Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:17 am

Our Dai is the result of parents making their children's life too easy with haram ki kamaie. No honorable deed knocks at their door.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:25 am

Already a separate thread started by me on this...
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Would like to put light on these shameful acts of the administrators of Dawoodi Bohras. After seeing this I feel shameful to be a part of this community :-

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organised a ceremony on the 75th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary of his parents. The menu was 1 snack and a sweet. In the end he served a desert (Ice cream).

The entire Dahodwala abdes reacted to it in an anguished manner. People actually ate it and then sent photographs showing how he had served an extra sweet item. All this was bizzare.

After the whole potshot, the Amils of all 3 mohallas met for an entire day. Then the whole jamaat committee met for another full day and then the case went to the Goonda Saeed ul Kher (Muffy's saala). He referred it to Taha who told them to do Araz for MAAFI. The whole jamaat committee was then called to Umreth where Muffy was looting people and they spent an entire day to decide what should be the punishment. I mean is it a joke ??

In the end, Muffy gave him the following punishment :-

1) Sweep the Masjid for 3 days.
2) Serve FMB dabbas in his area for 3 days.
3) Finance a day's FMB tiffin across Dahod.

Now I think that the administrator of the community is going personal and they are now dictating what food people should prepare. You can't control people's personal lives ! I don't know where this community is leading to ! I am ashamed ! This guy is a joint secretary of jamat and has now offered to resign.

Also, the Amil forwarded an audio clip message for this very act.

I don't see any future for this community. I am ashamed that I am a part of this so called looting community.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:31 am

whatsapp messages are going viral that court has rejected KQ's case and Taha has asked all to come to Raudat Tahera to do shukr ziyarat.

can some one confirm.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:36 am

asad wrote:whatsapp messages are going viral that court has rejected KQ's case and Taha has asked all to come to Raudat Tahera to do shukr ziyarat.

can some one confirm.

A Sad, Sad news for you and your fellow Munafakeens indeed.

KQ took fools from the Munafakeens and he thought he would be able to fool Mumineen and the wider Janta and the Indian Legal System... his miayat could not be put to the ground before seeing this.

Start your ill talks now. Or chose to go your own way.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 am

Universaldad wrote:
asad wrote:whatsapp messages are going viral that court has rejected KQ's case and Taha has asked all to come to Raudat Tahera to do shukr ziyarat.

can some one confirm.

A Sad, Sad news for you and your fellow Munafakeens indeed.

KQ took fools from the Munafakeens and he thought he would be able to fool Mumineen
Have you seen the the video of Mumenins waiting on railway plateform and the train passing in fool speed. (This video was viral on bohras whatsapp).

Now if you have brain, see who are fools. And who is making whom fool. Good luck.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:43 am

I have just received these 2 msgs on whtsapp they have copied one msg from mumbai mirror's 2nd april article and altered it.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 654964.cms
...and jahil abdes are celebrating fake fateh mubeen
"Aa misal banu court ma ..

The legal fraternity was divided on the point whether Taher Fakhruddin can continue to challenge Mufaddal's appointment
as the Syedna. Senior advocate Iqbal Chagla, who was conducting Qutbuddin's crossexamination on behalf of Mufaddal
last year, said, "This is not a regular suit wherein a heir is seeking succession to a person's estate. It was a succession in the
title. When the plaintiff's (Khuzaima) title itself hasn't been proven, how can he pass on the title to someone?"
Senior advocate Darius Khambata, who is not connected with the case, echoed the view expressed by Chagla. "This is a
derivative title. Qutbuddin's son will have to first prove that the Nass was actually conferred upon Qutbuddin, and that he
was indeed the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, after which it will have to be shown that Qutbuddin conferred the Nass on his son."
Senior advocate Ravi Kadam, representing Qutbuddin in the succession battle in the HC, refused to comment, even as
senior advocate Rafique Dada - who again has no connection with the case - seemed positive on the aspect. "The law is not
just law, it's also justice. The son can always say that Qutbuddin was the actual Syedna, and he had a right to confer the title
on him. Whether the title is 'inheritable', the court will have to decide," he said.
Recommended"
"Aaje syedna Mohammed Badruddin Maula na urs mubarak no din che..je Maula per dushman ye em tohmat muki ke aap ye syedna Abdulqadir Najmuddin maula per nass nathi kidi..ane aa mubarak din ma khuda ye dawedar ne shikast aapi je ye em Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Aqa per em tohmat muki k AaliQadr Maula TUS per nass nathi kidi.."

