Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 am

After studying Qur'an and Islamic history and spending few years in close association with higher ups in Saifee and Badri Mahals in Bombay, I was convinced that one does not need a Dai to live a honest and successful life.
I am no extraordinary person. I am an ordinary person like you, born and brought up in a lower middle class orthodox Dawoodi Bohra family. I studied in schools and colleges with scholarships from various scholarship trusts like, Dawoodi Bohra Welfare Trust, Jhanjhariya Trust, Machiswala Trust, Sarya Trust, Dholkawala Trust, Maskati Trust, then existed in the Bohra community. Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb gradually destroyed all these trusts.
Though I studied under the street lamp post sitting on foot path outside J.J. Hospital leading to Mazgaon, but I never compromise with the principles that I had set out in my life.
My simple principles of life are that:
1. I do not allow anyone to dictate myself.
2. I do what my conscience allows me to do.
3. I never compromise with my self-respect and dignity.
4. I fear none, neither death nor even Allah, who is my companion, my guide, my greatest strength.
5. I refuse to give undue respect to any one, however big one may be.
6. I stand with truth however bitter it may be, at the same time I do not tolerate falsehood of any kind.
My mother died when I was just 4 years old. My father died when I was in Syedna's books as one of his serious opponent, but I saw to it that my father was buried in Ujjain's Dawoodi Bohra Kabrastan with due respect without paying a single penny. Again my elder brother died and his bogy was most respectfully buried in Bhopal's Dawoodi Bohra Kabrastan. My children's and my brother's children's nikahs were performed by Amils in my house in Bombay.
I could do these things because I was determined and uncompromising. I was convinced after studying Qur'an and Islamic history and spending few years in close association with higher ups in Saifee and Badri Mahals in Bombay, that one does not need a Dai to live a honest and just successful life.
The same was with my friend and philosopher, Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer, whose father Shaikh Qurban Husain was an Amil of Syedna.
Atrocities and extortion that are meted out by Dawoodi Bohra clergy are well known to the suffering Bohras. Everyone knows that Dawat-e-Hadiya which is supposed to be a religious and spiritual mission has been turned into a repressive and exploitative establishment of Scoundrels. Now the establishment is headed by a drunkard, illiterate crook who is leaving no stone unturned to rob the community.
How to combat this situation? We think it is difficult but it is not.
First ask yourself; Do you believe in Qura'an, Allah Almighty, his holy Prophet (s.a.), Hazrat Ali (a.s.)? If yes then you are Muslim. 1.6 billion Muslims and 7 billion people in the world do not believe in Dai. Yet the world is moving ahead. Please come out of this age-old misconception of a Dai, as head of the community. Dai is a mortal human being just like us who was born, who breaths, needs water, food, medicines for his survival, who marries, produces children, commit mistakes and sins and dies like any other human being. Similarly Dai's family members are ordinary human beings. The recent succession dispute in the Dai's family has explicitly shown how they fight among themselves, break marriages call each other names, their children use abusive language, they are sex-thrusty and so on. Our so-called Religious administration has totally failed to guide us in religious matters and keep us united. So then break away from them and function independently as were doing perior to 51st Dai's period.
To begin with a group of committed people should come together and stop seeking "Raza" for Namaz. Start observing namaz at home or in some nearby Muslim masjid.
Stop seeking "Raza" for burial. Force entary in to Bohra graveyards with the help of police. Or bury in any other Muslim graveyard. Hazrat Fatema Zehra, Imam Hasan are buried in Jannat-ul-Baqui graveyard along with other Sunni leaders of Islam.
For Ramazan, Muhrram etc. and for marriage and other social functions rent a hall arrange and caterer for jaman.
Get nikah done at the hands of a person (man or woman) who is knowledgeable. Nikah performed at the hands of late Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin and that too of his own grandsons have fallen flat very recently.
Pay Zakat and other obligatory taxes as per instructions of Qur'an directly with your own hands.
Go for Haj, Umra and Ziyarat through tour operators.
Hire Moallims for your children's religious education.
When the Reformists Dawoodi Bohras decided to break away from Dai's repressive and exploitative establishment, they had never thought how they will live their life without a Dai. They were firm to adhere to their religion, namaz, fasting, Ramazan, Muharram, Haj, Umrah etc but "Raza", Misaq to Dai, never came in their way. They started to live a free and just Islamic life by collective commitment. Not the reformists but late Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin formed a separate Jamat under the name of "Anjuman-e-Burhani". The original Dawoodi Bohra Jamat, Jamatkhanas, Mosques, graveyards and Mazars remained in the control of Dawoodi Bohra Jamat and they are still in the control of Registered Dawoodi Bohra Jamat. Since almost 50 years they are functioning independently in all their affairs and have shown impressive progress by further setting up schools, sports acadamy, medical centers, community hallas, old persons house. Reformist groups are regularly going on Haj, Umara and Ziyarat. Collectively they took a aoth that they will act independently in their religious, social and personal matters as per the guide lines set by their one and only constitution, Qur'an-Majid.
At other places like Bombay, Malegaon, Aurangabad, Hyderabad, London, Bermingham, USA, Canada, Kuwait etc. the reformist Bohras first observed the namaz at home or in some Muslim masjid for some time, then they found Mullas in the community and employed them for conducting prayers, performing nikahs, burial rites etc. They employed moallims for religious education of their children. When occasions arrived they hired halls for Ramzan's prayers and Muharram sermons and other religious and social functions. They got jamans by catering when required and then they formed their community centers.
The reformists in their world conference resolved that they ask only self-earning knowledgeable Bohras to perform their religious rites without expecting any material benefit.
The reformist Bohras at other places forced their entry in to the Dawoodi Bohra cemetery lands, given ny the government. Noman Contractor, his wife, his sister, Asghar Ali Engineer's mother, Saifuddin Insaf's father and his brother were buried in the Dawoodi Bohra cemeteries in Mumbai, Ujjain and Bhopal.
Once this experiment succeeds committed Bohras should gather together area-wise and then city/town-wise.
Now is the time, a God-given opportunity. Members of Dai's family are fighting with each other. The community is confused and divided in their loyalty. Most importantly a case against social boycott has come to be heard in the Supreme Court of India, and Amils are in no position to socially boycott any one.
Act fast. As fast as you can.

