Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Shk Mohammed Yamani

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:39 pm

*Updates..*
*AaliQadr Maula TUS Sunday ba'ad namaaz e zoher asar Ahmedabad padharse than bethak than Maghrib Isha ni namaz than Mumbai Tashreef Lawse..*
*Inshallah..*

*Surat cancel thayu chhe..*
Moula tus ye kaale raate karbala maa tamam mumenien ne farman kidu, k har mumin taraf si imam husain, moulana abbas maa ziyarat kare Har aik ne naam si alag alag gaam sopaya.._

Surat ma Badri Lacewalo gone missing, private jet no bandobas na thai sako thats why mola ye karam ane ehsan farmawi ne surat ni safar cancel kari che. Surat wala ni fateh mubin thai. Fireworks forwaa joyye Surti yo ne.
What a lucky escape for surtis. Shame for amdawadis though

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Letter to the UK's house of commons the British MP's, and local authorities regarding FGM from a very brave Bohra lady, Rashida Poonawala from London.
Attachments
IMG-20160610-WA0013.jpg

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:46 am

Breaking mews panvel na Amil Saheb told in his bayan that mumins should attend before magrib and listen his bayan and hibz .Those who comes late will not be allowed to enter inside masjid as doors of masjid will be closed. Is this right thing to close doors and prohibit public for namaz? I think this will be a legal offence aje panvel ni masjid darvaz banth karvathi mara mari thai Amil saheb ne pablic ke mari ya agar saru kariu pablic to Like karjo

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Letter to the UK's house of commons the British MP's, and local authorities regarding FGM from a very brave Bohra lady, Rashida Poonawala from London.
A very bold and commendable step, kudos to Rashida Poonawala !! These are refreshing signs as Bohras are now coming out in the open, the fear factor is slowly diminishing !!

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:29 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Letter to the UK's house of commons the British MP's, and local authorities regarding FGM from a very brave Bohra lady, Rashida Poonawala from London.
A very bold and commendable step, kudos to Rashida Poonawala !! These are refreshing signs as Bohras are now coming out in the open, the fear factor is slowly diminishing !!

Very well said gulambhai
I am one of the fine example who left the fold after my brothers death, he was a committee member of London jamaat and was also in mawaeed FMB team. He saw all kinds of frauds and fiddling in accounts taking place and when he tried to raise the issue with the "one eye bandit" head aamil of London, Dr Idris (SMS' s fuwaji) he was always ignored by the fraudulent aamil as he himself was playing a big part in taking a cut and other kickbacks. Eventually he left and moved to Holland where he died last year.
I left thinking I might try the Qutbis but I guess they are 2 peas from the same pod huh, minute this 54th Dai got power, he started the same system he's ancestors did of Raza, Misaaq etc and like Nafisa said in her post, asking for Khumus and other unislamic monetary demands which they think it's their haq.
It took me nearly 3 years to persuade my wife and 3 kids to leave and now we are the happiest of all in my entire family,
I have asked many youngsters in my extended family and their friends to visit this forum and spread all the gossip and real news by whatsapp to everyone in their groups and am glad to say that this forum have open their eyes, woken them up from their deep sleep and now instead of attending every single functions in masjid, now they just go once or twice a year.
This Ramadhan, around 5 families comes to my house, we read quran, pray namaaz do fakhir iftar, jaman and sehri, no salaam or wajebaat,
On offers is only dua for everyone.
Why are they all after our money in this holy month? As it is, the saify mahal residence and darus sakina residence have billions stash away in their secret bank accounts, they can feed 7 generations from what they already have but still wants more la more la.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:

