Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:23 pm

New Style Icon Of Pune...

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:11 pm

dawedaar wrote:what's written in the booklet?
gulam_parinda wrote:1 booklet muje bhi mili he....or mene to padh li...ab kya hoga... :wink: :wink:
Why don't you register on Fatemi Dawat and find out? :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:56 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:New Style Icon Of Pune...

its no big deal. ive done this a number of times.

this is BTW, a display of the short-sighted stupidness of the kothar. if i want to go for ziarat, i have to wear a saaya, kurta ijaar is non-mandatory. so if i am in jeans or a shirt and trouser, i pick up a saaya from the rack on raudat tahera, put it on, do ziarat, come out and put it back.

this uncle is probably on his way to work somewhere and decided to do ziarat on the way and hence the saaya on regular clothes

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:45 am

this is BTW, a display of the short-sighted stupidness of the kothar.
We all conveniently put the blames of wrongdoings /shor sightedness in the community on Kothar without thinking it is not the Kothar but the leader who owes the responsibility of all which comes out from their office. If we say that leader is not aware of this but it is the kothar which is doing all this than we have a bigger problem at hand where we are stating that we have an incompetent leader who is just a puppet at the hands of a powerful kothar. Lets learn to speak out things as is.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 am

father not looking for second opinions from muffy s hozoori. He already has the top doctors at the hospital. He was looking for a miracle to cure him since he was dai fida but now we know what this drama of shifa is all about.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Here's online link for that booklet
=> http://www.fatemidawat.com/about/dawat- ... 1436h.html
dawedaar wrote:what's written in the booklet?
gulam_parinda wrote:1 booklet muje bhi mili he....or mene to padh li...ab kya hoga... :wink: :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:54 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Please click https://youtu.be/7SeUdM7pLb0 and watch YouTube Video. Kaizar Bhaisaheb is close relative of Syedna. He is 70 years old and is Amil of Dombivali, near Mumbai. 35 years ago he was Amil of Medina. Few weeks back, a 35 years old Bohra woman who is married to a Sunni Muslim named Patkar came to this Amil for financial help. Even though he is 70 years old, his heart jumped for her. He made her to come to him repeatedly; during ensuing meetings, Amil made sexual advances and exchanged WhatsApp messages with her. This Bohra woman recorded every conversation and gave it to her husband. Husband in turn went and confronted the Amil Kaizar Bhaisaheb and videotaped the exchange. Kaizar Bhaisaheb was shaken and begged Mr. Patkar with folded hands and said, “I just talked dirty; didn’t do any physical” Mr. Patkar threatened the Bhaisaheb exposing him in court. Sensing trouble Kothar has sent Kaizar Bhaisaheb underground. Soon warrant is going to be issued for “Sexual harassment”. Kothar has offered Rupees 50 crores for closing the case. However, Patkaar side is demanding Rs. 100 crore. Now more Bohras will be in trouble because Syedna will need money to pay Patkaar. In turn, Syedna will make gullible Bohras coughing up the sum.

دیا ہے دِل اگر اُس کو، بشر ہے، کیا کہیے
جناب ہُوا ہے زانی تو ہو، خاندانی ہے، کیا کہیے
Diyaa hai dil agar us ko, bashar hai, kiya kahiye? દિયા હે દિલ અગર ઉસકો, બશર હે, ક્યા કહીયે?
Janab hua hai zani to ho, khandani hai, kiya kahiye? જનાબ હૂઆ હે ઝાની તો હો, ખાનદાની હે, ક્યા કહીયે?
He also is given heart, he is a human being, what can we say?
He indulges in debauchery, so be it; his lineage is like that, what can we say?
Dombivali, Mumbai, Amil Saheb Kaizar Bhaisaheb, who was once Amil of Madinah Rubat, was caught redhandedly in sexual exploitation of a Bohra women living in Dombivali
حوروں کا کیوں کرے قیامت تک بھائی صاحب انتظار
مٹی کی بھی مِل جائے بڑھاپے میں توُ بس ہے جناب کو
HooroN ka kyon kare Qayamat tak Bhaisaheb intezar ? હૂરોં કા ક્યોં કરે કયામત તક ભાઈસાહેબ ઈંતેઝાર?
Mitti ki bhi mil jaye burhape meiN to bas hai Janab ko મિટ્ટી કી ભી મિલજાયે બૂરાહાપે મેં, તો બસ હે જનાબ કો
(Why should Bhaisaheb wait until Qayamat for getting a Hoor….Even if he gets one made from dirt during his old age, it is good enough for Janab”

Every year there are such cases of sexual advance occuring as Bohra women surround Bhaisahebs and Shehzadas coming very close to them, their pundas, and their Chamchas. They cannot resist temptation and carry out crime of opportunity. Syedna family has no interest in exposing their own.

