Shame on These Religion and its Leader!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HMALAK

Shame on These Religion and its Leader!!!

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:33 am

I would like to put a light on these shameful act of The Administers of Dawoodi Bohra. After these I feel shameful to be the part of these community...

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organized a ceremony on the 75th Birthday and 50th Anniversary of his parents. He put the menu which had 1 Snack and a Sweet. In the end he served a Desert (Icecream).

The whole Dahod reacted to it in an anguished manner. People actually ate it and then sent photograph that He had an extra Sweet served. All this was Bizzare.

After the whole potshot, the Aamil of all 3 Mohallas met for it for an entire day. Then the whole Jamaat Committee met for an entire day and then the case went to the Goonda Saidul Khair. He referred it to Taha who told them to Do arz for Maafi.
The whole Jamaat committee was called to Umreth where Mufaddal BS is looting people and they spent an entire day to decide what should be the Punishment. I mean is it a joke?

In the end Mufaddal BS gave him the following punishment

Sweep the Masjid for 3 days
Serve for Tiffins in his area for 3 days.
Finance For a Day's Tiffin across Dahod.

Now I think the Administration of the community is going a bit personal and they are now trying what people should prepare for serving others. You can't control the personal lives of people. I don't know where this community is leading! I'm ashamed..
This guy is a Joint Secretary in Jamaat and also has offered to Resign..

Also the Aamil forwarded his Audio Message for this very act..

I don't see a great future of this community.. I'm Ashamed that I'm part of this so called Looting Administration's community...

SBM

Re: Shame on These Religion and its Leader!!!

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 am

Simple solution
Do it without RAZA and do it outside Bohra Centers and do not invite the Abdes/Amtes only close friends and invite many NON Abdes/Amtes and problem solved.
Now no one can help those who like to be SLAVES and enjoy in the words of Animal House movie " YES SIR, GIVE ME MORE"

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 am

It is quite amusing that they believe that eating one mithaas, one kharas, a tarkari and rotli (so the second kharas and mithaas were replaced by tarkari and rotli - so basically no difference!), rice based jaman and soup and optional salad will keep one healthy!!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 am

HMALAK wrote:I would like to put a light on these shameful act of The Administers of Dawoodi Bohra. After these I feel shameful to be the part of these community...

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organized a ceremony on the 75th Birthday and 50th Anniversary of his parents. He put the menu which had 1 Snack and a Sweet. In the end he served a Desert (Icecream).

The whole Dahod reacted to it in an anguished manner. People actually ate it and then sent photograph that He had an extra Sweet served. All this was Bizzare.

After the whole potshot, the Aamil of all 3 Mohallas met for it for an entire day. Then the whole Jamaat Committee met for an entire day and then the case went to the Goonda Saidul Khair. He referred it to Taha who told them to Do arz for Maafi.
The whole Jamaat committee was called to Umreth where Mufaddal BS is looting people and they spent an entire day to decide what should be the Punishment. I mean is it a joke?

Now I think the Administration of the community is going a bit personal and they are now trying what people should prepare for serving others. You can't control the personal lives of people. I don't know where this community is leading! I'm ashamed..

I don't see a great future of this community.. I'm Ashamed that I'm part of this so called Looting Administration's community...
Is it true or fwded ones?. if this is true than I think they are encouraging many of free thinkers bohra to come out and take decision either DO OR DIE... which includes me as well...

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 am

People actually ate it and then sent photograph that He had an extra Sweet served.
This is really funny, shows state of mind of bohras these days. :lol:

Deen ane bhai chara ne mazaak banawi didu che.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:39 am

Sahi hai Hmalak bhai...they are controlling now what one should eat... Abdes should now grow spine...

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:43 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
HMALAK wrote:I would like to put a light on these shameful act of The Administers of Dawoodi Bohra. After these I feel shameful to be the part of these community...

Is it true or fwded ones?. if this is true than I think they are encouraging many of free thinkers bohra to come out and take decision either DO OR DIE... which includes me as well...

