Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:06 am

Mr Hussain,

you are asking people to show courage and come out to support you.

but may I ask you a simple question?

your father had 50 long years specially the last 3 years when mufaddal was announced next successor, your father chose to remain spineless and remain in his cocoon in order to keep himself and his family safe from mufaddal mafias.

now why would some momeen risk his security for you? why he should expose him self to mufaddali mafias who will harass them 24/7 and make their life hell if they come out for your support?

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:06 am

Ghar ma hamna vasai ma masjid nu iftetah thayu to mumin na ghar ma kadam thaya. Je karave te 1 lack 10 thousand ape. Have A kadam no vidio jo.
Attachments
VID-20170106-WA0000.mp4
(6.39 MiB) Downloaded 3055 times

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 am

kadam karawa wala murkha, paisa fekwa hoi to better jagah par feko. 1 lakh maa koi nu 1 waras ghar chali jase.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:21 pm

gulam_parinda wrote:Ghar ma hamna vasai ma masjid nu iftetah thayu to mumin na ghar ma kadam thaya. Je karave te 1 lack 10 thousand ape. Have A kadam no vidio jo.
This must be a joke or someone being creative with their videos.
I have seen paglas, they are not that quick. The person comes in the house, sits for a few minutes. The people in house do vadhawanu etc.
It will atleast be 10-15 minutes.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 am

bohra_manus wrote:
gulam_parinda wrote:Ghar ma hamna vasai ma masjid nu iftetah thayu to mumin na ghar ma kadam thaya. Je karave te 1 lack 10 thousand ape. Have A kadam no vidio jo.
I have seen paglas, they are not that quick. The person comes in the house, sits for a few minutes. The people in house do vadhawanu etc.
No this is not joke or edited vdo...this is real..there are 4 types of pahala depend on price you are paying.
1. You will get raza of thaal and SMS will sit on floor take salaam... you put thaal and he take one or two lukma from thaal, cost near about 20-50 lakhs...depends on ghentas hesiyat.
2.you will get raza of thaal but SMS will not sit on floor he will sit on chair take salam and just take a sip of pomegranate juice from thaal in standing position (yes the chamchas instruct you in advance for pomegranate juice) it cost 10-25 lakhs..
3. You don't have raza for filling thal..SMS sit on chair take salaam...you offer sharbat or pomegranate juice along with some kharas ..he take a sip...and bye bye...cost 5-15 lakhs..again depends on charbi of ghentas...

4. You don't have raza of thaal or kharaas..just SMS come take salaam..take a sip of juice and voila here you make hole in your pocket ..
Charges rs 2-7 lakhs.

I think this video is from the new invention of paglas because they are charging only 1.10 lakhs...to aadhay ghante me puri building nipta lo 1 bade ghante ke ghar me beth jao 30-35 lakh le lo..
Baki se 1.10 le kar puri building me chakkar lagaane ke 20-25 lakh or loot lo..

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:27 am

ye banda itne paiso kaa kyaa karenga?

:lol: on top he calls himself Islamic leader and jaa nashin of prophet Muhammed(s) and naib of Imam Ali(A). Nauzobillah.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:20 am

gulam_parinda wrote:
bohra_manus wrote:
No this is not joke or edited vdo...this is real..there are 4 types of pahala depend on price you are paying.
1. You will get raza of thaal and SMS will sit on floor take salaam... you put thaal and he take one or two lukma from thaal, cost near about 20-50 lakhs...depends on ghentas hesiyat.
2.you will get raza of thaal but SMS will not sit on floor he will sit on chair take salam and just take a sip of pomegranate juice from thaal in standing position (yes the chamchas instruct you in advance for pomegranate juice) it cost 10-25 lakhs..
3. You don't have raza for filling thal..SMS sit on chair take salaam...you offer sharbat or pomegranate juice along with some kharas ..he take a sip...and bye bye...cost 5-15 lakhs..again depends on charbi of ghentas...

4. You don't have raza of thaal or kharaas..just SMS come take salaam..take a sip of juice and voila here you make hole in your pocket ..
Charges rs 2-7 lakhs.