Very well said gulambhai
I am one of the fine example who left the fold after my brothers death, he was a committee member of London jamaat and was also in mawaeed FMB team. He saw all kinds of frauds and fiddling in accounts taking place and when he tried to raise the issue with the "one eye bandit" head aamil of London, Dr Idris (SMS' s fuwaji) he was always ignored by the fraudulent aamil as he himself was playing a big part in taking a cut and other kickbacks. Eventually he left and moved to Holland where he died last year.
I left thinking I might try the Qutbis but I guess they are 2 peas from the same pod huh, minute this 54th Dai got power, he started the same system he's ancestors did of Raza, Misaaq etc and like Nafisa said in her post, asking for Khumus and other unislamic monetary demands which they think it's their haq.
It took me nearly 3 years to persuade my wife and 3 kids to leave and now we are the happiest of all in my entire family,
I have asked many youngsters in my extended family and their friends to visit this forum and spread all the gossip and real news by whatsapp to everyone in their groups and am glad to say that this forum have open their eyes, woken them up from their deep sleep and now instead of attending every single functions in masjid, now they just go once or twice a year.
This Ramadhan, around 5 families comes to my house, we read quran, pray namaaz do fakhir iftar, jaman and sehri, no salaam or wajebaat,
On offers is only dua for everyone.
Why are they all after our money in this holy month? As it is, the saify mahal residence and darus sakina residence have billions stash away in their secret bank accounts, they can feed 7 generations from what they already have but still wants more la more la.
All I can say is you and Nafisa have a wild imagination! Khumus is totally optional in Fatemi Dawat as it was during SMB days. Fatemi Dawat gatherings are exactly as you have described your personal gatherings. I attended one and I was made to feel welcome even though I have not given misaq. There was Quran majeed tilawat, namaz and iftaar. No indoctrination, no fuss, no money collection.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 am

wajebaat has been a basket of taxes since a long time, possibly from the times of SMB or even earlier (correct me if wrong).

Wajebat
Zakat
Haqqun Nafs
Sila Fitra
Nazar Mukam
Hajje-e-badl
Ikram
Najwa
Khummus
Mazoon Salam
Mukasir Salam
Amil Salam
Kaffarat

Amil will try and extract every possible dime under these. They take a collective amount and distribute the cost under such headings. Ramazan is hot season for them to make as much annual income as they can. Focus is on money collection and the whole environment is money centric.

Disgust is becoming more than entertainment.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:56 am

Khumus is totally optional in Fatemi Dawat as it was during SMB days

Replying to ajamali's above quote....
If optional, why not just use one simple word... Zakaat?
They should also stop using Shahzadas Shahzadis, qasre Qutbi etc, see my point? They will never be simple ordinary people, there will always be them agains us, the so called RAYYAT logo. Aghe aghe Dekho hota he kya.
Once you've got the taste of an ATM machine that gives out free cash, believe me, its very hard to keep away from it, we are like ATM machines to these dais, SMS and 54th.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:46 am

perfect example. we are indeed A.T.M. machines for these qasas mullahs.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

taher fakhruddin is a kazzab, he lies he has raza from Imam, if he has I ask him to prove it.

he must admit evil done by his uncle and father and the ayyash and royal life they lived for years and years.

unless these basic things are done, there is no point to take him as a leader.

Dua for Momeen

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:taher fakhruddin is a kazzab, he lies he has raza from Imam, if he has I ask him to prove it.

he must admit evil done by his uncle and father and the ayyash and royal life they lived for years and years.

unless these basic things are done, there is no point to take him as a leader.

Dua for Momeen
DFM,

I understand that SBM and STS did incorrect things, and SKQ did not say anything in the open. That he (SKQ) did not agree with SMB has been discussed and explained by others on this forum. It can also be implicitly inferred from SMS saying many times, referring to SKQ - badhi vaat ma eerad, eerad, eerad ... [objection in everything ...]. That suggest (my guess) that SKQ may have privately pointed out disagreements.

Now consider SKQ or (currently) STF's situation. Even if he things so (which I have no idea), how can he say so in the open? In fact, SMS and others miss no opportunity to say that they (SKQ and STF) did not like SMB. If STF openly said so, he can kiss goodbye to any chances of convincing any abde or even ordinary bohras from joining his fold.

