Religious academics of Reform leaders?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Siddiqua

Religious academics of Reform leaders?

Unread post by Siddiqua » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello all Reformist!

I like to know the religious academic qualification of your leaders? Please enlighten us.

Do not counter above query by citing the religious and scholarly illiteracy of the Syyedna sahab family.

New

Re: Religious academics of Reform leaders?

Unread post by New » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Why does it matter? This is like asing the electoral their qualifications. Limited number of reformists will stand out.

By the way way what is your qualification? I have a Ph.D. degree from world renowned university and post doctoral fellowships.

Siddiqua

Unread post by Siddiqua » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:04 pm

New wrote:Why does it matter?
Because Reformist have to conduct & benchmark their all religious action and promote same to their next generation - in line with the Bohras religious rules & principles.

If reformist leadership is religiously illiterate and ignorant then they will lead all reformist followers into doom and hard work of Udaipur's active reform movement of past 40 years will go waste. If they are religiously (Bohra's sect) illiterate then they cannot judge if Syyedna sahab action is in line with Bohras practices or contrary; and need to be challenged in interest of general Bohras. Hence it is apt to inquire religious academic of current leadership of Reformist.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:56 am

Not sure what is reformist degrees, but I am sure they must be better educated than 7th fail muffy :lol: