Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 am

Bohra spring wrote:My nephews who attend madrasa informed me that brain washing is now full swing ..Kids are supposed to bring clothes to so show their teachers what they will wear during moharam

I am shocked with the level of interference in private lives
Concur. My kids too have been asked.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 am

I praise Allah that he kept me and my family away from this madness, if I would be in India I dont know what I would have done if my kids would be dragged like this with posters on them.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:22 pm

ghulam mohammed wrote:

Baithe hai dil me Ishq-e-Imam liye bagair
Koi kaam nahi karte salam liye bagair
Woh humko kya sikhaayenge Azadari-ye-Hussain
Jo mimbar pe nahi baithte Ikraam liye bagair !!

Wah! Wah! Bhai, kya kehne hei.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:00 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:My nephews who attend madrasa informed me that brain washing is now full swing ..Kids are supposed to bring clothes to so show their teachers what they will wear during moharam

I am shocked with the level of interference in private lives
Concur. My kids too have been asked.
I ask both of you "Big Talkers", why for Allah's sake are your kids and family attending madrassa? Why do you patronize the Iblisi Mr. Muffadul? You two make big noise here on how we should do this, how we should do that, but you continue to patronize the Iblisi Toli! I mean, please, I beg you to stop doing this! If you can't stop, then please stop blowing hot air from both ends. Stop your fatuous lectures here on how to bring about revolution and change when you yourself are perpetuating this mess.

Please, just stop, you spineless coward hypocrites.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:23 pm

:mrgreen:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Biradar you like taking a dig ...do you know they are not my kids, even if they were what if our spouses like being in it, secondly there is difference between reforming and exiting the community .

once one exits is considered outsider , you give kothar victory then the person looses the right to criticise or change others.

Let me argue for those who stay in and fight it out from within ...it is more difficult and risky ...and if someone kicks them out claim your rights

You chose to leave .... by staying outside how do you then know what is happening in reality apart from visiting this site

Brag your reform credentials? , writing on this blog is not considered a medal, it is business as usual i show one of mine you show yours , there are few more but you want to differentiate walk from talk ....the change.org hunting petition was authored by self.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Biradar you like taking a dig …. blah blah blah
All I hear is the whining of a kid. Perhaps a 40 year old kid, who is ignorant and arrogant to boot. First, you keep harping about change, but have do not have wherewithal to do it. You are ignorant about Islam, the history of the dawaat, about the world at large, yet you do not hesitate to lecture others. You then make it as if staying like a "baaila" is good thing. Don't be a hypocrite. The Qur'an has many choice words for a hypocrite like you. I would quote them, but it is pointless. You are incorrigible.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Biradar wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Biradar you like taking a dig …. blah blah blah
All I hear is the whining of a kid. Perhaps a 40 year old kid, who is ignorant and arrogant to boot. First, you keep harping about change, but have do not have wherewithal to do it. You are ignorant about Islam, the history of the dawaat, about the world at large, yet you do not hesitate to lecture others. You then make it as if staying like a "baaila" is good thing. Don't be a hypocrite. The Qur'an has many choice words for a hypocrite like you. I would quote them, but it is pointless. You are incorrigible.
Incidentally, I want to say I have nothing against you personally. You are probably a fine fellow and nice, family loving man. I do not doubt that. However, it is best if you think about your actions and your words. No change.org petition or some minor, irrelevant things will help against the machinery of the Kothar. You can not sit back and continue to patronize the Iblisi toli and expect change will happen magically. Stop the wishful thinking and leave. Only when the numbers start falling will they respond.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Biradar wrote:
I ask both of you "Big Talkers", why for Allah's sake are your kids and family attending madrassa? Why do you patronize the Iblisi Mr. Muffadul? You two make big noise here on how we should do this, how we should do that, but you continue to patronize the Iblisi Toli! I mean, please, I beg you to stop doing this! If you can't stop, then please stop blowing hot air from both ends. Stop your fatuous lectures here on how to bring about revolution and change when you yourself are perpetuating this mess.

