Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#121

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Forward as received but worth reading.

My Dear Bohri Brothers and Sisters,

Firstly, ASALAAM WALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHE WABARAKATOHU. (I know you won’t reply to that, like you never do)

I just wanted to write this letter to you all with the hope of considering a simple request from me.
Please don’t call yourself a Shia to begin with, because you firstly have no idea what it means, and secondly you hardly do any of what a Shia actually does.

Secondly, don’t call yourself a Muslim as well, because you neither follow the Quran, not the Sunnah of the Prophet (S.A.W.).

You all have made a whole new religion, called Dawoodi Bohra, Yes! Kindly call yourself that, it suits you.

Before you get all agitated and angry let me tell you, I am one among you, I am from you, but lately I have considered being a true Shia, and that has bought me to this major conclusion, which is, you don’t deserve to be called the Ummah of the Prophet (S.A.W.).

Let’s start with your dressing,
Why do you wear the skullcap? Ya… I know that typical reply of yours, “Maula said.” But have you considered asking your so-called “maula” that why you need to wear it? Oops, you guys can’t question. HAHAHA!

First of reasons, why you ain’t muslims, because in Islam the thinking should start, not stop. But we leave our brains with our slippers outside the mosque, no wonder you can’t calculate the amount of money you pay to Kothar. LOL!

Why this rida? Who designed this? And how does it have to do anything with the normal Hijab?

Hijab is considered to cover the hair and body of a woman, but your ridas expose both, firstly the different hair upliftment hairstyles on the forehead, which actually is supposed to be covered, secondly, the short sleeved blouses inside which show everything when one raises her hand.
It’s disgusting to see your women wear that, and it’s hilarious too sometimes.

Now, coming on to the next part, your Dai.
Who is he? How did he come? What’s his role?
Do you know anything? Did you ask?
Oh sorry! My bad, you can’t question.

The reason why you aren’t Muslims, is that,

Firstly, Muslims believe in one God, and we only bow down to him, whereas we see you bowing down to your Dai, in fact you even put sajda to him, which is strictly prohibited in Islam and is Shirk, Polytheism.

Secondly, you don’t follow the Quran, you have asked your people not to read the Quran with its meaning, they are just supposed to recite it like parrots and compete with each other as though who finishes first and who finishes the most. SAD.

Thirdly, your Dai says, that he is the Dai of ALLAH and the Panjatan, so could you ask him if he is given only an area or how is it functioning?, because I have never seen him speak against any injustice both within and outside your community. So how is he a representative of the Imam? As you people say. Because the Imam would certainly send a representative for the entire world, not for a certain community of people.

Fourthly, you take so much money from your people in the name of ALLAH, but still there are so many poor people in your community, why don’t you help them? OH! Sensitive talk.

Now reasons why you aren’t Shia;

If you have ever been to MAKKAH, MEDINA, NAJAF, KARBALA, SHAAM and all these places, you must have seen the historic sites where everything happened, have you ever seen any member of the Ahlulbayt (A.S.) having a palace or a huge house? But Yazid had one in SHAAM (hints).
Any guide has ever shown you a necklace of any of the Bibis in a museum? Have they shown you their carriages or something like that?
No right?
Yet, your Dai travels by business class to every destination possible, roams in the most expensive cars, passing through streets where there are beggars sitting hungry, children selling mediocre items to earn a living. I have never seen your Dai come down to help them? Why?
Bibi Khadeeja (A.S.) died without a kafan, what sacrifices have Rasulullah (S.A.W.) and his family have made for this religion, and your Dai cleverly sends in a forge mental certificate to save his son from the government of Saudi Arabia??
Why didn’t he do what the Ahlulbayt (A.S.) would have done?? Why didn’t he sacrifice his son and support the truth.
I never said anything, you only said he is the Dai of ALLAH. I don’t think ALLAH would be so biased towards some nutsheads like you.

Now, regarding the Ahlulbayt (A.S.), I have never heard you people praying Salawaat when storied are being told about the Prophet’s family or saying (S.A.W.) or (A.S.) after taking names of the Prophet or any member of his family, but you don’t forget to out (T.U.S) or (R.A.) after the names of your Dais, some people put (R.A.) even after Omar, Abu Baker and Uthman (hints again).

You only chant the name of Hussain (A.S.), and sadly assume that you are following the Ahlulbayt (A.S.).

And you say you have 21 Imams, where is their history?

Oh sorry again! Seriously, actually Alhamdulillah, my 12 Imams used to and still serve ALLAH and not themselves & we are allowed to question, and I love it completely, sadly that’s not the case with you, and I seem to lose on that.

