Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sceptical

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 am

humanbeing wrote:
qjbj wrote:Has anyone noticed that MS dawat has started to give importance to fitnati YN. In the Maulatena Hurratul Maleka Urus the local Amil here mentioned how great YN was and how he was head of Jamia etc. This is second time I have noticed they gave special mention to YN. I don't ever recall anyone mentioning YN when SMB was alive or give him so much importance.

It looks like there is concerted push bring YN in the lime light in the MS dawat. This is no doubt the work of MS wife and her brothers and MS himself. This is the classic technique of slowly mentioning fitnati YN (drop by drop) and then very soon all the abdes will think he was so great.
may be another revenue stream in planning. to have a dargah created over YN's grave. testing waters it seems.
Soon, YN baisaheb will be declared as the true "batin" mazoon of SMB (RA)...

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote: shed more light on why this mutlaqa happend and reason behind this
i think it happend in year 1400.
till now nobody knew about this big event or was discussed openly.
suddenly they have started this discussion about mutlaqa and how it was a milestone in dawaat history.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10469&hilit=multaqa#p152094

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:34 am

If by y.N. you mean yusuf Najmuddin , the brother of the past S.M.B. then i hope you are aware he was thrown off a high wall by the cairo mafia in his land dealings and everything was hushed up .how is it possible that they now want to make a dargah for this guy.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Sceptical wrote:
humanbeing wrote:
may be another revenue stream in planning. to have a dargah created over YN's grave. testing waters it seems.
Soon, YN baisaheb will be declared as the true "batin" mazoon of SMB (RA)...
Whenever there is a change of power, these things do happen. Take for example Nathuram Godse, who inspite of killing the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi is now suddenly gaining importance after BJP came to power as Godse was an RSS leader who killed Gandhi as per the plan hatched by RSS. Hence, BJP being its political arm is slowly and systematically distorting history by glorifying Godse. There were even proposals from these right wing facist leaders to instal Godse's photographs in government offices and also to build a Godse temple. These are part of strategies and long term conspiracies to erase the evils committed by their founder leaders which is very similar to what Muffy and his gang are doing in YN's case. They too are systematically trying to change Bohra history by glorifying YN the Fitnati in a manner that the coming generation will start worshiping this idol instead of blaming him for the rot he created in the community. One should not be surprised if over a period of time Muffy declares his sasra YN a "Shaheed" who died for the cause of Islam thereby wiping out the truth of how he was hacked to death by Egyptian land mafias ! Now how can the father-in-law of an infallible ilahul ard, natiqe quran, washi un neel, jannat ma lai jaanar Dai be a dubious figure with a criminal past ???

Moreover, it became all the more necessary for Muffy and his arrogant wife and saalas to project YN as a holy figure after STF openly questioned YN's credentials in his recent interview to media, a face saving exercise was urgently needed before STF starts spilling more beans and unlocks other skeletons from the closet !

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm

think wrote:If by y.N. you mean yusuf Najmuddin , the brother of the past S.M.B. then i hope you are aware he was thrown off a high wall by the cairo mafia in his land dealings and everything was hushed up .how is it possible that they now want to make a dargah for this guy.
Can somebody provide concrete evidence that he was thrown off a high wall or anything like that? It should be copies of newspaper reports and other such proofs, not hearsay. Because the kothar says he died of a heart attack, so concrete the actual newspaper reports would help.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:09 am

Kothar will succeed, in glorifying YN to dummed out abdes of new generation. they will wipe out SKQ reputation from every inch and corner. creativity with which these guys bluff, I would not be surprised if they would subtly declare YN to be batin mazoon of SMB and will bank upon this information.

With abde idiots as followers, anything is possible.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:02 am

With abde idiots as followers, anything is possible.
I always enjoy reading your posts, but willingly or unwillingly you are also one of that followers, may be just for masjid and markaz, but yes still counted in his follower. :D

btw 10% are really dumb and believes these thieves as saviours, but 90% knows truth and is involve in this rat race for community are for identity purpose.

masjid/markaz/jamatkhana/madrassa are real dai. who ever posses this can claim for daiship and people will follow gladly.

Dua for Momeen.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:58 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:I always enjoy reading your posts, but willingly or unwillingly you are also one of that followers, may be just for masjid and markaz, but yes still counted in his follower. :D .
Thanks for your kind words and sadly I agree. You have stated the main reasons. but I am not a follower. I am a customer of Muffy maula's entertainment Corporation.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:09 am

humanbeing wrote:
Dua for Momeen wrote:I always enjoy reading your posts, but willingly or unwillingly you are also one of that followers, may be just for masjid and markaz, but yes still counted in his follower. :D .
Thanks for your kind words and sadly I agree. You have stated the main reasons. but I am not a follower. I am a customer of Muffy maula's entertainment Corporation.
Salaams to all,

As I have always maintained, for people that are convinced that MS dawat is nothing but fraud, it is imperative to turn away from. The last thing one needs to do is sit in his camp, finance his ayyashi projects through "wajebaat" (not zakaat) indulge in vain talks and lanaatbazi that has become a part and parcel of the so called ibaadat, especially during the month of Ramadan.

God bless all !

Surah Al Anaam - 68

وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَ الَّذِينَ يَخُوضُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَخُوضُوا فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ وَإِمَّا يُنسِيَنَّكَ الشَّيْطَانُ فَلَا تَقْعُدْ بَعْدَ الذِّكْرَىٰ مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.

FiAmanillah

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:14 am

bro wajid

well said. I dont consider muffy maula and his clowny camp to have any spiritual / religious / moral standing. it is all circus to me. i dont promote thier activities, niether finance it by any means atleast since i have discovered what a sham these kothari thugs are from the times of SMB. my spiritual exit was slow.

I can take all heroic exit from this thugs, I tried, but trust me. it is not worth the suffering that my old parents will go through at this age. I cant beat them silly to agree with kothari deception and walk my path. For other relatives I have become an eyesore, punchbag, under scrutiny. My siblings, abde friends have distanced themselves. I constantly resist kothari opression on my self and to my close ones. sometime succeeding and sometime failing.

I have found set of compassionate relatives & friends from all walk of life and religion sharing similar views and limitations. I am free to walk into a sunni / shia masjid to pray and interact. Now I have various interpretation sources of religious understanding. I still listen to sabaks and ball talks that kothari mullahs give. it is entertaining and informative to know what is new up thier ass in deception that I need to save myself from.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm

It appears to be like muffy has just become camera shy just like Hutch's dog :)

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:56 am

Abdes when they hear bushra that Mufaddal saifuddin is coming to their town :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/AchheDinMemes/ ... 840548947/

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:20 am

Forwarded as received. .
Message from alwazaratus saifiya.
Bushra.
Aqa Moula Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS ) Khuda aapni umar ne qayamat na din lag daraaz karjo, aap moula ye karam ane ehsaan farmawi ne Marol jamieat ni araz suni ne ham ghulaamo ne aap na saathe awti Kaale jumoa na din, zohar, asar ane maghrib ni namaaz nu sharaf ataa farmayu che.
Sagla si iltamaas che ke je sagla ye ikraam ane wajebaat araz karwa ni pass lidhi hoi, ye sagla nej masjid ma awa ni raza fazal thai che, iltamaas che ke sagla didaar waste aawe ane pachi sehen ma namaaz pari ne ghare chalaa jaai, koi bhi dhere nai.
Inshaallah magrib baad Huzurala TUS moominin ne qadambosi nu sharaf ata farmawse.
Je logo ne nawa Misaaq ni niyyat hoi to jamaat ni office ma awi ne naam nondhawe.
Wassalaam.

====================================

I think this is ridiculous, so if I dont have ikram card, I cannot read namaaz inside masjid?
Ya Allah, this is totally absurd.
This message should be forwarded to the media and indian Muslim organisations.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:55 am

who ever is going for such be izzati deserves such treatment. those who have Imaan left wont go for this act.

Dua for Momeen.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Burhanpur ma ali kadar moola ye sagla moominin na mohallaawo ma gadi ma gayaa ane sagli
band padeli haveliyo ne kholaawi ne farmayu ke manei dekhwi che, pachi ganaj khafaa thaya kemke aa sagli properties bilkul empty hati. Foran aap moula ye farmayu ke dawat trust aa logo si sagli properties kharidiley ane yaha madrasa saifiya qayim thai.

Please watch the video and take barakaat by doing didaar of Ali kadar moola

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Burhanpur ma ali kadar moola ye sagla moominin na mohallaawo ma gadi ma gayaa ane sagli
band padeli haveliyo ne kholaawi ne farmayu ke manei dekhwi che, pachi ganaj khafaa thaya kemke aa sagli properties bilkul empty hati. Foran aap moula ye farmayu ke dawat trust aa logo si sagli properties kharidiley ane yaha madrasa saifiya qayim thai.

Please watch the video and take barakaat by doing didaar of Ali kadar moola

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:27 pm

There goes your forefather properties....

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:51 am

Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote:Forwarded as received. .
Message from alwazaratus saifiya.
Bushra.
Aqa Moula Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS ) Khuda aapni umar ne qayamat na din lag daraaz karjo, aap moula ye karam ane ehsaan farmawi ne Marol jamieat ni araz suni ne ham ghulaamo ne aap na saathe awti Kaale jumoa na din, zohar, asar ane maghrib ni namaaz nu sharaf ataa farmayu che.
Sagla si iltamaas che ke je sagla ye ikraam ane wajebaat araz karwa ni pass lidhi hoi, ye sagla nej masjid ma awa ni raza fazal thai che, iltamaas che ke sagla didaar waste aawe ane pachi sehen ma namaaz pari ne ghare chalaa jaai, koi bhi dhere nai.
Inshaallah magrib baad Huzurala TUS moominin ne qadambosi nu sharaf ata farmawse.
Je logo ne nawa Misaaq ni niyyat hoi to jamaat ni office ma awi ne naam nondhawe.
Wassalaam.
This is a fantastic rule, money barrier acts as a protection for the poor. let the rich and foolish get fleeced by these thugs. this is a humanitarian move by kothar. also muffy maula means business. simply crowding by poor disturbs muffy maula's and rich abde's comforts who have paid a good amount. crowding by poor is a waste of airtime that muffy maula has to give without ROI (return on invested time).

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:58 pm

I am sick and tired of the kothari goons making fools of all of us, they celebrate Fateh Mubeen when they are defeated to fool the abdes. Now they are fooling the public by claiming that SMS is moloud of laila tul qadar.
Mumbai is not a small town or village and I am sure there is a governmental office that keeps the birth and death records and all that info is public (at least in USA it is). is it not possible to get hold of his birth record and find out the time of his birth and post it here so that will put an end to this nonsense of moloud of lailatul qadar. Some one please get hold of his birth certificate and throw their lies on their face.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I am sick and tired of the kothari goons making fools of all of us, they celebrate Fateh Mubeen when they are defeated to fool the abdes. Now they are fooling the public by claiming that SMS is moloud of laila tul qadar.
Mumbai is not a small town or village and I am sure there is a governmental office that keeps the birth and death records and all that info is public (at least in USA it is). is it not possible to get hold of his birth record and find out the time of his birth and post it here so that will put an end to this nonsense of moloud of lailatul qadar. Some one please get hold of his birth certificate and throw their lies on their face.
I believe he was born on 23mi taarikh at 11:00 ish in the morning. An old bensaheb had mentioned this to my mother-in-law. Which is not strictly Lailatul Qadr but the day after! However, considering all the other big things he has lied about....let's give him a pass on this. He can call himself Doctor and it does not make him one. Similarly he can call himself moloud of lailatul qadr but it don't make him one. It tickles me to think that he might have a third secret milad :lol: This man is a milad refugee....Man without a milad.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:13 am

I think in future Lailatu Qader will be called lay lay to (Ali) Qader.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I am sick and tired of the kothari goons making fools of all of us, they celebrate Fateh Mubeen when they are defeated to fool the abdes. Now they are fooling the public by claiming that SMS is moloud of laila tul qadar.
Muffy was born in his old ancestrial home at Zampa Bazar, Surat and since its almost 70 plus years ago it is very difficult to get hold of his birth certificate. Nevertheless, its is a fact that he was NOT born on Lailatul Qadr NIGHT but on the DAY of 23rd Ramzan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 am

If only People gave 1% of what they paid in Wajebaats or 5% from people who decided NOT to pay wajebaats, this forum will thrive
Please keep your hearts and wallets wide open for this forum

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:16 am

before ramadan Mufaddal saifuddin visited my home town in Gujarat, he charged 1 lakh per house visit, and guess what he got more than 50 houses to visit, few took loans to get him home and now they are worried and running pillar to pillar to arrange those money to give it back. :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:29 pm

I Rizwan wrote:before ramadan Mufaddal saifuddin visited my home town in Gujarat, he charged 1 lakh per house visit, and guess what he got more than 50 houses to visit, few took loans to get him home and now they are worried and running pillar to pillar to arrange those money to give it back. :lol:
A few days back there was Muffy's ziyafat at Byculla and a few neighbouring houses who had keeda of having "Pagla" done by this "Pagal" paid Rs.5 lakhs or more, depending on their financial status just for "Pagla" which lasted 5 minutes maximum.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Small time shopkeeper, hardly manages to pay his daughter school fees (5000 per year, small school student), has 10 lacs of debt on his head.

pays 35000 on wajebat. :D he also paid 1.5 lacs for pagla.

Now I wonder how much big traders and real state players specially one from Kuwait/Dubai must be paying?

system5

Unread post by system5 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:36 am

I am witness to one person who is from Kuwait paying Rs12 lakhs as wajebat and Rs25000/- as najar mukam. He flew down to mumbai specially to pay this amount , that means another Rs 50000/- expenses , since he brought his wife too along with him , for deedar and kadambosi.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:45 am

system5 wrote:I am witness to one person who is from Kuwait paying Rs12 lakhs as wajebat and Rs25000/- as najar mukam. He flew down to mumbai specially to pay this amount , that means another Rs 50000/- expenses , since he brought his wife too along with him , for deedar and kadambosi.
There are many such idiot abdes ready to throw there hard earned money at the feet of Muffy maula to kiss his socks. These abdes have a beleif that they are prospering because they have paid wajebaats which inturn makes maula khush (obviously) and inturn makes allah khush and barkaat is showered upon them to return next year to pay more wajebaat to get more maula ni khushi converted into more barakat and cycle continues. sub-consciously believing that thier prosperity is linked to paying more and more wajibaat.

Aamils too deceptively encourage giving emotional and pursuasive bayaans cajoling abdes to shell out as much faakhera rakam as they can. calling it barakat nu vyapaar ... khareedi lo .. khareedi lo .. barakat ane jannat khareedi lo .. maula ni khushi khareedi lo .. paisa su che ... its just paper .. yaha nu yaha rahi jaasey .. duniyaa ma .. deen, jannat, khusshi ane barakat khareedi lo ...

enchanted abdes rush to mumbai to dump thier monies at the feet of pheronic maula. they take hours and hours of travelling and money earned through year's hardwork vanishes in few seconds of feet kissing and ritualistic "barkat thasey" kalemaa from muffy maula.

Somehow, these wajebaat is like an insurance scheme that abdes pay in fear and greed that more and more payment will bring more revenue. in thier blind faith, they dont acknowledge that it is thier hardwork, business intellect and economic conditions that is helping them prosper top of all, it is allah's mercy to keep them prosperous as much allah wishes.

Ambanis, tatas, birlaas and millions of non bohras are prosperous without paying this fraud muffy maula a single penny, but abdes live in thier own hypnotized world.

Aamils take great efforts and ramazan bayaans are laced and loaded with stories of barakat paid by wajebaat. abdes being obviously stupid are carried away in fear, greed or showmanship. wanting to boast that they went to maula to give wwajebaat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:23 pm

system5 wrote:I am witness to one person who is from Kuwait paying Rs12 lakhs as wajebat and Rs25000/- as najar mukam. He flew down to mumbai specially to pay this amount , that means another Rs 50000/- expenses , since he brought his wife too along with him , for deedar and kadambosi.
I too am a witness to one family from Dubai who flew to Mumbai and headed straight to the mafia headquarters at Saifee Mahal and paid Rs.1 crore wajebat !!! These are the same type of people who will make thousand excuses before giving even Rs.5000/- to a genuine and needy Bohra but will willingly get slaughtered at the hands of the corrupt Dai.

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:57 pm

IMG-20160629-WA0007.jpg
Received an email from this Attar guy requesting to inform all bohra that he's master, the claimant of 53rd Dai Mr Mufaddal Saifuddin has granted him permission and exclusive rights to all sorts of shifa nu pani and molas foonk maareli dawaa to abdes and amtes at trade prices, he's also mentioning that muffys son was also very happy when he was presented with a fancy bottle of wholesale shifa nu pani.
When Muffy mentions some bimaris in hes waaz bayan, these hajaam doctors immediately creates a business' selling shifa ni dawa, kalonji, honey etc claiming it has muffy molas raza so shifa is guaranteed and their medicines will cure all bimaris, if it realy cures all illness' then why did kothar spend millions of dollars building saify hospital?