Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:07 am

I have chacked from the Kuthari, Shk. Mufaddal Diwan and Shk.Saifuddin Rasheed Hyderabadi Ustad Jamea Surat through telephonic conversation, both confirmed that Badri Lacewala, Don of Surat was trained by Shk. Muhammed Poonawala. Finally Badrujamali and Jafar us Sadiq took his audition,
One Shia Aalim told me that according to the Law of Islam Badri Lacewala is out of the fold of Islam and according to "Daem ul Islam" he is Wajib ul Qatl, if he is in Muslim state.
Shia will not spare him and one shia Aalim told me the days are near when entry in Najaf and Karbala will declare Ban for Dawoodi Bohras.
Ye Dai Tu Qaum Ku Marwa Kar Hee Dam Lega ?

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:56 am

Nafisa wrote:I have chacked from the Kuthari, Shk. Mufaddal Diwan and Shk.Saifuddin Rasheed Hyderabadi Ustad Jamea Surat through telephonic conversation, both confirmed that Badri Lacewala, Don of Surat was trained by Shk. Muhammed Poonawala. Finally Badrujamali and Jafar us Sadiq took his audition,
One Shia Aalim told me that according to the Law of Islam Badri Lacewala is out of the fold of Islam and according to "Daem ul Islam" he is Wajib ul Qatl, if he is in Muslim state.
Shia will not spare him and one shia Aalim told me the days are near when entry in Najaf and Karbala will declare Ban for Dawoodi Bohras.
Any luck to get that telephonic conversation?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:09 am

Through your writing it looks that you are insider
Go and ask from the team of Jafar us Sadiq
It is not a difficult job
Late Dai Burhanuddin recited Lanat upon Kulufa, in a Muslim dominated area, due to which spoiled more than 270 shops and 500 houses. Burhanuddin didnt pay a single rs to the victams. When they visited Saify Mahal for help, Kutharis said loudly: O Maloono Tamne Sharam Nathi Awti, Arey Karbala Ma Sagla Husain Par Fida Thaee Gaya Hata , Jaan Maal See. Aney Tamney Dawat Khatir Thori Takleef Phnch to Chillawi Rahya Choo.
Now Badri Lacewala crossed all limits and committed Tauheen of Panjatan
Open Shirk and his words explained that Allah has no concern in Dawoodi Bohras Aqaid
Only Taher Saifuddin, Muhammed Burhanuddin and Mufaddal is "Malike Yaumiddin"
Qasim Hakimuddin and Aliasghar Kalimuddin teach this lesson of Shirk in thier Asbaaq, round the year.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:42 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Nafisa wrote:I have chacked from the Kuthari, Shk. Mufaddal Diwan and Shk.Saifuddin Rasheed Hyderabadi Ustad Jamea Surat through telephonic conversation, both confirmed that Badri Lacewala, Don of Surat was trained by Shk. Muhammed Poonawala. Finally Badrujamali and Jafar us Sadiq took his audition,
actually we dont have moral right to go for moula ali ziyarat our life style is of mawiya

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Tamee mola ne manochoe. First thing that come out of the kothari mafia's mouth. Be it amil or his chamcha. It means take it or leave it. don't ask any questions.

You think Rukaiyya Behan will get any satisfaction with the answer. You are not suppose to questions. Shut up and sit down.

They will send you some Shifa water. honey, atto and maybe a picture for your trouble. You can pick this up from your amil for a hefty salam. The whole packet will weigh few ounces.

Khuda in Khabisoun ka sukoon cheein le.

Almost forgot Shiekh badri na mo ma jahroo.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:39 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Ruqaiya ben,

Did you have any luck? Sorry, I am checking in after many weeks.

My sense is that this person also spoke equally bad or worse stuff in the Zikra majlis in April/May 2015. So people/the powers that be knew how this person speaks. That he has a foul mouth. However, he was still allowed to speak in "prime time". It tells me that the powers that be wanted him to speak.

If you did not hear anything back, I even wonder if he has been asked to do the "dirty work"? That he is basically saying what they want to say, but they cannot say.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:21 pm

All the off topic posts moved here:
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=10979

think

Re: Do we really need a Dai?

Unread post by think » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:34 pm

The moharram tamasha , this year in Houston has opened the eyes of many a abdes. They thought they were coming for barakat and shiofa and would enjoy first class treatedment coming from every corner of the globe. They had a surprise waiting for them. They were asked to donate in every kind of scheme and some were watching the vaez from their hotel rooms.