Not happening with my will. But I have family to listen to. I have got my wife over now to my point of view. But parents remain strong followers.

There are certain things that one is compelled to do. But then getting on forums, whatsapp groups, social media where opinions can be galvanized is a strong part of bringing down the empire. As they say there is safety in numbers. Businesses depend on the community and economic security is the biggest reason why people don't open up.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 am

Benjamin Franklin said "we are all born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid".

Our present condition.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 am

ZIKRE HUSAIN IS VERY PRECIOUS FOR EACH MUMIN BUT EXPOLITATION ON THE NAME OF HUSAIN IS ONLY DONE BY THE SUCESSOR OF YAZID. TODAY IF ANYONE WANT TO SEE YAZID OF OUR TIME SEE MUFADDL SAIFUDDIN. ALL MERITS OF BANI UMAYYAH ARE VISIBLE IN HIS CHARACTER. IT IS ONLY SHORT TIME MATTER THAT HE WILL REVAIL AMONG ABDES THAT HE IS MASTAWDA (TRUSTEE) IMAM. ALI ASGHAR AND QASIM, UNCLE OF MS OPENLY DISCUSSED THIS POSITION IS FOR DAI IN THIER ASBAAQ OF AALA HAQAIQ AFTER RECEIVING MISAQ FROM THE STUDENTS.
(ON THIS EXALTED POSITION ABI ABDILLAH AL HUSAIN APPOINTED HIS HALF BROTHER MUHAMMED BIN HANAFIYYAH PRIOR TO START JOURNEY TOWARDS KERBALA, WITH EXPLICIT WILL THAT WHEN ALI IBN AL HUSAIN RETURN MADINAH HE SHOULD HANDOVER THIS AMANAT OF IMAMAT TO HIM, WHICH HE FOLLOWED).

MUFADDAL IS "TAGHUT" NUMBER SEVEN, FROM ABDULQADIR NAJMUDDIN. HE HAS CROSSED ALL LIMITS AND TURNED COMMUNITY INTO CULT OF MUSHRIK. WHAT ANYONE CAN EXPECT FROM SON OF MUAVIYYA? CAN HE INVITE YOU TOWARDS THE PATH OF HUSAIN?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:37 am

Nafisa wrote:IT IS ONLY SHORT TIME MATTER THAT HE WILL REVAIL AMONG ABDES THAT HE IS MASTAWDA (TRUSTEE) IMAM. ALI ASGHAR AND QASIM, UNCLE OF MS OPENLY DISCUSSED THIS POSITION IS FOR DAI IN THIER ASBAAQ OF AALA HAQAIQ AFTER RECEIVING MISAQ FROM THE STUDENTS.
(ON THIS EXALTED POSITION ABI ABDILLAH AL HUSAIN APPOINTED HIS HALF BROTHER MUHAMMED BIN HANAFIYYAH PRIOR TO START JOURNEY TOWARDS KERBALA, WITH EXPLICIT WILL THAT WHEN ALI IBN AL HUSAIN RETURN MADINAH HE SHOULD HANDOVER THIS AMANAT OF IMAMAT TO HIM, WHICH HE FOLLOWED).
You seem very behind times. This is discussed openly, not just in haqqaiq sabaaks, but in general lectures. The transformation is really very interesting to watch. The first claim is that a mustawda imam is only in charge of 2 of the 4 offices of the Imam. However, in the absence of the Imam, the da'i is in charge of all four of the offices. Hence, according to this logic, a da'i al-mutlaq is actually higher in position to a mustawda imam. The next astonishing thing is that the mad-mullahs claim that Imam Hassan ibn Ali was just a mustawda imam! The logical conclusion, which they do not articulate explicitly, is the da'i is actually higher than Imam Hassan! I mean, how absurd can one get? Imam Hassain is one of the Panjatan, explicitly made so by the Qur'an itself. Comparison with da'i can not be made. It is just absurd.

