Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Received from a very reliable source.

"ITS or someone from Texas or elsewhere with multiple caller IDs have been calling innocent mumineen in USA asking them where they listened to waaz last couple days, whether they view online vaaz from Fatemidawat.com or not, go to any other gatherings, and why they aren't in Houston yet. They will keep calling until everyone comes to Houston. If you wish to not talk to them you can tell them to place you on the Do Not Call list. "

alivasan

Re: Ashara oppression!

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:18 am

Al-Noor wrote:I dont have any issue for not going to work if it was all about Imam Hussain and his gam/matam.

but here story is some thing different, here this guy is more interested to show his power and how he can do what ever he wants and how he can have impact on people life. he wants to see how many rebels he has in community and finally he will try to get rid of them in every possible way, he just wants to see how many has guts to oppose his tyranny and for all this he is using Imam Hussain name and trying to show he is just calling for imam.

very interesting game he is playing here, trying to show himself pious and also trying to knock out all the rebel in the community.

moron is trying to hit two birds with single stone....but it doesn't matters his foul game will fall on his face.
"ek teer se do nishan" about hidden agenda and mis use of holy immam hussains name

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:44 am

SBM wrote:
. . . They will keep calling until everyone comes to Houston. If you wish to not talk to them you can tell them to place you on the Do Not Call list. "
This seems like standard operating procedure many of my friends in USA are getting these calls and are just used to it.

Like the frog in the lukewarm water who gets accustomed to very s-l-o-w-l-y increasing temperatures until boiling hot, and doesn't jump out.
They are being pestered - by anonymous callers who they believe have been spurred on by their mafia relatives. "Take vacation" " call in sick" say " death in family" -but come to Houston.

Some also had unannounced group of visitors - sheikhs aamils in big numbers show up at their doorstep - with "Maula no hukum chey".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 am

Add to that many in USA were even offered free airline tickets since many local Aamils were told NOT to come to Houston instead put in their local jamaat and do the khidmat. Those Aamils and their families had no choice and they wanted to lure other Mumineens (sic) to attend Houston Tamasha as SMS Mafia is keeping tab on Aaamils to see who brings the most from North America to Houston.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Newly build Marriot on I-10 got flooded as Abdes washed and hanged clothes on rope tied to sprinkle.
Elevator shut down due to electric shock. People had to use stairways. Transport is complete mess. Many who were planning to go later have cancelled their plans. Coventry hill residents where the masjid is situated has complained to the City to take action due to massive traffic mess. Houston Abdes image is totally shattered.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:40 pm

A friends daughter who lives in Houston in a two bdr apt has fifteen guests. She has 2 kids of her own.

Another acquaintance of my wife in similar situation has 17 people as guests.

Moula no karam che.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Huzurala TUS performed Iftetah of Masjid-e-Mohammadi Houston on Pehli Raat 1437H

29th Zilhajj, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Ashara Mubaraka 1437h Qarzan hasanah in Saify mohallah Ratlam M.P

4th Moharram, 1437

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Ashara Mubaraka 1437h Qarzan Hasanah in Tanga,Tanzania

3rd Moharram, 1437

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 pm

HOUSTON CARNIVAL !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Please for God sake do not use your ITS card for any reason.

It has all vital financial, economic and social information.

You are willingly giving your life info while scanning the card. And, more important, it is passing in the hands, where no security of your valuable information.

This card, once scanned will pass your where about to the scanning office 7/24 Hours.

Akber Hakim, IT expert, San Jose,CA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:13 pm

ABDES TRYING FOR ACCOMODATION IN HOUSTON

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:00 am

It's taherabad office....not houston
ghulam muhammed wrote:ABDES TRYING FOR ACCOMODATION IN HOUSTON

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Please for God sake do not use your ITS card for any reason.

You are willingly giving your life info while scanning the card. And, more important, it is passing in the hands, where no security of your valuable information.

This card, once scanned will pass your where about to the scanning office 7/24 Hours.

