Dai cries, they cry. If Dai says Husayn, they start beating themselves. That is what being Bohra is all about. Not some fancy theory about Imam written in obscure books possessed only by the Dai

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:09 pm

fayyaaz wrote:The reason why some Bohras think Imam exists is because the Dai says so. Most Bohras in my experience don't pay much attention to why the Dai says what he does. They are interested in being Bohras no matter what the Dai says and are not much interested in details. If Dai cries, they cry. If Dai says Husayn, they start beating themselves. That is what being Bohra is all about. Not some fancy theory about Imam written in obscure books possessed only by the Dai
you are very wrong on that, most abdes knows dawat belongs to Imam and ahlul bayt, dai is care taker, but yes due to misaaq pressure they do believe dai blindly but at the end of day every abde knows Imam is what keeps them going.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:20 pm

The money collection goes on

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:58 pm

MOCKERY OF MOHURRUM AND IMAM HUSSAIN'S SHAHADAT AT ITS PEAK !!

See how a tiny zaada does Shahadat bayan thereby imitating the Dai and simultanously how the corrupt and greedy circus ringmaster Muffy accepts money envelopes.

Please watch the 1.42-minute video showing how Bohra’s religious leader, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, cashes on emotional issue of decapitation of Imam Hussain, Grandson of Prophet Mohammed. This Bohra leader had declared Fatwa on his followers keeping all businesses, works, and schools closed during 9 days of Moharram and attend his sermons. Telling them this good deed will earn them Jannat. However, you can see he himself is busy making money while his grandson like a coached actor is delivering sermon on the decapitation of Imam Hussain; he artificially cries. The child is a Good actor. Watch how Grandpa finds few seconds form his booming business, encouraging the young boy.

Syedna Mufaddal uses such minted black-Money for making happy people in high places, RSS, BJP, Shiv Sena, Congress, PM Modi Elections, media, especially Urdu media, Muslim leaders --both Shias and Sunnis, for keeping him safe from criticism for imposing UnIslamic dictates and running a government within the Government. He, also, bought Honorary Doctorate degree from Karachi University, and Chancellorship of Aligarh Muslim University.

In the video, you can see Bohra women kissing hands and knees-thighs of chief priest Syedna Mufaddal, offering him envelopes full of cash. Please note that Syedna Mufaddal’s agents beforehand check those envelopes to see if they contain a decent amount.

Please click and watch this 1.42-minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h555-g1 ... e=youtu.be

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:16 pm

So it looks SMS is back without any fanfare in USA?
What happened?

Moderator-2

Unread post by Moderator-2 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Discussion and Debate on Imamat has been moved to a different thread under Islam Today. Please visit . viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10963

Please save this thread for Ashara Oppression 2015 topics only and refrain from diverting to other dialogues here

Moderator-2 on behalf of Admin Team

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 pm

SBM wrote:So it looks SMS is back without any fanfare in USA?
What happened?
Some mate of mine I know made a Halloween party and scared the sxxt out of the ghosts and wolves literal in white and after sheep

Bushra, victory ... Mission accomplished

Move to next location

A dig at canadian s you are trailing ! Had it not bee for USA the ghosts would have crossed the border

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:06 pm

SBM wrote:So it looks SMS is back without any fanfare in USA?
What happened?
Turf War with Malik ul Aster. Cut disputes or IRS.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:05 pm

SMS is coming to wagad that is galiyakot for urs of Sayedi Fakhruddin Shaheed.

Wagriyas are fat ghetas fools with lots of wool

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:23 am

Galiyakot is most fertile ground for SMS camp to cover up the collection target. it is kinda hub for most of the ignorant, tribal rich waagadiyaas. that makes fleecing easy and fun for SMS .. plus it is an ego boost for him wherever he goes followed by thousands of chanting bhakt abdes !