What they think should be judged by their actions, and the actions in some respects (not all) are different from SMB. So it is an implicit statement that they did not agree with SMB's functioning style in many respects.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:42 am

STF openly said so, he can kiss goodbye to any chances of convincing any abde or even ordinary bohras from joining his fold.
Bhai,

aam bhi TF ne koi join nathi karwanu jaha lag masjid and markaz muffaddal naa kabza maa che, so its better he open up truth and accept the mistakes which have been done in last many many years. at least he will gain some honest credibility.

if KQ was honest he should have resign from his post long back and took corner some where in US...at least he would not be part of this scam which burhanuddin and his son unfolded in all these years.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:20 am

Received on Whatsapp
Salaam all
Bushra!!Mola tus ne burhani society na case ma fateh mubin haasil thai chhe ne inshallah aaj si(Wednesday)kaam shuru thase to sagla members si iltimas chhe ke Wednesday,thursday n Friday,morning 8.30 to 9.30 waha jaiye ne burhani society na all round khara thai ne maatam kariye,so plzzz inform all members to attend wt family friends etc (No uniform,civil dress)

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:46 pm

yuzarsif wrote:Received on Whatsapp
Salaam all
Bushra!!Mola tus ne burhani society na case ma fateh mubin haasil thai chhe ne inshallah aaj si(Wednesday)kaam shuru thase to sagla members si iltimas chhe ke Wednesday,thursday n Friday,morning 8.30 to 9.30 waha jaiye ne burhani society na all round khara thai ne maatam kariye,so plzzz inform all members to attend wt family friends etc (No uniform,civil dress)
so case against momeen is also a fathe mobin?

je logo burhani society ma rehta thaa woh kon che? momeen che ke koi biju?

looks like matam is used as a tool for chaos and to scare people?

je loko aawa matam na tamasha maa shamil thai woh loko thi Imam Hussain no koi taaluk nathi.

Dua For Momeen.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Forward as received

Hussani masjid bhendi bazar ma ek handicap ne gaali aapi ne maru janab na chamcha chor amir golwala ye e pan masjid ma janab samne it seem like so call janab have appoint goon like him.and janab was smiling as if he was happy. Just after the namaz got over every one was leaving amir golwala started abusing a handicapped person without any reason..

On 14th june there was a chaos n fight all over masjid as it was so call maula namaz due to burhani guard were shifting ralling so a door glass broke.. So to make a good impression amir started abusing and hitting the poor guy saying tuye kach todo tu su masjid no dada che and stuff he was not saying anything.. After that everyone in masjid was like tu su samje che n stuff e haato pan nai and some one slap amir golwala too..

My question is why the hell janab didnt stop his chamcha who was abusing in masjid like ma bhen ni gali and hitting a guy who cud not fight back, masjid is not his property nor he his gonna spend for the glass which was broken from his pocket. Masjid ni su izzat ek lachar ne maru ne gali masjid ma bolvi janab ye..

Amir golwala a small time goon some year before he was at madanpura many case were register in his name at nagpada police station. Before joining hussaini mohallah tanzeem he didnt had food to eat now he is having 3 vehicle and stuff. It is sure he have taken money from masjid fund or gotala or commission with amil whatever illegally.

If within two day so call janab dont apologize the person in front of everyone on mic during iftari who was been hit and remove amir golwala from all so call kidmat of tea food what ever(money/food making business) .

we will call the police and also human right activists and will surely arrested the janab with amir golwala and other tanzeem member and call the press.

As a video have been taken by some person in masjid is enough prof to prove that janab have ask his gonda to say bad words and hit ppl in masjid.

Will post video on social media to make it viral. So everyone from other community wud also know that masjid mein namaz ke alawa galio bhi allowed hai.

Forward to everyone..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Received via whatsup

Baad salaam janab Ibrahim bs
Hereby I burhan khatumdi (bunty) decided to leave and no more believe on faith of bhoree sect in Muslim community where there is no respect. And values of our such a holy quotation. of the Holy Quran bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful) instead of taking this auspicious name of Allah your learned so called Shaikh mentioned in his speech to take name of Saydana Muffadal Saifuddin so ths is absolutely absurd Being a Muslim no way I can accpted ths is second incident occurred in ths sect of Muslims community before tht your Amil Kaizar bs also did behurmati of Bismillaha but no one from your end took any strict actions against him though I having all the proof infect I personally send you msg also to give me time so I can show you all proof but evn you hv no time to listen in top you people tried to suspend my tour business mishal so whr someone stand to raise his voice against such act of your Amil instead taking action against the culprit one you tried to squeeze the innocent one by banned on tour mishal and other raza which was totally unfair nd unjustified decision by you so whr thr is no truth and justice to be served in our sect of Muslims community I have decided to be discontinued from ths bhoree sect kindly inform all your concerns department

Abde Panjatan (Moula Ali A.S)
Burhan dahodwala (Bunty)

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:19 am

Salaam all
Is this related to the Burhani society in Ahmedabad which was in the news recently?