Apologies please!

And also there is lot to the Ahlulbayt (A.S.) than just beating your chest.

Another major thing, Imam Ali (A.S.) always said, “Ask me before you lose me”. Whereas with your Dai the moment someone raises a question you execute him from the community.

Therefore, don’t call yourselves Muslims, don’t say you follow Islam, because Islam is not what you follow, ISLAM IS WHAT YOU DON’T FOLLOW.

A little message to the people who agree with my views, please don’t lose faith in the truth just because they won’t give you a place to lay your body after you die, or because your kids won’t get married. We don’t need them anymore.

ALLAH had given us the intellect to see the truth and question, why mute it, just because you are scared of being executed from the community!

What about the Day of Judgment? When ALLAH might execute you from heaven itself? Have you thought about that? I know you haven’t, now is the time.

Think and leave.

Fear ALLAH, not the society.

PREACH THE CREATOR, NOT THE CREATION.

May ALLAH guide us to the right path and help us follow the two mighty things Rasulullah (S.A.W.) left for us, the QURAN and the AHLULBAYT (A.S.).

Ateka
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#122

Unread post by Ateka » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:08 pm

I am unable to open the videos and audios that is posted on quick times files on the forum. Any idea how to download the application on iOS system, please. Missing out big time! :(

dawedaar wrote:Another 1!
VID-20160126-WA0020.mp4

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#123

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Even, I can't play quicktime files. But, there is also a link to download the file. You can easily download and watch.
Admin wrote:
@Admin - Can you look into this. When somebody posts, video or audio, the quicktime file is not playable at all. Can you change the format?
Ateka wrote:I am unable to open the videos and audios that is posted on quick times files on the forum. Any idea how to download the application on iOS system, please. Missing out big time! :(

dawedaar wrote:Another 1!
VID-20160126-WA0020.mp4

zinger
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#124

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:27 am

dawedaar wrote:Another 1!
VID-20160126-WA0020.mp4
these are ads someone has created for a school project.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#125

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:22 am

This year MSB Nairobi held their annual milad program ( last week) and their theme was AMERICA.
There was also a short quiz.
In between the program they ran advertisements that depicted popular stuff about the Houston trip during Ashara; coke, Vera Bradley, Hershey
Below is the Hershey's ad they ran.
zinger wrote: these are ads someone has created for a school project.
hersheys.mp4
(11.42 MiB) Downloaded 1693 times

moeezbohari
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#126

Unread post by moeezbohari » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 am

सब बाते सही है लेकिन सब हालत से मजबूर है

SBM
Posts: 6250
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#127

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 am

Nice to see how Bohras are eating and drinking SUGARY food like COKE and CHOCOLATE. Next ads will be for ICE CREAM and CAKE everything MOULA loves

think
Posts: 1835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#128

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:02 pm

should read the comment of one father to Ashtar in houston. His fat boy came to do salam and the fathers comment"moula a to mawaid ne shan che". and the father was proud of his son to be extremely overweight.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#129

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:34 pm

think wrote:should read the comment of one father to Ashtar in houston. His fat boy came to do salam and the fathers comment"moula a to mawaid ne shan che". and the father was proud of his son to be extremely overweight.
:lol:

zinger
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#130

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Let me repeat myself.

This is not an official ad.

This is an ad that someone has made for a school project.

Lets get a life and not dog everything

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#131

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:00 pm

dawedaar wrote: In between the program they ran advertisements that depicted popular stuff about the Houston trip during Ashara; coke, Vera Bradley, Hershey
Below is the Hershey's ad they ran.
zinger wrote: these are ads someone has created for a school project.
hersheys.mp4
They came all the way to America and all they took away was Coke, Hersey and Vera Bradley??? How about some real America values? How about an understanding of how we kicked some royal asses out of this country four hundred years ago? It would give them the courage to kick some qasre royal asses back home... How about pride in American individualism and vs slavish allegiance to the dress alike, eat-alike, think-alike dogma fed to them on a daily basis?... Hershey and Coke indeed....Sad.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#132

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 pm

we kicked some royal asses out of this country
I find it funny when desis who acquired green card by hook or crook talks like they were present while kicking ass of royals 400 years back.... :lol:

SBM
Posts: 6250
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#133

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
we kicked some royal asses out of this country
I find it funny when desis who acquired green card by hook or crook talks like they were present while kicking ass of royals 400 years back.... :lol:
What is so funny AN NOOR
yes people who got Green Card (may be you or your relatives and friends may have got by Crook method) are working to make sure those Royals whose asses were kicked do not return like Donald Trump
Can you tell us AN NOOR what have you done so far which may have contributed positively to society where you reside other than CUT and PASTE HADITHS. which has not really contributed anything positively may I add (shout wahabi wahabi now)