true_bohra

Re: Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:39 am

S. Insaf wrote:Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment
After studying Qur'an and Islamic history and spending few years in close association with higher ups in Saifee and Badri Mahals in Bombay, I was convinced that one does not need a Dai to live a honest and successful life.
I am no extraordinary person. I am an ordinary person like you, born and brought up in a lower middle class orthodox Dawoodi Bohra family. I studied in schools and colleges with scholarships from various scholarship trusts like, Dawoodi Bohra Welfare Trust, Jhanjhariya Trust, Machiswala Trust, Sarya Trust, Dholkawala Trust, Maskati Trust, then existed in the Bohra community. Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb gradually destroyed all these trusts.
Though I studied under the street lamp post sitting on foot path outside J.J. Hospital leading to Mazgaon, but I never compromise with the principles that I had set out in my life.
1. I do not allow anyone to dictate myself.
2. I do what my conscience allows me to do.
3. I never compromise with my self-respect and dignity.
4. I fear none, neither death nor even Allah, who is my companion, my guide, my greatest strength.
5. I refuse to give undue respect to any one, however big one may be.
6. I stand with truth however bitter it may be, at the same time I do not tolerate falsehood of any kind.
My mother died when I was just 4 years old. My father died when I was in Syedna's books as one of his serious opponent, but I saw to it that my father was buried in Ujjain's Dawoodi Bohra Kabrastan with due respect without paying a single penny. Again my elder brother died and his bogy was most respectfully buried in Bhopal's Dawoodi Bohra Kabrastan. My children's and my brother's children's nikahs were performed by Amils in my house in Bombay.
I could do these things because I was determined and uncompromising. I was convinced after studying Qur'an and Islamic history and spending few years in close association with higher ups in Saifee and Badri Mahals in Bombay, that one does not need a Dai to live a honest and just successful life.
The same was with my friend and philosopher, Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer, whose father Shaikh Qurban Husain was an Amil of Syedna.
Atrocities and extortion that are meted out by Dawoodi Bohra clergy are well known to the suffering Bohras. Everyone knows that Dawat-e-Hadiya which is supposed to be a religious and spiritual mission has been turned into a repressive and exploitative establishment of Scoundrels. Now the establishment is headed by a drunkard, illiterate crook who is leaving no stone unturned to rob the community.
How to combat this situation? We think it is difficult but it is not.
First ask yourself; Do you believe in Qura'an, Allah Almighty, his holy Prophet (s.a.), Hazrat Ali (a.s.)? If yes then you are Muslim. 1.6 billion Muslims and 7 billion people in the world do not believe in Dai. Yet the world is moving ahead. Please come out of this age-old misconception of a Dai, as head of the community. Dai is a mortal human being just like us who was born, who breaths, needs water, food, medicines for his survival, who marries, produces children, commit mistakes and sins and dies like any other human being. Similarly Dai's family members are ordinary human beings. The recent succession dispute in the Dai's family has explicitly shown how they fight among themselves, break marriages call each other names, their children use abusive language, they are sex-thrusty and so on. Our so-called Religious administration has totally failed to guide us in religious matters and keep us united. So then break away from them and function independently as were doing perior to 51st Dai's period.
To begin with a group of committed people should come together and stop seeking "Raza" for Namaz. Start observing namaz at home or in some nearby Muslim masjid.
Stop seeking "Raza" for burial. Force entary in to Bohra graveyards with the help of police. Or bury in any other Muslim graveyard. Hazrat Fatema Zehra, Imam Hasan are buried in Jannat-ul-Baqui graveyard along with other Sunni leaders of Islam.
