Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#721

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 pm

I prefer the brain dead but harmless Bohras
Your Dai prefers the same. No one likes those who can think on their own. Infact, your Dai would've preferred that you remained brain dead as well.



way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#722

Unread post by way2go » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:23 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:ROTFLMAO. Terms like Blasphemy by reformist, "progressive" Bohras. I prefer the brain dead but harmless Bohras who empty they treasures on the thug of a Dai than extremists minded Wahabi influenced people calling themselves progressive Bohras.

EPIC FAIL!
Not all members on this forum are Reformists, Progressives or Wahabi's. Many of us here are rational free thinkers who are against the nonsense happening at present in our community and so called 'Bohraism'. Please do not generalise.



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#723

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 am

anajmi wrote:
I prefer the brain dead but harmless Bohras
Your Dai prefers the same. No one likes those who can think on their own. Infact, your Dai would've preferred that you remained brain dead as well.
My Dai? ROTFL.

Anyways better brain dead Bohra than a Wahabi who declared others wajibul qatl & goes about killing people.



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#724

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

way2go wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:ROTFLMAO. Terms like Blasphemy by reformist, "progressive" Bohras. I prefer the brain dead but harmless Bohras who empty they treasures on the thug of a Dai than extremists minded Wahabi influenced people calling themselves progressive Bohras.

EPIC FAIL!
Not all members on this forum are Reformists, Progressives or Wahabi's. Many of us here are rational free thinkers who are against the nonsense happening at present in our community and so called 'Bohraism'. Please do not generalise.

People like me are against the present system & hate the puritanical shit being peddled by some. I see more of that on this forum than rational free thinkers. That's why I said better be harmless brain dead Bohra than turn into an Islamist killer of humans.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#725

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:23 am

I a not sure why the supposed non brain dead smart morons think that a person has only two choices? Why cant they be non killing good muslims who arent killing innocents? After all an overwhelming majority of muslims fall into that category. By the way I myself dont give a shit about what a disbeliever thinks I should be like, neither should the others. Better be brain dead believers than a smart disbeliever. Allah says in the Quran that the believer is smarter than the disbeliever. So there!



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#726

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Lol, declare something as blasphemous & the next thing is declare the "blasphemer" fit to be killed.

So much for not killing innocents. So much for right to free speech & so much for humanity



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#727

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Analyzing Bohra Psyche

1. This a typical Bohra lady or gentleman who is ready to accept without any thinking on her or his part as to what is been said makes sense. First, the question is WHY? All these persons have given their allegiance to their leader and there is no room to even squiggle. So anything thrown on the wall should stick and it will be swallowed by the followers. I would put these person in a category called brain-washed or wearing horse's googles.

2. Then there is a group of Bohras who has the attitude to listen with one side ear and take out the other side. Life goes on as long as it does not concern me, so why bother. This is not the time to pay Sabeel or Wajibat, so everything fine and dandy.

3. Then there is group of Bohras, who are in the system with titles of Sheikh, Mulla, or Jummat title, such as Secretary, etc ..who sense that something is not right but I am not going to make any waves since I have to think about my family and social circle. In this group, a part of this group include who they think that they are now between the rock and hard place, and now if question something I would look stupid ie. after all these years and now your light bulb get lit up.

4. Then there are Bohras who are Amils or even Bhiasahebs who also do not want to make waves because they are paid or get free Thali and dictate their wishes saying it is from Maula and get away with it. They may also getting Salaams. So now to open my mouth would be disastrous to my very existence. So let's enjoy the music and the ride while it lasts.

5. Then there is a group which takes pleasure in going to the Jummat because all their friends are there, all their relatives and the whole social group. So why bother, life is fine, I am not getting harassed by the Amil or anybody. I am just a nobody in the crowd, so life goes on.

I have two questions?

First, am I on Haqq?. And second, is somebody having a Gala times at your expense?

Think for yourself where you stand?

YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#728

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Bohras are repeatedly told to listen to their Guru Mufaddal Mola only; no one else. However, I am happy these Bohras not listen Just to Their religious Guru Mola only. I myself have attended many Hindu Katha, Christian Sermons, Islamic lectures, Islamic conferences, especially Buddhist preaching and even Atheist lectures. Many think listening to others, shakes one’s own beliefs; they prohibit attending other lectures.

I find Bohra Majalis are very repetitive, we hear the same stories with more exaggeration. Many times exaggerations are stupid and comic. Waez and Majalis are very long and without starting or ending time. For Bohras, who have prostrate, bladder, or stomach problems it is a punishment. Since these days attendance is compulsory and is electronically monitored, as if Bohras are criminals, many Bohras with infectious ailment also attend; many think it will cure them. Instead, they infect many Bohras in tight crowed.

Exaggerations and fake stories are generated in all religious types. I find similar miracle circulating among believers of each faction. All want to prove how great they are; they create miracle association with their heroes. They forget that all Homo sapiens have the same genome. Christians, Buddhist, Hindus also have very exaggerated stories about their gods; however they are openly challenged; books are written about it. But among many Muslim cultures, criticizing even a small fry, becomes dangerous. For an example, Bohra Syedna Mufaddal who was elected two years ago by his brothers to be Syedna and made his brother Qaid Johar withdraw his claim. Prior to this election, Mufaddal Mola had no history of miracles or achievements. He is not well educated; he even is not matriculate. However, as soon as he occupied the seat of Dai, miracle making power penetrated in him and flood of his miracles popped up. I think Kothar (Bohra Secretariat) has special secret department of “Miracle Production” Many time they stage miracles such as water dripping from walls of Roza. Now those miracles are in deep stupor. Walls are weeping no more. Anymore, we do not hear about water coming from graves. These days of omnipresent cellphone, YouTube, and WhatsApp, tricks of such fake miracles are filmed and disbursed instantly.

Miracle#1
Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya, waha je ehna lady teacher hata ye ben ni rida dekhi ne ghana hairat ma aya. Ye ben ne puchu tamne a libas koi ye shikayu pehnta. Ben ye kahyu humara Sultan ul Bohra ye. Ehna Instructor ye kahyu tamara sultan ghana Aalim hase ye jem kahe tem karjo. Ye tamari ghani hifazat kare che, black magic je thai che ye be jagah si thai neck ya stomach si, ye bewe jagah par tamne ghat mari didi che, taake magic asar na thai. Ane dress na akhir ma je design che ye magic karnar ne distract kare che kem ke ehni aankh pag taraf hoi. Khuda apna hifazat karnar Moula ne ta qayamat ba salamat baqi rakhe.

Translation
(One Bohra woman in Dubai went to learn magic. the magician looking at her Rida (Dress) asked her who taught you to wear and tie this dress? She promptly replied it was Mufaddal Mola, the Bohra chief. The magician in an apperceive tone told her your Mufaddal must be very learned; do whatever he says. He is protecting you well. He said magic enters from two places: neck and waist; and he taught you to tie both places; you have become magic proof. The design at the end of your dress distracts the evil eye, because evil eye caste its sight first on legs. May Allah protect our protector Mola Mufaddal until the day of Qayamat (Is that why Mola asks his followers to kiss his feet so that Bohra swallow the magic and protect him?)

Miracle#2
Godhra Incident : kale raate 10:15 vage Fakhri Morawala ni wife rickshaw ma ghare jati hati ahni baby laine to rickshaw wala ye kesri na bangla agal rickshaw roki ne kahyu k.tara pase je paisa nd sonu che ae aapide to aeye na kidu to rickshaw wala ye ahni baby luti lidi ne kahyu k mane aapide sonu nd paisa neto baby ne mari nakhis to Fatema ye chis padi k Mola mane bachao 2 ne mola ne yaad kida to same si 1 bike par koi white kapda ma aayu rickshaw wala ne mari ne ahne bike par besarine ahna ghare mukyava to Fatema ye pachi pachal farine joyu to bike gayab thai gai.

Translation
(Yesterday, at about 1:15 pm, In Godhra town, a Bohra woman named Fatema Fakhri Morawala, was going in rickshaw. Rickshaw driver stopped near Kesr's bungalow, snatched her baby, and demanded she surrender her money and jewelries or he will kill the baby. Instead of surrendering money she screamed "Mola Mufaddal Save me" suddenly a cyclist dressed in white appeared. He beat up the rickshaw driver and took Fatema and the baby to their home. When Fatema turned her face and looked back the cyclist disappeared in thin air)

Asghar Vasanwala



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#729

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 pm

.



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#730

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 am

Translation
(Yesterday, at about 1:15 pm, In Godhra town, a Bohra woman named Fatema Fakhri Morawala, was going in rickshaw. Rickshaw driver stopped near Kesr's bungalow, snatched her baby, and demanded she surrender her money and jewelries or he will kill the baby. Instead of surrendering money she screamed "Mola Mufaddal Save me" suddenly a cyclist dressed in white appeared. He beat up the rickshaw driver and took Fatema and the baby to their home. When Fatema turned her face and looked back the cyclist disappeared in thin air)
I am sure this cyclist was muffy morela, he has habit of disappearing in thin air after looting people. :lol:

as far as this incident is concern I can say its utter crap, Godhra is small town and I dont think any rickshaw driver will risk his life for little money.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#731

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:04 am

SHAKTIMAN



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#732

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:29 am

Moula farmave chhe Dushmano ni vaat sambhlo na, e tamare behkave chhe. Bohras only listen or see videos etc of what praises the Dai & Islam & will take no criticism of it.

It's same for the wider Islamic world as well where people scream blasphemy at the drop of the hat and ready to kill people
ghulam muhammed wrote:Bohras are repeatedly told to listen to their Guru Mufaddal Mola only; no one else. However, I am happy these Bohras not listen Just to Their religious Guru Mola only. I myself have attended many Hindu Katha, Christian Sermons, Islamic lectures, Islamic conferences, especially Buddhist preaching and even Atheist lectures. Many think listening to others, shakes one’s own beliefs; they prohibit attending other lectures.

I find Bohra Majalis are very repetitive, we hear the same stories with more exaggeration. Many times exaggerations are stupid and comic. Waez and Majalis are very long and without starting or ending time. For Bohras, who have prostrate, bladder, or stomach problems it is a punishment. Since these days attendance is compulsory and is electronically monitored, as if Bohras are criminals, many Bohras with infectious ailment also attend; many think it will cure them. Instead, they infect many Bohras in tight crowed.

Exaggerations and fake stories are generated in all religious types. I find similar miracle circulating among believers of each faction. All want to prove how great they are; they create miracle association with their heroes. They forget that all Homo sapiens have the same genome. Christians, Buddhist, Hindus also have very exaggerated stories about their gods; however they are openly challenged; books are written about it. But among many Muslim cultures, criticizing even a small fry, becomes dangerous. For an example, Bohra Syedna Mufaddal who was elected two years ago by his brothers to be Syedna and made his brother Qaid Johar withdraw his claim. Prior to this election, Mufaddal Mola had no history of miracles or achievements. He is not well educated; he even is not matriculate. However, as soon as he occupied the seat of Dai, miracle making power penetrated in him and flood of his miracles popped up. I think Kothar (Bohra Secretariat) has special secret department of “Miracle Production” Many time they stage miracles such as water dripping from walls of Roza. Now those miracles are in deep stupor. Walls are weeping no more. Anymore, we do not hear about water coming from graves. These days of omnipresent cellphone, YouTube, and WhatsApp, tricks of such fake miracles are filmed and disbursed instantly.

Miracle#1
Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya, waha je ehna lady teacher hata ye ben ni rida dekhi ne ghana hairat ma aya. Ye ben ne puchu tamne a libas koi ye shikayu pehnta. Ben ye kahyu humara Sultan ul Bohra ye. Ehna Instructor ye kahyu tamara sultan ghana Aalim hase ye jem kahe tem karjo. Ye tamari ghani hifazat kare che, black magic je thai che ye be jagah si thai neck ya stomach si, ye bewe jagah par tamne ghat mari didi che, taake magic asar na thai. Ane dress na akhir ma je design che ye magic karnar ne distract kare che kem ke ehni aankh pag taraf hoi. Khuda apna hifazat karnar Moula ne ta qayamat ba salamat baqi rakhe.

Translation
(One Bohra woman in Dubai went to learn magic. the magician looking at her Rida (Dress) asked her who taught you to wear and tie this dress? She promptly replied it was Mufaddal Mola, the Bohra chief. The magician in an apperceive tone told her your Mufaddal must be very learned; do whatever he says. He is protecting you well. He said magic enters from two places: neck and waist; and he taught you to tie both places; you have become magic proof. The design at the end of your dress distracts the evil eye, because evil eye caste its sight first on legs. May Allah protect our protector Mola Mufaddal until the day of Qayamat (Is that why Mola asks his followers to kiss his feet so that Bohra swallow the magic and protect him?)

Miracle#2
Godhra Incident : kale raate 10:15 vage Fakhri Morawala ni wife rickshaw ma ghare jati hati ahni baby laine to rickshaw wala ye kesri na bangla agal rickshaw roki ne kahyu k.tara pase je paisa nd sonu che ae aapide to aeye na kidu to rickshaw wala ye ahni baby luti lidi ne kahyu k mane aapide sonu nd paisa neto baby ne mari nakhis to Fatema ye chis padi k Mola mane bachao 2 ne mola ne yaad kida to same si 1 bike par koi white kapda ma aayu rickshaw wala ne mari ne ahne bike par besarine ahna ghare mukyava to Fatema ye pachi pachal farine joyu to bike gayab thai gai.

Translation
(Yesterday, at about 1:15 pm, In Godhra town, a Bohra woman named Fatema Fakhri Morawala, was going in rickshaw. Rickshaw driver stopped near Kesr's bungalow, snatched her baby, and demanded she surrender her money and jewelries or he will kill the baby. Instead of surrendering money she screamed "Mola Mufaddal Save me" suddenly a cyclist dressed in white appeared. He beat up the rickshaw driver and took Fatema and the baby to their home. When Fatema turned her face and looked back the cyclist disappeared in thin air)

Asghar Vasanwala



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#733

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bohras are repeatedly told to listen to their Guru Mufaddal Mola only; no one else. However, I am happy these Bohras not listen Just to Their religious Guru Mola only. I myself have attended many Hindu Katha, Christian Sermons, Islamic lectures, Islamic conferences, especially Buddhist preaching and even Atheist lectures. Many think listening to others, shakes one’s own beliefs; they prohibit attending other lectures.

I find Bohra Majalis are very repetitive, we hear the same stories with more exaggeration. Many times exaggerations are stupid and comic. Waez and Majalis are very long and without starting or ending time. For Bohras, who have prostrate, bladder, or stomach problems it is a punishment. Since these days attendance is compulsory and is electronically monitored, as if Bohras are criminals, many Bohras with infectious ailment also attend; many think it will cure them. Instead, they infect many Bohras in tight crowed.

Exaggerations and fake stories are generated in all religious types. I find similar miracle circulating among believers of each faction. All want to prove how great they are; they create miracle association with their heroes. They forget that all Homo sapiens have the same genome. Christians, Buddhist, Hindus also have very exaggerated stories about their gods; however they are openly challenged; books are written about it. But among many Muslim cultures, criticizing even a small fry, becomes dangerous. For an example, Bohra Syedna Mufaddal who was elected two years ago by his brothers to be Syedna and made his brother Qaid Johar withdraw his claim. Prior to this election, Mufaddal Mola had no history of miracles or achievements. He is not well educated; he even is not matriculate. However, as soon as he occupied the seat of Dai, miracle making power penetrated in him and flood of his miracles popped up. I think Kothar (Bohra Secretariat) has special secret department of “Miracle Production” Many time they stage miracles such as water dripping from walls of Roza. Now those miracles are in deep stupor. Walls are weeping no more. Anymore, we do not hear about water coming from graves. These days of omnipresent cellphone, YouTube, and WhatsApp, tricks of such fake miracles are filmed and disbursed instantly.

Miracle#1
Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya, waha je ehna lady teacher hata ye ben ni rida dekhi ne ghana hairat ma aya. Ye ben ne puchu tamne a libas koi ye shikayu pehnta. Ben ye kahyu humara Sultan ul Bohra ye. Ehna Instructor ye kahyu tamara sultan ghana Aalim hase ye jem kahe tem karjo. Ye tamari ghani hifazat kare che, black magic je thai che ye be jagah si thai neck ya stomach si, ye bewe jagah par tamne ghat mari didi che, taake magic asar na thai. Ane dress na akhir ma je design che ye magic karnar ne distract kare che kem ke ehni aankh pag taraf hoi. Khuda apna hifazat karnar Moula ne ta qayamat ba salamat baqi rakhe.

Translation
(One Bohra woman in Dubai went to learn magic. the magician looking at her Rida (Dress) asked her who taught you to wear and tie this dress? She promptly replied it was Mufaddal Mola, the Bohra chief. The magician in an apperceive tone told her your Mufaddal must be very learned; do whatever he says. He is protecting you well. He said magic enters from two places: neck and waist; and he taught you to tie both places; you have become magic proof. The design at the end of your dress distracts the evil eye, because evil eye caste its sight first on legs. May Allah protect our protector Mola Mufaddal until the day of Qayamat (Is that why Mola asks his followers to kiss his feet so that Bohra swallow the magic and protect him?)

Miracle#2
Godhra Incident : kale raate 10:15 vage Fakhri Morawala ni wife rickshaw ma ghare jati hati ahni baby laine to rickshaw wala ye kesri na bangla agal rickshaw roki ne kahyu k.tara pase je paisa nd sonu che ae aapide to aeye na kidu to rickshaw wala ye ahni baby luti lidi ne kahyu k mane aapide sonu nd paisa neto baby ne mari nakhis to Fatema ye chis padi k Mola mane bachao 2 ne mola ne yaad kida to same si 1 bike par koi white kapda ma aayu rickshaw wala ne mari ne ahne bike par besarine ahna ghare mukyava to Fatema ye pachi pachal farine joyu to bike gayab thai gai.

Translation
(Yesterday, at about 1:15 pm, In Godhra town, a Bohra woman named Fatema Fakhri Morawala, was going in rickshaw. Rickshaw driver stopped near Kesr's bungalow, snatched her baby, and demanded she surrender her money and jewelries or he will kill the baby. Instead of surrendering money she screamed "Mola Mufaddal Save me" suddenly a cyclist dressed in white appeared. He beat up the rickshaw driver and took Fatema and the baby to their home. When Fatema turned her face and looked back the cyclist disappeared in thin air)

Asghar Vasanwala

Why does all this Mozeza happen with women folk most of the time, because they are prone to superstition and weak in their beliefs. Whn you control women folk you can control their males whether its the wife, mother or sister forms.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#734

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:10 am

I am imagining Muffy Mola riding bike in white robe and pichori...



ajamali
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#735

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Ahem..... What is this magic school that people go to in Dubai? Do they advertise in papers "Magic taught here! Give the pox to your enemies and make your secret crush fall in love with you!" Are we still a community that believes in this crap? It appears that the MS monkeys seem to be fanning the flames of superstition ever higher....



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#736

Unread post by I Rizwan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 pm

For those who follow and respect Imam Ali words.

dont let morons like muffy destroy your akhirah.
Attachments
13730787_1123456344359093_7939978199006043954_o.jpg



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#737

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:16 pm

IMG_1906.mp4
God forbid we actually feel something or really mean it...
(3.29 MiB) Downloaded 2668 times
:roll:

God forbid we feel something or really mean it....



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#738

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:20 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:IMG_1906.mp4 :roll:

God forbid we feel something or really mean it....
what the hell is going on?

what did I just watched? :shock:



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#739

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:12 pm

I Rizwan wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:IMG_1906.mp4 :roll:

God forbid we feel something or really mean it....
what the hell is going on?

what did I just watched? :shock:
You don't understand Lisan ud dawat?



zinger
Posts: 1951
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#740

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
I Rizwan wrote: what the hell is going on?

what did I just watched? :shock:
You don't understand Lisan ud dawat?

OO53, dont entertain the virus! he will only pollute everything anyways



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#741

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:18 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
I Rizwan wrote: what the hell is going on?

what did I just watched? :shock:
You don't understand Lisan ud dawat?
ofcourse I do but what is going on? what is this mass recitation of bhuthichuri bayan? are they making muffy alikes in mass?



seeker110
Posts: 1725
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#742

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:10 am

Gestapo Training Institute



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#743

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Now I have seen everything! Kabab scoffing Shabbir singing praises of gau mata and Noha of Ram :mrgreen: . Did these things happen when Burhanuddin Moula was alive or are Muffy followers looking EVERYWHRE for meaning?
IMG_1911.mp4
(14.26 MiB) Downloaded 1642 times



ajamali
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#744

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 pm

^^^ wow! I am all for Hindu Muslim unity but this is just Muffy selling out to get into Modi's good books... Now that Shabbir has sung for gau mata he will have to give up kababs for life....bechara...no more nihari for you pal :wink:



I Rizwan
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#745

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Muffy is creating a golden calf for his followers....just like sameri created one in the era of moses.



gulam_parinda
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#746

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Received on whatsapp
Salam, If you are a non resident student / professional in Pune, you can receive the barakat of Faiz ul Mawaid il Burhaniyahpoona students by registering on http://www.faizstudents.com
Contact. WhatsApp s.07276228652.mustafa.m.kotaliya

Please pass this message to all of your friends / classmates in your colleges. If you know any one not taking thaali please pass them this message.pls frwd 2 all bohra groups &contact s. sukran

(Must read the hub section ....they r selling thali for Rs.3000 pm)



ajamali
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#747

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:10 pm

All USA Aamils, Salams

The Global Dawoodi Bohra Alliance (GDBA) has issued an action alert for Mumins to boycott Sidhpur muharram event being organized by Muffadal. It has very little to do with sahadat of Imam Hussain. Based on past history, these events are a carnival organized to feed and loot gullible Bohras.

I invite you to step away from this scam and join the community in boycotting the event. Your brave step is in line with the sacrifice of Imam Hussain.

I also recommend you to forward this to every member of your jamaats. This is the righteous path. Please also let the GDBA know if you are interested in providing services to independent Jamaat in your community.

A concerned Bohra
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A call for action from Global Dawoodi Bohra Alliance

The Global Dawoodi Bohra Alliance (GDBA) is a global organization with several thousand members in India, Pakistan, Kenya, UAE, USA, Canada, England, France and many other countries. The GDBA is not affiliated with any Dai faction. Its goal is to promote community interest and support needy amongst us. The group speaks out against tyranny, looting of community resources, and phony practices of the clergy class. We are focused on following:

(1) Challenge collections of 30 different dues from community members without accountability. The GDBA is pursuing illegal transfer of these funds away from local organizations and mosques to foreign accounts. Additionally, the GDBA is planning to bring any tax violations by collectors or donors to the attention of authorities.
(2) The GDBA has set up a global reach out effort to 50,000 Bohras to join the alliance and liberate our community. As part of that effort you are receiving this email. Please forward and send us an email if you can assist us with our reach out efforts.
(3) Elimination of FGM from the community and provide legal, medical and psychological support to those who have been harmed. The alliance is collaborating to pursue legal action against Aamils who promote FGM in USA, Canada, and parts of Europe. The alliance supports making FGM illegal in India and Pakistan.

The GDBA salutes and supports the movement in many Jamaats across India, Pakistan and elsewhere. We are with you. This is a proud and brave day for Bohras all over the world who are marching and speaking out against the looting and harassment by Kothari goondas.

The fact is such tyranny and looting has been going on for last 80 years. Bohras are routinely subjected to tyranny by these Kothari barbarians and their appointed thugs. There is no reason to be surprised just because they are doing this to one of their own. Such barbaric behavior is in their DNA. None of these things represent Bohra way of life or humanity. So, I suggest we condemn and disown them. These people do not represent Islam and Bohra way of life. The fear of reprisal is fading and people are standing up against barbaric behavior.

Bohra community is based on values and way of life which has been our calling card. Our community was well respected, moderate and education role model. The Bohra girls were on equal footing with boys. The community was a shining example for women's rights and fairness. Charity and helping the needy was a norm. Over last 80 years, kothar has destroyed our way of life, looted the community resources and taken us away from Islam. So, I suggest we take control and reestablish our greatness.
The call for action for all Bohras:

(1) Send this letter to all Bohras and ask them to participate in the liberation
(2) Form local Jamaats, take control of your Masjids, collect and spend dues for the benefit of local people.
(3) Boycott Sidhpur Tamasha organized by kothar to loot Bohras during Moharram.

It is a righteous Journey. So, let’s say Ya Ali madad and start.

Spokesperson
The Global Dawoodi Bohra Alliance Email: TheGDBA@gmail.com



ajamali
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#748

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Why is this brave new leadership so afraid to reveal the names of their leadership? If they have thousands of followers, it's not a problem right? Sure the aamils are going to give up the goose that lays the golden egg and go after a bunch of people so afraid of social boycott that they won't reveal their names :lol: :lol: :lol:

Each new Bohra organization is more delusional than the one that came before!



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#749

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:23 pm

^^^ The leaders are hedging their bets in case their brave new call falls flat on it's face. This way they still have a foot in the Muffy machine and can slip right back in, no harm done. It is precisely when you see half baked ideas from cowards such as this that one realises what courage the SKQ followers have shown by coming out in the open. I am also a coward because I have not declared my allegiance openly but at least I am not going around pretending to be the-too-scared-to-reveal-names-GDBA :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:



SBM
Posts: 6214
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

#750

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

what courage the SKQ followers have shown by coming out in the open.
Question is where was that courage for past 50 years when the Kothari Goons were openly abusing Abdes/Amtes. Where was that courage when one of his own Taizoon Shakir was beaten up in Mumbai and had to be escorted out with police protection?
His courage came up because him and his children realize the loss of the loot to SMS and the his goons