I also once mentioned here that in a sabak (in which only one other person was besides me), the guy made a claim that SMB is "rabb". On questioning him further he backed off, but could not give an adequate explanation when I pushed him to tell me exactly what he meant.

No doubt that Muffadul Saifuddin and his brothers and uncles are perpetuating a massive fraud and disemboweling the whole religion. It will be interesting to see what comes next.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 am

Biradar wrote:
Nafisa wrote:IT IS ONLY SHORT TIME MATTER THAT HE WILL REVAIL AMONG ABDES THAT HE IS MASTAWDA (TRUSTEE) IMAM. ALI ASGHAR AND QASIM, UNCLE OF MS OPENLY DISCUSSED THIS POSITION IS FOR DAI IN THIER ASBAAQ OF AALA HAQAIQ AFTER RECEIVING MISAQ FROM THE STUDENTS.
You seem very behind times. This is discussed openly, not just in haqqaiq sabaaks, but in general lectures. The transformation is really very interesting to watch. The first claim is that a mustawda imam is only in charge of 2 of the 4 offices of the Imam. However, in the absence of the Imam, the da'i is in charge of all four of the offices. Hence, according to this logic, a da'i al-mutlaq is actually higher in position to a mustawda imam. The next astonishing thing is that the mad-mullahs claim that Imam Hassan ibn Ali was just a mustawda imam! The logical conclusion, which they do not articulate explicitly, is the da'i is actually higher than Imam Hassan! I mean, how absurd can one get? Imam Hassain is one of the Panjatan, explicitly made so by the Qur'an itself. Comparison with da'i can not be made. It is just absurd.

I also once mentioned here that in a sabak (in which only one other person was besides me), the guy made a claim that SMB is "rabb". On questioning him further he backed off, but could not give an adequate explanation when I pushed him to tell me exactly what he meant.

No doubt that Muffadul Saifuddin and his brothers and uncles are perpetuating a massive fraud and disemboweling the whole religion. It will be interesting to see what comes next.
Is this not the concept of Ila hul Ard? From some haqeekat book, the name of which eludes me for now, backed up by the Aya - 'huw al lazi "fi smaa'e ilah w fil arde ilah" w huwa l 3leem ul hakeem' From which DBs selectively pick up the portion in double quotes to justify the claim.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:43 am

Biradar have you lifted anything but your tongue for the reform movement! Regardless of your view about petitions effectiveness or irrelevance of 1000 signatories. ..what have you done of material impact.

Show your credentials before questioning others commitment. Your failure to answer is obvious

What use is your assumed knowledge. ..if it is of no good or constructive purpose

You seem to be those who spend most of their time criticising others, whether it is their knowledge, writing skills , etc have your words in everytbing to comment on but when it comes to heavy lifting or engaging you have it hard ...next time I will ignore you.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 am

Bohra spring wrote:Blah blah blah
Listen, you pompous fatuous fool. You think writing a petition or change.org nonsense writeup is going to make any difference? Yes, I will criticize idiots like you, who are the real reason why reform is not possible. You think a change.org petition is a life-time achievement or something!

You are a spineless fool who hides behind ignorance, and so when the mullah comes knocking you are completely unable to do anything but wiffle-waffle as you have zero knowledge to counter their claim. You have made laughable suggestions here, which people have pointed out to you several time, but you persist in your foolishness.

As to my qualifications: first, who are you to ask me this? As I said, don't be a pompous fool. My family and I are at the fore-front of this battle, and we have suffered greatly. We have been at the forefront, since the time of the four ustads who got kicked out of the jaamia, who were close family friends and we suffered from guilt-by-association. The power of our words is probably beyond your puny mind, and even now these words are a family name for most Bohras, including ones in small villages and towns, and not just rich internet warriors. Yes, I did not do stupid things like change.org petition, or persist in remaining ignorant, keep patronizing the mad-mullahs and then wring your hands about how bad they were. When you have family members beaten, socially boycotted, goons come to your house to burn it down, have your life threatened, all for words written, come talk to me. Meanwhile, shoo away.
Last edited by Biradar on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Biradar wrote:

Not happening with my will. But I have family to listen to. I have got my wife over now to my point of view. But parents remain strong followers.

