Quad johar son arrested

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:01 am

Quad johar son arrested

#1

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Have heard that Ali Asghar bhai sehab son of Quid Johar is arrested in Mecca. He was beaten and at presently in Jail.

jamanpasand
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#2

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:21 am

Ali Asghar bhai Saheb on ground. Surrounding by Saudi police. Then taken to jail.
Ali Asghar bhai Saheb on ground. Surrounding by Saudi police. Then taken to jail.

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#3

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:53 am

Does anybody know why he was arrested (if it is him actually) ? What did he do to tick off the Saudi authorities ?

Kharas_Mithas
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#4

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 am

jamanpasand wrote:
Screenshot_2015-09-12-23-14-11.png
Looks rumour. how can a zaada go alone out and open, there are no common bohras around in the picture which itself is not clear. may be I am wrong and anyone from KSA can further provide any info.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#5

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:10 am

This is normal and almost every day some shia or sunni is capture by surtas on daily basis near Baqi, only difference is this time is a kothari. he will be release in no time may be some fine and thats all.

New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#6

Unread post by New » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Why all this noise? [DELETED] [DELETED] [DELETED]

SBM
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#7

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Hope Brother Hussain_KSA can shed some light on this and hopefully that will begin him coming back to the forum :(

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#8

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:51 pm

The following watsup msg was posted on another thread :

This incident happened today morning in the jannatul Baqi. The son of shezada Qaid Zoher Bhaisaheb has been assaulted by military Rangers of Saidi government. It all started with verbal argument, resulted in to physical pushing resulted in to bodily assault. He was beaten, taken control of his body and was forcefully laid on the ground. Latter he was taken in to custody. See picture Aliasgar bhaisaab bin shezada qaidjohar bhaisaab has been taken police custody now in jannatul baqee .. mumineen plz pray sagla bhaisaab ane arab mumineen police station gaya che ..

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#9

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 pm

watsup msg circulated 3 days back :

Aaje Amirul Mumineen na asad Dai az zaman tus na Sher Shz Malekul Ashtar BS Shujauddin daama majdohul aali ye Madina ma ghani shaan si Imamat si namaz parhavi , takbeera saathe, ane te baad Jannatul Baqee taraf padhaari dua kari matam kido !

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#10

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 am

Slaves asked to recite dua for [DELETED]
This is called Saudi Police Style Ziyafat!

Forwarded as recvd ..

Ali Asgar bhaisaheb is still in police custody..
Beaten badly by police ..
Qasre Aali Bhaisabs Hujjaj all r tensed ..
The case has been moved to court ..
Case filed as violation against country ..
Police tortured mainly because Shia, specially Bohra community which according to them are worst category amongst all shias ..
Farman to recite dua e Kamil and Nasr al Mahaba ..

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#11

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am

[DELETED] [DELETED] The ignorant bohri's think his dad is some guy straight from heaven and his dad also flouts this namesake authority given to him by the ignorant abdes. I say, [DELETED] [DELETED] [DELETED]

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#12

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Received as it is on Whatsap
Dua of Mufaddal Moula
Mumineen
prayers of Mamlooke Aale Mohammed is for my brother Al Sayyed al Ajal, Malik al Ashtar who is my lion and a brave commander of the Mumineen. Malik al Ashtar performed Ziarat of Nabi and did Dua that soon we will get Sharf of building Zareeh of Rasul Allah and performed Matam. He lead Salaat of Zuhr and Asr with Shan and Dawat Khidmat Guzars recited Takbirah loudly.
When Mumineen reached at Jannat ul Baqee, no one control their sentiments. Malik ul Ashtar recited Salaam with Shaan in a way that everyone cried. He offered Dua that the day shall come soon when these Saudies taste Azab of Jahannam.Soon they will destroy. Mumineen did Matam with Ya Husain and Ya Fatima slogans. Saudi force observing this approached towards Mumineen. Aliasger son of Bhai Qaidjoher Ezzuddin came forward and tried to control the situation but they used such language which no one can tolerate. They argued that it is Bidah. They are dead. It is against the law. Don’t do this etc.. Then they used abusive language. Aliasger tried best to stop them from using bad words but they started beating him jointly. Aliasger alone faced them bravely. He was severely beaten, taken control of his body and was forcefully laid on the ground. They arrested him and latter he was taken in to custody and he was sent to jail.
It is the Dua of Mamlooke Aale Muhammed that Aliasger soon get release from Zalemeen. Allah punishes them severely. They are torturing us.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#13

