Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:01 am

Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#1

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Your brother and our 52nd Fatemi Dai, Muqaddas Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb had a cherish dream to built a Zarih of pure gold on the grave of the Fountain Head of Fatemi Dawat, Hazrat Fatema Zehra at Jannat-ul-Baqi, cemetery in Medina. He appealed to the momineen to contribute gold for this noble cause and participate in great Sawab. Several thousand momineen had offered gold to Muqaddas Syedna for this cause.
At that time Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin Saheb was second-in-command, Mazoon-e-Dawat and hence he was aware how much gold was collected.
Will Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb care to inform us where is that huge collection of gold today?

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#2

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Your brother and our 52nd Fatemi Dai, Muqaddas Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb had a cherish dream to built a Zarih of pure gold on the grave of the Fountain Head of Fatemi Dawat, Hazrat Fatema Zehra at Jannat-ul-Baqi, cemetery in Medina. He appealed to the momineen to contribute gold for this noble cause and participate in great Sawab. Several thousand momineen had offered gold to Muqaddas Syedna for this cause.
At that time Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin Saheb was second-in-command, Mazoon-e-Dawat and hence he was aware how much gold was collected.
Will Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb care to inform us where is that huge collection of gold today?
For a revolutionist you are pretty naive S. Insaf. If you think that Syedna Qutbuddin saw any of that gold or was given any account of it, you are sadly mistaken. Of course he had no control over the worldly dealings of dawat at that time. He was second-in-command only from the spiritual and doctrinal perspective. The shehzadas and their cohorts had their fangs deep into the cashflow vein of dawat for the past 30 years or so and have been sucking it dry. If the zarih project ever becomes a reality there will be a fresh collection of gold. There is no doubt of that in my mind!

SBM
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#3

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:35 pm

^^^
What a cope out?
In USA justice system all the board of directors are hold responsible and SKQ was second in command. let us be honest. He bears some responsibilities for keeping quiet knowing well that there was so much corruption going on

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#4

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:44 pm

SBM wrote:^^^
What a cope out?
In USA justice system all the board of directors are hold responsible and SKQ was second in command. let us be honest. He bears some responsibilities for keeping quiet knowing well that there was so much corruption going on
Just thinking it is fruitless to ask questions where you will not get any answers! We do not know that he kept quiet. Perhaps he did, perhaps he did not. Also, I do not believe he was on the "BOD" of dawat, as you put it. That implies worldly responsibility. I believe he was kept in the dark about the worldly dealings of dawat.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#5

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 pm

even if he knew where is that gold at this moment muffy and his chillar party must have hide it some where in swiss mountains. so its useless to ask or expect any answer from SKQ. ab jo gaya use bhool jao, nai gilli naya daw.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#6

Unread post by alam » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Until a few months ago, the gold has been stashed up in a hidden room inside Badri mahal. Very few have access to that room. Most of it has been moved out. The last time it was reportedly a pile the size of 2-3 cupboards in a room in Badri mahal.

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#7

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Well, only a small episode in Africa a couple of decades ago created so much hatred for SKQ that put him almost into oblivion among the abdes. Do you think, SKQ would have attempted to do anything else. Who would have supported him?
SBM wrote:^^^
What a cope out?
In USA justice system all the board of directors are hold responsible and SKQ was second in command. let us be honest. He bears some responsibilities for keeping quiet knowing well that there was so much corruption going on

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#8

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:22 am

dawedaar wrote:Well, only a small episode in Africa a couple of decades ago created so much hatred for SKQ that put him almost into oblivion among the abdes. Do you think, SKQ would have attempted to do anything else. Who would have supported him?
SBM wrote:^^^
What a cope out?
In USA justice system all the board of directors are hold responsible and SKQ was second in command. let us be honest. He bears some responsibilities for keeping quiet knowing well that there was so much corruption going on
I have studied the Africa incident. It was orchestrated to malign SKQ. I heard Burhanuddin Moula's waaz after that. He did not want it discussed but the Shehzadas never stopped discussing it. When I was a teen, I remember going to a restaurant with my parents and one of Burhanuddin Moula's nephews. The guy talked about the Africa incident for 45 minutes. During the conversation he must have used "Shazsab" about a hundred times. Over the years I have observed the man and it is obvious he lives in this Shazsab's pocket and gets all his propaganda from him. His obsequiousness to this "Shazsab" is sickening.

allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Will Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (tus) care to inform us.