I think this video is from the new invention of paglas because they are charging only 1.10 lakhs...to aadhay ghante me puri building nipta lo 1 bade ghante ke ghar me beth jao 30-35 lakh le lo..
Baki se 1.10 le kar puri building me chakkar lagaane ke 20-25 lakh or loot lo..
Wow!!!
This is work of a master mind.
Thank you brother for the clarification.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:55 am

ha ha ha ... these abdes are dumb as asses .. well not wait .. even an ass is smart enough to kick.

Muffy is selling imaginary prosperity .. so these abdes actually prefer his paagal pagla in hope that thier income will increase manifold to have muffy's tashreef (ass) be seated on these assess next time.

Enjoy the drama yaar !

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:12 am

where there is demand for a service a supply is easily found

the mastery is in creating the need..where women will scream excitedly harass their husbands to sign up for pagal pagla

religion for this cult is mind games....they have done what STS and SMB never dreamed of...

is it not mind blowing to create in the mind of the poor non-Arabic understanding Gujarati mass the myths and stories of Husain keep them idolising matam ...convince them that they can win heaven by a simple smile of their Diai who has absolutely no resemblance or link to Ahlul Bayt but convinced people that he is the sole inheritor acts so well in a white costume, trained as a prince to walk and talk like royalty, make up stories as victims of Aurangzeb so we have to grieve , create tombs as evidence of history even though it is heavily tampered with, create enemies and rivalry with other communities....train people so well that they do not seek knowledge from other sources....

sadly the same ignorance and subjugation an orphan simple man 1440 years ago was inspired in the desert of Arabia to preach and inform people to stop worshiping prophet Isa as god or thinking a human has power over a fellow human..inspired a nation to overthrow empires...yet he left all this knowledge in a book written in Arabic that we do not know yet after 14 centuries and are mystified by dodgy priests speaking in tongues tawil and batin

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:39 am

jab tak is qaum ki aurte pagal pan nahi chodengi waha tak mufaddal jaise **** logo kaa paisa churate rahenge.

women of this community need to be educated about the true Islam.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:40 am

is it not mind blowing to create in the mind of the poor non-Arabic understanding Gujarati mass the myths and stories of Husain keep them idolising matam ...convince them that they can win heaven by a simple smile of their Diai who has absolutely no resemblance or link to Ahlul Bayt but convinced people that he is the sole inheritor acts so well in a white costume, trained as a prince to walk and talk like royalty, make up stories as victims of Aurangzeb so we have to grieve , create tombs as evidence of history even though it is heavily tampered with, create enemies and rivalry with other communities....train people so well that they do not seek knowledge from other sources....

sadly the same ignorance and subjugation an orphan simple man 1440 years ago was inspired in the desert of Arabia to preach and inform people to stop worshiping prophet Isa as god or thinking a human has power over a fellow human..inspired a nation to overthrow empires...yet he left all this knowledge in a book written in Arabic that we do not know yet after 14 centuries and are mystified by dodgy priests speaking in tongues tawil and batin

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:42 am

Burhanuddin barred normal people from reading Quran with meaning and slowly he washed out all authentic Islam from community.

now change can only come when people will revert back to reading Quran with understanding and start practising sunnah (dil se).

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:54 pm

dil se re, dil se dil se dilse re

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 pm

think wrote:dil se re, dil se dil se dilse re
I was in galiyakot yesterday and wow this guy muffy is expanding hugely.....creating big stream of money for his future generations.

rooms were really tidy + high quality food + wifi available. and yes we have to pay for all this nothing is free. :D

big building is coming up in galiyakot for students who wants to memorize full Quran.

fees is 14000 rs / month for each student. (according to Indian standards this is huge money)

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:36 am

I Rizwan wrote:
think wrote:dil se re, dil se dil se dilse re
I was in galiyakot yesterday and wow this guy muffy is expanding hugely.....creating big stream of money for his future generations.

rooms were really tidy + high quality food + wifi available. and yes we have to pay for all this nothing is free. :D

big building is coming up in galiyakot for students who wants to memorize full Quran.

fees is 14000 rs / month for each student. (according to Indian standards this is huge money)
This is something I keep alluding to when having discussions with those who are not "in the fold" anymore - Kothar has evolved into a huge commercial monster now. If you want to learn how to do "business" then throw away all the books and get Kothar to tell you how they are pulling it off!

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:43 am

management was well and things are shining.

but make sure you have loads if money in your pocket, bohra community is not for poor any more.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 am

Forwarded as Received :-
Kuwait na aamisaab che, 40 waras na che, pehli wife ne tallak aapi ane ena sabak ma ek dikri 19 waras ni aawti hati ena sathe love thay gayo. moala e nikah para

Dikri ne famaliy wara e ghani samjawi ke tarasi ghana 21 waras mohta che pan na mani.
Attachments
IMG-20170116-WA0002.jpg

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:53 am

I dont see any thing wrong with that.....this amil must be making much more than many engineers and doctors. beti aish hi karenge.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 am

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:Forwarded as Received :-
Kuwait na aamisaab che, 40 waras na che, pehli wife ne tallak aapi ane ena sabak ma ek dikri 19 waras ni aawti hati ena sathe love thay gayo. moala e nikah para

Dikri ne famaliy wara e ghani samjawi ke tarasi ghana 21 waras mohta che pan na mani.
hmmm nothing wrong in this news. Amil is not wrong, this is bohra gossip. wish them luck and happiness.

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:30 am

I beg to disagree - br HB. While on the surface, there seems to be nothing wrong with this as Amil (so it seems) went through proper channel and got married. However, this is wrong on many levels.

- Amil was in a position as a teacher to this 19 year old child. He should have stopped any such developments in his role as a teacher; instead he used it to his advantage. That is wrong.

- More so, Amil is also the leader of community in that city. Again, a position of authority and respect. He abused that authority by making this move.

- If Amil was 40 and was already married then he most likely had children. He failed in his role as a good father if he went this route and most likely negatively impacted the mental development of his children.

Just my two cents worth..

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

only thing which is of my concern is why Amil was giving private sabak to young girls? normally some woman should be giving sabak to girls.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:59 am

The girl is 19 its consensual

Move on

Unless they have had premarital sex apply shariat.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:16 am

Dear LFT

Your assumptions once known, then can be discussed as right or wrong. but life is complex and unexpected.

Regarding teacher-student relation and falling in love is a tricky topic to debate. One way you are right one way wrong. One can maintain sanctity of teacher-student relation while playing the role of teacher-student. Rest we are all humans affected by laws of attraction.

How his past life turned out, we cant really and should not comment.

being a leader in the society does not deprive him of his other basic rights.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:49 am

As the shiv sainiks say during Ganpati in Mumbai..Ya varshi kaahi tari naveen karu yaa..
So did the followers of DMBS ..
Attachments
VID-20170114-WA0000.mp4
(11.47 MiB) Downloaded 860 times

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

what is exactly wrong with these idiots? their deen is majaak for them.

I mean only good thing is these idiots have good presence in whole world....but yet they chose to remain stupid.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

2017-01-18-VIDEO-00000008.mp4
(5.79 MiB) Downloaded 755 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm

There is no stopping the dancing and merry making now..
Good news for all mufaddali bohris..a new advanced training/course in the art of dancing and music has been started in Surat and Karachi jamea ..please enroll to get free entry into "Indian Idol"

Kahan se kahan humko pahucha diya oye. DMBS
Attachments
VID-20170118-WA0004.mp4
(12.96 MiB) Downloaded 738 times

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:37 pm

this is yemeni dance and your idol burhanuddin approved it number of times in his life. mufaddal is just implementing burhanuddin legacy.

qutbis dont want to take blame on burhanudin because that will ultimately blow them out of so called "DAI" is always right concept.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 am

I Rizwan wrote:this is yemeni dance and your idol burhanuddin approved it number of times in his life. mufaddal is just implementing burhanuddin legacy.

qutbis dont want to take blame on burhanudin because that will ultimately blow them out of so called "DAI" is always right concept.
Its not surprising , that like all other gullible bohras you too have got duped by the mischievous sons of YN ,as to all "shirq" done for dai is acceptable..
I am sure all fellow bohra brothers have never heard Aqa Burhanuddin (ra) say that dancing and singing is something which should be appreciated that too in Jamea.

In fact, There were many such "shirq" actions like giving "Sajdaa to screen" which was being done even when Aqa burhanudin (ra) was alive by "you know who"...Do not for a second think that Burhanuddin mola agreed to it..or he would himself have done Sajda to screen when Aqa Taher Saifuddin mola's video was once shown in Safee masjid in his presence.

What we are seeing today is all corrupt non islamic practises of DMBS and his brothers and YN' s sons...truly DMBS is a n impostor, can be concluded by looking at all his un-Islamic practises.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:28 am

----- जैसा बवोगे वैसा पाओगे
17/01/2017
दाहोद (दबंग समाचार ) कल दिन भर सोशल मीडिया पर एक संदेश दिन भी चला एवं आज भी चल रहा हे जिसे पढ़कर हमे हमारे ज्ञान दाता से भरोसा उठता जा रहा हे । मैसेज हे कि एक चालिस वर्षिय आमिल ने अपनी पहली पत्नि को तलाक देकर एक अट्ठारह वर्षिय बालिका से विवाह रचाने लिया । बताते हे उक्त बालिका आमिल साहब के यहा सबक लेने जाती थी दाऊदी बोहरा समाज मे सबक लेने का बडा महत्व हे सबक मे आमिल दिन दुनिया पर हदीस से बयान फरमाते हे । जिसे बोहरा वर्ग आत्मसात करते हे । हमे यहा इस विषय पर इस लिए लिखना पड रहा हे कि दाऊदी बोहरा समाज मे आमिल को उंचा दर्जा दिया गया हे । एवं उसे रजा के साहब से भी जाना जाता हे । रजा याने एक पवित्र शब्द जिसके बिना समाज जन कोई भी कार्य नही करते समाज मे आमिल को धर्मगुरु के दुत के रूप मे समाज मे पहचाना जाता हे एवं उनसे अपेक्षा यह रहती हे कि समाज मे समाज जनो को सामाजिक एवं धार्मिक सरोकारो से जोडे एवं समाज की उन्नति पर कार्य करे । किन्तु जिस चालिस वर्षिय आमिल ने एक अट्ठारह वर्षिय लडकी से प्रेम विवाह किया हे वह निन्दनीय हे एवं ऐसे आमिल पर लानत भेजना चाहिए इस लिऐ की उस लडकी के परिजनो ने आमिल पर भरोसा कर उसे धार्मिक ज्ञान गृहण करने भेजा किन्तु आमिल ने न सिर्फ धर्म गद्दी ( देवरी मुबारक ) को बदनाम किया बल्कि धर्म को भी लज्जित किया चुंकी यह मामला लड़की एवं आमिल कि रजा मंदी से हुआ हे इस लिए हमे इस मामले मे बोलने का अधिकार नही हे किन्तु आमिल एक जवाब देही व्यक्ति हे एवं समाज जन उनके द्वारा किए गए कार्यो का अनुसरण करते हे इस लिए यह मामला संवैधानिक होकर आम जन को सोचने पर मजबूर कर रहा हे यहा विशेष कर समाज जनो का दोष ज्यादा हे । समाज जन आमिलो को परिवार से ज्यादा महत्व देते हे आमिलो पर अपनी मेहनत की कमाई लुटाते हे । जब की आमिल मौलाना साबह का नोकर होता हे किन्तु समाज जन उसे vip मान कर उसकी हर हा मे हा करते हे हम नोकर इस लिए लिख रहे हे कि आमिल पगारदार व्यक्ति हे जो वह समाज मे सेवा दे रहे होते हे उसके बदले मे उसे वेतन वह भी किसी कलेक्टर के वेतन से कही ज्यादा उस पर आमिल जमात सदस्यो से गुलामी करवाते हे जमात के ओहदेदारो से हाथ जुडवा कर खडा रहने को मजबूर करते हे व जमात सदस्य भी ऐसा करने को अपनी शान