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THIS BECOMES PUBLIC ESPECIALLY IN SAUDI ARABIA :

Labbaik Labbaik Ya DAI Allah
Labbaik Labbaik Ya Hussain
Labbaik Allah humma Labbaik Innal hamda wan-ni'mata laka walmulk laa sharika lak.

This is what we say now after we wear ahraam and say this Labbaik at Haj.

Now first 2 NEW LINES they have added.

Normal was from 3 line. DAI HAS COME BEFORE ALLAH AND HUSSAIN. Earlier Labbaik was only and only for Allah !!! Times have changed and so is our religion changing.

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#14

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:59 pm

What a way for destiny. It is sad to celebrate someone's misery , however it must be stated.

These princes mistreat their followers ,harass the non sheiks in the community. Just visit any Roza and how many seconds do they let you stand next to their family graves. Their use of Burhani guards to threaten and bully.

Turn the tables , in the most respected Islamic places Kothar's arrogance is reduced by a contingent of heavily trained Saudi Guards . Where is the princes Arabic lecturing, lecturing on farmans , where is the princes calibre compared to the real prince of Saud? where is their well connection, let us see how Modi can use his influence?

That is why Hajj brings down kings to the level of peasants! Mankind laws are worthless .

I have been to Saudi and if one stays within their laws there is no issue, in this case I trust the prince forgot he was in presence of Arabic speaking very fair guards who don't care which Hindi family you are from...rules are rules . He will most likely be released that is if he has no in anger abused the King, but hope it is a life changing experience for him and his family

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#15

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:soon we will get Sharf of building Zareeh of Rasul Allah
So now the evil minds sitting in Saifee Mahal and headed by Muffy are planning another "Gold Zareeh Scam" !! The tonnes of gold collected in the name of Fatema-tus-Zehra (a.s.) Zareeh since the last 50 years has already been used to make fancy jewellery for the hundreds of Zaadis hence, more gold is required for the future generation which is growing like cancer !!

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#16

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Please let us hope this message is a hoax, if this lands in Saudi authorities hands Bohras lives while on Hajj will be in Danger of arrests

this is a most reckless stupid message to be floating around ...

to be precise. ..it is such actions that endanger lives as they are provocation towards tense Saudi regime
Last edited by Ozdundee on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#17

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:Malik ul Ashtar recited Salaam with Shaan in a way that everyone cried. He offered Dua that the day shall come soon when these Saudies taste Azab of Jahannam.Soon they will destroy.
After making the above statement these idiots expect red carpet treatment instead of jail !! Iam not a fan of Saudi Arabia but which country in this world will tolerate such remarks against its nation and that too on its own soil !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#18

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Ozdundee wrote:Please let us hope this message is a hoax, if this lands in Saudi authorities hands Bohras lives while on Hajj will be in Danger of arrests

this is a most reckless stupid message to be floating around ...

to be precise. ..it is such actions that endanger lives as they are provocation towards tense Saudi regime
The most idiotic part is that Kothar has still not learnt the lesson wherein the 52nd Dai was prohibited from entering Saudi for 20 long years for the same kind of actions by him ! Atleast after the past bitter experience they should have been more careful and not put the entire community in danger by such reckless acts.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#19

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 pm

dawedaar wrote:Slaves asked to recite dua for [DELETED]
This is called Saudi Police Style Ziyafat!

