Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Re: Muffadal Saiffudin and related topics -2016

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue May 03, 2016 4:47 pm

According to the Islamic Law the person who commits insult of Rasuullah(SAWA) and Ahl al Bait is Wajib ul Qatl. But BeySharam family of Mufaddal Saifuddin provides VIP status to Badri Maloon, who committed Tawheen of Al Khamsatul Athaar in Houston Masjid during Muharram Tamasha last year.
Badri is a punter of Dr. Moiz Nooruddin who issued instructions to all Dawat offices that take care of Badri Lacewala.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 04, 2016 1:55 am

Nafisa wrote:According to the Islamic Law the person who commits insult of Rasuullah(SAWA) and Ahl al Bait is Wajib ul Qatl. .
Hmm really ? which islamic law states that. Correct me if wrong, but prophet himself was so patient; that he used to forgive people who would mock him, insult him and stuff. There is a famous rivayat about some jewish lady throwing garbage on him purposely and prophet did not get angry and instead remained calm and polite to her to a point that she realized her folly and changed her actions.

prophet and ahlebayt could not be this shallow to have no tolerance towards worldly insults morever in the time where resistance was really huge. this kind of thoughts and "laws" present extremist mentality of no tolerance, is fascination of killing at drop of a hat found in all sections ??

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 04, 2016 6:02 am

Bohras are highly intolerable in deen as well as duniya.bohras worship 'money' or 'laxmi' very much same way like hindus worship godesses 'laxmi'. There is no remote connection with islam.

Kutte ke muh se haddi aur bohras ke haath se noto ki gaddi koi nahi chin sakta..

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 am

Nafisa wrote:According to the Islamic Law the person who commits insult of Rasuullah(SAWA) and Ahl al Bait is Wajib ul Qatl. But BeySharam family of Mufaddal Saifuddin provides VIP status to Badri Maloon, who committed Tawheen of Al Khamsatul Athaar in Houston Masjid during Muharram Tamasha last year.
Badri is a punter of Dr. Moiz Nooruddin who issued instructions to all Dawat offices that take care of Badri Lacewala.
Blasphemy, Wajib ul Qatl etc sounds soooo Wahabi, Paki kind.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed May 04, 2016 10:50 am

Do some Zahmat and find with the help of google Law of Tawheen e Risalat and Ahl al Bayt.
All Kutub of Fiqh mentioned it in detail.
This serious issue has no concern with tolerance.
See the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_n5YKjc48

Now you understand that Maloon Badri is Wajib ul Qatl.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 04, 2016 11:05 am

India is a democratic country with rule of law and constitution that guarantees freedom of speech and expression and freedom to practice whatever he wants to in terms of religious beliefs. We don't follow Shariah law (which itself has no basis) in India to have people declared fit to be killed.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 04, 2016 12:08 pm

This so called 'democratic country and it's crapy constitution' has made it possible for ordinary mulla taher saifuddin turn into organized mafia full of atrocities. Instead If shariat law would have been in place the situation would have been relatively much better today. This mafia is no different from terrorists, ISIS, Jihadist and Apostates.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 pm

alivasan wrote:This so called 'democratic country and it's crapy constitution' has made it possible for ordinary mulla taher saifuddin turn into organized mafia full of atrocities. Instead If shariat law would have been in place the situation would have been relatively much better today. This mafia is no different from terrorists, ISIS, Jihadist and Apostates.

Ridiculous argument to say the least, comparing ISIS and their brutality. Use of the term apostate itself is something I abhor. ISIS themselves use that term apostate and you will be a target of their brutality being a Shia & a Bohra as such. Unless off courses you join them as your ideology matches them.

The constitution which is the holy book of Indian democracy allows you to call it crappy under freedom of speech and expression. Imagine calling any other holy book as crappy.

Sharia law is man made based on the whims of mullahs you and I hate written years after the Prophet. If sharia is so good, anyone can migrate to the countries having them.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 04, 2016 11:44 pm

alivasan wrote:This so called 'democratic country and it's crapy constitution' has made it possible for ordinary mulla taher saifuddin turn into organized mafia full of atrocities. Instead If shariat law would have been in place the situation would have been relatively much better today. This mafia is no different from terrorists, ISIS, Jihadist and Apostates.
hey jackass, its the constitution of India that allows you to have even an opinion to express moron. get your head out of your (deleted) for once. your brain needs some airing you fool.

