Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Looking at the Houston Tamasha and the manner in which certain Bohras choose to succumb to the pressure of the corrupt clergy, Iam compelled to post an article which I had posted in Jan 2013 and which describes the current situation meticulously. This article must have been missed by many new forum members :-

A Community Of Sheep Will Beget Leaders Of Wolves

Act 1 :

Let me tell you a story about an old man who lived in a small village somewhere that does not matter. It all began when the man’s sons came to him and told him that some people from the neighbouring village had stolen a chicken from their farm. The old man told his sons to go after the thieves and recover the chicken.

The sons said, “Father, it’s only one chicken. We have hundreds of chicken. One won’t make a difference.” The old man said, “Do what you please.” A few days later, the thieves stole a goat. Once again the old man told his sons to not let them get away with it. The sons said that they have dozens of goats and it’s not worth the trouble. The next week it was a horse. Once again the sons rationalized it away saying that they still had six horses that the farm needs. Finally, the next week the sons came back to report to the old man and said, “Father, our sister has been abducted. What shall we do?” The old man said, “It’s too late. You should have recovered the chicken. Now there’s nothing you can do.”

Act 2:

Bohra community's appointed Dai is Mohammed Burhanuddin saab. Under his watch, the most egregiously blatant instances of corruption have taken place. His zaadas and other office holders have been involved in acts of dawat
malfeasance that are stunningly incredible — but for at least a significant segment of Bohras, it is quite alright. They appear to take it as if it’s nothing out of the ordinary. The clergy is going about the rape of the land and the people just lay back and supinely accept it. We are talking figuratively about rape but the Dai’s misgovernance has descended into literal rape. Not just rape, gang rape. Not just gang rape, it has finally hit (one hopes) the rock bottom into murderous gang rape.

Act 3:

They first stole a chicken.

The Dawat under Taher Saifuddin saab was involved in corruption, malpractices, inhuman and unislamic acts. The news papers and some reformists reported it. The Dai responded saying that the reporters and reformists were being silly since he is the sole owner of his follower's jaan and maal and there’s nothing to get all excited about.

Act 4;

Then they stole a goat.

Taher Saifuddin saab’s son, Mohammed Burhanuddin saab found more innovative ways to loot bohras, thus making dawat office attractive to the most criminally corrupt. The Bohras still did not disapprove. They in fact justified his actions by throwing more money at his feet . The stage was set for horse thieves.

Act 5:

Some people started waking up to the reality. They realized that somehow the system was not working. They heard the call from a chosen few and gathered to register their protest. Then kothar followed the time-worn strategy of attack being the best form of defense. They sent in their baton-wielding volunters and the crowds — and many protestors beat a hasty retreat.

The lesson the Dai and his zaadas learned was that it does not take a whole lot to put the people in their place — the place of course being that the people in saifee/badri mahal are the rulers and the people are serfs.

Act 6:

It tickles me no end when I hear talk about present day Bohras being Islamic and a sect with educated, succesful and modern people universally. Every adult has brains and therefore is in some sense responsible for the kind of Dawat. In my opinion, present day Bohraism is a kakistocracy — dawat ruled by the most corrupt and the least principled. Bohras freely follow these people. And among the dawat administrators are criminals who have been charged of human rights abuse and mass mismanagement of dawat funds. The guys who gang raped the unfortunate woman on the bus in New Delhi a few days ago share at least some of the characteristics of the Bohra clergy: their criminality. A significant numbers of Bohras BLINDLY follow these kinds of criminals.

Act 7:

The Dai, the Mansoos and their gang of vile henchmen are unprincipled criminals. But they are not stupid. Their moves are calculated to push the boundaries and they know precisely what they can get away with. They know precisely how much they can steal and yet be bilndly followed. They know precisely how many abdes they can loot and still the people will not lynch them.

Bohras have an amazing capacity for tolerating injustice.

It was an American, born a slave but who understood the dynamics of slavery, who put it best over a century ago. Frederick Douglass (1818 – 1895), the renowned American abolitionist wrote, “Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them . . . The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” The rulers are not unintelligent. They would not be where they are if they were not the most accomplished criminals. They make the laws, don’t you know. They dictate the terms. They control the press and the politicians. The politicians provides the cover for them and they in turn praise and felicitate those in politics that do their bidding. The Modis, the Advanis, the Thackereys — these are not unimportant players in this sordid play. They are complicit in the figurative rape of Dawat and are handsomely rewarded for their prostitution.

