Bohra Islam Kharij Cult

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Bohra Islam Kharij Cult

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:03 am

Under instruction of Dawoodi Bohra high command one of thier henchman Bardi Lacewala delivered Speech, which confirmed that Dawoodi Bohras are worst then the Qadyanis. Badri is a Partner of the Dai in several Business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBLIOUrNzqw
Place at Houston, TX USA 1437 H / Oct 2015 CE
Badri (L) had crossed all limits and boundaries of Islam under instigation of his teacher, as per sources J. S and Poonawala
Badri Lacewala uttered:
"Rasulullah (SAWA) did not guarantee Jannat unconditional"
"Moula Ali (AS) did not guarantee Jannat unconditional"
"Imam Hasan( AS) did not guarantee Jannat unconditional"
"Imam Husain (AS) did not guarantee Jannat unconditional"
"Other Imams after Husain (AS) did not guarantee Jannat unconditional"
Badri Lacewala (L) uttered that only 52nd Dai Burhanuddin and 53rd Dai Mufaddal is provide guarantees Jannat unconditional.

This was not enough;
Badri Shaitan goes on and said about Imam Husain’s miracle (AS), a narration about a person without a child. He uttered that Moula Muhammad Burhanuddin gave countless children to even those who could not,
again degrading Panjatan Pak (AS) !
Moreover, this enemy of Ahl al Bait gave an example and re-affirmed or confirmed that his speech was not by mistake but by approval (MS, Elah ul Ard of Dawoodi Bohra).
When he started degrading every member of Panjatan Pak (AS) categorically, could not believe what my ears heard! This Shimar of the time crossed all boundaries in vilifying Panjatan Pak (AS). His speech was delivered in the presence of the following:
a. Number of Taher Saifuddin’s and Muhammad Burhanuddin’s sons
b. Number of so called Bohra Royal Family
c. Number of top clergy
d. Number of Jamea Saifiya Teachers
e. Number of Aamils (area representative of Dai worldwide)
f. Number of Shaikhs
g. Number of Mullas
h. Number of Jamea students
i. Number of community members worldwide
j. Shame on all of them and Lanat that None of these in the entire so called Majlis say a single word of objection!

On Such an unprecedented insult of Panjatan Pak (AS) and not a single soul cried out loud!
Dawoodi Bohras are not followers of Rasulullah (SAWA) and his Ahl al Bayt

Dawoodi Bohra cult is a satanic cult from all aspects.
AS NO BODY OPPOSED Badri Lacewala(L),
IN OTHER WORDS ALL PRESENT AGREED WITH HIM IN THIS MATTER!
Allahhuma Ashhad I am declaring Baraat with all the followers of Shaitaan.
Wakafa Billahe Shaheeda!

kseeker

Re: Bohra Islam Kharij Cult

Unread post by kseeker » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 am

I have heard his speech and am left in awe and disgust!

does any know or can anyone share this with muftis in middle east, iran, iraq and north africa and get a fatwa against this person and SMS?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 pm

You are all being so silly. Janab Badri has all the right to say whatever he wants. If you do not like his words then make an extra roti which Mola has commanded you to make. Su tame Mola nu farmaan sar par nai utha lawo? Bas, ek roti ziyada tanaawul kari lejo. Awa manhooz khayalo ni mafi Mola turat aapi dese.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Shaikh Badri Bhai Lacewala is a very smart person. He said all these things in Houston where he knows that America values freedom of speech, and he know to say the right things at the right place.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 am

The speech of Badir Lacewala was made in front of all qasre aali and no objection from any one of them is a clear indication that this speech was staged by the Bohra clergy. It was an experimental speech unleashed on Bohra people. If this is digested (which i think these Bohras have done because they have an amazing appetite to digest anything), it will be incorporated in local majlis and masjid bayaans.

The people who have objected this are circulating messages on condemnation through social media. We should condemn this message and try to see that the condemnation reaches the qasre aali who should atleast realise there are still some living people in the community who will not accept any nonsense they spill out.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 am

humble_servant_us wrote:The speech of Badir Lacewala was made in front of all qasre aali and no objection from any one of them is a clear indication that this speech was staged by the Bohra clergy. It was an experimental speech unleashed on Bohra people. If this is digested (which i think these Bohras have done because they have an amazing appetite to digest anything), it will be incorporated in local majlis and masjid bayaans.
Exactly this is what I feel as well.....

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:26 am

humble_servant_us wrote: It was an experimental speech unleashed on Bohra people..
To declare Mufaddal Saheb Imam ?
as he says in his speech : "SMB(ra) farmaw ta ke Imam mara samne tche - Mufaddal Baisaheb par ishara tha"

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:43 pm

He actually openly said what all true abdes actually believe in . Also I am certain that he is one of the few intelligent and logical abdes he gives various logical examples and questions like why would anyone claim direct jannat no one claimed but only this dai claimed ! I was amazed by his clear logical reasonings based on the facts he believes to be true.I am glad this is recorded and muffys claim to be mamlook is just a false show of humility this is done just to earn some brownie points and then this same muffy instructs his minions to make such speeches to make himself divine.
Taher saifuddin also did the same.