Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ozdundee

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:37 pm

zinger wrote:i got the video of the school kids. i was told that it is some school in Indore.

Some very, very uncharitable comments came to my mind then as they do now, but i shall refrain from posting them on a public forum to, if nothing else, maintain common decency which is anyways so evidently missing from the community today

Thank you Bro Zinger is any video a city in Europe or Americas?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Ozdundee wrote:
zinger wrote:i got the video of the school kids. i was told that it is some school in Indore.

Some very, very uncharitable comments came to my mind then as they do now, but i shall refrain from posting them on a public forum to, if nothing else, maintain common decency which is anyways so evidently missing from the community today

I really can't tell.

The accent of the kids make it seem like they are all in India

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:51 am

zinger wrote:
Ozdundee wrote:

I really can't tell.

The accent of the kids make it seem like they are all in India
Thanks anyway...one of the kid in the frontline looked like of mixed race complexion. Thought could have been UK or Houston.India is hard place to get any atteniton.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 am

he flew from Lahore to Karachi in first class P.I.A. and was given a ziafat by the bohri pilot while on a 2 hour flight from Lahore to Karachi. Did anyone see the pictures of him sitting in first class at the window seat with the pilot doing salaam and a tray full of goodies for ziafat. I wonder how the poor folks of Indian, African and Pakistani bohri community feel about it.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:21 pm

think wrote:he flew from Lahore to Karachi in first class P.I.A. and was given a ziafat by the bohri pilot while on a 2 hour flight from Lahore to Karachi. Did anyone see the pictures of him sitting in first class at the window seat with the pilot doing salaam and a tray full of goodies for ziafat. I wonder how the poor folks of Indian, African and Pakistani bohri community feel about it.

I betcha the other passengers would have preferred that the pilot was attending to flying the plane rather than schmoozing to some fake godman...

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:39 pm

sometimes I wonder if this post of mine is read by the bohris of bhindi bazar, Ahmedabad, surat etc.