Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
juzer esmail

L'affair Kaizar is back

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Listen till the end.

think

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:14 pm

here4truth, have you also seen the face of s.t.s when he was bought from matheran to bombay?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm

think wrote:here4truth, have you also seen the face of s.t.s when he was bought from matheran to bombay?
When the President of India, Dr. Zakir Husein was not allowed to see his face then how could here4truth see it !

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:05 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
think wrote:here4truth, have you also seen the face of s.t.s when he was bought from matheran to bombay?
When the President of India, Dr. Zakir Husein was not allowed to see his face then how could here4truth see it !
just curious --how do u know his face was truned black? is there any authentic record of insiders?
if no one was allowed to see then how come this news leaked and by whom and how much it can be trusted?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:06 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:
just curious --how do u know his face was truned black? is there any authentic record of insiders?
if no one was allowed to see then how come this news leaked and by whom and how much it can be trusted?
There is no way that critical episodes like these can be backed by photographic evidence as Kothar is too shrewd and cunning to allow such things to be leaked publicly as it would amount to losing thousands of followers in one go and shaking the very foundation of the multi billion dollar empire. In legal fraternity there is something which is known as "circumstantial evidence" and in this case one can easily draw conclusions as to why NO ONE, not even the average followers of Bohra community were NOT allowed to see the body and pay their respects as was the case with SMB. After all, the dead body of every prominent leader who has a mass following is kept open for a few hours and even few days for the public to pay their last respects, it happens even in case of Hindu babas and political leaders. The only other way to verify this fact is to ask the elders of the family whether they have seen the body and paid their last respects or not. I have not come across anyone who claims to have seen the body.

Allah knows best !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Aap to Naachne wali ke bhi Baap nikle
Jaise lootne ke liye do haath nikle

Bhool gaye rishte aur sabhi maryaada
Gaali dene me Lalu ke bhi baap nikle

Khoob sambhaala hai kaum ko paisa choos kar
Khoon peene me Macchar ke bhi baap nikle

Ghoomte rahte ho paiso ke liye saal saal bhar
Nautanki me bajaaniyo ke bhi baap nikle

Bahadur bante ho agar saamne koi kamzor dekha
Nahi to darne me chhachunder ke bhi baap nikle

Jeete jee sahi, marne par bhi laanat bulwaayi
Akalmandi ke hisaab se Gadhe ke bhi baap nikle

Masum baccho se apne waalid par laanat bulva kar
Bahaduri me to Khalli ke bhi baap nikle

Chaar log Bhendi Bazar me bolte hai jab aap par laanat
Tab aap ke sipahi Hijro ke bhi baap nikle.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:13 am

There are some bad people on the rise. They are saving their own skins by ruining peoples lives.
M.M. and family are punishing K.H.Q. children. "Jaise karne waise bharne"

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:41 am

@ Bro GM : The forwarses Msg that you posted, whoever wrote it made a mistake in the following verse
Masum baccho se apne waalid par laanat bulva kar
Bahaduri me to Khalli ke bhi baap nikle

it should have said apni ma par laanat instead of apne walid par laanat.

@ Bro Thinl: You might know who is MM and who is HKQ but not everyone, pls write so every one understands.
I know MS and SKQ but not MM & HKQ.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:57 pm

M.M. (muffy morela. H.K.Q. (hairan parishan khozema
qutbuddin)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

BREAKING NEWS FROM "BOHRI NEWS HOUR"

The rule of 1 kharas 1 mithas has been successfully bent in favour of the caterer.... The scheme (Scam) was introduced to check the Caterer from making money alone and not parting with the Mafias of Saifee Mahal.... The deal is brokered by making the Caterer pay Rs. 53 lacs per year to Kothar and then asking the party not to take Raza from Amil..... He will then use his setting and serve 2 mithas and 2 kharas as before but the charges per Thaal would be raised substantially as they need to pay that Rs.53 lacs annually to the Mafias of Saifee Mahal.... The story of doing one item to take care of health and reduce wastage is nothing but an eyewash..... It was actually meant to share the profits which was the monopoly of Caterers !!

New

Unread post by New » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Briliant how their mind works. The caterers have nothing to loose as they pass on the cost. It is win-win-loose situation.