#9

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:53 am

Al-Noor wrote:even if he knew where is that gold at this moment muffy and his chillar party must have hide it some where in swiss mountains. so its useless to ask or expect any answer from SKQ. ab jo gaya use bhool jao, nai gilli naya daw.
I think its all melted and used in Raudat Tahera.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#10

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:07 am

Personally I am against raising gold zarih's because I am pretty sure even ahlyl bayt would not like it, they lived simple and preached to live simple...as long as this gold is concern I am sure it has gone to swiss and used up for property buying for muffy's ayyashi.

Allah knows best

SBM
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#11

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:04 am

Well, only a small episode in Africa a couple of decades ago created so much hatred for SKQ that put him almost into oblivion among the abdes. Do you think, SKQ would have attempted to do anything else. Who would have supported him?
Then they should stop telling us to live like Ahle Bayt. Imam Hussain did not care what everybody told him, he followed what was right and he scarified his life and his family.
If SKQ was afraid of hatred and going in oblivion then he has no MORAL authority to discuss the lives of Ahle Bayt.
Let us not absolve SKQ of his misdeeds, he was Mazoon for 50 years and before that enjoyed the comforts of Saify Mahal and did not raise a finger for all the wrong doing going in Dawat. Both SMS and SKQ were equal opportunity beneficiaries it is just now that SKQ is trying to see some light because he and his family are being done wrong.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#12

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:23 am

SBM wrote: Let us not absolve SKQ of his misdeeds, he was Mazoon for 50 years and before that enjoyed the comforts of Saify Mahal and did not raise a finger for all the wrong doing going in Dawat. Both SMS and SKQ were equal opportunity beneficiaries it is just now that SKQ is trying to see some light because he and his family are being done wrong.
I agree but silence is also a form of protest. Do we have evidence where he, in his position as Mazoon, condoned such activities? There is an argument to be made that his avoidance/absence in such activities was his way of showing that he did not approve? Isn't that what Imam Ali AS also do in the time of the first 3 caliphs?

think
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#13

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:51 am

silence is not protest but cowardice. If you see a wrong being done then it is your moral obligation to your community to speak up, otherwise you are to be equally blamed for the wrong doing. One does wrong and then when he falls down the remarks are"hawe so karsoo"

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#14

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 pm

think wrote:silence is not protest but cowardice. If you see a wrong being done then it is your moral obligation to your community to speak up, otherwise you are to be equally blamed for the wrong doing. One does wrong and then when he falls down the remarks are"hawe so karsoo"
I wouldn't call someone who has taken on the might of Kothaar a coward.

SBM
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#15

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:21 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
SBM wrote: /quote]
I agree but silence is also a form of protest.
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Because every one thought SILENCE was also a form of Protest

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#16

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
think wrote:silence is not protest but cowardice. If you see a wrong being done then it is your moral obligation to your community to speak up, otherwise you are to be equally blamed for the wrong doing. One does wrong and then when he falls down the remarks are"hawe so karsoo"
I wouldn't call someone who has taken on the might of Kothaar a coward.
I agree. "Coward" is not a word that comes to mind for one who has the courage to call the Shehzadas the liars that they are and to take on the machinery of the Mufaddali dawat. I am not sure what went on in terms of his attempts to check corruption in Badri mahal and in the offices and homes of the Shehzadas, but one thing I do know is that the Mazoon was NEVER part of the corruption. I have never known him to insert himself in the management of a project where he could benefit from the incoming cash. He has always been known as a pious man and an intellectual.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#17

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Everyone right from the 52nd Dai very well knew that the Zari project is NEVER going to materialize as the entire world is aware of the Saudi kingdom's wahabi mentality which will never allow this under any circumstances. When these wahabis are demolishing tombs and holy sites left, right and centre, only a fool would think of undertaking such a project and Kothar is by no means a fool. In fact they have succeeded in fooling the gullible abdes into parting with their gold which has been used to make jewellery for their 2000 plus parasite family. This is one of the many SCAMS initiated by the Dai and his henchmen !!.... Jaago Bohra Jaago !!

Siddiqua
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#18

Unread post by Siddiqua » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:10 am

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin a.q. has nothing to do with these gold scams, they were all initiated by Mufaddal bhaisahab and party.

Can anyone prove if ever Syedna Burhanuddin a.q. have ever asked for gold contribution for zari? No. He never did. It is all enemy camp plot.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Gold Zari for Hazrat Fatema Zehra: Will Khuzema Qutbuddin care to inform us

#19

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:26 am

Dollar will start depreciating from December 2016 and this is when gold price will jump, if muffy camp is reading this. start a new round of gold collection. :roll: but dont expect a dime from me. :mrgreen:

Normally I charge on such consultations and tips but since muffy is looting brain wash abdes and they are happy about it I am giving him free advice, now I really believe abdes are born to be looted.