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:34 pm

humanbeing wrote:Galiyakot is most fertile ground for SMS camp to cover up the collection target. it is kinda hub for most of the ignorant, tribal rich waagadiyaas. that makes fleecing easy and fun for SMS .. plus it is an ego boost for him wherever he goes followed by thousands of chanting bhakt abdes !
Waghariyas are con artists who bring there notorious and foxy bairis in frontline when accused of char so bisi or other heinous crimes. this tribal bairis are worst then uncivilized tribals speak foul language easily, mingle easily with na mehram and list is endless.WANTED wagariyo goon Husain Abbas Panwala hiding in Tricone Galiyakot will surface from his den for haath per maro as mufflos season has arrived, where topi pehrawano business will boom.if sighted this husain panwala 28 years ols kindly contact me by replying on thread

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:54 pm

humanbeing wrote:Galiyakot is most fertile ground for SMS camp to cover up the collection target. it is kinda hub for most of the ignorant, tribal rich waagadiyaas. that makes fleecing easy and fun for SMS .. plus it is an ego boost for him wherever he goes followed by thousands of chanting bhakt abdes !
watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Galiakot me ek Shaadi me Dulhe ke dost kuch is tarah se aaye.....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:02 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Ashura Wa'ez was staged for 2 reasons ; to get millions of dollars, and the second to hand over the custody of the kids to their mom for 6 months !

Also, the Houston tamasha was a big fiasco for Bister bhai saab. He was thinking and promised Kothar that his total expenses will not cross 9 million dollars, and he will be able to collect 12 millions.

But actually he was able to collect only 10 million dollars and the expenses have crossed 20 million dollars.

Now, he has used anothar trick and raised the cost to 30 million dollars and has ordered all the North American Jamats to cover the cost.

He thinks that he will be able to collect atleast 25 million dollars and still pocket 5 million.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 pm

even with an unbalanced balance sheet, the two mithas two kharas never seems to end. Yesterday there was ziafat , to day there is widah ne majlis and jaman in Houston.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:37 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 pm

After watching this video, I don't know how to react.
ghulam muhammed wrote:MOCKERY OF MOHURRUM AND IMAM HUSSAIN'S SHAHADAT AT ITS PEAK !!

See how a tiny zaada does Shahadat bayan thereby imitating the Dai and simultanously how the corrupt and greedy circus ringmaster Muffy accepts money envelopes.

Please watch the 1.42-minute video showing how Bohra’s religious leader, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, cashes on emotional issue of decapitation of Imam Hussain, Grandson of Prophet Mohammed. This Bohra leader had declared Fatwa on his followers keeping all businesses, works, and schools closed during 9 days of Moharram and attend his sermons. Telling them this good deed will earn them Jannat. However, you can see he himself is busy making money while his grandson like a coached actor is delivering sermon on the decapitation of Imam Hussain; he artificially cries. The child is a Good actor. Watch how Grandpa finds few seconds form his booming business, encouraging the young boy.

Syedna Mufaddal uses such minted black-Money for making happy people in high places, RSS, BJP, Shiv Sena, Congress, PM Modi Elections, media, especially Urdu media, Muslim leaders --both Shias and Sunnis, for keeping him safe from criticism for imposing UnIslamic dictates and running a government within the Government. He, also, bought Honorary Doctorate degree from Karachi University, and Chancellorship of Aligarh Muslim University.

In the video, you can see Bohra women kissing hands and knees-thighs of chief priest Syedna Mufaddal, offering him envelopes full of cash. Please note that Syedna Mufaddal’s agents beforehand check those envelopes to see if they contain a decent amount.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:49 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Galiyakot is most fertile ground for sms !
watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Galiakot me ek Shaadi me Dulhe ke dost kuch is tarah se aaye.....
Graphics deleted due to duplicity by Admin/Moderators
still holding signature red rumaal, which is good :lol:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:33 am

If they think that they look cool in this outfit or they did something unique that needs to be appreciated, then God bless them.. thats all I have to say
ghulam muhammed wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Galiyakot is most fertile ground for SMS camp
Graphic removed due to duplicity by Admin/Moderators

think

Unread post by think » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Houston ashara has definitely proven what I have been saying all along. The bohri religion ended at the 46th. dai. All the rest coming along are nothing but robbers and cheats. This tamasha in houston is nothing new but an eye opener. If one reviews world history, examples are there of people worshipping Firon as Allah and nimrod asking for a tower to be built to see Allah. Also to note the 9th. 10.th and 11th imam went into seclusion and we are not even sure there are 20 imams or whether the khoja imam is the rightful imam, who is the 50th or so imam. everything is questionable. I would say believe in Allah, panjetan pak and upto Imam jaffar us sadik ,

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Graphic removed due to duplicity by Admin/Moderators
Did you look up the dictionary for the meaning of the word 'duplicity'? What you really mean is 'duplication' or 'repetition" .

