Twist in Plot - Dombivali Aamil Scandal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dawedaar

Twist in Plot - Dombivali Aamil Scandal

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 am

Listen from 2:00 minutes onwards if you have already listen to the starting 2 mins audio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEofAZkxfFw

We did a character assassination of the Aamil without confirming the matter to its fullest. Appears that the Aamil was framed as it was said by 1 of the members here!

dawedaar

Re: Twist in Plot - Dombivali Aamil Scandal

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:33 pm

haha, what happened... When the original news and video/audio were posted here regarding the Dombivali Aamil, people were jumping guns to shoot him. He almost had a so called 'Media trial'. And now, not a single comment! All are silent!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 am

The fact remains that the aamil is a total weasel. From the taped conversation it seems that he Initiated the slimy behavior when the woman cam to his office by showing her inappropriate pictures. Whether the woman was of questionsble character and tried to profit from his weakness is secondary. What's wrong with you guys?!!! Set the bar a little higher for you religious leaders please!

Dawedaar why are you so eager to exonerate this dirtbag? He behaved exactly in the manner his boss Mr Saifuddin sanctions!

cpt jack sparrow

Unread post by cpt jack sparrow » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 am

Lol dawedar,
You call this Bullshit calls truth and PROOF?
by these so called pacifier muffy SUCKERS?
I stay at dombivli and I know better then these abdes.
Yeah that's true that the character of the lady ain't so clean. But it seems somewhere in there amil got an erection.
It was hilarious, how that first guy was talking. We did pray and all under that amil. That's what happens when you have tied a cloth over your eyes and blinded yourself in faith to a money making mafia and his money laundering sharks.

You don't know this, amil is rolling with muffys family now since the scandal.
Had an internal informant confirm that amil went to muffys wife and begged for his mistake and in return they forgave him.

When this all happened qiad joker had sent his goons to suppress the matter, even they paid some amount of money which is unconfirmed. That's why your name is dawedar you only do dawa.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:20 pm

dawedaar wrote:haha, what happened... When the original news and video/audio were posted here regarding the Dombivali Aamil, people were jumping guns to shoot him. He almost had a so called 'Media trial'. And now, not a single comment! All are silent!
did he show inappropriate picture to lady, yes no?

if amil (Imam of masjid) carries such pics in mobile this itself is a big crime.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Even the people from Surat can vouch for this Amil's wayward activities as he was posted in Tayyabi Mohalla Masjid of Surat sometime back. He had tried his dirty tricks even on some Surti women, names of whom cant be disclosed for obvious reasons. I say this because I have many friends and relatives in Surat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Dawedar
How can you verify the authenticity of this conversation to exonerate the Aamil, Why would they record this conversation and put in public circulation when they themselves question the recording of Aamil's act
This looks like a full PR push from Kothari Goons as they knew it will end up on this forum

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:02 pm

SBM wrote:Dawedar
How can you verify the authenticity of this conversation to exonerate the Aamil, Why would they record this conversation and put in public circulation when they themselves question the recording of Aamil's act
This looks like a full PR push from Kothari Goons as they knew it will end up on this forum
Moreover, if the allegations leveled by that abde against the victim whereby he is said to have another woman witness living in Mumbra whose married life was allegedly ruined by the victim were genuine then Kothar would have gone full force in damage control mode and taken the Mumbra woman's testimony and circulated it worldwide instead of the hush hush compromise drama with ''Bu-saheba'' !!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 am

went to muffys wife and begged for his mistake and in return they forgave him.

if this is true then muffy should be a worried man, because any vulgar scoundrel has access to his wife which is worrisome for so called "bu saheba" ....

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:04 am

I think interaction with these scoundrel types is the thrill of this Poosaheba's day. Given the spineless douchebag she calls "husband." Must be so exciting for her. I think she enjoys the attention. I once saw her presiding over a gathering of aamils in her front hall when she was just a shehzada's wife. They were doing Salam to her. Hand kissing and all... It was the most disgusting thing I saw that year!
Al-Noor wrote:
went to muffys wife and begged for his mistake and in return they forgave him.

if this is true then muffy should be a worried man, because any vulgar scoundrel has access to his wife which is worrisome for so called "bu saheba" ....

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 am

ajamali wrote:I think interaction with these scoundrel types is the thrill of this Poosaheba's day. Given the spineless douchebag she calls "husband." Must be so exciting for her. I think she enjoys the attention. I once saw her presiding over a gathering of aamils in her front hall when she was just a shehzada's wife. They were doing Salam to her. Hand kissing and all... It was the most disgusting thing I saw that year!
Al-Noor wrote:
not a good news for abdes and amtes, seems like they chose morons to lead.

I never saw SMB wife in my whole life atleast she was purdah nashi, but this new recruit is found of pictures and men attention.