Try expressing your (deleted) opinions in Afghanistan or North Korea and see where you land up you worthless piece of (deleted)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 05, 2016 8:01 am

I was just received a video of Muffy Moula making an anti FMB thaali speech! He can't find anything more outside of his Dawat to hate so he is turning on his own scheme! Hate he must!
IMG_1508.mp4
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 3054 times

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu May 05, 2016 8:10 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:I was just received a video of Muffy Moula making an anti FMB thaali speech! He can't find anything more outside of his Dawat to hate so he is turning on his own scheme! Hate he must!IMG_1508.mp4
Yet another muddled message! He has turned this community of people that consumed the "best food" to one that scarfs down second rate food.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 05, 2016 10:02 am

Wow Br Zinger
Really got ticked off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 am

I donot think THAALI was his idea it was the innovation by SMB.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu May 05, 2016 10:16 am

zinger wrote:
hey jackass, its the constitution of India that allows you to have even an opinion to express moron. get your head out of your ass for once. your brain needs some airing you fool.

Try expressing your jerkoff opinions in Afghanistan or North Korea and see where you land up you worthless piece of shit

Zinger and AI you both jerks talk evil abt sharia law and sing praises of constitution...sharia law is not just based on sunni and extremist ideologies as you are far away from reality. I would not promote extremists ideologies but no harm in promoting sharia law. Matter of fact is Sharia law co exists with constitution in india for the very same reason. Let's not just talk about freedom of speech and freedom of expressions. Overall muslims are not just happy given freedom of speech and freedom of expressions. What abt punishments? Why crimes in countries which are based on sharia law like saudi arabia less compared to those which are not. India is example, this wicked constitution provides for easy escapes and root of all evils like corruption which stems from crappy constitution. though sharia law are man made they are to stay. I am promoter of shia ideology but there is no harm in adopting or borrowing good laws from sunni and extremist ideologies which also does not constitute me going there and stay there. It's quite ridiculus you jerks debate against sharia law but when confronted with even lowest of bohra clergy echelon like mulla or amil you roll up sleeves and start behaving worst then terrorists. I am sure you would not disagree to give capital punishment to criminal acts like rape in bohras. Are there no rape in bohras? What you do..wait for 100 years to get justice if your mothers and sisters are raped in india..Bohras thrive on sympathies they get from stronger larger majority which promotes sharia law equally as constitution, bohras being tiny minority and not that because your crap constitution says so. you hypocrites stay in bohras only for wordly gains which you enjoy because of ass lickin and more coz of sympatheic attitude of majority which has strong roots in sharia law.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 05, 2016 10:49 am

SBM wrote:I donot think THAALI was his idea it was the innovation by SMB.
SBM, just because the guy inserts Burhanuddin Moula's name in all his whacky ideas, does not make it Burhanuddin Moula's idea.... In either case. he promoted it without restraint and spoke against it in his own waaz!!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu May 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Alivasan, you are free to move to Saudi Barbaria as the crime rates are less there. And don't forget to tell us how the Saudi Barbarians treat you.

Rule of law allows you appeals. Not crapoy things like women having to produce 4 make witnesses to prove rape or get stoned for adultery. Or get hands chopped. If you think all that prevents crime, and makes KSA a good country, you can move there.

For us the constitution of India is supreme that grants us all the freedom we need. We don't have religious police watching everyday. We don't have chop chop square where there are executions everyday.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu May 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Alivasan, if you are from Pakistan, I rest my case. No point arguing with stupid Pakis.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu May 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Bro Agnosticindian:

I have a friend who lives in LA area, he informed me that alivasan is aliasgar vasanwala who lives in Orange County jamaat, a suburb of Los angeles. Also that he is originally from Dohad.
So he is not a paaki.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 4:19 am

My co-ordinates kept changing over several years. My places of dwelling Regency Drive, Missisauga, moved to medowale town to west coast Orange county, CA. Juzer Godhrawla, sabbir bewarwala are few of my aquiantances in region.

You are right I hail from twin city of Dohad- Godhara. I was born here in ' civil hospital ' godhara.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 am

Jerks who expressed that constitution is flawless and is above sharia law are not good muslims let alone shias and bohras.We have seen that greedy bureaucrats take undue advantage of masses because simply they are empowered by constitution. In fact they think it's there right to exploit citizens and manipulate to maximum extent possible. No wonder, clergy thrive like parasites on this setup for their selfish motives.

Sbm saheb, it's quite imperative to make point so this jerks get aware on 'constitution' that this 'holy shit' has many loopholes, root of all evils and so decided to spend time writing on this as they are completely in dark.

No further arguments on this.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 06, 2016 6:03 am

SBM wrote:Wow Br Zinger
Really got ticked off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont you when somebody abuses US? :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 am

alivasan wrote:
zinger wrote:
hey jackass, its the constitution of India that allows you to have even an opinion to express moron. get your head out of your ass for once. your brain needs some airing you fool.

