Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#151

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:00 am

Aminullah wrote:where is universaldad,saif53, Qadir and all other mufaddali yazidi who thinks this celebration was spontaneous and nothing to do with MS?

do you still doubt?
Your words show your hatred of the Dawoodi Bohra community and its leader. Stop this name calling and talk straight.

We dont need to justify any of our actions on the death of KQ. He is a non entity. The band may be played as they had to do a practice.. who knows.

If you really wanted to respect the maiyat of KQ you and your lot would have given him a burial and not linger on with his body like this.

Shame on you!!!

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#152

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 am

Universaldad wrote:
Aminullah wrote:where is universaldad,saif53, Qadir and all other mufaddali yazidi who thinks this celebration was spontaneous and nothing to do with MS?

do you still doubt?
Your words show your hatred of the Dawoodi Bohra community and its leader. Stop this name calling and talk straight.

We dont need to justify any of our actions on the death of KQ. He is a non entity. The band may be played as they had to do a practice.. who knows.

If you really wanted to respect the maiyat of KQ you and your lot would have given him a burial and not linger on with his body like this.

Shame on you!!!
you are perfect example of ulta chor kotwal ko daate, but its okay nothing else is expected from a mufaddali.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#153

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:13 am

Aminullah wrote:
Universaldad wrote:
Your words show your hatred of the Dawoodi Bohra community and its leader. Stop this name calling and talk straight.

We dont need to justify any of our actions on the death of KQ. He is a non entity. The band may be played as they had to do a practice.. who knows.

If you really wanted to respect the maiyat of KQ you and your lot would have given him a burial and not linger on with his body like this.

Shame on you!!!
you are perfect example of ulta chor kotwal ko daate, but its okay nothing else is expected from a mufaddali.
Right! go bury the poor fellow first and then come and talk.

and what do you mean by the term Mufaddali .... 'the most prefered people, the followers of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS' in that case yes we are.

KQ and his Qutbi toli are an axis of evil.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#154

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am

'the most prefered people, the followers of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS'
Yes correct most preferred people by ibliis he chose you to spread fitnah and hatred in this zamaan... : )

Who else can beat drums and lit crackers in death of a fellow muslim and a mazoon who served for 50 years.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#155

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 am

Aminullah wrote:
'the most prefered people, the followers of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS'
Yes correct most preferred people by ibliis he chose you to spread fitnah and hatred in this zamaan... : )

Who else can beat drums and lit crackers in death of a fellow muslim and a mazoon who served for 50 years.
ha ha ha. Fellow muslim KQ was not. Mazoon of 50 years went down the drain the day he went away from the janaza mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Burn in Hell KQ, his followers and Munafakeen God willing will.

Drums, Crackers, celebrations apart, first you show the decency of giving your leader a grave. Do what you are supposed to do. IF you can find a place to bury him, cremate him... anyway he burned in jealosy all his life and will burn in death and in the here after God Willing.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#156

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:26 am

Universaldad wrote:
Aminullah wrote:
Yes correct most preferred people by ibliis he chose you to spread fitnah and hatred in this zamaan... : )

Who else can beat drums and lit crackers in death of a fellow muslim and a mazoon who served for 50 years.
ha ha ha. Fellow muslim KQ was not. Mazoon of 50 years went down the drain the day he went away from the janaza mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Burn in Hell KQ, his followers and Munafakeen God willing will.

Drums, Crackers, celebrations apart, first you show the decency of giving your leader a grave. Do what you are supposed to do. IF you can find a place to bury him, cremate him... anyway he burned in jealosy all his life and will burn in death and in the here after God Willing.
According to you he stopped being mazoon upon the wafat of Moula Burhanuddin RA. However Mufaddal Saifuddin did adawat with him DURING Burhanuddin Moula's zaman, as he admitted from the takhat. Thus Mufaddal Saifuddin is a misaq breaker, doer of adawat of Burhanuddin Moula. I am sorry daddy of the Universe. You guys are tripping all over your story. It is falling apart. Disintegrating like the house of cards that will fall soon inshaAllah. It is getting extremely boring to go to masjid anymore. Soul killing, to tell you the truth. I think the threat of social boycott may not be enough to keep people with you anymore.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#157

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:30 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Universaldad wrote:
ha ha ha. Fellow muslim KQ was not. Mazoon of 50 years went down the drain the day he went away from the janaza mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Burn in Hell KQ, his followers and Munafakeen God willing will.