Forwarded as recvd ..

Ali Asgar bhaisaheb is still in police custody..
Beaten badly by police ..
Qasre Aali Bhaisabs Hujjaj all r tensed ..
The case has been moved to court ..
Case filed as violation against country ..
Police tortured mainly because Shia, specially Bohra community which according to them are worst category amongst all shias ..
Farman to recite dua e Kamil and Nasr al Mahaba ..
watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

[23:38, 13/09/2015] A ANU: I will pray Dua-e-Kamil but for my ancestors and not for some Aliasgar whom I don't know. These guys are promising to take us to Jannat if we follow them and here on earth they cannot get Aliasger out and cannot stop the police to whack him. Those promising heaven are asking us to pray for his release.
Think this over.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#20

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:56 am

abdes and amtes cannot think . The only thing on their mind is moula ne khushi and under this slogan they know they will be able to fool the mumineen and make a bundle for themselves. "ram ram jhapna paraya maal apna"

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#21

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:19 am

Malekul Ashtar bs doesn't care about the consequences or gives a dime about what will happen to bohra people overall as he is a US Citizen I believe and would be easily saved by US authorities if he lands in trouble as US & Saudi [DELETED] US & Saudi are strong allies that depend on each other. US depends on Saudi for oil and the petro dollars that the Saudis pour back into the US economy through stock market, investments and billions in expenses by Saudis who are big spender in education, medical, tourism etc.in US. Saudi depends on US for diplomatic support, arms and weapons, and as an anchor to rally against Iran and Shia growth and influence.
Saeed al Khair wrote:Received as it is on Whatsap
Dua of Mufaddal Moula
Mumineen
prayers of Mamlooke Aale Mohammed is for my brother Al Sayyed al Ajal, Malik al Ashtar who is my lion and a brave commander of the Mumineen. Malik al Ashtar performed Ziarat of Nabi and did Dua that soon we will get Sharf of building Zareeh of Rasul Allah and performed Matam. He lead Salaat of Zuhr and Asr with Shan and Dawat Khidmat Guzars recited Takbirah loudly.
When Mumineen reached at Jannat ul Baqee, no one control their sentiments. Malik ul Ashtar recited Salaam with Shaan in a way that everyone cried. He offered Dua that the day shall come soon when these Saudies taste Azab of Jahannam.Soon they will destroy. Mumineen did Matam with Ya Husain and Ya Fatima slogans. Saudi force observing this approached towards Mumineen. Aliasger son of Bhai Qaidjoher Ezzuddin came forward and tried to control the situation but they used such language which no one can tolerate. They argued that it is Bidah. They are dead. It is against the law. Don’t do this etc.. Then they used abusive language. Aliasger tried best to stop them from using bad words but they started beating him jointly. Aliasger alone faced them bravely. He was severely beaten, taken control of his body and was forcefully laid on the ground. They arrested him and latter he was taken in to custody and he was sent to jail.
It is the Dua of Mamlooke Aale Muhammed that Aliasger soon get release from Zalemeen. Allah punishes them severely. They are torturing us.

SBM
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#22

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 pm

I believe and would be easily saved by US authorities if he lands in trouble as US & Saudi enjoy licking each other's (A**es). I mean US & Saudi are strong allies
Usually US Authorities do not interfere with this kinds of arrest. On US State Dept. website it clearly tells you to obey the laws of the land and if they are in violation of those laws, all US can do is provide legal assistance through their consular staff.