Again, all money and power corrupt. Syedna family is also badly corrupted. There are many incidents. I have detailed three such scandals. Several Shehzadas are said to have women in Cairo and Lebanon. Most remains under the rug.

1. In Dahod, there came a Bhaisaheb “Abdeali Bhaisaheb”. He was a good orator: he recited Shaeri, and thrilled Bohras. However, he was a womanizer. He used to leave love letters to a girl named Banu. In one letter he wrote “tomorrow morning I will recite Surat Ar-Raĥmān and when I recite Lulu wal marjan, you understand I am saying to you mari jaan mari jaan. For reciprocating, you clear your throat (સુંદર ખોંખારો ખાજે sundar Khonkaro khaje), I will know you understood my message.” Once, while leaving his love letter in Banu's seat in masjid during middle of night, he switched on women's floor light. An elderly Bohra, who was awake shouted chor chor and Mohalla people came out on street; at that point Abdeali Bhaisaheb appeared and asked the crowd what was the commotion. Bohras told him about the light in mosque. He said don’t worry sometimes ''Pak Jinns do visit Masjid” When his love letters were intercepted and exposed, Dahod Bohras got angry and surged at his Devri; however he fled. Syedna Burhanuddin punished Dahod people by not appointing new Bhaisaheb; Dahod Bohras had to go to Godhra for Nikah and maiyyat raza. Abdeali Bhaisaheb was awarded rich Amalat of Nagpur.

2. I had met Syedna’s Mamaji in Malegaon in a friend’s marriage. Syedna’s Mamaji was Jamat kharij and he was performing Nikah for those Bohras who were not in Jamat. He was saying that Syedna Taher Saifuddin poisoned his sister for getting married to Mazun Khozema Bhaisaheb’s mother. It happened that Syedna fell in love with this captivating Bohra woman when she came for qadambosi and wanted to marry her. However then Mukasir Ishaq Bhaisaheb Jamaluddin objected to this marriage because this lady and Syedna Burhanuddin’s mom (Taher Bhaisaheb’s sister) were milk sisters. In Islam, a person is not allowed to marry two sisters at the same time. Taher bhaisaheb tells that Syedna engineered her murder by sending her to Dumas and there got her administered slow poison. She vomited green and died. A Parsi doctor, who was summoned, told that she was poisoned. It was British time. Powerful people couldn’t be touched.

3. There are sex scandals in Kothar also. The famous one is Mazun Khozema’s love affair with Actress Nafisa Ali.

4. There are several incidents of Madrasa Mullahs molesting young Bohra girls

Asghar Vasanwala
Forwarded as Received :

Salam Jameel,

Mola TUS ye karam farmavi Kaizar BS ne nawaazi didha.... pehle Mola ye makaan par qadambosi no sharaf inayat kido ane te baad em farmayu ke Bu-saheba ne milo.... Bhaisaab ane Bensaab beve Bu-saheba ni khidmat ma haazir thaya araz kidhi.... Bu-Saheba ye farmayu saglu behtar thase.... Hamein tamara saathe che ane Mola saathe tamne rehvaanu farman che... Ziyarat qadam ma Mola saathe rehvaanu farman che.... Te baad Bu-Saheba ye khidmat guzar ne kahi beve na utaara no intezaam karaayo..... Jaldi sagli arazo suni.... jawab fazal thaase Inshaalah ane apne sagla ne an kareeb khush khabar milse...

Wassalaam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Aqa Mola TUS ni umar darazi ane 1438H na Ashara Aqa Mola TUS Indore ma farmave ye niyyat si 29 Rabiul Akbar 7th Feb Sunday, Indore na mumineen Ujjain ziyarat waaste chaalta jaase..... Sagla www.indoreashara.com par registration karaave je si nizam ma sahuliyat thaai.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:00 pm

What's the letter about if you or anyone has received it?
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Laeen Dawedaar Mumineen na ghar ma by post letter mokeli rahyo che.... Khuda na kare koi na bhi ghar ma aawe to apna area na Amil saheb ne contact kari ne letter saupi dejo...... Khuda har Mumin ne Maula si kareeb karjo ane dushman par Laanat karjo..