The Final Act:

No doubt for a few days the twitterati will be screaming bloody loot. A few will protest within the boundaries of their 4 walls. In a few weeks, another distraction will occupy the talking heads. One more tamasha will take over the collective psyche. And of course the sordid stories of Mojizas will move abdes to other concerns.I am reminded of what the legendary American radio broadcaster Edward R Murrow (1908 – 1965) said. “A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” Yes, Bohra sect does have a dawat of wolves because Bohras are a bunch of sheep. The tyrants like the 51st and 52nd dai alongwith Mansoos and his late father-in-law Yusuf Najmuddin know well precisely how much oppression the Bohras are willing to endure.

The rape of the Dawat and the Bohras — literally and figuratively — will continue.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mumineen can do Araz for Dua on Ashura Day 1437H. before midnight 12:00AM IST Thursday, 22nd October, 2015 / 10th Moharram al-Haraam 1437H. Kindly log on to http://www.its52.com with your ITS ID and password to araz Araz for Dua on Ashura Day 1437H.
Isnt he suppose to dua for all by default? why is he asking people to log in into website to arz for dua?

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:54 am

Al-Noor,

Muffy is a 'political dai' ....... an usurper of power if you will and needs to know his following .... :? He has to show his 'mass following' to the 'powers that be' ................ now it is anybody's guess who those powers are... :shock:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

So people without E jamaat card are not eligible for dua from person who claims to be mercy on earth? :lol:

small world of bohras amuses me...its more like the kids play ghar ghar in childhood...

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 pm

On behalf of ghulam muhammed:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to the stupid, idiotic and laughable rants of Muffy's biggest chamcha, Badri Lacewala who curses ex mazun in no uncertain terms and glorifies the corrupt 52 and 53 Dais all of which is a part of promotional speech read out before start of waez in Houston.....
Attachments
AUD-20151021-WA0007.m4a
(9.46 MiB) Downloaded 1777 times
VID-20151021-WA0008.mp4
(16.55 MiB) Downloaded 2163 times

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:55 pm

On behalf of ghulam muhammed:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hear Muffy's senseless bayan...
Attachments
AUD-20151021-WA0006.mp3
(683.28 KiB) Downloaded 2056 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Mufaddal Mola ke tamashe ke liye
Momino ko khoob sataya Kothar ne

Taiyeb Bhai of Manchester, U.K., received a telephone call from Sheikh Taher Bhai, from Mumbai, India, in the middle of night, U.K. time, forcing him to go to Masjid and listen the Moula’s Wa’ez, which was to be relayed the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgSFrGA ... e=youtu.be

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Mr. BADRI LACEWALA

We all have heard your nonsense speech on watsup app.

You are comparing Molana Ali a.s. and Imam Husain a.s. with Dai 52 and 53 ! Have you lost it and do you know what you are saying or have you become Insane ???

You are sitting in a Masjid and also showering laanats on a highly learned person of Islam, which book says that you can shower laanats on a Muslim ?

You are talking about the52nd Dai giving a child and comparing that cooked up Mojiza with Imam Husain a.s. Do you even know the power of Imam Husain a.s. ? When Imam Husain a.s. started granting the wish of that mother and Rasulallah s.a.w. tried to stop him, Angel Jibrael came with Allah’s message saying that Allah is pleased with Imam Husain a.s. and grants his wish. You also mentioned that a bohra lady was not bearing a child and then the 53rd Dai granted her the wish and asked her to name the child Burhanuddin but did the lady eventually give birth to a child, a fact which you chose not mention ? You are trying to fool the people but only the ones who do not have brains will appreciate your nonsense. Go and tell the 53rd Dai to show a Mojiza in his own family as there is a couple there dying to have a child. Why doesnt he first give them a child as the saying goes that charity begins at home.

Now please stop fooling people and misguiding them and do not dare compare the Dai with Panjatan Pak a.s. and this is a WARNING to you as otherwise all the Shias will issue fatwa against you and the Dai and this audio recording will be forwarded to all Shia and Islamic institutions to show how the Bohra community is and how people of this community are misguided and have no brains to think for themselves.