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#23

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:05 pm

message on whatsap
mufaddal moula's shaan is nirali, it is hikmat ilahee that enemies of ahl al bayt should destroy in the time of mufaddal aaliqadr, so we will see it soon inshallah
Shahzada Qaidjoher is a lion and aliasger bs is son of lion, enemies have no power to control the lion. soon we will eat sweet rice on the relese of Qasre aali's saheb.
mufaddal moula is waiting for the order of imam uz zaman. if imam uz zaman break satr and show his shaan of zahur, then world will see all powers of the world bow down before him. army of the mumineen under the command of mufaddal moula will conquer whole arabia.
may allah allow us the mubarak time to see this noorani manzar. wahabi shayateen's time of halakat is very near. narendra modi will give misaq to moula aliqadr near zahur time. India become the fatemi state.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#24

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Bushra Bushra - Aliasger bhaisaheb has been released. Mubarak to all. Alhamdolillah!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#25

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm

dawedaar wrote:Bushra Bushra - Aliasger bhaisaheb has been released. Mubarak to all. Alhamdolillah!

Aliasger's release from prison was facilitated by the Indian Embassy through Muffy's friend and mentor, Narendra Modi.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#26

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:43 am

Both 51st and 52nd had hoped that Imam does zuhur during their reign but nothing happened!
Saeed al Khair wrote:message on whatsap
if imam uz zaman break satr and show his shaan of zahur, then world will see all powers of the world bow down before him. army of the mumineen under the command of mufaddal moula will conquer whole arabia.
may allah allow us the mubarak time to see this noorani manzar. wahabi shayateen's time of halakat is very near. narendra modi will give misaq to moula aliqadr near zahur time. India become the fatemi state.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#27

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:06 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:message on whatsap
mufaddal moula's shaan is nirali, it is hikmat ilahee that enemies of ahl al bayt should destroy in the time of mufaddal aaliqadr, so we will see it soon inshallah
Shahzada Qaidjoher is a lion and aliasger bs is son of lion, enemies have no power to control the lion. soon we will eat sweet rice on the relese of Qasre aali's saheb.
mufaddal moula is waiting for the order of imam uz zaman. if imam uz zaman break satr and show his shaan of zahur, then world will see all powers of the world bow down before him. army of the mumineen under the command of mufaddal moula will conquer whole arabia.
may allah allow us the mubarak time to see this noorani manzar. wahabi shayateen's time of halakat is very near. narendra modi will give misaq to moula aliqadr near zahur time. India become the fatemi state.
Am I supposed to laugh or cry after reading this whatapp message? Sorry, but I cannot make up my mind whether the writer of this message (not Saeed al Khair, but the person who wrote this message) is a moron or a joker :-)

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#28

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:25 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Saeed al Khair wrote:message on whatsap
mufaddal moula's shaan is nirali, it is hikmat ilahee that enemies of ahl al bayt should destroy in the time of mufaddal aaliqadr, so we will see it soon inshallah
Shahzada Qaidjoher is a lion and aliasger bs is son of lion, enemies have no power to control the lion. soon we will eat sweet rice on the relese of Qasre aali's saheb.
mufaddal moula is waiting for the order of imam uz zaman. if imam uz zaman break satr and show his shaan of zahur, then world will see all powers of the world bow down before him. army of the mumineen under the command of mufaddal moula will conquer whole arabia.
may allah allow us the mubarak time to see this noorani manzar. wahabi shayateen's time of halakat is very near. narendra modi will give misaq to moula aliqadr near zahur time. India become the fatemi state.
Am I supposed to laugh or cry after reading this whatapp message? Sorry, but I cannot make up my mind whether the writer of this message (not Saeed al Khair, but the person who wrote this message) is a moron or a joker :-)

seconded. i fell of the chair and hurt myself, i laughed so hard, literraly, LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously, this is obviously some idiot who has written it on his/her own accord

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#29

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Aliasger BS was given "Insane" certificate by the high level authority from Saifee Hospital. Indian embassy verified it and on that basis he was freed....... Now he is "Officially" Mental !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Quad johar son arrested

#30

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:38 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Aliasger BS was given "Insane" certificate by the high level authority from Saifee Hospital. Indian embassy verified it and on that basis he was freed....... Now he is "Officially" Mental !!
Now he will be known as PAGALZAADA ALIASGER GHELABHAI MENTAL !!