Their income will be kayam till quimat tak...

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:27 am

एकवार एम बनु के जनाबसाब मुमीन ना घरे जमवा वास्ते पधारा....

जीवारे चीकन लोलीपोप तनावुल करताथा ने इतना मा अचानक एक बील्ली आवीने चीकन लोलीपोप जनाबसाब ना हाथ मासी लूती ने भागी गय....

जनाबसाब गुस्सा सी गुर्राया ने जोरसी बील्ली ने कइक इवु कीदु के....

.... बील्ली ख़ौफ़ नी मारी पाछी वली ने आवी अने चीकन लोलीपोप मुकी ने चाली गइ...

ते बाद मुमीन ये सवाल कीदो के साब इवु केम बनु?

जनाबसाब कहे छे के मेये बील्ली ने एम कीदु के चुपचाप आवीने मारी चीकन लोलीपोप पाछी मुकीजा नय तो काले फजेरे फ़रमान जारी करी दइस के बील्ली मुमीनो वास्ते हलाल छे...

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 am

I told mufflo ..can i sell intanglible products like Jannat ma reserved space, nufus ni fikar, hidden hikmats, phoonks and what not..mufflo said aey to mara baap dada na time si dhandho che..monopoly che amari..me ye to biju jannat bhi kharidelu che..mara baap ye mane jhannum si itela kari hati ke duniya ma apna jeva haramkhor si bhala logo che jene jannat nasib che g.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm

I wonder how come SMB just by only banking on crap orating skill went so far in fooling masses..gullibles didnt realized they were conned.they got emotionally fooled blackmailed and now muffu taking advantage by just reminding those crap..more la ni (pai)sa fakat nazar ma bhi hikmat che..nufus no khayal che.. DISCLAIMER: JANNAT IS SOLE PROPERTY OF DAI AND ALLAH CONSULTS ONLY DAWOODI BOHRA DAI ABOUT RESERVATIONS TO BE MADE VIA HIDDEN IMAM

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Watch one more episode of crime patrol on dhongi baba's titled tamasha telecasted on 12 april. This is true story of dhongi baba based out of village in bihar fooling his followers for selfish needs.are we really living in 21st century?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/yl_z2Bl3R_g and view two clips from sermons called Waez. Bohra Chief Priest Mufaddal, in his one address, advises followers to forgive. In second sermon, he delivers scathing lines, full of curses.

First he says, Mara Bavaji saheb e mane sikhvu, koi no kino nhai rakhwano maaf j kari devanu (મારા બાવાજી સાહેબે મને સિખહાયુ કે કોઇનો કિનો નહી રાખવાનો. માફજ કરી દેવાનુ) In second clip he curses, that Allah will burn his property and clothing.

I always wonder how Mufaddal Mola knows what Allah will and will not do. Does he have a communication line? Why did he not know that his uncle will create trouble or his father will have severe debilitating illness? If he has such super knowledge, he can help world fighting ISIS and other extremist group.

Asghar Vasanwala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/QfdQAey0-l4 and view a 3-minute video interview of a Poor Bohra Fidahusein in Kamalpur (Ghamlapur?) He is struggling a hard life. His condition will make you cry.

For a month there were deafening Kothari drums of Fostership; however, Fidahusein never received promised help. I am trying to contact him and help. Insha’Allah I will try paying off his debt. Please any of you could locate him, I will sending him help.

Asghar Vasanwala

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Can one blame the SKQ followers for not wanting to come back to a community Made up of morons such as these?
Attachments
IMG_1495.mp4
(3.79 MiB) Downloaded 4105 times

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:53 am

Aaje Kinana bs ye sabaq ma communication babat zikr kidi ahni summary

1. koi bhi msg tamne mile (daawat mutaaliq) tau ahne jhinjhori ne pucho tahqeeq karo Kahn ye pass kido che

2. koi bhi msg aam ne aam frwrd na karo

3. Tame dushmano na Messenger na bano

4. Dushmano na parcha na wacho website na parho

5. Jo 1 teer ahwo lagi jase tau wadhto wadhto ghanu nuqsaan kari dese
Ane jo tamara message pass karwa na sabab koi na jaan par asar parho tau khamyazo tamne uthawu parse

