Can syedna compare to pope in compassion

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Can syedna compare to pope in compassion

Unread post by accountability » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:38 pm

it is 5 24 in new york. i am watching pope going for mass in madison square garden. there are hundreds of thousand people waiting and cheering for him. but this guy is so humble so down to earth, he asks his perishners to pray for him before he prays for them. Syedna will be visiting usa in moharram. Syedna could use some of pope's humility and compassion for his perishners. Can we hope that syedna and his entourage will avoid pomp and show, that they are used to. will they stay in a regular home, for that he can choose some ordinary mumins home and stay there. will he give blessings to every one without asking for thousands of dollars in salam. will he pray nikah to some ordinary mumin s son or daughter. in pakistan he charged between 5lakhs to 10 lakhs for one nikah.
Syedna claims to be right heir to ali and imamat. ali would not ask his follower for any money, rather he used to give away whatever he had earned through his hard work. During his khilafat his sons were living in the same hutments they had before.
syedna saheb time should change, bring some compassion some heart in religion. time is changing. Syedna saheb instruct your entourage, your sons yours brothers and your family to be humble and respectful to your follower.

SBM

Re: Can syedna compare to pope in compassion

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 pm

^
Br Accountability
What happened to you? Asking SMS to have simple life. You are asking our Ilah Ul Ard to act like a simple down to earth human being. :shock: :(

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 pm

As I watched the pope deliver his gentle but decisive message to the U.S. Congress about climate change, immigration reform, income inequality and the migrant crisis; I was struck by his quiet intelligence and filled with a deep sense of loss for the absence of any such qualities in Mufaddal "Moula." It is telling that I cannot even call him "Moula", without putting quotes around the word!

While the pope drives around in a fiat, our asinine leader pimps his ride in every possible way. If it is a chariot, it has to be nothing less than one got for a Disney Princess and outfitted with an AC.

I challenge MS to wash a mumin's feet or drive around in a Honda Accord when he is in Houston. I challenge him to sell all his vacation homes and provide housing for those mumineen who live in slums or crumbling chawls in Karachi and Mumbai. MS needs to wake up to the fact that driving around in obscenely expensive cars and proclaiming fatwas for compulsory ashara attendance does not win hearts. Having intelligent opinions, a humble lifestyle and a truly kind heart will help him win over the thousands of mumineen who have been distanced since the passing away of our dear Moula Burhanuddin.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:23 pm

^^ well said! I challenge "Moula" to construct two intelligent sentences all by himself. Just two...

You are a bit of a party pooper OO53. I cannot wait to see his obscenely expensive ride in Houston. Seriously though, a Honda Accord?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:36 am

As I watched the pope deliver his gentle but decisive message to the U.S. Congress about climate change, immigration reform, income inequality and the migrant crisis; I was struck by his quiet intelligence and filled with a deep sense of loss for the absence of any such qualities in Mufaddal "Moula." It is telling that I cannot even call him "Moula", without putting quotes around the word!
Well Pope is Johnny Come Lately
Our Moula started Environmental programs long time ago by creating the following for environment
1-Created Noorani Sandaas
2-Cleaning Gutter Project
3-Cutting Carbon footprints by asking people not to cook at home instead get Thaali
4-Failed project of planting tree
5-Failed Project of Free Sparrow
6-Asking people to carry him on his shoulders thus avoiding gas emission as against Pope using FIAT car or Pope Mobile
and Finally
Pope only has MASTERS in CHEMISTRY while our Moula has Doctorates
and I am on Hallucinating Drugs :D :) :P :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:40 am

Br/Sr Objectionobserver53
You have too many high expectation from our Ilah Ul Ard? How can a Dai of Allaha do all those thing you are asking
Have you ask Allaha to come and wash poor people's feet if not they how come you ask same of Ilah Ul Ard?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:54 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:As I watched the pope deliver his gentle but decisive message to the U.S. Congress about climate change, immigration reform, income inequality and the migrant crisis; I was struck by his quiet intelligence and filled with a deep sense of loss for the absence of any such qualities in Mufaddal "Moula." It is telling that I cannot even call him "Moula", without putting quotes around the word!