There are certain things that one is compelled to do. But then getting on forums, whatsapp groups, social media where opinions can be galvanized is a strong part of bringing down the empire. As they say there is safety in numbers. Businesses depend on the community and economic security is the biggest reason why people don't open up.
I understand your difficulty and the family pressure. That's precisely the reason why Kothar has thrived for so long. It is a classic tactic, to put pressure on individuals via family, business ties and other social bonds. They know that people prefer the comforts of a happy family, rather than face the discomfort of being different, of rocking the boat. I sympathize with your completely, and I wish you the best.

However, the danger is not as big as you make it out to be, specially if you don't say anything explicitly against the Kothari mullahs. A first step would be quietly pull out your kid(s) from the madrassa and then stop patronizing the jamaat by the simple act of cutting down your attendance to a bare minimum and then zero. If you feel the need to have some religion in your life, you can do things at home. Use the resources from the Fatimidawat website, or other Shia or even Sunni sources. It will bring your family closer to you, and away from the mullahs. You may even consider joining Fatemidawat: the pressure to do anything is minimal, and you will earn peace of mind in a friendly and happy environment.

Meanwhile, just being here is a good first step, even though the debate may be a little acrimonious at times. At least you get a chance to mingle with like-minded individuals. Hopefully, you will be able to get out of this mess soon.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:50 am

Again Biradar, if you haven't read my post where I mentioned Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Here it is -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&p=162729&hilit=maslow#p162729

What you are saying is not in human nature. Not all people are born like Gandhi, Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela! Human's nature is always to seek comfort. In countries like India, Pakistan, Middle East (labour class abdes), people have to fight for their next meal and other basic necessities that is they have to fight for their survival. In such circumstances, it is very difficult according to nature (I hope you believe in mother nature/Qudrat) to be rebellious.
Biradar wrote:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 am

To all those who keep on making excuses about their family connection to get out of the yolk of slavery. Here is the interesting facts s
The Pargati Mandal movement was started in Bombay, India and was started by people of means who paid heavy price,it was Nomaan Contractor, Asgharali Engineer, Akberali Kazi and Rangoonwala Family. All these people had a comfortable life and they did not have to stir the pot but they did. So let us not make excuses that people living in Western countries can get away while people residing in India and other countries can not do it. Saif Insaf is still residing in Mumbai and everyone knows his address because of his resilience Kothari Goons know not to tangle him or others like him

Come to current situation, person who had a fantastic life and still could have enjoyed Yazidi life style in Saify Mahal but gave up because he stood for the principle and is still being castigated by SMS and even some times by SKQ, I am of course talking about Taizoon Shakir, he paid and continues to pay a price for his principal but he is at peace with himself for the principles

One does not need to be Gandhi or Nelson Mandela but then you do not have the right to whine about it either.

Remember what Tippu Sultan used to say

1.It is better to die before you bend your knees before your enemy.
2. One day of lion is better than the hundred days of jackal.
3. Save me from friends, I will defend against my enemies.
4. The real joy of life is to combat difficulties and miseries with firm determination.

.but what do the Slave ROTI makers know....

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:18 pm

That's what I was saying as per Maslow's hierarchy of needs, most people are fighting for their day to day survival, they have no motivations to oppose or rebel. The people you have mentioned who rebelled are people of means as per your post!
SBM wrote:To all those who keep on making excuses about their family connection to get out of the yolk of slavery. Here is the interesting facts s
The Pargati Mandal movement was started in Bombay, India and was started by people of means who paid heavy price,it was Nomaan Contractor, Asgharali Engineer, Akberali Kazi and Rangoonwala Family. All these people had a comfortable life and they did not have to stir the pot but they did. So let us not make excuses that people living in Western countries can get away while people residing in India and other countries can not do it. Saif Insaf is still residing in Mumbai and everyone knows his address because of his resilience Kothari Goons know not to tangle him or others like him

Come to current situation, person who had a fantastic life and still could have enjoyed Yazidi life style in Saify Mahal but gave up because he stood for the principle and is still being castigated by SMS and even some times by SKQ, I am of course talking about Taizoon Shakir, he paid and continues to pay a price for his principal but he is at peace with himself for the principles

One does not need to be Gandhi or Nelson Mandela but then you do not have the right to whine about it either.