Drums, Crackers, celebrations apart, first you show the decency of giving your leader a grave. Do what you are supposed to do. IF you can find a place to bury him, cremate him... anyway he burned in jealosy all his life and will burn in death and in the here after God Willing.
According to you he stopped being mazoon upon the wafat of Moula Burhanuddin RA. However Mufaddal Saifuddin did adawat with him DURING Burhanuddin Moula's zaman, as he admitted from the takhat. Thus Mufaddal Saifuddin is a misaq breaker, doer of adawat of Burhanuddin Moula. I am sorry daddy of the Universe. You guys are tripping all over your story. It is falling apart. Disintegrating like the house of cards that will fall soon inshaAllah. It is getting extremely boring to go to masjid anymore. Soul killing, to tell you the truth. I think the threat of social boycott may not be enough to keep people with you anymore.
No stories no this side only fact.... go around in circles if you must to prove KQ's stupid claim. He is dead and so is his firka.

Btw why are you coming to our masjid... Go to Thana.... follow your conviction you coward.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#158

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 am

Fellow muslim KQ was not
so now mufaddali started issuing certificates who is muslim and who is not?

just like how RSS is issuing certificate to people for their nationalism....RSS and Mufaddali bhai bhai in riots-hooliganism and hatred spreading.
Last edited by Aminullah on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qadir
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#159

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 am

they are just jealous of us universaldad we have Moazzam and Anwar

They just have Thana :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#160

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 am

Qadir wrote:they are just jealous of us universaldad we have Moazzam and Anwar

They just have Thana :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mozzam and anwar does not remain moazzam and anwar when idol worshipping, roti making hysteria, TV shows and naa haq lanat bazi takes it over....sorry to say but laugh is on you and Inshallah every one including media is watching it.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#161

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 am

Keep showing your true colours ... now it is "our masjid" not Allah SWT's house?

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#162

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 am

Qadir wrote:they are just jealous of us universaldad we have Moazzam and Anwar

They just have Thana :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would appear that you have the desecrated Moazzam and Anwar and they have the whole world.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#163

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:11 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Qadir wrote:they are just jealous of us universaldad we have Moazzam and Anwar

They just have Thana :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would appear that you have the desecrated Moazzam and Anwar and they have the whole world.
Alhamdolillah Bhai. We have a lot! Even in our grief we have peace that our Moula has left us in good hands. We have been left a Moula we can be proud of. A Moula whom our Moula RA himsef has taught. Intelligent, learned and wise. One we are proud of and one whom we will strive to make proud of us.

Thos who dance like tribals may own all the Anwars of the world but the masajid themselves will say laanat on what is being uttered inside.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#164

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:15 am

Universaldad wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
According to you he stopped being mazoon upon the wafat of Moula Burhanuddin RA. However Mufaddal Saifuddin did adawat with him DURING Burhanuddin Moula's zaman, as he admitted from the takhat. Thus Mufaddal Saifuddin is a misaq breaker, doer of adawat of Burhanuddin Moula. I am sorry daddy of the Universe. You guys are tripping all over your story. It is falling apart. Disintegrating like the house of cards that will fall soon inshaAllah. It is getting extremely boring to go to masjid anymore. Soul killing, to tell you the truth. I think the threat of social boycott may not be enough to keep people with you anymore.
No stories no this side only fact.... go around in circles if you must to prove KQ's stupid claim. He is dead and so is his firka.

Btw why are you coming to our masjid... Go to Thana.... follow your conviction you coward.
Sorry Papa, this is OUR masjid. When you and your despicable leader leave, we will have true ibadat of Allah Ta'ala here. Indeed it is you and Moula Douchebag that are cowards. If you had any courage you would say - no more social boycott! Give misaaq to whom you want. Let SKQ and STF come here and lead prayers. We are not afraid of anyone.

But no. You are cowards. So you threaten everyone with social boycott so that they remain in your chains.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#165

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:35 am

think_for_yourself wrote:We have been left a Moula we can be proud of. A Moula whom our Moula RA himsef has taught. Intelligent, learned and wise. One we are proud of and one whom we will strive to make proud of us.