While the pope drives around in a fiat, our asinine leader pimps his ride in every possible way. If it is a chariot, it has to be nothing less than one got for a Disney Princess and outfitted with an AC.

I challenge MS to wash a mumin's feet or drive around in a Honda Accord when he is in Houston. I challenge him to sell all his vacation homes and provide housing for those mumineen who live in slums or crumbling chawls in Karachi and Mumbai. MS needs to wake up to the fact that driving around in obscenely expensive cars and proclaiming fatwas for compulsory ashara attendance does not win hearts. Having intelligent opinions, a humble lifestyle and a truly kind heart will help him win over the thousands of mumineen who have been distanced since the passing away of our dear Moula Burhanuddin.
Bhai OO53 my sentiments while watching the Pope's various speeches in Washington and NYC were completely opposite. I thought about how all great religious leaders including Dai-uz-zaman Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS are humble and kind and care for their followers in both words and deeds. I was reminded of Syedna's quiet intelligence in his simple instructions for the way we should conduct pur lives and his practical opinions on the wider issues facing the world. Dude, reading your post and the stark contrast in our sentiments during the same moments was a true LOL moment for me.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:14 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:As I watched the pope deliver his gentle but decisive message to the U.S. Congress about climate change, immigration reform, income inequality and the migrant crisis; I was struck by his quiet intelligence and filled with a deep sense of loss for the absence of any such qualities in Mufaddal "Moula." It is telling that I cannot even call him "Moula", without putting quotes around the word!

Bhai OO53 my sentiments while watching the Pope's various speeches in Washington and NYC were completely opposite. I thought about how all great religious leaders including Dai-uz-zaman Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS are humble and kind and care for their followers in both words and deeds. I was reminded of Syedna's quiet intelligence in his simple instructions for the way we should conduct pur lives and his practical opinions on the wider issues facing the world. Dude, reading your post and the stark contrast in our sentiments during the same moments was a true LOL moment for me.
You are fortunate my dear sister for your ability and your courage in the choice you have made.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Heed Pope Francis' Exhortation to Find 'Adequate Interpretation' Of Holy Quran's Contextual, Allegorical Verses, Sultan Shahin Asks the Global Muslim Community at UNHRC in Geneva

Mr. President,

In our search for peace and battle against Islamist terrorists, His Holiness Pope Francis has made a signal contribution. I would like to reach out to the worldwide Muslim community represented here with the submission that the Pope’s exhortation be taken seriously and acted upon as it is not only a wise counsel but also in conformity with repeated exhortations of Holy Quran itself.

Pope Francis has described the holy Quran as a “prophetic book of peace,” and asked Muslims to seek “an adequate interpretation.”

The Quran also asks Muslims repeatedly to reflect upon the verses and find its best meaning, as in Chapter 39: verse 55, 39: 18; 39: 55; 38: 29; 2: 121; 47: 24, etc.

So the Quran and Pope Francis are both saying that Muslims should not follow the verses literally but seek to interpret it in the best or most adequate way possible.

It is a literal reading of the contextual verses of the Quran that had come to guide the Prophet during the wars imposed upon him, and common belief in the divine inspiration of Ahadees or sayings of the Prophet collected decades and centuries after the demise of the Prophet, that has led us to the present crisis of terrorism, xenophobia, intolerance, fascistic supremacism and misogyny.

It is not that Muslims have not reflected upon these verses of Quran and ahadees. But even the readings of major theologians like Imam Ghazali, Ibn-e-Taimiya, Abdul Wahhab, Shah Waliullah and Sheikh Sirhindi, etc have led us into the blind alleys of supremacism and Jihad. Clearly the interpretation is not adequate for the needs of the present times.

It is only with finding the best meaning and adequate interpretation that we Muslims will be able to evolve a new and coherent theology of peace and pluralism, acceptance of diversity, gender equality, religious freedom and human rights for all, consistent with the teachings of Islam, and suitable for contemporary and future societies.

READ MORE :-

http://www.newageislam.com/ijtihad,-ret ... a/d/104739