Remember what Tippu Sultan used to say

1.It is better to die before you bend your knees before your enemy.
2. One day of lion is better than the hundred days of jackal.
3. Save me from friends, I will defend against my enemies.
4. The real joy of life is to combat difficulties and miseries with firm determination.

.but what do the Slave ROTI makers know....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 pm

And you missed my point
These people of means could have filled the coffers of Kothari Goons but decided not to and instead faced Baraat and destruction of their businesses while people who have not much to loose borrow money under Qard E Hassanah to pay Ziyafaats and Wajebaats.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:06 pm

dawedaar wrote:That's what I was saying as per Maslow's hierarchy of needs, most people are fighting for their day to day survival, they have no motivations to oppose or rebel. The people you have mentioned who rebelled are people of means as per your post!
I do not think you quite understand how "rebellion" works. No one is asking anyone to take pitchforks and fire to the mullahs. The suggestion is very, very simple: just stop going to the events. Thats all. Once attendance drops dramatically, the Amils funding will drop and they will try and soften their tactics. In addition to not going, a few handful are required to be more proactive and try and oppose the Amil and Kothar. One way to do that is to start ones own meetings for religious purposes, do things without razaa and, best option, just join Fatemidawat. I am not suggesting the latter for everyone. Just a handful. Most people will be passive, and that is fine. However, by going to events you are actively supporting the Kothar. At that point you loose the right to complain.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:43 pm

wishful thinking. From what I hear; the mumineen are brainwashed to the extent that they are willing to leave their families most honoured tradition of pehli raat thaal rasaam and find out where ashura mela will be this year and rush their even before the 1st of moharram. Usually the whole family gathers around the bohri new year eve thaal rasaam to enjoy the various kinds of delicacies . This has been always a looking forward to tradition. this year I hear abdes and amtes just waiting for the announcement so , if they have to, they will leave their family and rush to wherever the moharram mela will be. how can you conquer such blind foolishness?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 am

Looks like some abde has used his/her imagination to draft this in retaliation of what GM had posted! Abdes would be thinking that this is real but don't think so this is going to happen!

Mola toh mola che
Mufaddal mola ye karam eneh ehsan farmaweeh ne bayan karu che koe pan moujeh na Muhurum na 10 dinoh tak Bhaisaboh qasreali na saheboh aneh Amiloh khidmatguzaroh Najwa nahi lae ekram nahi lae jaman aneh majlisoh na Salam nahi lae ..jamat commiteeyoh tanzimoh jamat na koe pan lawazam jaman na jamatkhana neeh lagat bhadooh nahi lae..aneh sadah jamanoh momin banaweh ..aneh sagla ne 5 wakat ni namaz masjidoh ma padeh aneh fakat imam hussain ns bayan siwayi koe bayan na kareh
Aah amal ne takidan karwanooh nooh mola ye hukum kidoh che...aah message ne sagla mojeh na khidmatguzaroh ne forward karo aneh takidan tambeh kaw chooh Amal karso karsoh aneh karawjoh imam hussain na wasila theeh ghani ghani ghani ghani barakat thaseh..
Mola toh mola che ..mola nooh ehsaan ehsaan ehsaan che
ghulam muhammed wrote:Baithe hai dil me Ishq-e-Imam liye bagair
Koi kaam nahi karte salam liye bagair
Woh humko kya sikhaayenge Azadari-ye-Hussain
Jo mimbar pe nahi baithte Ikraam liye bagair !!