You are once again warned that never again compare Panjatan with your so called Dai in future.

Hope you get this message clear.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:38 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Drones flying over Mawaid in Houston to keep a tab on people who sleep off during Muffy's boring bayans, it is also reported that the Drones have features wherein water is sprayed on sleeping bohras .....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Question to people who are in Houston
Looking at the size of tent or Mawaid, it is difficult to understand it this place can accommodate 30 thousand people as being claimed by SMS unless people are dispersed in different locations to listen Waiz and eat.
To have 30 thousand people you need a stadium size area and this does not look anything close to it.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:37 pm

GM
Drones in mawaiid? For what?

Is it photoshopped and a joke or exaggeration?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:39 pm

alam wrote:GM
Drones in mawaiid? For what?

Is it photoshopped and a joke or exaggeration?
This photo was sent to me by a friend who is currently in Houston, it is real not photoshopped.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 pm

The photo may be real - that little object and its description may be open to interpretation or guesswork, perhaps.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Give them a break - aerial shots are the craze these days with these little flying cameras and that's all they are probably trying to get.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Absolutely crossed the limits.
Each and every word is nothing but a nonsense, he has abused Tauheed, Risaalat, Nubuwat, Imaamat, Daawat and Qayamat. I am sure this man doesn't have any knowledge of ISLAM, he doesn't know anything to be very honest. The way he pronounced Jabal e abi kubaiz was wrong as well, The incident of MAULANA ALI's a.s shahadat he is comparing to what, shame on you lacewala bhai shame on you, even Dai ni zaat bhi iwa logo si naraz hasey, don't think your stupidity will make Dai happy. YOU ARE A HIGH CLASS NONSENSE, meye maari life itnu meaningless aney fake bayan nathi saambhlu Wallah! You deserve third degree lacewala.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Who is this nonsense lacewala who is this idiot can anyone tell me please? Don't leave this man guys just don't leave it we should try our level best to send this audio clip to each and every mumeen, he is bluffing straight away bluffing, I will make a debate on each and every single word spoken by this lacewala badri, LACEWALA YOU ARE AN IDIOT, KHAUF E KHUDA che ke nahi, you are a superb idiot, you have to repay for each and every word you have spoken,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:Who is this nonsense lacewala who is this idiot can anyone tell me please? Don't leave this man guys just don't leave it we should try our level best to send this audio clip to each and every mumeen, he is bluffing straight away bluffing, I will make a debate on each and every single word spoken by this lacewala badri, LACEWALA YOU ARE AN IDIOT, KHAUF E KHUDA che ke nahi, you are a superb idiot, you have to repay for each and every word you have spoken,
Ruqaiyya ben,

Welcome to the forum.

A lot of information regarding Badri Lacewala is available on this forum, for starters you may view the thread Re: Ashara 1436 Surat viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10252&p=149473&hili ... la#p149473. This guy is from Surat who once had a small shop in Zampa Bazar selling lace but now he is the blue eyed boy of Muffy and owns a fleet of luxurious imported cars and a helicopter, thanks to his master Muffy for whom he is the front man. He manages Muffy's huge ill-gotten wealth which is invested in real estate, diamonds and other businesses.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Al-Noor wrote:So people without E jamaat card are not eligible for dua from person who claims to be mercy on earth? :lol:

small world of bohras amuses me...its more like the kids play ghar ghar in childhood...
No.only if you are part of muffy fan club you are eligible.this is not new its happening since b's times for last 30 years.since its moving target from b's time muffy want to know his exact fan following

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:03 am

I just watched lacewala video and felt sorry for those who sitting there wasting time and money, I mean seriously? look at the person and his way of talking? is this where dawat came to? his language clearly shows he is insane and dont understad any thing.

I am really sorry for these people they really lost the plot of dawat and understanding.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:22 am

Al-Noor wrote:I just watched lacewala video and felt sorry for those who sitting there wasting time and money, I mean seriously? look at the person and his way of talking? is this where dawat came to? his language clearly shows he is insane and dont understad any thing.

I am really sorry for these people they really lost the plot of dawat and understanding.
Badro lace chor is well known goon of begumpura,zampabazar Surat.