Try expressing your jerkoff opinions in Afghanistan or North Korea and see where you land up you worthless piece of shit

Zinger and AI you both jerks talk evil abt sharia law and sing praises of constitution...sharia law is not just based on sunni and extremist ideologies as you are far away from reality. I would not promote extremists ideologies but no harm in promoting sharia law. Matter of fact is Sharia law co exists with constitution in india for the very same reason. Let's not just talk about freedom of speech and freedom of expressions. Overall muslims are not just happy given freedom of speech and freedom of expressions. What abt punishments? Why crimes in countries which are based on sharia law like saudi arabia less compared to those which are not. India is example, this wicked constitution provides for easy escapes and root of all evils like corruption which stems from crappy constitution. though sharia law are man made they are to stay. I am promoter of shia ideology but there is no harm in adopting or borrowing good laws from sunni and extremist ideologies which also does not constitute me going there and stay there. It's quite ridiculus you jerks debate against sharia law but when confronted with even lowest of bohra clergy echelon like mulla or amil you roll up sleeves and start behaving worst then terrorists. I am sure you would not disagree to give capital punishment to criminal acts like rape in bohras. Are there no rape in bohras? What you do..wait for 100 years to get justice if your mothers and sisters are raped in india..Bohras thrive on sympathies they get from stronger larger majority which promotes sharia law equally as constitution, bohras being tiny minority and not that because your crap constitution says so. you hypocrites stay in bohras only for wordly gains which you enjoy because of ass lickin and more coz of sympatheic attitude of majority which has strong roots in sharia law.
Alivasan, i am not dissing Sharia. There is a lot of good in it, no doubt, but that does not give you the right to diss the constitution of a country. i am quite sure Sharia actually prohibits you from doing it, so you are actually dissing the same Sharia that you swear by, yourself.

That said, please understand, it is the democracy of the Indian Constitution that is allowing you access to a site where the PM of India is abused and accused. try doing that in North Korea and see what Kim Jong does to you.

i think i have said enough now. your intellect seems to be extremely low and i see no point in discussing things like civil liberties and freedom of speech with you. i dont think you are worth discussing it with.

have a good day

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 6:58 am

Zinger

Be pragmatic. you'r rants just show ur luv for 'freedom of speech and expression' and nothing beyond that. Not worth discussing as ur limited brain can't think beyond.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Aliasghar Vasanwala is the biggest hypocrite. He talks about sharia law. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Beta apna ghar sambhaal. One daughter is married to a non-Bohra muslim and the other daughter is in a live-in relationship with a white guy.
Last edited by level_headed on Fri May 06, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 1:58 pm

level_headed saheb why don't you reveal your true identity ? If you think, you know more than me, what makes you so scared? By calling me hypocrite you don't become flawless farishta (Angel). Are you scared of kothar or are you also kothari goon?

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 pm

@alivasan - I dont go online and proclaim that sharia is great and the dai is not following sharia. I dont post videos on youtube showing what's wrong with the dai and the dawat. Pehle apne girebaan me jhaankh. Betio ko to barbaad kar diya.
Daawat ki dushmani mein ho jaaonge bhikhari

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 2:22 pm

As of now, you'r so called 'dai' is a beggar, begging royally going door-to-door under false pretence of 'phoonks', 'kadams', 'paglas' and what not. This surti begging family are not ashamed of begging as little as $200 from western countries.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri May 06, 2016 2:44 pm

dhongi vasan - tere mooh se yeh deen ki baatein achhi nahi lagti. ja kar beti ko samjha ke kapde kaise pehnte hai deendaar log. Aur doosri ko nikaal - woh live-in relationship se - islam mein usey zina kehte hai.
Maula jem farmaave chhe ke nasal khatam thayee jaase - dai ni dushmani karso to - it is so so evident in this laeen vasanwala's case. Ek aulad bhi sahi na nikli

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri May 06, 2016 2:59 pm

alivasan wrote:level_headed saheb why don't you reveal your true identity ? If you think, you know more than me, what makes you so scared? By calling me hypocrite you don't become flawless farishta (Angel). Are you scared of kothar or are you also kothari goon?

Personally I feel that each member on this forum should not talk about any other forum members' personal life and divulge details about them as a post. Some respect and protocol should be maintained.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri May 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Everyone is getting tauheed nowadays..if you know what's happening to me now and what will happen in future, what for you need moula then? Are you writing this with raza of you'r moula? That too on dawaat na 'dushman ni website'..

What are you doing here.? Have your kothari goons stopped putting you on chanting 'ghanu jeevo'..that you don't have anything to do and comere here to spread sickness.