Tell Akber Hakim to relax, Abde voluntarily wants their morela to know their where about, so they are willingly passing all informations to unsafe hands.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:37 am

Taherabad or Burhanpur?
gulam_parinda wrote:It's taherabad office....not houston
ghulam muhammed wrote:ABDES TRYING FOR ACCOMODATION IN HOUSTON

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:30 am

What a low point in our community

One needs a membership card to get access to religious observation of Muharram

Did Hussein AS ask his ashaba for membership

Really who is now being an obstacle to Hussein zikr, shame on Mufadal

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:35 am

Forwarded as recieved from a friend
Salaam o alaikum,
Dear Amil sahib,

I came to know that yesterday you called my mother and inquired that why me and my wife are not attending waez and that we should come for waez. Dear Amil sahib I have no regrets in doing so and I am taking my time to put these points so that you can understand very well why I am not attending waez and other majlises anymore.

From the day syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin has occupied dawat seat I don’t find dawoodi bohra community religious anymore, I also see that the funds which are being collected from the community are misused and there is no accountability at all. I have been closely following all the activities of Syedna Mufaddal from last 3 years and I find things are getting worst day by day. There are no free hospitals, schools, orphanage which can support the poor of the community. I myself is a zakir a Hussain and you can understand I am not attending waez so I must be having some valid points behind it.

I don’t see our leader is following teachings of panjatan paak any more, he is more interested in touring the world rather than taking care of destitute and the poor of our community. I am also deeply hurt to see my bohra brothers in third world countries suffering a lot while kothar enjoys comfort and most amil and their family enjoys money and fame.
I can no more follow your religious sermons when I know you are not following what you preach, hereby I am submitting my E jamaat card and I am withdrawing my name from your dawat books.

Please try to take this letter seriously and if possible convey my message to bohra leader.

Deeply hurt Ex-bohra
Ali

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:49 am

Al-Noor wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Please for God sake do not use your ITS card for any reason.

Tell Akber Hakim to relax, Abde voluntarily wants their morela to know their where about, so they are willingly passing all informations to unsafe hands.

give me shout if you want entire ITS database last updated as of may 2015 hacked from mustufa manek of ITS dept in badrimahal.

why so much noise around ITS scanning..has it been linked to ur credit card,bank account that you guys are so making so much noise.it just captures attendence that too there are many operational problems faced in mumbai centers where the attendance is not updated instantly. now , regarding personal data like its no,hof,linked members,location etc it no surprise that this otherwise called confidential sensitive information is also available with qutbi bohras as also copy with reformist group...so take it easy who you are and where you go to listen vaiez is already compromised

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 am

just to add to this the infrastructure which hosts ITS database is very naive with many security loopholes. the data center is not well protected and access is available easily upon requests to all IT vendors.

access to ITS database using QJ's retina for authentication is proposed in next major rollout of ITS where access will be limited based on retina two factor authentcation..proposed voice password is "manek123, this is QJ chor"

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 am

Chalo Ae Pyaara Azizo Chalo Uloom e Huda na chuni lo Gulo

Woh Dasmi Moharram Taraf Bas Walo Husaini Zikar na Lani lo Phalo

Mumineen Mukhleseein Muminaat MUskhlisaat, Ehle Wala e Dallas

America ni Zameen ni Khush Naseeb che kay Husain Imam na Dai aa Zameen ma Husain Imam na Ghum Matam ane Bukaa na Khaima yahan Houston ma lagaya che. Ye Qismat par apan sagla jitnu naaz kariye itnu kam che.

Husain na Dai ane Waris Maulana Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS apne dekhwa ne apnu matam ane bukaa dekhawa ne yahan tashreef laya che.

Apan sagla Dallas na Mumineen ziyadah naseeb daar che apan Houston si ghana qareeb che.

Aaje 5mi Raat che ane Dallas na aksar (almost) Mumineen Houston pohnchi gaya che. Khuda tamne sagla ne aa Haqiqee Haj karwoo Mubarak Mohanna kare.

Te saath koi Mumin koi sabab si Houston pohnchi na saka hoi tu ehne Mamlook e Syedna TUS Maulana taraf si amil ni hesiyat si ehne kahu chu kay aa Maula nu chehro je Husainee Chehro che ye Noor dekhwane Houston zaroor pohnchi jajo.. Tamari Saaadat na darwaza khuli jaase. Hum Ghum Door thai jaase. Mushkilyo asaan thai jaase.