True True. Qutbis: 1, Mufaddalies: 0

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#166

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:36 am

Mufaddal is so coward that he run around when SKQ asked him to come for debate and as soon as SKQ demise he started celebration thinking he is saved. but no its not gonna happen, Allah is witness to every thing.

ajamali
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#167

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 am

What I find most amusing is that the Mufaddalies are coming here and crowing about SKQ's death as though it was some great achievement of theirs or of their Douchebag Moula. For the longest time they had nothing to crow about since their attempt at spinning the MS-self-glorification (aka fostership :D ) fell flat on it's face. That made them dejected and they had been in hiding for a very long time.

Also I find it extremely amusing that they have made many many attempts to pull some SKQ followers into the fold and the attempts have fallen flat on their faces. The two successes that they touted and boasted about on social media (the Rajas and Muslim Tyebjee) are still with SKQ, last I checked. So really Unidad, Saif, Qadir....why don't you go back into the hole you crawled out of. SKQ's death is Allah's doing and Allah will take care of his own. You have not caused it and nor will you benefit from it. As it stands you have only lost among the self respecting and civilized mumineen.

Ruqaiyya
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#168

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:05 am

Salam e Jameel
Ridiculous audio! She doesn't know this is not the time of Jannat or jahinnum for KQ, this is the time of safar-e-barzaq.
How she can challengingly declared KQ is in the hell?
Totally non-sense. No khauf-o-darr of Allah Subhanahu Tala.
Imam Ali a.s said after fateh e Jung e Khaybar:
"Khushi ni majalis raakho to Fateh-e-Islaam waastey raakho, marhab o antar ni maut waastey nahi"
Shame!

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#169

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 am

ajamali wrote:
Also I find it extremely amusing that they have made many many attempts to pull some SKQ followers into the fold and the attempts have fallen flat on their faces.
As Crater Lake famously said, "You can't drink from a ditch once you have tasted pure water." :)

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#170

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:01 pm

For the ones who want to absolve Muffy of the crime committed by Jamea hooligans in Surat, let it be known that Head Amil of Surat is none other then Muder who is the saadubhai of Muffy (Muffy's wife and Muder's wife are sisters) so how is possible that celebrations didn't have an approval from Muffy !!

Regarding the delay in burying SKQ, it is obvious that no children would want to delay the burial of their father unless there is some REAL problem and the REAL problem here are the various hindrances created by the Modi government at various diplomatic levels to stop the janaza from coming to India. It is no secret as to how Muffy has pocketed the entire Saffron brigade including Modi, Advani, RSS leader Indresh Kumar who is an accuse in Ajmer Dargah bomb blast and Baba Ramdev all of whom are BJP loyalists.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#171

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 pm

I wouldn't put it past the cunning SMS people to block the janaaza.
And then they conveniently let the mass toli celebrate and attack the SKQ folks about delay for burial. Masterful manipulation a, as usual. What a shame.

Btw there were massive celebrations in new jersey the day SKQ ascended to the heavens.

I also heard that many SMS folks were so upset with the mania of celebrations over SKQ death that masjid attendance at Qutbuddin shaheed urus was also very low. There were many who were so disgusted that they didn't want to go to masjid for the urus.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#172

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

Mola Mufaddal aap no jitno ehsan maanu e kam che.... Aap su ek ek nemat si hamne nawaazo ane baksho cho.... Hamna recently Kapadvanj si je olives (Zaitun) khaai ne naapaki dur karva no nuskho bataayo to hu ghano relieved thai gayo.... Hu badhi Muharramat karu chu pan aapna aa formula na baad roz raate suva pehla olives khaai lav chu to su ke paak sui jaav..... Jetlo naachu chu, kudu chu akha din ma badha shauk pura kari ne raate olives khaai ne paak thai jaav chu.... Aapni dua si PHATAKRA NO DHANDO chaalu kido che.... dua karo Mola ke aapna baaju ma bethela pehla aapna mazun si lai ne bhai tak jaldi jaldi jaai..... kaaran ke havey aapni kaum ma maut par phatakda phorwani je rasam aap ye shuru kidi che e zordaar chaalse..... Line ma besela aagal na Dosa o jaldi jaldi jaai ne aapni dua si maaro dhando chaalto rahe...