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#134

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:19 pm

After all, bohras are jaman pasand. Stacks of Coke and Sprite were kept outside Houston masjid complex which the abdes drowned themselves in for the 10 days after waez n jaman! And amtes were gung ho about Vera Bradley products. Vera Bradley products are nothing but very expensively priced fabric items which can be got cheap in India itself!
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
dawedaar wrote: In between the program they ran advertisements that depicted popular stuff about the Houston trip during Ashara; coke, Vera Bradley, Hershey
Below is the Hershey's ad they ran.



hersheys.mp4
They came all the way to America and all they took away was Coke, Hersey and Vera Bradley??? How about some real America values? How about an understanding of how we kicked some royal asses out of this country four hundred years ago? It would give them the courage to kick some qasre royal asses back home... How about pride in American individualism and vs slavish allegiance to the dress alike, eat-alike, think-alike dogma fed to them on a daily basis?... Hershey and Coke indeed....Sad.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#135

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Zinger, u r right and I liked the way the ads were made. Though I am little cynic about the way the kids only learned about Coke & Hershey's which are now found across the world and not really a pure American thing!
zinger wrote:Let me repeat myself.

This is not an official ad.

This is an ad that someone has made for a school project.

Lets get a life and not dog everything

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#136

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
we kicked some royal asses out of this country
I find it funny when desis who acquired green card by hook or crook talks like they were present while kicking ass of royals 400 years back.... :lol:
Pride in the history of our adopted country and the principles of democracy and liberty that we cherish is what makes us good citizens of this country. If you still cherish licking royal asses there are other countries you can go to.

I have been a citizen of USA for longer than I have been a citizen of another country. It is more my home than any other place. I got my citizenship because my skills and education are valued in this country. Not "by hook or crook." It was a fairly straight forward process and perfectly legal!

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#137

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:25 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: If you still cherish licking royal asses there are other countries you can go to.
Or he could go settle in Houston and kiss Malikul Ashtar's behind.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#138

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/7SeUdM7pLb0 and watch YouTube Video. Kaizar Bhaisaheb is close relative of Syedna. He is 70 years old and is Amil of Dombivali, near Mumbai. 35 years ago he was Amil of Medina. Few weeks back, a 35 years old Bohra woman who is married to a Sunni Muslim named Patkar came to this Amil for financial help. Even though he is 70 years old, his heart jumped for her. He made her to come to him repeatedly; during ensuing meetings, Amil made sexual advances and exchanged WhatsApp messages with her. This Bohra woman recorded every conversation and gave it to her husband. Husband in turn went and confronted the Amil Kaizar Bhaisaheb and videotaped the exchange. Kaizar Bhaisaheb was shaken and begged Mr. Patkar with folded hands and said, “I just talked dirty; didn’t do any physical” Mr. Patkar threatened the Bhaisaheb exposing him in court. Sensing trouble Kothar has sent Kaizar Bhaisaheb underground. Soon warrant is going to be issued for “Sexual harassment”. Kothar has offered Rupees 50 crores for closing the case. However, Patkaar side is demanding Rs. 100 crore. Now more Bohras will be in trouble because Syedna will need money to pay Patkaar. In turn, Syedna will make gullible Bohras coughing up the sum.

دیا ہے دِل اگر اُس کو، بشر ہے، کیا کہیے
جناب ہُوا ہے زانی تو ہو، خاندانی ہے، کیا کہیے
Diyaa hai dil agar us ko, bashar hai, kiya kahiye? દિયા હે દિલ અગર ઉસકો, બશર હે, ક્યા કહીયે?
Janab hua hai zani to ho, khandani hai, kiya kahiye? જનાબ હૂઆ હે ઝાની તો હો, ખાનદાની હે, ક્યા કહીયે?
He also is given heart, he is a human being, what can we say?
He indulges in debauchery, so be it; his lineage is like that, what can we say?
Dombivali, Mumbai, Amil Saheb Kaizar Bhaisaheb, who was once Amil of Madinah Rubat, was caught redhandedly in sexual exploitation of a Bohra women living in Dombivali
حوروں کا کیوں کرے قیامت تک بھائی صاحب انتظار
مٹی کی بھی مِل جائے بڑھاپے میں توُ بس ہے جناب کو
HooroN ka kyon kare Qayamat tak Bhaisaheb intezar ? હૂરોં કા ક્યોં કરે કયામત તક ભાઈસાહેબ ઈંતેઝાર?
Mitti ki bhi mil jaye burhape meiN to bas hai Janab ko મિટ્ટી કી ભી મિલજાયે બૂરાહાપે મેં, તો બસ હે જનાબ કો
(Why should Bhaisaheb wait until Qayamat for getting a Hoor….Even if he gets one made from dirt during his old age, it is good enough for Janab”

Every year there are such cases of sexual advance occuring as Bohra women surround Bhaisahebs and Shehzadas coming very close to them, their pundas, and their Chamchas. They cannot resist temptation and carry out crime of opportunity. Syedna family has no interest in exposing their own.