On the other hand the word 'duplicity' has that meaning in India! :D :D :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:36 pm

THE KIDS WOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB THEN BADRI IDIOT !!

Farzando reciting Shahadat of Imam Hussain A.S in Taheri Masjid Karachi

9th Moharram, 1437

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:49 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:MOCKERY OF MOHURRUM AND IMAM HUSSAIN'S SHAHADAT AT ITS PEAK !!

How can a Dai do such behurmati of Imam Husain AS shahadat :!: :!: :!:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Sceptical wrote:

A true Diai would not ...is he really a Diai ?

think

Unread post by think » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:43 pm

mullas cannot making mumineen cry on Imam hussain with their screwed up speeches, so now they got their children to do it for them.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:55 pm

I hear, there were car break ins and stealing and thieving going on during ashara. Many lost their wallets, passports etc.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Ozdundee wrote:
Sceptical wrote:
A true Diai would not ...is he really a Diai ?
Indeed. I don't know if Qutbuddin saheb is the mansoos, but actually he is more in line with SMB(RA) principles than Mufaddal saheb.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi all,

This was a great thread when it started but I feel like it has gotten side tracked with slander from both sides.

My takeaway from Houston ashara:
The waazes were written to cater to a western audience, making it more engaging and interesting as compared to normal. Whoever wrote them did at times cleverly bring themes together but the execution was not great. There was not much explanation as to the reasons behind things e.g. New change for halal only - why was it ok before and now it's not? Overall poor compared to SMB.
Very well organised. As well as being organised well from the beginning, they clearly learned from their mistakes as the days went on and adjusted accordingly, for example the buses changing routes.
Under-appreciated.. I heard multiple mehman from abroad complaining about the organisation. To put together such a huge event with really only a month or so to execute, regardless of precious planning, is no small feat.
Bohras as a whole are very selfish. They look out for themselves and their family. Of course not everyone is this way but in congregation the majority behave as such. Pushing and shoving, taking up extra space, not being considerate of others, trash, etc etc. Prime example is standing up during deedar.
There is no concept of selflessness and benign a good human or citizen. I heard people say that we should keep things clean and behave ourselves so that outsiders will look at us and think "if we are this good then how good must maula be". Everything is done either for maula's khushi (I.e. Brainwashing to subdue the masses - I'm sure if you went to maula and told him you did 1 hour of khidmat he really wouldn't give a rat's ass) or for sawab - essentially brownie points with Allah - so there's something in it for you. There's no concept of do it because it's the decent thing to do, or to look after the environment or to help out others.
What maula did, however, give a rat's ass about was the size of the checks he was getting. On one of the days we were able to see from the camera angle the figures of the money that was being arazed. Some were 3 or 4 digits, who were quickly pushed out of the way, the 5 digits had a quick conversation and the guy with the 6 digit figure got a full 2 minutes.
Maula did actually engage with "common people" during qadambosi. I heard a couple of stories of him stopping to speak to people. I guess he must get bored sitting there having his feet kissed and throwing envelopes for hours on end and so decided to occasionally make small talk.
The qasre Ali folk are ridiculous. On the day of maula's niyaz, the bhensahebs decided to make a big show and dance and serve food (by serve food I mean likely hold the thaal that common folk are carrying the weight of and put it down and generally walk around looking down at people and telling them "jamjo barabar" in a patronising tone. This heavily slowed down the time it takes to serve and eat and there were lines of people outside waiting to eat in the heat.
The Kothar are a bunch of cowards who couldn't stand up to badri the Bafoon. Even when he was clearly out of line they didn't say anything or address is at a later stage. These idiots are walking PR disasters. Brain dead abdes seem to look the other way, saying that he has a habit of talking nonsense but he helps many mumins. I guess that gives you the right these days to say blasphemous things.

On a slightly unrelated note, I have been touched by the outreach of people who have donated to the man who saved the lives in the Chicago crash. People have in some cases donated $2,000 and people with no affiliation to the Chicago jamaat have even donated. It shows that there are decent bohras in the US. However, it was a perfect opportunity for amazing PR for SMS for him to donate the $100,000 (which is a drop in the ocean for him) to the guy, it could have garnered a lot of good PR in the media and bohra bots could have harped on about "maula nu su Shaan chhe" until the cows came in. But these idiots don't care enough and are too self indulgent to do good deeds.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 am

Mcmazda

Very apt takeaways from ashara carnival. well written !