Badro lace chor:muffla me tara waste gadi apu chu 53 crore ni ek sarat per kala dhandha white karavi de,tari IT dept ma moti pohach je

mufflo: construction na business me 100 crore no kalo paiso api de
Badro lace chor: apa, ek sarat me 10 min mike per avi masti si pet bhari laanat bolu
mufflo:baas atli vaat..me tane mike sopi dais..tu baas hilo karto rehje,aag lagavto je badra

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:34 am

alivasan wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:I just watched lacewala video and felt sorry for those who sitting there wasting time and money, I mean seriously? look at the person and his way of talking? is this where dawat came to? his language clearly shows he is insane and dont understad any thing.

Both the chors mufflo and badro are from surat.

Badro lace chor is well known goon of begumpura,zampabazar Surat.

Badro lace chor:muffla me tara waste gadi apu chu 53 crore ni ek sarat per kala dhandha white karavi de,tari IT dept ma moti pohach je

mufflo: construction na business me 100 crore no kalo paiso api de
Badro lace chor: apa, ek sarat me 10 min mike per avi masti si pet bhari laanat bolu
mufflo:baas atli vaat..me tane mike sopi dais..tu baas hilo karto rehje,aag lagavto je badra

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:Absolutely crossed the limits.
Each and every word is nothing but a nonsense, he has abused Tauheed, Risaalat, Nubuwat, Imaamat, Daawat and Qayamat. I am sure this man doesn't have any knowledge of ISLAM, he doesn't know anything to be very honest. The way he pronounced Jabal e abi kubaiz was wrong as well, The incident of MAULANA ALI's a.s shahadat he is comparing to what, shame on you lacewala bhai shame on you, even Dai ni zaat bhi iwa logo si naraz hasey, don't think your stupidity will make Dai happy. YOU ARE A HIGH CLASS NONSENSE, meye maari life itnu meaningless aney fake bayan nathi saambhlu Wallah! You deserve third degree lacewala.
The fact that most of the "heavy-weights" Qasre-Jaali and kotharis sat there lapping up each and every blasphemous and derogatory word of his without even a slight blink, certainly conveys a lot to those who have their conscious still living.
Day in -Day out in this Houston Ashara , it has become more and more obvious that the QJ and his henchmen have totally fabricated the nass Drama , or why else would they still need to bring these kind of scumbags in Aqa Husain's majlis to propogate DMBS and spread Hatred for SKQ(TUS)...Give it a thought

DMBS=Dawedar Muffaddal Bhai Saheb

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 am

Muffy controls everything (dawat properties) yet he is so scared that he has to brought this idiot in majlis...I mean how insecure he feels?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:37 am

Actually he is threatening KQ with violence and I think KQ lawyers must submit this video in court, lets see who then hides like rat.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:46 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:Who is this nonsense lacewala who is this idiot can anyone tell me please? Don't leave this man guys just don't leave it we should try our level best to send this audio clip to each and every mumeen, he is bluffing straight away bluffing, I will make a debate on each and every single word spoken by this lacewala badri, LACEWALA YOU ARE AN IDIOT, KHAUF E KHUDA che ke nahi, you are a superb idiot, you have to repay for each and every word you have spoken,
Ruqaiyya ben,

Welcome to the forum.

A lot of information regarding Badri Lacewala is available on this forum, for starters you may view the thread Re: Ashara 1436 Surat viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10252&p=149473&hili ... la#p149473. This guy is from Surat who once had a small shop in Zampa Bazar selling lace but now he is the blue eyed boy of Muffy and owns a fleet of luxurious imported cars and a helicopter, thanks to his master Muffy for whom he is the front man. He manages Muffy's huge ill-gotten wealth which is invested in real estate, diamonds and other businesses.
Ruqaiyya ben,
Welcome

To bring to your notice Badri Lace is "Maro Dikro" of MS Mola...may be GM bhai can throw more ligjt on Maro Dikro.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:33 am

It is a sad day for dawat that a gutter rat such as Badri Lacewala is handed over the microphone in Aqa Hussain's majlis and allowed to issue threats to a man whose name Burhanuddin Aqa took in misaaq for fifty years. One whom Burhanuddin Moula asked mumineen to do sajda to. Was Burhanuddin Moula wrong or is Badri Lacewala wrong? The language (filthy) and his demeanor (thuggish) were a huge putoff. Wake up mumineen. Please contemplate if you are on the right path.