Aapno pehla naapak ane havey paak gulam.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#173

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:55 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received:

Kaum ke dushman ko neechey giraaney ke junoon me
Meri kaum ka miyaar gir gaya

Mai aa to gaya unko sau gaaliya dekar
Par meri nazar mein mera hi kirdaar gir gaya.

Wajid
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#174

Unread post by Wajid » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 pm

As Salaam o Alaikum to all,

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ (2:156
who, when calamity befalls them, say, "Verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return." - 2:156


The below ayats perfectly depict the lowest state that MS dawat has attained ...

At-Tin
لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ (95:4
4. We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَاهُ أَسْفَلَ سَافِلِينَ (95:5)
5. Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low,-


We know that STS (ra) gave an alamat of the following ayat to Sayedna Qutbuddin (ra) ...

An-Nahl - Ayat # 53.
... وَمَا بِكُم مِّن نِّعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللّهِ
For, whatever good thing comes to you, comes from Allah; ...
This is understood to foretell the Nass upon Sayedna Qutbuddin (ra)

Per my reading, if you reflect upon the second part of the ayah, it is more revealing - it is more, a personal message from Father, STS (ra) to Son SKQ (ra) :
ثُمَّ إِذَا مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ (16:53 ...
and whenever harm befalls you, it is unto Him that you cry for help.


Indeed Sayedna Qutbuddin lived to this ayah in our time and age. Allahu Akbar !
Never has anybody heard any complains from him during his lifetime. I am convinced that he knew that the time was not in his favor due to his illness being almost terminal. But imagine the taqwa and patience of the person, he was. Although weak physically, his spiritual resolve was beyond measure. He did not seek any favors form anybody. His word was simple with no crookedness. I am glad and thank Allah (swt) to give me courage to respond openly to his call ...

And now, after him, le has left among us, Alhamdolillah, a lead who is equally in his footsteps. Wise, intelligent and above all Humble.
Listen to the first discourse that he made after the demise of SKQ (ra). Listen to the grace and humility even in the sorry and adversity ...
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/ba ... 1437h.html

Compare this to the discourses from the other side - filled with hate and malice.

Bhaio / Behno kahan tak fence par betha rehso - dekhta thai jav to saru ...

Fi AmanIllah

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#175

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 pm

ajamali wrote:What I find most amusing is that the Mufaddalies are coming here and crowing about SKQ's death as though it was some great achievement of theirs or of their Douchebag Moula.
According to Muffy's jokers, SKQ was an insignificant person having no clout amongst Bohras but here we see that these jokers have devoted a sizeable part of their time, energy and money in degrading and vilifying SKQ's death. This clearly negates their false claims as instead of neglecting an "Insignificant" person they have on the contrary given him tremendous importance ! The fact of the matter is that there is an undercurrent of RELIEF in Muffy camp because although SKQ had very little followers and although Muffy was capable of getting the court verdict in his favor due to the enormous money power and political clout BUT yet SKQ could have rattled the faith of Muffy's blind followers by digging out skeletons from the closet as he was privy to many questionable deeds/actions of the hierarchy.

alivasan
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#176

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Since SKQ was close to SMB and STS he knew how nuss (hierarchy drama) had been tweaked during their era, lies of money and power hungry SMB and STS,extortions, murders, fooling innocents in name of imam hussain.muffy was well aware all lies will be exposed amongst people and SKQ posed threat to muffy. Knowledge about past blunders was weapon SKQ had since he was insider for 50 years.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#177

Unread post by Aminullah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

Mola Mufaddal aap no jitno ehsan maanu e kam che.... Aap su ek ek nemat si hamne nawaazo ane baksho cho.... Hamna recently Kapadvanj si je olives (Zaitun) khaai ne naapaki dur karva no nuskho bataayo to hu ghano relieved thai gayo.... Hu badhi Muharramat karu chu pan aapna aa formula na baad roz raate suva pehla olives khaai lav chu to su ke paak sui jaav..... Jetlo naachu chu, kudu chu akha din ma badha shauk pura kari ne raate olives khaai ne paak thai jaav chu.... Aapni dua si PHATAKRA NO DHANDO chaalu kido che.... dua karo Mola ke aapna baaju ma bethela pehla aapna mazun si lai ne bhai tak jaldi jaldi jaai..... kaaran ke havey aapni kaum ma maut par phatakda phorwani je rasam aap ye shuru kidi che e zordaar chaalse..... Line ma besela aagal na Dosa o jaldi jaldi jaai ne aapni dua si maaro dhando chaalto rahe...

