Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:07 am

feku muffu and his chelas. :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 pm

it was so obvious a fake. from the video to the "message".

you have to be spectacularly blind to not see through it :roll:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:43 am

Jaisa raja vaisi praja. If the man can steal from MS in his presence, can he really be believing that MS is the dai?

Alternately, Muffu does so deserve this! ROFL

IMG_4462.mp4
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 3179 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Jaisa raja vaisi praja. If the man can steal from MS in his presence, can he really be believing that MS is the dai?

IMG_4462.mp4
So amusing. Muffy makes an incredible ass of himself when he opens his mouth and then what little dignity he walks away with, is stolen from him by his own people. i doubt anyone would have dared to do this to Burhanuddin Moula, SKQ or STF even....

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:11 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Jaisa raja vaisi praja. If the man can steal from MS in his presence, can he really be believing that MS is the dai?

IMG_4462.mp4
yikes! I think our sticky fingered friend's days in this lucrative position are numbered! Get a real-job old man.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 am

Is SMS aware of it ? He knows about this world and thereafter but any idea what goes around him !

We should completely stop this Salam cover business. Laanat on this cover money business and trust Allah Subhanhu for rozi.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 am

hahahahaha omgg....you made my day. :lol:

Banda ni naukri gayiiiiii and izzat pan, he has hard days ahead. sorry for that.

now imagine how much other money must be vanishing from dawat.

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm

arey usko kuh bhi farak nahi padenga... agar usko jamaat bahaar matlab (baraat) bhi kar diya toh bhi farak nahi padenga... bohot maaal banaya honga usne muffy ke saat ..... chor ka bhai ghanti chor

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:12 am

Why people are jumping to conclusions based on a flimsy evidence? My elders have thaught me that our eyes can not see something which shines like Sun. That guy was pulling a fat envelope from his pocket and putting it in the bag so that Moula does not get disappointed when he gets the tally end of the day and paying taxes. Hubbal vatan fee eman.

That is the REAL interpretation. You should attend Sabak and detach your eyes from your brains. Free surgery at Saifee Hospital.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 am

This is not the first time we have two interpretations of a video. Remember Raudat Tahera Base video?

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 am

I have heard from a very close and reliable source that a lots things used to disappear from no 52. Remember these people would get things like gold, valuable articles and ofcourse currency. Who would pocket them? Gang around him only. Common people around dare not touch. The gang will be watching them closely.

Corruption corruption every where but not a Rupee any where for the needy.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 am

New wrote:This is not the first time we have two interpretations of a video. Remember Raudat Tahera Base video?
What could the second interpretation be? The guy pretended to put the envelope in the bag and then sneakily placed it in his pocket. What could the second interpretation be? He was sorting the envelopes into MS's share and his own? :mrgreen:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 am

zinger wrote:it was so obvious a fake. from the video to the "message".

The video was not fake, it was just awkward...

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello Think for yourself,
This is being fecious. Moula got collecting money once again, obviously black and his chamcha got you know what...

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Bohras of Barwani, near Indore MP, asking for blessings from NAKED Baba,
Guess Muffys Blessings ain't working for these anparr gawaar bohris so now they've reverted back to their old Hindu tradition.
Shame on them.
Attachments
Moominin asking for blessings from naked baba.jpg

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm

BURHANI GUARDS WOMEN'S HEAD ( BGI)

MUNIRA SALI ( Barwani )

MADRASA PANJATANIYA HEAD MOALIM ( M. ALI ASGER NOORI )

Hindu darm me kalash sar pe uthaai puja k liye jate hui....

This woman was ordered to attend Badri Mahal and do maafi maangwing and ordered to resign from her post as a leader of BGI and leave the politics or Bohra fold
Attachments
Murti lifted by Burhani guards leader of barwani .jpg
BGI Leader of Barwani with Head Moalim.jpg
Burhani women's guards leader in Barwani.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

she just thought why muffy should have all the fun...

if muffy and his father burhanuddin can hath jodo and keep good terms with muslim killer modi what is wrong to put puja handi on head and walk with proud....

leave Quran behind and this is what happens to your generations.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:56 am

think_for_yourself wrote:

Even if this video is real, it is not clear what exactly he is doing.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:05 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Bohras of Barwani, near Indore MP, asking for blessings from NAKED Baba,
Guess Muffys Blessings ain't working for these anparr gawaar bohris so now they've reverted back to their old Hindu tradition.
Shame on them.