समझते हे जब की हर माह आमिल को पगार यही जमात सदस्य ही अदा करते हे फिर भी एक व्यक्ति के सामने नतमस्तक होता हे इसके अलावा आमिल वह सारी सुविधाओ की मांग करते हे जो कभी उनके पिताश्री के यहा नही मिली मसलन् बंगला गाड़ी हर कमरे मे ऐसी चपरासी एवं उनकी गुलामी के लिए समाज के ऐसे लोग जो उनकी सेवा करना ही पुण्य मानते हे ऐसे मे आमिल का बिगड़ना स्वभाविक हे वह समाज जनो की बहु बेटियो पर हिन नजरे नही डालेगा तो ओर करेगा भी क्या ज्ञात रहे आमिल किसी बाहरी विद्यालय से पढ कर नही आते ये तो समाज की सर्वोच्च युनिवर्सिटी से उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त कर आते हे जहा पाक पवित्र माहोल मे दिन दुनिया की पढाई कराई जाती हे उसके बाद भी आमिल ऐसी हिन हरकते करते हे तो उसके जिम्मेवार वे नही हम हे क्युकी हमने उन्हे सर्वोच्च बनाया हे हमने उनकी हर मांग जायज या ना जायज पुरी की हे । हमने तो कई ऐसे भी आमिल देखे हे जो हे तो बोहरा समाज के किन्तु वे बोहरा के घर का पानी पीने से भी परहेज करते हे जबकी वे पैसा ( सलाम ) उसी समाज जनो का वापरते हे ऐसे कई आमिल हे जो अमेरिका से डिग्रीया लेकर आते हे एवं समाज जनो पर उच्च शिक्षा का रोब झाड़ते हे रूपये की जगह डॉलर व नोट बंदी के बाद गिन्नियो की मांग करते हे ऐसे आमिल किसी समाज जन के घर भोजन गृहण नही करते वे तो अमेरिका के पैकेट बंद भोजन को महत्व ज्यादा देते हे फिर भी समाज जन उनके आगे नतमस्तक होते हे सर झुकाऐ ऐसे खडे रहते हे जैसे कोई राजा महाराजा हो समाज जन आमिलो को पगार तो देते ही हे साथ ही उनके निजी खर्च का बोझ भी समाज जनो पर डालते हे अब ऐसे मे आमिल अपनी मनमानी तो करेगा ही एक जमाना था जब आमिल को कोई नोकर चाकर नही मिलते थे उनको बंगले नही घर मिलते थे उनको खुद का काम खुद करना पडते थे उनकी पत्नी खुद खाना बनाती बर्तन कपडे धोती थी एवं आमिल साहब स्वयं बाजार से सामग्री सब्जी आदी ले कर आते थे तब आमिल नैक हुआ करते थे नेकी का पाठ पढाते थे पांचो वक्त इबादत मे मशगूल रहते थे समाज जनो के लिए भलाई का काम करते थे फिर भी उनका वजिफा नाम मात्र मिलता था तब भी वे नेक इंसान होते थे सलाम के पैसे रूपये आठ आने हुआ करते थे शादी ब्याह मे निकाह का सलाम दो पांच रूपये हुआ करता था वे निकाह भी इत्मीनान से पढते थे लागत भी पाच दस रूपये हुआ करती थी किन्तु आज हजारो रूपये लागत हजारो रूपये आमिल का सलाम फिर भी निकाह चंद मिनट मे पढ कर हजारो रूपये की कमाई कर जाते हे पहले आमिल इबादत करते थे किंतु अब पैसा ही इबादत बन चुका हे पहले आमिल मोमिनो को इज्जत देते थे अब पैसो को इज्ज़त देते हे अब अगर ऐसे मे एक आमिल ने अट्ठारह वर्षिय बालिका से विवाह रचा लिया तो हंगामा क्यु करते हो आप जैसा बोओगे वैसा ही तो पाओगे
-----------------------दबंग समाचार
----------------------------- पत्रकार
---------फिरोज एफ लिमखेड़ा
------------------------------ कार्यालय
कड़ियावाड़ कृष्णा सेल्स के पास व गाडरीवाला रड़िमेड़ स्टोर्स के सामने दाहोद!
मोबा, 09723801150