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 am

IMO, STF should chuck this court case and move on with his set of followers and lead them in think and thin. I mean fighting with Muffy maula is like fighting with [DELETED] they have all the time and material in the world to enjoy the fight and they will eventually continue with laanat baazi, merry making in hatred and continue to drift apart from humanity, sanity and humility that is required for spiritual awareness.

The sadist and vengeful attitude of muffy followers is increasing day by day to such extent that they have replace humble piety with violent aggression on others. they will soak themselves in toxic hate for SKQ clans. Did STS, SMB had ever imagined that one of thier child, a mazoon holder, thier blood, thier flesh would be humiliated, abused, cursed to this extent by those ignorant, jaahils who have not even met seen or experienced this person.

majority of my social circle, when asked thier reaction about SKQ's death. they just answer in decency; that person is dead and his amals are between him and allah. these are the common, hard working, simple, god fearing commoner bohras majority. while the supposedly ilmi-bhanela, creame of the crowd, rutba na saahebs, mullahs, sheikhs, aamils and zadaas are indulging in disgusting, trashy behaviour. Condemned in their own hatred, distanced from tranquility and reality of death.

With time, both clans will take their own direction, depending on what they are feeding upon; Love, compassion, austerity, humility or hate, laanatbaazi, ayyashi, exploitation and coercion. today it was SKQ is gone, tomorrow it would be SMS, everyone has to go ! these jamea jaahils living in moh-maya of taa-roz-e-qayamat !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 pm

humanbeing wrote:while the supposedly ilmi-bhanela, creame of the crowd, rutba na saahebs, mullahs, sheikhs, aamils and zadaas are indulging in disgusting, trashy behaviour. Condemned in their own hatred, distanced from tranquility and reality of death.
These are the people who are suppose to guide Bohras on the right path and here they are leading them to hell fire. These are the people who represent the community at large, they are what Osama bin Laden and Abu Bakr Baghdadi are for Al-Qaeeda and ISIS. Just like how the Ladens and Baghdadis represent the ideology of their wicked organisations so are the zaadas and Jamea ustaads who are suppose to represent Bohra ideology. The world at large has started viewing Islam from the acts of a few terrorists who ideally do not represent Islam and Muslim world and this is exactly what is happening in the present Bohra scenario where people will view Bohraism from the prism of the ideology as spread by the so called learned scholars of Bohraism, with of course the able guidance from their 7th fail dumb leader.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:33 am

FIRST SELF PROCLAIMED DAAI (DAWEDAR)

1) KQ was the first Self proclaimed Daai (SPD) who hadn't pray a single namaz in any masjid during his tenure.

2) He was the first SPD who hadn't performed Ziyarat of any imam or Daai or Wali throughout his tenure

3) He was the first SPD whose dead body had been embalmed.

4) He was the first SPD who hadn't got dafan n kafan till ten days after his death.

5) KQ was the first SPD who had an affair with a film Star / Celebrity.

6) He was the first SPD who never prayed maghrib namaz on time

7) He never prayed shahadat on aashura before maghrib.

8) KQ was the first muddai who had an artificial beard.

9) He was the first, who was always proud of being mazoon for 50 years and yet hadn't appointed any Mazoon or Mukasir for himself.

10) He was the first SPD who ran away from the janaza of his (assumed) Naas instead of praying namaz for it.

11) He was first who needed a translator for his Bayan.

12) He was the first SPD who didn't use to iron his clothes.

13) He was the first SPD who was mazoon of his assumed Naas but the history will not recognize him as his mazoon.

14) He was the first DVD who was also well known as a kidnapper.

15) The first one to enjoy on the beach with his wife in public.

16) First DVD who use to show so much of anger in front of public.

17) First DVD who kidnapped children to prove his daawedaari.

18) First DVD whose exorcism was performed though he was alive!!

19) He was the first SPD whose kids married women of other castes.

20) He was the first SPD whose saliva comes out before his words.

21) HE WAS THE FIRST DVD WHO DRANK ALCOHOL AFTER HIS DEATH...