Can other people verify if this picture is accurate and not "photo-shopped".

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Bohras of Barwani, near Indore MP, asking for blessings from NAKED Baba,
Shame on them.

Munira Ben is involved in politics and greatly respected by Chief Minister of MP, thats why she was asked to carry the kelash. But as always, these so called DHARAM KE RAKHWAALEI from Badri Mahal couldnt stand a Bohra lady standing hand in hand with the CM, i wonder, why didn't they ordered the Head Moallim of Barwani Madrassa to do Maafi Mangwing, after all, he was taking part in the JULUS PROCESSION as well, oh, hang on a minute, that's because he is a MAN and Munira Ben is a WOMAN, as per Muffy mola, she should sit in one corner of her house and learn HOME SCIENCE.

Dear Friends,

Please click https://youtu.be/qBZ84fDfNtw and watch this short audio/video
Munira Ben is carrying a Kalash, a flower pot. Does it make her Kafir? Why then Bohras carrying Syedna like an idol or the Bohra women worshipping Syedna’s picture are not Kafir?
Why Syedna’s વધાવવાનુ wadhavavnu is not an idol worshipping? Just because she is women this Bhaisaheb or whoever is scolding and threatening her?
Munira ben is an adult and she lives in free India; no one can scold her or force her. The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minster should help Munira Ben fighting such threat. If she files a case against this caller from Badri Mahal, apparently some Burhani Guard Gundo, I’ll help pay her lawyer’s fees. Munira Ben Sali, please contact me from Barwani or wherever.
Note: Kalash is not an idol; it is a flower pot. Kothari people understand the difference and introspect how idolaters and unislamic you yourself are.
Attachments
Munira Ben.jpg
carrying BHAGWAN MUFFY PUJA OATH.jpg
Idol worshiping is ripe in Bohra fold.jpg
Last edited by Shk Mohammed Yamani on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:19 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
Shame on them.

It's not photoshopped.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:26 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
It was very clear to me :roll: . Maybe you need to watch it a few more times DCP.

Anyway I think TFY and Zinger were talking about the Misr video and you were talking about the thieving Miyasaab. My response to you was regarding Miyasaheb Chor.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:33 am

you're right, my bad, the video was not a fake, the entire story around it was but

and beg your pardon but i saw nothing to be ashamed about in the video.

it was a private yacht party with family and friends. they were dancing to mohd. rafi and not some shakira shit (or whatever it is people listen to nowadays)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:39 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
It was very clear to me :roll: . Maybe you need to watch it a few more times DCP.

Anyway I think TFY and Zinger were talking about the Misr video and you were talking about the thieving Miyasaab. My response to you was regarding Miyasaheb Chor.
OO53, yes, there seems to be some confusion. i was referring to the misr video not the chor video

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 am

My 2 cents about this video and the one about Munira Sali
Because Kothari Mafia made the STD as well as Rida as Qomi libas and gave them such high respect, people expect that anything you
do privately wearing those Qomi Uniform is sacrosanct.
I donot think anything wrong people having good time with music at their private places and nothing wrong a person becoming a part
of political activism as long as they are acting in their private role and not representing Islam.
If same people would be doing that in Non Qomi Libas, no one would have objected
WHAT I AM SHOCKED AND SURPRISED THAT KOTHARI GOON HAD BALLS TO CALL MUNIRA SALI AND REPRIMEND HER WHILE FORGETTING THAT HIS OWN MASTER HAD NO PROBLEM GREETING ALL THE HINDU RSS LEADERS AND GIVING THEM SHAWL.
HE WAS KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS WEARING QOMI LIBAS AND ABDES AND AMTES WERE CELEBRATING HIS SHIKAR WHILE THIS POOR LADY BECAME THE SCAPEGOT.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 am