No I've written this one.. And yes people need to grow up.... Just need to decide whether they want to continue or not!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organized a ceremony on the 75th Birthday and 50th Anniversary of his parents. He put the menu which had 1 Snack and a Sweet. In the end he served ..
One of my relative frm Dohad had confirmed this, well I didnt go in much detail abt punishment n audio part but this is true. BAD vry BAD situation for our community. These people r following talibani footstep. They r tightening more n more grip. Are they testing our patience or r they filtering out slaves from free thinkers? Only god knows wht they r upto. Everything is controlled by them. Now we cant even express khushi the way we want to.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:04 pm

whatsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

One bohra family Mr. Haveliwala is staying in Vaishali Apt, Mazgaon, Mumbai. Tomorrow his younger son's son (grandson) marriage reception was at Hume High School ground but outside (bahaarna) hall ma jaman na thai sakey and because of this reason yesterday they have cancelled the reception causing them lots of hardships and are now going to do the reception at Evan-e-Huseini hall.............. Beware ! This system/fatwa has been started now !!

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organized a ceremony on the 75th Birthday and 50th Anniversary of his parents. He put the menu which had 1 Snack and a Sweet. In the end he served ..

One of my relative frm Dohad had confirmed this, well I didnt go in much detail abt punishment n audio part but this is true. BAD vry BAD situation for our community. These people r following talibani footstep. They r tightening more n more grip. Are they testing our patience or r they filtering out slaves from free thinkers? Only god knows wht they r upto. Everything is controlled by them. Now we cant even express khushi the way we want to.
THERE is an audio which is sent to me by the Aamil himself.. He also told to circulate to other people..

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 pm

If suddenly they have become So conscious of the health of Abdes, who are eating 2 kharas and mithas from last 15 20 years, why did not kothar inc. Come up with idea of setting up community gyms for mardo and bairao so that they can stya fit and can shed off excessive weight accumulated in last 15 20 years...

I have an idea the community halls should have a treadmill each for workout before jamans...a quick 5 mins workout

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:31 am

If this is all true then is a very frighting situation for main stream DB's. The Aamils are going to throw their power by submission and boycotts of organised events of mumineen. By asking mumineen to boycotts events aren't they actually contributing to wastage of food ?

Is it food wastage they are worried or their diminishing powers / control over mumineens ?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:27 am

If theu want to cut out on jamans they should cut all ramadaan 30 days niyaz.

Here are no of jamans all over the year

30 days ramadan
10 days muharram
1 chellum
5 panjetan paak
Out of 52 dais at least 10 jamans
10 to 15 for sayyadis and other urs of specific hudood

1 gadeer lhum
1 motIussawalaat
12 Jamans of 16mi of every month

On an avwrage 70 to 90 jamans around the year

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am

Sitting down for 2-3 hour bayans is the biggest contributor to belly fat among Bohras.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Again a shameful act. People are celebrating the death of the person. No matter what, whether he's your friend or enemy. You can't celebrate the death of a person and curse him on his death. Bursting of Crackers is ridiculous act and that too by the bunch of so called Intellectuals of the community i.e. Jamea..

Shame on this people...

May his soul rest in peace...

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:07 am

Got this video from whatsapp , Amil sitting in thaal with kids , normally what i have seen is Amil seats with regular chamchas and ignores other abdes and specially children , they talk about one kharas one mithas but look at this Fat Obese Amil , i bet he finished all the food in the thaal and didnt give any to the kids :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/2QZK6odySyw

think

Unread post by think » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:44 am

yes, i think this is from spartanburg ,in south carolina. the afrikans admire him.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 am

This is the worst down in the gutters when some one celebrates the death, as if they are not going to die someday. One should see how people outside the community perceive this. Down right JUNGLEE and uncivil. SHAME

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:34 am

Shame on them..May Allah's wrath fall on them

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I say let the morally bankrupt mufaddalis celebrate and dance on the demise of KQ... More and more people will see it and be disgusted by their behavior. This is the beginning of the end Insha'Allah.

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Mufaddali shameful announcement . Only being shared to awaken sleeping abdes.
Attachments
Mufaddali shameful announcement
AUD-20160401-WA0011.mp3
(205.99 KiB) Downloaded 1271 times