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 am

SBM wrote:Received via whatsup

Baad salaam janab Ibrahim bs
Hereby I burhan khatumdi (bunty) decided to leave and no more believe on faith of bhoree sect in Muslim community where there is no respect. And values of our such a holy quotation. of the Holy Quran bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful) instead of taking this auspicious name of Allah your learned so called Shaikh mentioned in his speech to take name of Saydana Muffadal Saifuddin so ths is absolutely absurd Being a Muslim no way I can accpted ths is second incident occurred in ths sect of Muslims community before tht your Amil Kaizar bs also did behurmati of Bismillaha but no one from your end took any strict actions against him though I having all the proof infect I personally send you msg also to give me time so I can show you all proof but evn you hv no time to listen in top you people tried to suspend my tour business mishal so whr someone stand to raise his voice against such act of your Amil instead taking action against the culprit one you tried to squeeze the innocent one by banned on tour mishal and other raza which was totally unfair nd unjustified decision by you so whr thr is no truth and justice to be served in our sect of Muslims community I have decided to be discontinued from ths bhoree sect kindly inform all your concerns department

Abde Panjatan (Moula Ali A.S)
Burhan dahodwala (Bunty)
One Nail at a time.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Salaam all
Is this related to the Burhani society in Ahmedabad which was in the news recently?
Yes

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Any updates ??
Please post video also . :roll:
godmoney wrote:Forward as received

Hussani masjid bhendi bazar ma ek handicap ne gaali aapi ne maru janab na chamcha chor amir golwala ye e pan masjid ma janab samne it seem like so call janab have appoint goon like him.and janab was smiling as if he was happy. Just after the namaz got over every one was leaving amir golwala started abusing a handicapped person without any reason..

On 14th june there was a chaos n fight all over masjid as it was so call maula namaz due to burhani guard were shifting ralling so a door glass broke.. So to make a good impression amir started abusing and hitting the poor guy saying tuye kach todo tu su masjid no dada che and stuff he was not saying anything.. After that everyone in masjid was like tu su samje che n stuff e haato pan nai and some one slap amir golwala too..

My question is why the hell janab didnt stop his chamcha who was abusing in masjid like ma bhen ni gali and hitting a guy who cud not fight back, masjid is not his property nor he his gonna spend for the glass which was broken from his pocket. Masjid ni su izzat ek lachar ne maru ne gali masjid ma bolvi janab ye..

Amir golwala a small time goon some year before he was at madanpura many case were register in his name at nagpada police station. Before joining hussaini mohallah tanzeem he didnt had food to eat now he is having 3 vehicle and stuff. It is sure he have taken money from masjid fund or gotala or commission with amil whatever illegally.

If within two day so call janab dont apologize the person in front of everyone on mic during iftari who was been hit and remove amir golwala from all so call kidmat of tea food what ever(money/food making business) .

we will call the police and also human right activists and will surely arrested the janab with amir golwala and other tanzeem member and call the press.

As a video have been taken by some person in masjid is enough prof to prove that janab have ask his gonda to say bad words and hit ppl in masjid.

Will post video on social media to make it viral. So everyone from other community wud also know that masjid mein namaz ke alawa galio bhi allowed hai.

Forward to everyone..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Received on Whatsup
bohra.jpg

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Yes the janab had call the person effects in his cabin and apologize.. Amir is given warning

Amir golwala is no longer part of any money making business.. Still he is there for tea and thal distribution..seem like free ka khaana without card

The strage thing amil have ask for police protection all gate of masjid there are 4-5 constable full day after this incident dont know why kiske baap ki diwali paise toh humara hi jayege

maddy wrote:Any updates ??
Please post video also . :roll:
godmoney wrote:Forward as received

Forward to everyone..