SBM wrote:My 2 cents about this video and the one about Munira Sali
Because Kothari Mafia made the STD as well as Rida as Qomi libas and gave them such high respect, people expect that anything you
do privately wearing those Qomi Uniform is sacrosanct.
I donot think anything wrong people having good time with music at their private places and nothing wrong a person becoming a part
of political activism as long as they are acting in their private role and not representing Islam.
If same people would be doing that in Non Qomi Libas, no one would have objected
WHAT I AM SHOCKED AND SURPRISED THAT KOTHARI GOON HAD BALLS TO CALL MUNIRA SALI AND REPRIMEND HER WHILE FORGETTING THAT HIS OWN MASTER HAD NO PROBLEM GREETING ALL THE HINDU RSS LEADERS AND GIVING THEM SHAWL.
HE WAS KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS WEARING QOMI LIBAS AND ABDES AND AMTES WERE CELEBRATING HIS SHIKAR WHILE THIS POOR LADY BECAME THE SCAPEGOT.
Email from Asghar Bhai Vasanwala from USA
Dear Friends,
Please click https://youtu.be/ubIkYsjl1sc and listen to voices Supporting Munira Behen
Several Bohra women have come in support of Munira Ben Sali who was insulted and rebuked by a person from Badri Mahal, someone claiming to be from inner circle of Syedna from Kothar.
They have recorded above audios.
Munira Behen Sali says that she in politics and was attending Clean Narmada River rally organized by Shivraj Singh Chauhan CM of Madhya Pradesh. They were carrying Narmada River water in a pot as a token of ceremony.
CM asked her to carry the pot called Kalash on her head; and, she did. There was no idol worshiping involved.
Someone from Badri Maha possibly a Juzer BS Shakir who heads Burhani Gunda Guards from the back seats, calling her and rebuking her was uncalled for and insulting.
Because this scolding, Bohras now look at her with contempt.
 I have offered her all monitory support if she files a case of insult and harassment against the person allegedly Juzer Shakir from Badri Mahal. Syedna and Kothar are very much afraid of bad publicity especially in court cases.Munira Behen is a woman and she knows CM. If she pushes her case in court, she can get whatever she wants from Kothar. Kothar has all chori ka maal; they will not hesitate a bit giving her asking price.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am

Email #2 from Asghar vasanwala in USA
When Mufaddal Mola gives false confidence to Bohra: “Burhanuddin Mola ne Yaad kari lejo; Faishta o Mokli aapse ane tamari Mushkil door thai jashe”
Such farfetched utterence misleads Bohras. They enter in criminal activities rather than doing hard work. Syedna never says Pasina ni kamai khao.

Yesterday Sunday 19th  Feb at 6 pm these students  from Banswada and Sagwara, the region of BHIL NI QOUM NA LOGO, WAAGARYAAW, whose parents are mainly bhatyaaraaw and perfume shop workers in Kuwait and living in Kondwa area are arrested  by police in a two wheeler vehicle theft of stealing 13 to 14  motorbikes; 3 waagaryaaw got arrested, one is absconding.  
Bikes are Apachee, Dukes, and Pulsar. Police Department was called; it is said this racket is on a larger scale by Bohra students coming to study in Pune.
They live lavishly with ill gotten money, and with money sent by their arab feet lickers parents in Kuwait and spoil our Poona Mumineen name  in police department and  society !!!

Men arrested are:-

1.Mohemmed Magar
S/O Kaidjohar Magar
Icai Institute (Doing Course)
2.Mohemmad Khanji (2nd Year Bcom)
Sinhgad College Of Commerce, Kondhwa.
3.Aliakber Driver
Sinhgad college of commerce, Kondhwa (1year bcom)
4. Fakhruddin Tatiwala (1year Mechanical Engineering)
Sinhgad College Of Engineering, Vadgaon
All from Waghar region and Watan=Banswara, Rajasthan

Please spread the names of these chor wagaryaw who only keep jungli beards to hide their kala kartoot.

Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:38 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:BURHANI GUARDS WOMEN'S HEAD ( BGI)

MUNIRA SALI ( Barwani )

MADRASA PANJATANIYA HEAD MOALIM ( M. ALI ASGER NOORI )

Hindu darm me kalash sar pe uthaai puja k liye jate hui....

This woman was ordered to attend Badri Mahal and do maafi maangwing and ordered to resign from her post as a leader of BGI and leave the politics or Bohra fold
There is an easy way to solve this problem if she wants to. It says she is politically close to the CM of MP. Well, just show the CM this audio and tell him that some bhaisaheb of the Bohra establishment is threatening and presurring her. And a few calls from the CM and the issue will be taken care of - especially if the CM is from BJP.

So why is she or somebody else not doing it?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 am

Bohras rushing to kiss the empty seat of Sayedna!!!

youtu.be/nZK3fY8EYzw

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:19 am