Muffy is now shit scared even with letters of KQ. This shows how insecure he is as he knows that his corrupt and extortionist dawat is going to collapse any day and people will ultimately see the truth of his evil ways.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:23 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:What's the letter about if you or anyone has received it?
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Laeen Dawedaar Mumineen na ghar ma by post letter mokeli rahyo che.... Khuda na kare koi na bhi ghar ma aawe to apna area na Amil saheb ne contact kari ne letter saupi dejo...... Khuda har Mumin ne Maula si kareeb karjo ane dushman par Laanat karjo..

Muffy is now shit scared even with letters of KQ. This shows how insecure he is as he knows that his corrupt and extortionist dawat is going to collapse any day and people will ultimately see the truth of his evil ways.
It is the Fatemi Dawat Annual Report. Received only by those who have paid waajebaat to SKQ. It is not an unsolicited mail.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:51 pm

It's unsolicited mail. Many people in my city received this report including myself and I haven't paid any wajebat to SKQ.
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:What's the letter about if you or anyone has received it?
It is the Fatemi Dawat Annual Report. Received only by those who have paid waajebaat to SKQ. It is not an unsolicited mail.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:09 pm

gulam_parinda wrote:It's unsolicited mail. Many people in my city received this report including myself and I haven't paid any wajebat to SKQ.
objectiveobserver53 wrote:

Perhaps you registered on Fatemi Dawat?

New

Unread post by New » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 pm

May we see what is inside the report, at least excerpts if it is confidential?

Madafubaridi

Unread post by Madafubaridi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:42 am

New wrote:May we see what is inside the report, at least excerpts if it is confidential?
Nothing confidential; it is available at the Fatemi Dawat website - here is a link
http://www.fatemidawat.com/about/dawat- ... 1436h.html

Downloadable copies - both in English and Gujarati
1435-1436 Annual Report.pdf
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 304 times
FINAL GUJARATI.pdf
(10.92 MiB) Downloaded 228 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 pm

AQA Moula 9 jumadilukhra, 16 Feb bhopal pdharse inshaallah...
Sagla Bhopal na Mumineen Khushi no izhar kari rahya chhe.
bhopal.mp4
(8.78 MiB) Downloaded 3351 times

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:27 pm

milad.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm

MOHURRUM TAMASHA / PROPAGANDA HAS STARTED !!

A Mohalla of Sidhpur is illuminated as part of ''Ashura Ohbat'' program....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:16 pm

MOHURRUM TAMASHA / PROPAGANDA MACHINERY IN FULL SWING !!

Forwarded as Received :

Sidhpur Jamat is willing to spend Rs.100 Crores for Muffy's Mohurrum Tamasha although there are many poor Bohras living in Sidhpur who lack basic amenities...... Once again we will see a criminal waste of money and showbaazi in the name of Imam Hussain (a.s.)...... Shame on the Jamat and shame on Muffy who encourages such vulgar display of wealth in the solemn month of Mohurrum.

Model of Tent on display which will be erected during Mohurrum carnival which will be rented out at the rate of Rs.1,000/- per day....

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:04 pm

[quote="ghulam muhammed"]MOHURRUM TAMASHA / PROPAGANDA MACHINERY IN FULL SWING !!

Forwarded as Received :

Sidhpur Jamat is willing to spend Rs.100 Crores for Muffy's Mohurrum Tamasha although there are many poor Bohras living in Sidhpur who lack basic amenities...... Once again we will see a criminal waste of money and showbaazi in the name of Imam Hussain (a.s.)...... Shame on the Jamat and shame on Muffy who encourages such vulgar display of wealth in the solemn month of Mohurrum.

Model of Tent on display which will be erected during Mohurrum carnival which will be rented out at the rate of Rs.1,000/- per day....

What no desi toilet?
Few years ago the kothar machinery was in forcing mumins in the west to build/convert at least one toilet into desi sandas.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Surprisingly the tents will be erected in kabristan.