It is indeed a sad day for mumineen worldwide that they had to hear this filth in Aqa Hussain's majlis. Shame on you Badri Lacewala. Shame on you Mufaddal Saifuddin. Shame on mumineen for sitting around and listening to this filth. Shame on me for being part of this gathering. What kind of people are we that we have allowed our children to listen to this filth? I do not want anything that this Badri Lacewala says to fall on my children's ears ever again!

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:47 pm

@Badri lacewala bhai - (In case you are here)
You started your bayan with laanat, "MUHARRAM na mahina maa davedaar par laanat parhwu na bhuljo" this is what you said. First of all you are completely unaware what is required to start the bayaan in MAAH-E-MUHARRAM and after that you are telling people to be ready to stop dawedaar to go to any ZIYARAT, Wake up and try to understand the basics of DEEN & ISLAM, go to the history whenever these conflicts of nass happened in past, though in IMAM TIMES or in DUWAAT TIMES, did any of IMAM or DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Did the followers of that DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Check in any case take the case of Alavi and find it out, stopping dawedaar to go to the ziyarat is not the solution of this matter anyway, will you able to stop him for IMAM HUSAIN's a.s ziyarat? You need a treatment Badi lacewala bhai, you have a mental disorder.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:09 pm

I agree Bahen Ruqaiyya. This guy is nutso. First, in the vilest of manners, he threatens SKQ's life if he dares come for ziyarat, and then he faults him for not coming for ziyarat!! How did a filthy scumbag like him get to speak in a majlis?

It is said that you are the company you keep. Is this the company that this so called "Moula" keeps? "Moula"surrounds himself with the vilest of human beings and then sits on the takhat and reads off high falutin words written by jamea graduates. When "Moula" speaks on his own without the aid of a script, he sounds like Badri Lacewala's older, dumber brother!!

This is so so very shameful. I second UnhappyBohra. I regret that I came. This is not a gathering of civilized people. Decency has left Houston. This is a sad moment for Dawoodi Bohras.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote:@Badri lacewala bhai - (In case you are here)
You started your bayan with laanat, "MUHARRAM na mahina maa davedaar par laanat parhwu na bhuljo" this is what you said. First of all you are completely unaware what is required to start the bayaan in MAAH-E-MUHARRAM and after that you are telling people to be ready to stop dawedaar to go to any ZIYARAT, Wake up and try to understand the basics of DEEN & ISLAM, go to the history whenever these conflicts of nass happened in past, though in IMAM TIMES or in DUWAAT TIMES, did any of IMAM or DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Did the followers of that DAI stopped the other one to go to the ziyarats? Check in any case take the case of Alavi and find it out, stopping dawedaar to go to the ziyarat is not the solution of this matter anyway, will you able to stop him for IMAM HUSAIN's a.s ziyarat? You need a treatment Badi lacewala bhai, you have a mental disorder.
Ruqaiyyaben:
If Mr. Lacewala says “laanat on dawedar” then may be his words may come true and laanat may fall upon the true dawedaar, ie. MS or KQ whoever is the liar.!! :D :lol:
As regards your statement that previous dais did not stop others from ziyarat, I believe if you will dig in to our Bohra history, you will find that since TS’s time it has been going on, i.e. cemeteries have become dai’s personal properties. Somewhere on this forum you will read about how the body of a lady from Sir Adamjee Pirbhai’s family was thrown out of the grave on the street. Also I am told that if you are not properly attired in Bohra uniform (libaas ul Dawat?) and if you cannot present E-jamat card, then they will not let you enter Raudat Tahera.
I have seen both TS and MB in action and have lost all respect for them. I saw how greedy, shallow and arrogant they were. I have not much experience with KQ and I have seen Mr. MS on video only and he also does not come across as a decent religious person.
I also believe that all Bohra sects (Dawoodi, Alavi and Sulemania) are now cults and have nothing to do with Islam or Ismailism. Rasu-allah, Maulana Ali, Maulana Husein, et al all are just tools in these god-men’s hands to extract money and power.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:05 pm

^
Very well said Br Canadian