Ane aa amar ma apnna gaam nu count 100% thai jai te wastay Dallas na har eik Mumin eik bija ne yaari dejo, Koi mumin bhai missing hoi tu ehni khabar giri karjo ane eik bija nu haath pakri lejo. Maula ghana khush thase ane Dua farmause, tamaro bero paar thai jaase.

Koi Mumin ne Ashara Mubarakah ma Houston pohanchwa ma koi Atkaman hoi, Obstacle hoi, Hurdles hoi tu Mamlook e Syedna TUS ne dallasamil@alvazarat.org par email na zaria personally khabar karjo. Mara si je bani sakse ye karis.

Khuda na Nazdeek yej Dua che kay Khuda aa dino Dallas na har eik Mumin ne Karbala (kay je Houston ma che ) wahan pohnchawi de ane eik aansu nikali ne Jannat ataa kari de. Ane ghum ni Daulat hamesha baaqi rakhay.

Khuda Husain na Dai Maulana Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ni umre shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraaz kare. Ameen.

Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:18 pm

KOTHARI NEW SCHEME TO MAKE MILLIONS IN INDIA IN ASHURA
Based on the information received; almost all the Mazar Sharifs including Galiyakot, Burhanpur, Ujjain, Rampura, and so on are overcrowded during this Ashura.

The Kothar has ordered almost all the Dawoodi Bohras of small towns; where no Janab are being posted for Ashura Waez to go to the nearby Mazar Sharif and stay there for 12 diwas during the Ashura.

In these Mazars, wealthy Abdes have already booked the Ashura Niyaz from their behalf, but all the Mominins who stay there will have to pay the hefty charges of the rooms, plus hoob for the niyaz and several other funds during the Ashura. If this is not enough, due to too much demand, 3-4 families are being pushed in one room in almost all the Mazars; which will make millions and crores of rupees income from these Mazras; which normally used to remian vacant during the Ashura time.

It is also understood that the Houston Jumat has booked almost all the known hotels and motels around the city, and have charged hefty rate to minimum 2-3 families per room. The money were collected in India from the Abdes. Many are still wondering on several airports for proper documents of their accommodation in Houston. It will become a criminal offense, if someone will report the over-crowding to the health department.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:10 am

Got tip off from a very reliable source that latest going rate for Qadam at home has topped $253,000 and the ghetas are dying to get slaughtered at that price as well!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 am

alivasan wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: Tell Akber Hakim to relax, Abde voluntarily wants their morela to know their where about, so they are willingly passing all informations to unsafe hands.

give me shout if you want entire ITS database last updated as of may 2015 hacked from mustufa manek of ITS dept in badrimahal.

why so much noise around ITS scanning..has it been linked to ur credit card,bank account that you guys are so making so much noise.it just captures attendence that too there are many operational problems faced in mumbai centers where the attendance is not updated instantly. now , regarding personal data like its no,hof,linked members,location etc it no surprise that this otherwise called confidential sensitive information is also available with qutbi bohras as also copy with reformist group...so take it easy who you are and where you go to listen vaiez is already compromised
Dear Alivasan,
Forget the entire database. Can you provide just one piece of data?
The number of card holding bohras?
I would really appreciate that.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:31 am

It won't matter. They can print and add any number of cards. Who can verify or refute.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 pm

INSPECTING THE LAVISH FOOD FROM HIS PALKHI !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:04 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:07 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

FANCY DRESS COMPETITION DURING GHAM-E-HUSAIN IN HOUSTON CARNIVAL

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 pm

HOUSTON MOHURRUM CARNIVAL PURPOSE REVEALED !! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm

ROVA JEVU MOOH !!

''
''
''
''

HASVA JEVU MOOH !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:57 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Rajkot ni Najmi Tanzeem ye aaje announce kidhu ke HOUSTON ma jaman maate Ek Thaal na Rs.500/- nu Ek Unit mutaabik adaa kare !!