Recd this from MS abdes. So much hate innocent bohra have in their heart regarding KQS. MS and his side has succeeded to malign KQS n his family image completely. Taher b.s. has TO COME OUT IN OPEN and give a fitting reply to them.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:52 am

Just received on whatsapp...
Very shamefull..
Attachments
IMG-20160409-WA0007.jpg

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:40 am

gulam_parinda wrote:Just received on whatsapp...
Very shamefull..
What is so shameful! The event is apt and so are all the activities.

If you really want to see real shame then travel to Thana and see KQ Maiyat and [DELETED]

Would like to see coverage in the press of all the sick Munafakeens and Qutbi attending their erstwhile leaders Maiyat.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 am

Shameful an disgusting...may Allah SWT give taufeeq to these brain dead people.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 am

Dumbledore wrote:Shameful an disgusting...may Allah SWT give taufeeq to these brain dead people.
They will never ever get taufiq. MS lashkar has succeeded in injecting virus into innocent bohra. The injected virus had mix in their blood such that even if 2moro they came to know about truth they wil never accept because of the fact their ego will come which has been build on the basis of laanatbazi and slang and abusive language they had utter to KQS n his family n his followers n more importantly to the ones they had good relation with their well wisher but now their is wall because of INJECTED VIRUS.

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:05 am

Forwarded Message (edited by Admin/Moderators)
I take the courage and I’m writing this to express my heart and what I have gone through since passing away of Khuzaima.

I was a humble follower and believed in him and looking at the past and current affairs of dawat it seemed to me that Khuzaima was the true successor of Burhanuddin moula but after seeing his body and the actions of his son Taher and the story of nass, they cannot be on haq.

Haq doesn’t need drama which they have played and haq na saheb body’s state dosen’t turn black after death.

I had got the privilege to see the janaza mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and the radiance that emitted the light of noor.

That was not the case when Khuzaima died, his body turned a bit black and there was a terrifying look on his face as if he had seen something terrifying after his death.

I like my message to reach to those whom I know have been doubtful throughout the time but had no chance as we had pledged alliance to him. I would like to tell all those who are still thinking but don’t have the courage to break apart that fearing social boycott and humiliation but I believe that after what I have seen Allah has guided me to the rigth successor of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, his mansoos his janasheen Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula, to whom I give my body my soul. He is our Moula haq na saheb and I am sure he will forgive my grave sins and that’s all I need.

I am writing this because I have seen the time when one haq na saheb passed away and when one self-proclaimed person who called him haq na saheb passed away.

This has truly opened my eyes, guided my soul to the right path, the true haq na moula SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN TUS

I hope my message reaches to those who are stuck in the darkness see the true light and come forward like I did and give misaq to Aqa Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin

(A gunehgar of Moula Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa)

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:17 am

You do realise there is a search feature where we can see your old posts?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 am

here4truth wrote:I take the courage and I’m writing this to express my heart and what I have gone through since passing away of Khuzaima.

I was a humble follower and believed in him and looking at the past and current affairs of dawat it seemed to me that Khuzaima was the true successor of Burhanuddin moula but after seeing his body and the actions of his son Taher and the story of nass, they cannot be on haq.

Haq doesn’t need drama which they have played and haq na saheb body’s state dosen’t turn black after death.

I had got the privilege to see the janaza mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and the radiance that emitted the light of noor.

That was not the case when Khuzaima died, his body turned a bit black and there was a terrifying look on his face as if he had seen something terrifying after his death.

I like my message to reach to those whom I know have been doubtful throughout the time but had no chance as we had pledged alliance to him. I would like to tell all those who are still thinking but don’t have the courage to break apart that fearing social boycott and humiliation but I believe that after what I have seen Allah has guided me to the rigth successor of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, his mansoos his janasheen Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula, to whom I give my body my soul. He is our Moula haq na saheb and I am sure he will forgive my grave sins and that’s all I need.

I am writing this because I have seen the time when one haq na saheb passed away and when one self-proclaimed person who called him haq na saheb passed away.

This has truly opened my eyes, guided my soul to the right path, the true haq na moula SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN TUS

I hope my message reaches to those who are stuck in the darkness see the true light and come forward like I did and give misaq to Aqa Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin

Good u realize who is on haq. As u r now aware of truth, I think now u would unregister urself from this site.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:46 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
here4truth wrote:I take the courage and I’m writing this to express my heart and what I have gone through since passing away of Khuzaima.