Aapno pehla naapak ane havey paak gulam.
well written

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#178

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 am

Aminullah wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

Mola Mufaddal aap no jitno ehsan maanu e kam che.... Aap su ek ek nemat si hamne nawaazo ane baksho cho.... Hamna recently Kapadvanj si je olives (Zaitun) khaai ne naapaki dur karva no nuskho bataayo to hu ghano relieved thai gayo.... Hu badhi Muharramat karu chu pan aapna aa formula na baad roz raate suva pehla olives khaai lav chu to su ke paak sui jaav..... Jetlo naachu chu, kudu chu akha din ma badha shauk pura kari ne raate olives khaai ne paak thai jaav chu.... Aapni dua si PHATAKRA NO DHANDO chaalu kido che.... dua karo Mola ke aapna baaju ma bethela pehla aapna mazun si lai ne bhai tak jaldi jaldi jaai..... kaaran ke havey aapni kaum ma maut par phatakda phorwani je rasam aap ye shuru kidi che e zordaar chaalse..... Line ma besela aagal na Dosa o jaldi jaldi jaai ne aapni dua si maaro dhando chaalto rahe...

Aapno pehla naapak ane havey paak gulam.
well written
Oye Munafakeens and Qutbis!

As per due process your erstwhile leader KQ's body has been embalmed to preserve his rotting corpse. His sons have taken this action as they dont know what to do with maiyat.

As per the embalbing process KQ's body has been stuffed with embalming fluid which contains a mixture of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, Ethanol, humectants and wetting agents. Ethanol which is a form of alcohol has content which ranges upto 56 percent. !

So fitting that KQ through his sons is facing such an azab even with his maiyat.

Since some idiots here reckon that the Indian government is not allowing for the transfer, I think it would be apt to light a match, after all Alcohol is combustible and will take KQ to his final destination which is hell faster.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#179

Unread post by Aminullah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:55 am

Universaldad wrote:
Aminullah wrote: well written
Oye Munafakeens and Qutbis!

As per due process your erstwhile leader KQ's body has been embalmed to preserve his rotting corpse. His sons have taken this action as they dont know what to do with maiyat.

As per the embalbing process KQ's body has been stuffed with embalming fluid which contains a mixture of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, Ethanol, humectants and wetting agents. Ethanol which is a form of alcohol has content which ranges upto 56 percent. !

So fitting that KQ through his sons is facing such an azab even with his maiyat.

Since some idiots here reckon that the Indian government is not allowing for the transfer, I think it would be apt to light a match, after all Alcohol is combustible and will take KQ to his final destination which is hell faster.
you have shown enmity towards SKQ when he was alive and just like yazidi your enmity is increased forefold for him after his death...

one more proof to see who is Hussaini and who is yazidi.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

#180

Unread post by way2go » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:16 am

Universaldad wrote:
Aminullah wrote: well written
Oye Munafakeens and Qutbis!

As per due process your erstwhile leader KQ's body has been embalmed to preserve his rotting corpse. His sons have taken this action as they dont know what to do with maiyat.

As per the embalbing process KQ's body has been stuffed with embalming fluid which contains a mixture of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, Ethanol, humectants and wetting agents. Ethanol which is a form of alcohol has content which ranges upto 56 percent. !

So fitting that KQ through his sons is facing such an azab even with his maiyat.

Since some idiots here reckon that the Indian government is not allowing for the transfer, I think it would be apt to light a match, after all Alcohol is combustible and will take KQ to his final destination which is hell faster.
Wow Mr Universaldad....am amazed at your powers.
What a Super Great Clairvoyant you are. You know exactly what is happening where in which part of the world inspite of not being there in person.
One thing is for sure though you are a disgrace to the word 'dad' as you would be the worst dad in the universe to guide your children considering your thought process is at the lowest of levels.