Again, all money and power corrupt. Syedna family is also badly corrupted. There are many incidents. I have detailed three such scandals. Several Shehzadas are said to have women in Cairo and Lebanon. Most remains under the rug.

1. In Dahod, there came a Bhaisaheb “Abdeali Bhaisaheb”. He was a good orator: he recited Shaeri, and thrilled Bohras. However, he was a womanizer. He used to leave love letters to a girl named Banu. In one letter he wrote “tomorrow morning I will recite Surat Ar-Raĥmān and when I recite Lulu wal marjan, you understand I am saying to you mari jaan mari jaan. For reciprocating, you clear your throat (સુંદર ખોંખારો ખાજે sundar Khonkaro khaje), I will know you understood my message.” Once, while leaving his love letter in Banu's seat in masjid during middle of night, he switched on women's floor light. An elderly Bohra, who was awake shouted chor chor and Mohalla people came out on street; at that point Abdeali Bhaisaheb appeared and asked the crowd what was the commotion. Bohras told him about the light in mosque. He said don’t worry sometimes ''Pak Jinns do visit Masjid” When his love letters were intercepted and exposed, Dahod Bohras got angry and surged at his Devri; however he fled. Syedna Burhanuddin punished Dahod people by not appointing new Bhaisaheb; Dahod Bohras had to go to Godhra for Nikah and maiyyat raza. Abdeali Bhaisaheb was awarded rich Amalat of Nagpur.

2. I had met Syedna’s Mamaji in Malegaon in a friend’s marriage. Syedna’s Mamaji was Jamat kharij and he was performing Nikah for those Bohras who were not in Jamat. He was saying that Syedna Taher Saifuddin poisoned his sister for getting married to Mazun Khozema Bhaisaheb’s mother. It happened that Syedna fell in love with this captivating Bohra woman when she came for qadambosi and wanted to marry her. However then Mukasir Ishaq Bhaisaheb Jamaluddin objected to this marriage because this lady and Syedna Burhanuddin’s mom (Taher Bhaisaheb’s sister) were milk sisters. In Islam, a person is not allowed to marry two sisters at the same time. Taher bhaisaheb tells that Syedna engineered her murder by sending her to Dumas and there got her administered slow poison. She vomited green and died. A Parsi doctor, who was summoned, told that she was poisoned. It was British time. Powerful people couldn’t be touched.

3. There are sex scandals in Kothar also. The famous one is Mazun Khozema’s love affair with Actress Nafisa Ali.

4. There are several incidents of Madrasa Mullahs molesting young Bohra girls

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#139

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Marol Masjid..... Aaje Khatmul Quran nu theme.... Full Dry fruit si banayu che...

Image

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#140

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Forwarded as Received :

PHILANTHROPY OF THE YEAR

On Sunday 17.01.2016, Anjuman-e-Shiat-e-Ali had organised a program of Khatmul Quran for the long life of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. A sizeable number of Mumineen attended the same at Saifee Masjid, Mumbai from 8 am onwards.

However, the very own Shiat-e-Ali's extended arm SBUT, was excused from attending the same and were instead deputed to attend the Mumbai Marathon organised by their patron bankers Standard Chartered. The event was attended by many mumineen SBUT employees under the flagship of their CEO Abbas Master.

What a wonderful philanthropic gesture by Shiat-e-Ali and SBUT.

But Standard Chartered were not as reciprocative, since no one from their institution attended the Khatmul Quran program by giving their Marathon a miss !!

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#141

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:07 pm

IMG-20160127-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20160127-WA0029.jpg
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Marol Masjid..... Aaje Khatmul Quran nu theme.... Full Dry fruit si banayu che...

Image

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#142

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:
I find it funny when desis who acquired green card by hook or crook talks like they were present while kicking ass of royals 400 years back.... :lol:
Pride in the history of our adopted country and the principles of democracy and liberty that we cherish is what makes us good citizens of this country. If you still cherish licking royal asses there are other countries you can go to.