For Ramazan, Muhrram etc. and for marriage and other social functions rent a hall arrange and caterer for jaman.
Get nikah done at the hands of a person (man or woman) who is knowledgeable. Nikah performed at the hands of late Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin and that too of his own grandsons have fallen flat very recently.
Pay Zakat and other obligatory taxes as per instructions of Qur'an directly with your own hands.
Go for Haj, Umra and Ziyarat through tour operators.
Hire Moallims for your children's religious education.
When the Reformists Dawoodi Bohras decided to break away from Dai's repressive and exploitative establishment, they had never thought how they will live their life without a Dai. They were firm to adhere to their religion, namaz, fasting, Ramazan, Muharram, Haj, Umrah etc but "Raza", Misaq to Dai, never came in their way. They started to live a free and just Islamic life by collective commitment. Not the reformists but late Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin formed a separate Jamat under the name of "Anjuman-e-Burhani". The original Dawoodi Bohra Jamat, Jamatkhanas, Mosques, graveyards and Mazars remained in the control of Dawoodi Bohra Jamat and they are still in the control of Registered Dawoodi Bohra Jamat. Since almost 50 years they are functioning independently in all their affairs and have shown impressive progress by further setting up schools, sports acadamy, medical centers, community hallas, old persons house. Reformist groups are regularly going on Haj, Umara and Ziyarat. Collectively they took a aoth that they will act independently in their religious, social and personal matters as per the guide lines set by their one and only constitution, Qur'an-Majid.
At other places like Bombay, Malegaon, Aurangabad, Hyderabad, London, Bermingham, USA, Canada, Kuwait etc. the reformist Bohras first observed the namaz at home or in some Muslim masjid for some time, then they found Mullas in the community and employed them for conducting prayers, performing nikahs, burial rites etc. They employed moallims for religious education of their children. When occasions arrived they hired halls for Ramzan's prayers and Muharram sermons and other religious and social functions. They got jamans by catering when required and then they formed their community centers.
The reformists in their world conference resolved that they ask only self-earning knowledgeable Bohras to perform their religious rites without expecting any material benefit.
The reformist Bohras at other places forced their entry in to the Dawoodi Bohra cemetery lands, given ny the government. Noman Contractor, his wife, his sister, Asghar Ali Engineer's mother, Saifuddin Insaf's father and his brother were buried in the Dawoodi Bohra cemeteries in Mumbai, Ujjain and Bhopal.
Once this experiment succeeds committed Bohras should gather together area-wise and then city/town-wise.
Now is the time, a God-given opportunity. Members of Dai's family are fighting with each other. The community is confused and divided in their loyalty. Most importantly a case against social boycott has come to be heard in the Supreme Court of India, and Amils are in no position to socially boycott any one.
Act fast. As fast as you can.

I was reading your story with an interest but this point made me laugh.....you do not tolerate falsehood and yet publish false stories & fables...sorry insaf with this point the rest of story does not qualify for a worth reading.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 am

TB
and you did not have any problem believing that SMS talked to his deceased brother Huzefa who told him that he was sitting with Ahle Bayt
The biggest Fairy Tales come from Kothari GOONS

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:39 pm

SBM wrote:TB
and you did not have any problem believing that SMS talked to his deceased brother Huzefa who told him that he was sitting with Ahle Bayt
DID U HEAR IT PROPERLY??? WAS IT MENTIONED THAT WAY....PLS CHECK YOUR ARCHIVES....