New

Unread post by New » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Open Letter Officials of Educational Intuitions (August 2015)
Concerning the Fatwa of Sayedna Muffadal Saifuddin

I am not based in India. We have a number of discussions going on here. Muffy will ignore them. Please, send this letter to Mumbai Mirror and also to all Schools in Mumbai and else where. Please, modify as needed for other countries and states.

Let us not muffy get away with this.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cove ... 407367.cms
NO SCHOOL FOR 10 DAYS; MUHARRAM PRAYERS ARE A MUST, SAYS SYEDNA

By Lata Mishra & Jyoti Shelar, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 9, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, the spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community, has made the 10-day mourning period for Muharram starting October 14 compulsory for followers. A notice issued by the Syedna Trust last week states that children would have to stay at home for prayers and has advised parents to apply for leave, both at schools and their offices. The notice states that those not following the diktat could face consequences.

There are approximately 2.5 lakh Dawoodi Bohras in Mumbai and the notice is being mailed in batches to their homes. The process started last week.

Although Qureshi Raghib, the Dawoodi Bohra community spokesperson, refused to comment on the issue, a member from Andheri confirmed the same to Mumbai Mirror. "Muharram is a very important time for any Shia not only in Mumbai but across the world.

Our Syedna has always asked us to attend the 10 day long prayers but this year he has made it compulsory. Everyone has to attend for all 10 days without fail," he said.

Some members of the community voiced their dissent over making the period of mourning compulsory. They said there are rumours that members who don't attend the prayer on all days could face cancellation of their e-Jamaat cards. The blocking of the card means that the person cannot enter any mosque or religious gathering where access is controlled through the card.

A member from Mazagaon told Mumbai Mirror: "Prayers during Muharram have always been optional and I see no reason to make it compulsory now. My husband works in a private firm and it is very difficult for him to ask for leave for ten days. Even schools are reluctant towards granting leave for such a long period of time since the students miss classes and find it difficult to catch up."

Shortly after receiving the notice, parents have started applying for leave to avoid objection from the school authorities later. "We don't want a repeat of what happened during Laylat al-Qadr where the principal had punished students who missed school on July 9. Parents are thus applying for leave from this month itself," said a parent whose daughter studies at St. Agnes School in Byculla.

Laylat al-Qadr, or the 'Night of Power', is a very significant event for Muslims and is considered the most auspicious period to pray for forgiveness.

Another parent whose daughters study in St Mary's school in Mazgaon confirmed the receipt of the notice which came on Thursday. "Muharram is an important event in our community where we pray and mourn from morning till evening. It is difficult for the children to attend classes in school during this period. The state government grants leave to schools for festival like Ganesh Chaturthi and Christmas.

Why should we not get holidays for an event as important as Muharram," she asked.

Messages about the notice have been circulating on social media. One such message states that in case parents face difficulties in getting leave sanctioned, they can use the Jamaat letterhead from the community's education officer and submit the application to the principal.

Dear Sir:
As a concerned citizen I would like to bring to your attention that if you comply with this Edict (Fatwa), you will be violating:
1. The Indian Constitution and the recent Supreme Court ruling.
2. The trust the Society and the parents have put in you and your institution for providing a high quality education.
You also may be liable for breaking school policies and as a consequence legal action may be taken against you if the students suffer a setback.

Please, consider this: The pupils have no one to protect them as their parents may be under tremendous pressure as well. My request to you is very simple “NO”. Please, report any inappropriate action to the media.
Please, Note that there is Muharram as a one day holiday. If every religion, sect, sub sect, tribe want their holidays, we will be closing 365 days. Also parents should evaluate their priorities. The religious school of Bohras in Surat would welcome them with open arms.

New

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015 Stop Mad Muffy

Unread post by New » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Please,use this short version on Whatsup for world wide circulation. Stop, stop befor he drags you down. He has no education and no regards for education...Business and service people, you are on your own and use your common sense and better judgement.