See the qabars near the ropes

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:52 pm

Ridas 101
VID-20160208-WA0011.mp4
(15.3 MiB) Downloaded 2394 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 am

Seems Amtes like to be humiliated as if enough humiliation is not done by Kothari Goons

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:04 am

Was just glancing over the matrimonial section. I am quite surprised to see Die hard abdes and amtes posting their matrimonial here! 1 Amte has written, "I belong to mashaikh family". One had written, "The boy/girl should have strong faith in SMS" etc!

The Kothar I believe is hitting axe on its own feet by not having an online matrimonial in this day of internet usage. This website with its ubiquitous name is doing the job quite nicely!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:14 am

SBM wrote:Seems Amtes like to be humiliated as if enough humiliation is not done by Kothari Goons
what humilitation?
it is just a fashion show

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Dombivli na Amil Kaizar BS jena chungal ma fasaaya che e Bhayander ma rahi che ane Sunni Muslim saathe bija nikah padhela che... Bai nu naam Rashida ben che...

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:04 pm

aje Khandwa ma moula ye aaa ghar ma kadam kida ane padhari jawa baad foran bu shaheba ne ehna ghar per mokla ane ehm farmayu ki moula no farman che ki tame aaj na aaj aa ghar khali kari do
tamne aje raat a aa ghar ma suwanu nathi ane aje sanje 7 wage moula ye ehna banglow per eh bhai ne bulaya che
hamna bu shaheba potey khara rahi ne eh ghar no saman packing karawi rahya che
IMG-20160213-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0008.jpg

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 pm

dawedaar wrote:aje Khandwa ma moula ye aaa ghar ma kadam kida ane padhari jawa baad foran bu shaheba ne ehna ghar per mokla ane ehm farmayu ki moula no farman che ki tame aaj na aaj aa ghar khali kari do
tamne aje raat a aa ghar ma suwanu nathi ane aje sanje 7 wage moula ye ehna banglow per eh bhai ne bulaya che
hamna bu shaheba potey khara rahi ne eh ghar no saman packing karawi rahya che
IMG-20160213-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160213-WA0008.jpg
He has been a "dai" for two years and "mansoos" for 3 prior to that NOW he wakes up to the state of mumineen?! Could it be that he cannot defend himself anymore against the criticism of ayyashi on this site and on whatsapp?

It is said that the left hand should not know when the right hand does charity. And Mufs cannot do a damn decent thing without first sending his PR machine (aka Dawedaar) in full gear to publicize his so-called good deeds. He should be building whole complexes of low-income housing. Instead he does this weird random one-off act and expects a pat on the back.

Also please note that there are no details about a long term solution for the family or the hundreds of family like these. Just some vague reference to "saat waje banla par awjo!" Give me a freaking break! I am so disgusted with this phony "kindness."

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:55 pm

This ugly publicity of a Random Act of "Kindness" filled me with such revulsion that I have decided to break my long sillence on this forum to post.

I agree 100% with OO53. This is too little too late. It is embarrassing, random, bizarre and too little for a man of such wealth. I know middle class individuals in the US who quietly do far far more than this phony man has done so disgracefully in this public fashion. The first five years were marked by utter and disgraceful display of oppulence, outsize home buying, money grabbing and wealth building. There has been absolutely ZERO effort to help the weakest elements of the community in an organized fashion. And now this! How humiliating for the family to have their misfortune on such public display! My heart aches for their further degradation.

Compare that to SKQ's efforts right from the start with QJSP and Zahra Hasanat. Quiet, consistent and organized efforts to enable the upliftment of the community. For decades Zahra Hasanat volunteers have fed the hungry, educated the young, arranged marriages and wedding celebrations for the eligible and cared for the sick and ailing. And there has never been this shameful public display of the misfortune of mumineen.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Welcome back Crater Lake! We have so missed you.

To improvise on what you so famouly said; Mufs would not know kindness if it slapped him in the face, did a little dance and shouted "I am Kindness. I am Kindness." This sad PR effort embarrasses him more than it helps him. He should be using his vast administration and wealth to help the downtrodden in a much bigger way.

And now that we have said it, watch out for the announcement in the near future of a half baked plan...... :mrgreen:

Also I totally agree with you on the lack of sensitivity. I appears that they have forgotten common human decency.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 am

looking at the condition of this house my heart bleeds blood, where was all zakaat money going from all these years? how many such house still in bohra world?

every one is responsible for this from SMB TO SKQ TO PRESENT MUFFLO