AND THAT BAYAN ACTUALLY RELATES TO THE DAWAT DOCTRINES....

BUT WITH INSAF U KNOW HIS TYPICAL STORIES OF MY HIGH SOURCES IN BADRI AND SAIFI MAHAL...BLAH BLAH BLAH AND HE POSTS SOMETHING AND ENDS UP BEING A LAUGHING STOCK BY REGRESSIVES THEMSELVES...CANT HELP!!!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:55 pm

true_bohra wrote:
SBM wrote:TB
DID U HEAR IT PROPERLY??? WAS IT MENTIONED THAT WAY....PLS CHECK YOUR ARCHIVES....

BUT WITH INSAF U KNOW HIS TYPICAL STORIES OF MY HIGH SOURCES IN BADRI AND SAIFI MAHAL...BLAH BLAH BLAH AND HE POSTS SOMETHING AND ENDS UP BEING A LAUGHING STOCK BY REGRESSIVES THEMSELVES...CANT HELP!!!
Dear true_bohra:

I believe you are a KQ relative and that’s why you are so upset with S Insaf bhai’s posts. For ordinary folks, S. Insafbhai is hundred times more reliable and trustworthy than both MS and KQ combined. Usually poor MS ends up becoming a laughing stock when he talks about his brother Hozefa in Jannat and about su su thai jai.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:56 am

canadian wrote:
true_bohra wrote:

Dear true_bohra:

I believe you are a KQ relative and that’s why you are so upset with S Insaf bhai’s posts. For ordinary folks, S. Insafbhai is hundred times more reliable and trustworthy than both MS and KQ combined. Usually poor MS ends up becoming a laughing stock when he talks about his brother Hozefa in Jannat and about su su thai jai.
FYI I AM NO RELATIVE OF KQ....I AM JUST A HUMBLE FOLLOWER OF SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN TUS...

WELL HAVE U REALLY CHECKED INSAF'S RELIABILITY....IF NOT CHECK IT AGAIN...YOU ARE MISTAKEN SOMEWHERE...WILL DISCUSS LAUGHING STOCK LATER ON AFTER U READ INSAF'S PREVIOUS POSTS....

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 am

[quote="true_bohra"][quote="S. Insaf"]

[/color][/b][/u].

Not even Allah ??
Correct yourself brother Insaf.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:55 am

true_bohra wrote:
canadian wrote:

FYI I AM NO RELATIVE OF KQ....I AM JUST A HUMBLE FOLLOWER OF SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN TUS...

WELL HAVE U REALLY CHECKED INSAF'S RELIABILITY....IF NOT CHECK IT AGAIN...YOU ARE MISTAKEN SOMEWHERE...WILL DISCUSS LAUGHING STOCK LATER ON AFTER U READ INSAF'S PREVIOUS POSTS....
true_bohra:

My apologies for mixing you up with KQ.
As regards Insaf bhai, I think he is a real, fearless, progressive reformist and I do not know of any reason why he should lie about anything. I have experienced face to face both TS and MB when they visited Africa and when MB visited Canada, and I know that they were real con -artists. As for MS, I only know him from his bayans and I can make out that he too is not a person to look up to.
Pardon my crude language, but having seen these three “gentlemen”, I have concluded that my parents’ religion is no more. All I am asking you is just think of people like Mahatma Gandhi, Pope Francis, Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, et al and then look at our last three religious leaders and their pomp, splendour and their hunger for money. Do you think MS will pay you a visit, if you invite him without offering huge amounts of money?

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:19 am

ponga bhori wrote:[quote="]
[/quote][/quote]

Bro ponga bhori:
Why should he be afraid of Allah, when Allah is his companion, his guide, his greatest strength?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Insaaf bhai your idea is really great and kothar wont be able to sustain even for a month if every one does some thing collectively...but how do you expect that abdes who are blind will wake up and stand for some thing? hope you will find out some solution for this, will check your replies after a month...Masalaam.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:32 am

canadian wrote:
ponga bhori wrote:[quote="]
[/quote]

Bro ponga bhori:
Why should he be afraid of Allah, when Allah is his companion, his guide, his greatest strength?[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

He has full "TRUST" in Allah. AlHamdolilah. But FEAR is a different. Lest he displeases Allah.
Anyway. I do not want to get into a debate. Nor quote Haddiths as I know this not a religious forum. Let him carry on the work of Combating Kothar. I wish him all the success.