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Financial times report on Bhindi Bazar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABi2kfSnyYg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 am

image.jpeg
What an odd letter. Instead of saying MS waaz will not be relayed, they are saying no one should request for a relay!! That's not a sign of authority! The astute may see that there is a difference of opinion in the administration....
This is so that his hateful, misogynistic rants cannot be recorded.... Hmmmm how the mighty have fallen! Soon he will be doing his waaz in a dark room all to himself so no one can hear his shit!

In contrast, we have STF doing his waaz on YouTube for the world to see.....

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 am

he is surrounded by controversies at this moment, he dont want to create more by opening his mouth in public. :lol:

any ways I see it as a good thing.

Dua For Momeen.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:54 am

ajamali wrote:image.jpeg

Soon he will be doing his waaz in a dark room all to himself so no one can hear his shit!
Aameen!! :D :D :D

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:54 am

image.jpg
ajamali wrote:image.jpeg

What an odd letter. Instead of saying MS waaz will not be relayed, they are saying no one should request for a relay!! That's not a sign of authority! The astute may see that there is a difference of opinion in the administration....
This is so that his hateful, misogynistic rants cannot be recorded.... Hmmmm how the mighty have fallen! Soon he will be doing his waaz in a dark room all to himself so no one can hear his shit!

In contrast, we have STF doing his waaz on YouTube for the world to see.....

This is what happens when you try to curb other people's freedom of speech. Self-censorship ke din aa gaye hai...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:08 pm

so muffy the coward is running scared. the clouds of law enforcement are gathering thick and menacing over his head!! i am sure his 'handlers' have decided to muzzle him to prevent his insane rants spilling all over the net and damaging his image and the kothar's credibility abroad.

after what has happened in australia and the western world and our determined efforts to block his visit to canada and usa, he is playing it safe. now he can say laanats openly against the first 3 khalifas and indulge with great pleasure in this bravado, tear his mouth apart hurling abuses on his kaka and cousins, shout himself hoarse to recommend fgm, pour vitriol on disobedient amtes and threaten them with hell fire and brimstones if they dont wear ridhas and please their husbands, pass summary judgement on abdes who do not make rotis and sew topis, enforce his tyranny on bohra naunihals who do not attend madrassa and do not do rozas and maatam, the list goes on.

he can even show his murderous hunting trip videos from africa and display his skills at mowing down lions, elephants, wild buffalo and other innocent and endangered animal species, standing over them with blood dripping from his fangs, he can show fictitious risala's from his dead father emphasising his nass and bring in non-bohras and also foreigners who will recount how muh-faad-daal appeared in their dreams in shorts whilst shooting up LGBT clubs and announcing it to the world like a proud hero etc etc...

things have come to such a sorry pass now that this most pathetic shrivelled ass is 'appealing' to the jamaats not to ask for relay, "i beg of you, please do not send me to jail, pls give me back my soother or i will start sucking my thumb, pls mummy where are you, pls daddy come back i need your help.. i am hungry, scared, there are monsters below my bed, just give me my milk and i will go to sleep...."

idiot!

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:52 pm

As reformists always does the opposite of what kothar instructs can this site request a relay permission and see what happens. If raza granted Admin can podcast webinar it live :D :D :D

I have noticed SMS unable to share photos, not make regular relays, travel restrictions on one side.

On other media critics What's app, this site. STF is changing hearts and minds. Abdes are wondering and their minds are thinking. Though it is early days like a bear from hibernation their eyelids have opened

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:15 am

yet again, another piece of entertainment. Muffy Maula to Muffy maula che ! .. self gagging order from public ... what a stupid farmaan. He can rant as much as he wants within selective pass holding rich foolish abdes.

seems like PR and Marketing team of kothar must be really cheesed off with off-script ranting of muffy. Poor muffy maula, he cannot do live dawah within his own daawat also now.

This waaz will be relayed to public after puppet masters of muffy has reviewed the waaz and censored any controversial remarks.