6. qayamat na din 1 shakhas ne lawa ma awse ane kahwa ma awse tamara par qatal ni saza che..... Tau sambhali ne msg forward karjo

7 forward as received kahi ne message pass karwa se su tamari zimmedari Khatam thayi jayi che
Tame tau dushmano ne yaari api ye logo ni waat pahuchawa ma

8. Ghani waqt message ghano sugar coted hoyi magar ahma 1 kalemo kaafi che insaan na jaan halak karwa waste
Bhai logo sudhri jajo

9. WhatsApp ne fayda waste istemaal karo ahna se nuqsaan na kari bethjo

Bs ye ghana jazba ma ada kidu ane ghana khafa thaya
Ahni waato ne simple je samajh ma ayu ye ada kidu che

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:55 am

As recvd in my Fanatic Abde circle.

Ps: I am not an Abde.. i am AbdeAllah

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:40 am

Classic Kothar strategy - go on the defensive to do damage control after the shameful effigy burning in London.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:45 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Please click https://youtu.be/QfdQAey0-l4 and view a 3-minute video interview of a Poor Bohra Fidahusein in Kamalpur (Ghamlapur?) He is struggling a hard life. His condition will make you cry.

For a month there were deafening Kothari drums of Fostership; however, Fidahusein never received promised help. I am trying to contact him and help. Insha’Allah I will try paying off his debt. Please any of you could locate him, I will sending him help.

Asghar Vasanwala
Need to forward this to the wealthy and successful K Q family. They profess in helping the poor and needy for the last 50 some years.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Need to forward this to the wealthy and successful K Q family. They profess in helping the poor and needy for the last 50 some years.
Hey bro seeker110, your timing is totally off for this kind of message. The successful and wealthy family, as you call it, are in grief with the loss of their family member, and are poor and needy for compassion and comfort while the rest of the Bohra community displays their inhumanity with the onslaught of insults and hate filled words/action.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:33 am

forwarded as received.
Attachments
g.jpg
w.jpg
vv.jpg
t.jpg
q.jpg
meme.jpg
f.jpg
d.jpg
c.jpg

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 am

Saghla ne request chhe k aa video dekhe, fwd kare ane ehna par amal kare

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 am

Saghla ne request chhe k aa video dekhe, fwd kare ane ehna par amal kare

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:30 am

The decades-long argument over excommunication

http://www.kractivist.org/the-decades-l ... unication/

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Na koi Nana Muhmmad jesa
Na koi Bahadur ALI jesa
Na koi Ladla HASSAN jesa
Na koi Shaheed HUSSAIN jesa
Na koi Alamdar ABBAS jesa
Na koi Jawan AKBAR jesa
Na koi Pyasa ASGAR jesa
Na koi Dulha abdulla jesa
Na koi Zameen KARBLA jesi
Na koi Maa'n FATIMA jesi
Na koi Kaneez FIZZA jesi
Na koi Behen ZAINAB jesi
Aur
Na koi Gharana PANJTAN PAK jesa.
Haqeeqat mein na Koi sms is jesa.
Allah karay Jo yeh sms Punjtan Pak k naam apni marzi se sab ko send kare khushya us ka muqaddar ban jae

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 pm

In my humble opinion we have to rise above people and events.

No great man and woman sacrificed their lives only because they could be remembered or missed or may be worshipped ....... we need to focus on 'Message' first and foremost ......... if we will understand and follow the message, we would have paid our utmost respects to messengers.

If Allah would have wanted people just to 'worship' him and chant his name 24/7 and constantly praise him, he would not have given you brains and his last messenger would not have asked every Muslim man and woman to seek knowledge even if they have to go to China!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:25 pm

JC wrote:In my humble opinion we have to rise above people and events.

No great man and woman sacrificed their lives only because they could be remembered or missed or may be worshipped ....... we need to focus on 'Message' first and foremost ......... if we will understand and follow the message, we would have paid our utmost respects to messengers.

If Allah would have wanted people just to 'worship' him and chant his name 24/7 and constantly praise him, he would not have given you brains and his last messenger would not have asked every Muslim man and woman to seek knowledge even if they have to go to China!
Well said bro JC...