Open Letter Officials of Educational Intuitions (August 2015)
Concerning the Fatwa of Sayedna Muffadal Saifuddin
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cove ... 407367.cms
NO SCHOOL FOR 10 DAYS; MUHARRAM PRAYERS ARE A MUST, SAYS SYEDNA

Dear Sir / Madam
As a concerned citizen I would like to bring to your attention that if you comply with this Edict (Fatwa), you will be violating:
1. The Indian Constitution and the recent Supreme Court ruling.
2. The trust the Society and the parents have put in you and your institution for providing a high quality education.
You also may be liable for breaking school policies and as a consequence legal action may be taken against you if the students suffer a setback.
Please, consider this: The pupils have no one to protect them as their parents may be under tremendous pressure as well. My request to you is very simple “NO”. Please, report any inappropriate action to the media.
Please, Note that there is Muharram as a one day holiday. If every religion, sect, sub sect, tribe want their holidays, we will be closing 365 days. Also parents should evaluate their priorities. The religious school of Bohras in Surat would welcome them with open arms.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:12 pm

New
My question if Parents do not want their children to go to school for those 9 days, what is School going to do?
It seems the focus is on the wrong people. It should be the parents who should send their children to school and if Kothari Goons take any action they should consider filling Police Report or to the Civil Right Organizations.
A school can not force against the Parent's wishes, PERIOD.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Kothar is hell bent on bringing up the count. None of our community properties are safe. Dont you worry about our religion, it has been poisoned two three generations ago.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:12 pm

In smaller towns, the principal of the school where abde kids attend in large numbers (especially convent ones) are quite frustrated when abde parents petition for leave frequently. This affects admission of future abde kids who are not favored anymore by the schools. Same thing happens with Employers (Shops) who don't prefer to hire abde salesman because of all this!
SBM wrote:New
My question if Parents do not want their children to go to school for those 9 days, what is School going to do?
It seems the focus is on the wrong people. It should be the parents who should send their children to school and if Kothari Goons take any action they should consider filling Police Report or to the Civil Right Organizations.
A school can not force against the Parent's wishes, PERIOD.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Nafisa wrote:ZIKRE HUSAIN IS VERY PRECIOUS FOR EACH MUMIN BUT EXPOLITATION ON THE NAME OF HUSAIN IS ONLY DONE BY THE SUCESSOR OF YAZID. TODAY IF ANYONE WANT TO SEE YAZID OF OUR TIME SEE MUFADDL SAIFUDDIN. ALL MERITS OF BANI UMAYYAH ARE VISIBLE IN HIS CHARACTER. IT IS ONLY SHORT TIME MATTER THAT HE WILL REVAIL AMONG ABDES THAT HE IS MASTAWDA (TRUSTEE) IMAM. ALI ASGHAR AND QASIM, UNCLE OF MS OPENLY DISCUSSED THIS POSITION IS FOR DAI IN THIER ASBAAQ OF AALA HAQAIQ AFTER RECEIVING MISAQ FROM THE STUDENTS.

MUFADDAL IS "TAGHUT" NUMBER SEVEN, FROM ABDULQADIR NAJMUDDIN. HE HAS CROSSED ALL LIMITS AND TURNED COMMUNITY INTO CULT OF MUSHRIK. WHAT ANYONE CAN EXPECT FROM SON OF MUAVIYYA? CAN HE INVITE YOU TOWARDS THE PATH OF HUSAIN?
If he is to be declared as imam then i have nothing to do with dawoodi bohra whatsoever.
We can't have bambo dumb mumbling lisping stuttering imam who reads from a script like a talking parrot
Imam for me is a noble person with modest character who is willing to speak with each and every follower in a humble way.
Once he is declared imam i am sure we ll banned for hajj and umrah.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Once he is declared imam i am sure we ll banned for hajj and umrah.
Well that has not happened for Agha Khani Community, they do have a living Imam