Good u realize who is on haq. As u r now aware of truth, I think now u would unregister urself from this site.
Correct!.....Mr here4truth I'm glad you found the truth you were looking for and in the bargain helped many others to find theirs. It's time for you to move on......away from the forum

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 am

You are such a bad liar here4truth :roll:

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:54 am

Universaldad wrote:
What is so shameful! The event is apt and so are all the activities.

If you really want to see real shame then travel to Thana and see KQ Maiyat and the sickening burial of his rotting corpse.

Would like to see coverage in the press of all the sick Munafakeens and Qutbi attending their erstwhile leaders Maiyat.
for stupid like you...
Attachments
IMG-20160404-WA0000.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:17 am

As recvd on whtsapp

Dawedaar ni dry body Mumbai aavi gai.
Just Rauzzat Tahera na upper helicopter si 7 tawaaf aapi ne Thane lai gaya.
Thane ma Daarus Sakina
Bungalow ma j dafan karse.

Just pic. Sathe news aaya.

Qutbi bohras kamaal na modern che.

Waaz on youtube.
Tawaf in helicopter
Kafan in alcohol
Sabak in English
Attachments
IMG-20160409-WA0013.jpg

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:44 am

way2go wrote:
Correct!.....Mr here4truth I'm glad you found the truth you were looking for and in the bargain helped many others to find theirs. It's time for you to move on......away from the forum

thats a whatsup fwded msg!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:54 am

To all those who think KQS followers r modern, well I personally think its a compliment. Poor innocent followers of MS r getting jealous as their illiterate master KING KONG maula is turning them into baboons.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:30 am

lets say here4truth is correct, so if tomorrow mufaddal dies in his toilet and turns black, here4truth will come to STF and ask apology in same way?

guy has got funny way of finding true dai.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:42 am

Aminullah wrote:lets say here4truth is correct, so if tomorrow mufaddal dies in his toilet and turns black, here4truth will come to STF and ask apology in same way?

guy has got funny way of finding true dai.
He has posted fwded message.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:55 am

ok then my question is to one who wrote it.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:16 am

What a joke! I know this person is lying. Because I know he has not seen Qutbuddin Aqa's RA face. Mufaddalies cannot find a single person who has left Qutbuddin Moula's side. So they manufacture lies. Also, we are not doing social boycott, your leaders are the ones screaming out for social boycott with us. Boy we must have really gotten under your skin because here we have members of your jamaats coming and singing praises of SKQ and STF and you cannot find anyone to defect....Funny.

Also, despite the call for social boycott, you guys keep emailing, whatsapping and PMing us and your jamaat members call us to complain about Mufaddal Saifuddin. So you may write all the lies that you please but we know the truth :wink: People who read this forum are too smart to fall for your lies.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:39 am

Bade Bade aaye aur khaak mein mil gaye, bus noor e mujassam noor e Muhammed(s) hi baki raha....

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:07 pm

here4truth wrote:
I was a humble follower and believed in him ...

Salam Mr. Here4truth,

There is not an iota of truth in your note. You are here4lies so please change your id.
The janaza of SKQ (ra) was never displayed in public. Unlike what happened to the janaza of SMB (ra). So stop writing fiction and trying selling it as haq. Like guru (MS) like chela.

The state of the Mufaddali Dawat can be described as below ...

مَثَلُهُمْ كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي اسْتَوْقَدَ نَاراً فَلَمَّا أَضَاءتْ مَا حَوْلَهُ ذَهَبَ اللّهُ بِنُورِهِموَ وَتَرَكَهُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ لاَّ يُبْصِرُونَ (2:17)مْ
Their parable is that of people who kindle a fire: but as soon as it has illumined all around them, God takes away their light and leaves them in utter darkness, wherein they cannot see.

Fi Amanillah

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Wajid wrote:Salam Mr. Here4truth,

There is not an iota of truth in your note. You are here4lies so please change your id.
Why is everyone blasting this guy ? He has just forwarded a watsup msg sent by some MS chamcha !

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:01 pm

i think it goes without saying that the response if to what was written, not to who (here4truth) wrote it....