I have been a citizen of USA for longer than I have been a citizen of another country. It is more my home than any other place. I got my citizenship because my skills and education are valued in this country. Not "by hook or crook." It was a fairly straight forward process and perfectly legal!
beta I have seen desis like you a lot, I understand how you guys feel pride in your adopted countries and how you manage your green cards but please dont post bull crap statements like how "we managed to kiss ass of royals 400 years back", now be happy and continue with the subject... :lol:

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#143

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:36 am

Why are you getting personal Al Noor? Do you have secret sympathy for the royal asses? Like I said, I have been an American for many more years than I was an Indian. I think of myself as an American. Not sure why you are so bitter...

It is actually quite evident that you have NOT seen desis like me. All the guys you "have seen" seem to have gotten their green cards by "hook or by crook."

You sound like a very unstable person. This is not a forum for attacking naturalized Americans. This is a forum to discuss Bohra community issues.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#144

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:09 am

I have been observing Al Noor for a while. This guy does not have conviction worth a dime. No idea why he is attacking Naturalized Americans. Is he a secret Trump supporter? Is he a desi whose green card application got rejected? Is he a Qasre Aali who got pricly about the kicking of Royal asses ?Hmmmm

Al Noor, as Americans, we take pride and responsibility for the good and evil in our history. Yes WE did kick Royal asses out 400 years ago and WE also nearly destroyed the indigenous culture of this land. WE did this because WE are Americans. Since you are a moron, one needs to state the obvious. None of the people who actually did this years ago are present today. But as Americans, we are allowed to use the pronoun WE. So you take a hike!

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#145

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:18 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Why are you getting personal Al Noor? Do you have secret sympathy for the royal asses? Like I said, I have been an American for many more years than I was an Indian. I think of myself as an American. Not sure why you are so bitter...

It is actually quite evident that you have NOT seen desis like me. All the guys you "have seen" seem to have gotten their green cards by "hook or by crook."

You sound like a very unstable person. This is not a forum for attacking naturalized Americans. This is a forum to discuss Bohra community issues.
Continue with the subject, green card mubarak and also mubarak for kicking those royal ass 400 years back. but dont forget at the end of the day you will always remain desis and those gora still look at you as you are a chammar and bhangi. next time apni aukaat mein reh kar post kiyaa kar beta.:lol: :wink: nothing personal it was just a funny observation at your post...jumma jumma char din ke green card holder "Americans" :mrgreen:
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#146

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 am

Al-Noor wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:Why are you getting personal Al Noor? Do you have secret sympathy for the royal asses? Like I said, I have been an American for many more years than I was an Indian. I think of myself as an American. Not sure why you are so bitter...

It is actually quite evident that you have NOT seen desis like me. All the guys you "have seen" seem to have gotten their green cards by "hook or by crook."

You sound like a very unstable person. This is not a forum for attacking naturalized Americans. This is a forum to discuss Bohra community issues.
Continue with the subject, green card mubarak and also mubarak for kicking those royal ass 400 years back. but dont forget at the end of the day you will always remain desis and those gora still look at you as you are a chammar and bhangi. :lol:
Not true. I actually have a White housekeeper who cleans my toilets. And about 15 of the 27 guys and gals who call me boss, are white :lol: . Since I have recently got to know OO53, I know he does not suffer any inferiority complex for being brown and yes, many more white people call him boss.

5 of the largest corporations in the US have Indian CEOs. So it does not matter what, according to you, the goras think of us!

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#147

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:17 am

It appears that al zulmat is somewhat confused about the difference between green card holders and Americans :wink: . I agree with Unhappy. The guy has no conviction and I have seen him post pages from Fatemi Dawat and abuse SKQ in the next post!

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#148

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 am

Can you guys take the green card debate to appropriate threads. Don't spam this thread please

Dear Admin, can you please delete or move irrelevant posts from above debates on green card!
Admin wrote:

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#149

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:21 am

looks like all desi Americans got upset about the truth in post :lol:

Admin do delete all these post, I guess these desis now knows their aukaat and hopefully wont repeat 400 years back crap. :lol: I do have 3 desi "Americans" working in my New Jersey office and I know how much they love their green card and citizenship, so I dont blame these desis. :lol:
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#150

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 am

Al-Noor wrote:looks like all desi Americans got upset about the truth in post :lol:

Admin do delete all these post, I guess these desis now knows their aukaat and hopefully wont repeat 400 years back crap. :lol:
Yes please delete so that al zulmat is not embarrassed at his humiliation :wink: