Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
level_headed

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

Unread post by level_headed » Fri May 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Old man vasan has lost it. Check the meaning of tauheed. Everyone is getting tauheed nowadays..i think you meant taufeeq..or some other word..tera dimaag bhi aajkal kaam nahi kar raha hai

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri May 06, 2016 3:22 pm

I agree with others that peoples personal life situation should not be discussed......god knows we have enough problems with kothar and MS. I commend alivasan to be open about who he is. Anyone who wants to attack someone and dispense their personal life information should also be brave enough to come out in the open first. It's very easy to attack someone being anonymous.

I have seen alivasan you tube videos and they are good at showing the bad things that has been done by kothar and MS. I don't agree with some of them but that doesn't mean he deserves to be attacked like that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 06, 2016 5:30 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :-

MUFFY'S SURAT VISIT A "FLOP SHOW" !!

Aqa Mola TUS apna sehar ma padhara che, Surat ma ghana mumineen che. Aaje fajr ni namaaz ma khaali jagao ghani jovai. Aqa Mola TUS je waqt lift si Sakina Manzil ma padhara hasey toh kitli khaali jagao jova ti hasey. Mumineen 10-12 din hamna nikli jase. Aao aao sagla waaram waar deedar mubarak ni barakat lai lo. Je nemat mali che ehnu shukur karo. Bisra sehar ma apan dekhye ke bus khabar pare ke Aqa Mola TUS padharvana che toh ek zara thoro jaga pan khaali nah jovai. Khuda apna sagla ne toufiq aape. Bija msg vagar kaam na ghana forward thai che. Aa msg ne forward karo toh shayad toufiq thai ane Mola TUS na deedar mubarak vaste zyada thi zyada Surat na mumineen aave.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 11:40 pm

level_headed wrote:Old man vasan has lost it. Check the meaning of tauheed. Everyone is getting tauheed nowadays..i think you meant taufeeq..or some other word..tera dimaag bhi aajkal kaam nahi kar raha hai
My bad. Typo !!!
Keeping apart, you sick muffadali rot are you so sure that you will not get old and die one day.? It's easy to laugh at someone and old age when you yourself can't reach where someone else reached you 'jealousy mongers'.

Are you not installed here for specific purpose, hijacking discussion thread jumping to post from thin air? Incredible .!!! Hiding behind dozens of avtars is your old crappy trick.

Why don't you reveal yourself ? You liked youtube videos so much that you watch most and take it to kothari goon and muffu to start something similar out of jealosy..so don't feel bad you are left behind in race. STF is doing it, progies are doing it, but muffu has no idea how to do that inspite of having so many people and money at disposal..

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat May 07, 2016 8:09 am

Today last day of shafai. Tomorrow is iqtitaam
Monday fazare 11 am, padhari jai che mumbai si
Tanzania Padhare chhe
Zimbabwe padharse shikaar waaste Inshallah
Shikaar team already jungle jai chuka chhe

Avti kale huzurala (tus) mumbai tasrif lave che

Virar stn :- 5:30pm
Borivali stn:- 6:30pm
Andheri stn:- 7pm
Bandra terminors:- :7:30pm

Maula intercity express se padarse

Sagla jyada se jyade hajir thai ane maula na deedar kare

Wsallam...
Huzurala TUS next safar Tanzania Zimbabwe for Shikar n Aaraam..
Inshallah on Monday from Mumbai..

Forwarded as received

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat May 07, 2016 8:50 am

alivasan wrote:
noor5253 wrote:You know another gujarati word for toilet is vasan...so...lets start calling vasanwala. Toilet wala. Because s*#t is what comes out of his mouth as we have seen.

The older he gets the more senile he gets.

A toiletwala like vasan can surely recognize another toiletwala(davedaar 54)who used to sell toilet seats from his website in the US years ago. We All know that.

Keep it up. Wait. Keep it down toiletwala.
gadhe noorani abde tu ginti bhul gaya kya? teri id 52..53 aur dawedar 54 ki phenk raha he? Abhi 53 ka natija ana baki hai aur tujhe 54 ki kaise suji?
btw, davedar54 jaffar ni taiyari kem chale che.? Q joker jaffar ni davedari ni taiyari si khus nathi. Q joker ye imtihan ma davedari kem karvi joye ana per 54 sawalo kidha. jaffar is also known as ganga kinarewala(toiletwala).

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat May 07, 2016 9:18 am

bohrabhai wrote:Today last day of shafai. Tomorrow is iqtitaam
Monday fazare 11 am, padhari jai che mumbai si
Tanzania Padhare chhe
Zimbabwe padharse shikaar waaste Inshallah
Shikaar team already jungle jai chuka chhe

Avti kale huzurala (tus) mumbai tasrif lave che

Virar stn :- 5:30pm
Borivali stn:- 6:30pm
Andheri stn:- 7pm
Bandra terminors:- :7:30pm

Maula intercity express se padarse

Sagla jyada se jyade hajir thai ane maula na deedar kare

Wsallam...
Huzurala TUS next safar Tanzania Zimbabwe for Shikar n Aaraam..
Inshallah on Monday from Mumbai..

Forwarded as received
News headlines from africa next week will follow...
1. q joker killed two deers with one arrow..
2. muffla ye ghayal sher na kaan ma shifa ni phoonk mari.

Q's?
1.As usual, will we get to see photos either leaked or official?
2.Will wild life activists keep a watch on him?
3.Who(scapegoat) sponsor's his expeditions?

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat May 07, 2016 10:06 am

Here is reason MS is going to Zimbabwe.....looks like the Tanzania corrupt abdes have aquired a permit from equally corrupt Zimbabwe wildlife game officials to kill the animals in the name of this drought conditions. What a bunch of low life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... e-drought/

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Agnosticindian:

I have a friend who lives in LA area, he informed me that alivasan is aliasgar vasanwala who lives in Orange County jamaat, a suburb of Los angeles. Also that he is originally from Dohad.
So he is not a paaki.
So here is the email from Asghar Vasanwala
Asghar Vasanwala
1:49 PM (29 minutes ago)
to me
I have not posted anything on DB forum. I am not Ali Vasan; my name does not have “Ali” in it. Please send me one posting.
And why would Asghar Vasanwala needs to hide his identity on this forum when everyone including Kothari Goons know where he resides with his phone number which he lists on his mass mailing. Just like Saif Insaf he does not work in shadows.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat May 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Interesting....this drama of alivasan vs Asghar Vasanwala is getting quite entertaining......almost like MS and his fumbling ways.

Who is who.......may have to get Sherlock Holmes on this case :lol:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun May 08, 2016 1:11 am

qjbj wrote:Interesting....this drama of alivasan vs Asghar Vasanwala is getting quite entertaining......almost like MS and his fumbling ways.

Who is who.......may have to get Sherlock Holmes on this case :lol:
No need to hire expensive detective. hidden imam of time S. Insaf will reveal everything and make things clear.
I have written to him.Today is my last day on board..i have resigned,inspite of being offered to continue.
thanks everyone !!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun May 08, 2016 2:56 am

bro alivasan
if constitution is crappy , we have to try to change it, democratically option is available, but cannot be replaced by sharia which has not any mandate by quran or liberal people.
corruption and opression is by people, and has nothing to do with constitution or sharia.
do u think there is no corruption and oppression of downtrodden where ur holy sharia is a law?
in fact it is more there, simply coz it cannot be exposed and there is no opposition to it in the name of religion.
saudi has less crime than india simply coz it does not come out in open. it is 1000 times more if allowed to publish all.
saudi king himself imprisoned his daughters from his divorced wife and forced them to live life of isolation in captivity.
is it a crime according to u? it is not so though according to sharia.
get a drift?
here journalist are free to expose crimes of even big netas. if they do not get punishment, it is the failure of the society and not constitution.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun May 08, 2016 7:52 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro alivasan
if constitution is crappy , we have to try to change it, democratically option is available, but cannot be replaced by sharia which has not any mandate by quran or liberal people.
corruption and opression is by people, and has nothing to do with constitution or sharia.
do u think there is no corruption and oppression of downtrodden where ur holy sharia is a law?
in fact it is more there, simply coz it cannot be exposed and there is no opposition to it in the name of religion.
saudi has less crime than india simply coz it does not come out in open. it is 1000 times more if allowed to publish all.
saudi king himself imprisoned his daughters from his divorced wife and forced them to live life of isolation in captivity.
is it a crime according to u? it is not so though according to sharia.
get a drift?
here journalist are free to expose crimes of even big netas. if they do not get punishment, it is the failure of the society and not constitution.
'if they do not get punishment,it is the failure of the society and not constitution'

or still better to put in right perspective 'its not the constitution which has failed us, but we as society have failed the constitution'.

The topic is still debateable. As per constitution every one has a right to have their own opinions and there is nothing wrong about it.I definitely respect your opinion and view points however would like to disagree that 'IT's BETTER OVER SHARIA LAW' as i find the biggest flaws in constitution is 'provision's for amendments to it' as it was written at the time when society was entirely different, and over period of time society has undergone a massive change. But to synchronize the constitution with the current time, it needs large-scale changes from ground up. Also amendments procedure is not flexible. amendments to constitution goes in circles changing one law, needs changing many others. Not even single review was done to consitution since it's written.

On the contarary, sharia law are much flexible and can adapt to changing society with much ease. The family laws in sharia are quite appropriate.

Example's of GENDER BAISED laws although constitution is unbaised

Section 497, Indian Penal Code
This adultery law penalizes any man who has “sexual intercourse with a person…whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man” with imprisonment for a maximum of five years, a fine, or both. The law only goes as far as defining sexual intercourse of a man with a married woman without the consent of her husband as adultery. In other words, sexual intercourse with an unmarried or divorced woman, or a widow, is not unlawful.
Also the scope of the law extends only to the man and pardons an unfaithful wife. In fact, the law goes as far to specify that “ the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor

My question is 'how come the above law gender baised'? No punishment for wife and punishment only for husband.? What a big blunder.

SECTION 498, 498A (GENDER BAISED)loophole, rampant mis-use

Who to Blame as 'CONSTITUTION' gives equal right to men and women. Then where's the problem? The people in power seldom get affected by the laws they pass. However, just to be in power, they have to support the wide underlying social demands. The public opinion is that women are oppressed. So the politicians say that they would do everything in their power to see that no woman is ever oppressed again.
The reality may be totally different, but that is the fact. It is a game to garner votes, bills are presented and laws are made for satiating the maximum number of voters. Whether they are right or wrong, most politicians don't care.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun May 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Thought process leading to me joining this forum two years back .

1.I believed that sharia law is adopted law for bohras to abide to. It's bone of contention whether sharia law is supreme or civil law in india for muslims in general. I have seen that bohra clergy will step out and leave the matters to civil law for complicated situations like marriages and divorce. Many bohras do not respect sharia judegements in case of marriages and divorces as they get opportunity to misuse the civil law, which is otherwise not possible with sharia law.
2. Being born to bohra parents given mithaq but still not clear what that means. Looks to me you submit your body and soul to wishes of bohra sayedna. Does he excercise any right over me besides so called 'spiritual one'. Does his goons have right to impound my passport, tell me where to work and where not to or scare me with dire consequences, boycott etc
3. Believed that Dai is my true well wisher. unfortunately found from others experiences that dai only loves money.

Experience and knowledge available on the forum has enlightened me and was truely an eye opener. Apologies for being remaining in disguise,anonymous and hurted feelings

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon May 09, 2016 12:40 am

still not clear what that means. Looks to me you submit your body and soul to wishes of bohra sayedna. Does he excercise any right over me besides so called 'spiritual one'. Does his goons have right to impound my passport, tell me where to work and where not to or scare me with dire consequences, boycott etc
Yes on will of Sayedna one receives Thali whether you can eat it or not

Yes he determines how you breakfast biscuits in Ramadan

What you can do when you attend prayers, spending 10 mins for Allah and 3 hrs praising him

Yes he recently decides I eat 1 dish have cashew only or badam only

SMS decides whether my female child is sexually active or not when she gets married, and has no idea what cooking is other than makes cakes for his birthday or roti, is master of homescience which is topi maker. I am confused which is it when 2 diai says different but let's comment on SMS

Makes men look like neanderthal dressed in STD. Which says industrial revolution should never have occurred because squat toilet, eating in Thal and women looking like kindergarten painted parachute is in thing. If this was choice I would respect their human rights but to impose worse than north Korea is ridiculous and provoking backlash

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon May 09, 2016 5:49 am

Ramzan menu for all mumineen. Big brother is watching.
Ready for print FINAL FILE.pdf
(626.86 KiB) Downloaded 642 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Bohra chief Mufaddal in Pope’s Mobile. Such moneymaking display is almost daily occurrence

I think Bohra chief rented/purchased this Pope’s Mobile. The current Pope Benedict lives a simple life and may not need Mercedes Mobile.

Current Bohra Chief Syedna Mufaddal is up to neck in show and pomp. Such moneymaking display and Tamasha is almost daily occurrence. Syedna wants to compete, Pope, Kings, and Shenshahs, for convincing his followers he is in line with those. Even for naming a child, Bohras need chief’s permission. So, this Mercedes Mobile procession must be his decision.

Quran in several verses says that Allah does not like extravagance, show, and pomp. Allah likes balanced life. It warns transgressors of severe punishment.

Asghar Vasanwala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjl5gJw ... e=youtu.be

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri May 13, 2016 4:25 am

Mufaddal saifuddin is busy hunting animals in Africa.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 14, 2016 11:56 am

Muffuu is Black Evil in White Clothes ........... he is blood-sucker devil and all his bros and sons are like him .......... killers and murderers.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sun May 15, 2016 12:13 am

I have seen whatsapp messages doing rounds showing MS blessing some poster about girls rights or some such thing being promoted by Dr. Anthony Raju. This Raju fellow is also giving MS some human rights award. Looks like its in Surat.

Anyone have any more information on this and on the Anthony Raju fellow?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun May 15, 2016 4:51 am

Hum ne aisay log bhi dekhay hai jo Aankhay rakhte to hai lekin phir bhi andhey hai , Zabaan rakhte to hai magar phir bhi Goongay hai , deemagh to rakhte hai lekin murda hai , wo dekhte wohi kuch hai jo wo dekhna chahtay hai , sochtay wohi kuch hai jo wo sochna chahtay hai ,Boltay bhi wohi kuch hai jo wo bolna chahtay hai ..... inn jaisay logo se hamara sawal hai ------
Kiyun na kabhi khud se socha jaaye ek azaad demaagh o soch rakhtay hue , Khud se dekha or bola jaaye .
Aql o soch ka azaad rehna or sochna ek qudrati amal hai , Jo log Aql ko qaid kernay ko hi Haq or sahi samjhtay hai Humare nazdeeq wo zinda nahi balkay andar se murda hai Kiyunki samjhnay or samjhanay ka Amal puri zindagi chalta hai , agar aapke khayalaat wohi hai jo barso pehlay thay wo yaqeen maanay aap ne sekhna or seekhana band ker diya hai
Jo log dossro ko Ghulaam banatay hai unhay khud iss baat ka kabhi andaaza nahi hota ke wo unn se bhi barray Ghulam hai

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Mon May 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Bhai

yeah most happening topic pe itna sannata kyu hai? Progies sab kaha gaye? qjbj, sbm, zinger etc.

Muffla ye wagh maro ke pachi wagh ye muffla ne chiri khado. No updates on hunting spree since last 2 weeks. Strange.?? Where did 50k $ go? Hathi malo ke sher malo? Seems to me nobody is interested in hunting topic anymore???

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 18, 2016 5:54 pm

AMAFHH wrote:Hum ne aisay log bhi dekhay hai jo Aankhay rakhte to hai lekin phir bhi andhey hai , Zabaan rakhte to hai magar phir bhi Goongay hai , deemagh to rakhte hai lekin murda hai , wo dekhte wohi kuch hai jo wo dekhna chahtay hai , sochtay wohi kuch hai jo wo sochna chahtay hai ,Boltay bhi wohi kuch hai jo wo bolna chahtay hai ..... inn jaisay logo se hamara sawal hai ------
Kiyun na kabhi khud se socha jaaye ek azaad demaagh o soch rakhtay hue , Khud se dekha or bola jaaye .
Aql o soch ka azaad rehna or sochna ek qudrati amal hai , Jo log Aql ko qaid kernay ko hi Haq or sahi samjhtay hai Humare nazdeeq wo zinda nahi balkay andar se murda hai Kiyunki samjhnay or samjhanay ka Amal puri zindagi chalta hai , agar aapke khayalaat wohi hai jo barso pehlay thay wo yaqeen maanay aap ne sekhna or seekhana band ker diya hai
Jo log dossro ko Ghulaam banatay hai unhay khud iss baat ka kabhi andaaza nahi hota ke wo unn se bhi barray Ghulam hai
“We have certainly made the Quran quite easy for anyone to understand” ordains God in the Quran [LVIV: 17]. Defying him, the Bohra Dai claims: “No! Only we can understand the Quran and everyone else must blindly follow our interpretation.” Faithfully accepting the claim of these self-proclaimed exclusive interpreters of God’s words, the community calls them Mola, or Ilahul Ard, rejecting God’s assertion in the Quran that only He is the Lord of all human beings.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon May 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Huzurala TUS
Today tashrif aavri at Ambanja Madagascar
by speed boat
Attachments
IMG-20160530-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20160530-WA0019.jpg

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue May 31, 2016 2:17 am

A part from Master of the masters the Almighty Allah(S.W.T) ,His Prophet (S.a.w.w) and his Ahlulbayt(a.s)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SLAVES, NO MASTER'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue May 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Has anyone noticed that MS dawat has started to give importance to fitnati YN. In the Maulatena Hurratul Maleka Urus the local Amil here mentioned how great YN was and how he was head of Jamia etc. This is second time I have noticed they gave special mention to YN. I don't ever recall anyone mentioning YN when SMB was alive or give him so much importance.

It looks like there is concerted push bring YN in the lime light in the MS dawat. This is no doubt the work of MS wife and her brothers and MS himself. This is the classic technique of slowly mentioning fitnati YN (drop by drop) and then very soon all the abdes will think he was so great.

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Tue May 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Zheri ye muffla na kaan bhara che..ana baap nu naam roshan karwa waste

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Tue May 31, 2016 3:55 pm

qjbj wrote:I have seen whatsapp messages doing rounds showing MS blessing some poster about girls rights or some such thing being promoted by Dr. Anthony Raju. This Raju fellow is also giving MS some human rights award. Looks like its in Surat.

Anyone have any more information on this and on the Anthony Raju fellow?
Advocate Anthony Raju is big hypocrite having double standards.on one hand when he saw his colleague had been bribed and four other panelists did not choose muffu for award including himself he wanted to take severe action against his colleague and dismiss him.but later this same Raju has accepted bribe and conferred award to muffu.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:29 am

qjbj wrote:Has anyone noticed that MS dawat has started to give importance to fitnati YN. In the Maulatena Hurratul Maleka Urus the local Amil here mentioned how great YN was and how he was head of Jamia etc. This is second time I have noticed they gave special mention to YN. I don't ever recall anyone mentioning YN when SMB was alive or give him so much importance.

It looks like there is concerted push bring YN in the lime light in the MS dawat. This is no doubt the work of MS wife and her brothers and MS himself. This is the classic technique of slowly mentioning fitnati YN (drop by drop) and then very soon all the abdes will think he was so great.
may be another revenue stream in planning. to have a dargah created over YN's grave. testing waters it seems.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:37 am

befor this urus, some weeks before in some urus or milaad--i dont remember,
they showed video of mutlaqa which was basically organised by YN.
from that time rida and saya became compulsory.
it was all fitnat of YN to change bohras completely and sideline mazoon.
may be bro gm would shed more light on why this mutlaqa happend and reason behind this
i think it happend in year 1400.
till now nobody knew about this big event or was discussed openly.
suddenly they have started this discussion about mutlaqa and how it was a milestone in dawaat history.