Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aminullah

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by Aminullah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:07 pm

"Mazoon na rutba ma Syedi Khuzaima Qutbuddin...teen rutba na khao kasam aney kaho na'am....."
typical munafiq muddai mufaddal saifuddin has no shame.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Aminullah wrote:
Psssst..... Control control.... Moderate your self.

It is KQ who could have saved face had he not turned away from the janaza Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his mansoos...

See now what happened to his face. Could not even show his face to people in the last few days of his scheming miserable life. Now dead, his rotting face is stuffed with ethanol.

WTF will meet a similar fate Inshallah as will all enemies of Dawaat.
all this bullshiit had some weight if muddai mufaddal would have appeared for atleast one time for a debate, since he preferred to be a bhagoda now there is no point to talk, your bhagoda leader mubarak to you.
What debate...... Who was KQ To ask for any debate with anyone let alone the DAI. Kq did not have any basis of questioning anything the day he fell from the nazar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA 25 years prior to the wafat of the DAI.

With foresight SMB RA kept him In Rutba, knowing he would do harm to Dawaat then. Now we know how perfect that action was after seeing KQ miserable death and the state of his followers.

All these munafakeens to will be gone in another couple of decades... They have nothing. We mumineen and our children and our children's children will continue to prosper with the dua Mubarak of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS.

[DELETED]

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:43 pm

Brain dead muffy abde dont realize they are actually proving SMB as hypocrite by putting tohmat on him....

what a shame mufaddali that now you cant respect SMB as well.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Aminullah wrote:Brain dead muffy abde dont realize they are actually proving SMB as hypocrite by putting tohmat on him....

what a shame mufaddali that now you cant respect SMB as well.
Aminullah, please do not engage Unidad and coolguy (i never trust a guy who calls himself cool!)

They are very low level people and the discourse from SKQ followers so far has been quite measured (though they do know how to hit back when provoked...) Ignore Unidad's and coolguy's low level comments. They mean nothing to your fellow brothers and sisters, I am sure.
Last edited by objectiveobserver53 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Sab Karte Hai Faryad Aur Nuksan Ki Baat Koi To Kare Insaan Aur Imaan Ki Baat.. Insan Se Badhkar To Nahi Koi Rakam.. Fir Bhi Is Baat Ko Kyu Nahi Samajh Rahe Hai Hum.. Jidhar Dekho Udhar Bas Kamyabi Aur Paise Ki Chahat.. Magar Ek Insaan Se Behtar Kya Koi De Sakta Hai Sukoon Aur Rahat..

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Aminullah wrote:Sab Karte Hai Faryad Aur Nuksan Ki Baat Koi To Kare Insaan Aur Imaan Ki Baat.. Insan Se Badhkar To Nahi Koi Rakam.. Fir Bhi Is Baat Ko Kyu Nahi Samajh Rahe Hai Hum.. Jidhar Dekho Udhar Bas Kamyabi Aur Paise Ki Chahat.. Magar Ek Insaan Se Behtar Kya Koi De Sakta Hai Sukoon Aur Rahat..
You should be doing Mushaaira sitting beside some Naachnewaali. (probably KQ's _________)
You are perfect for that and good for nothing.
Waste of time replying to your Brain dead messages.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Admin...earnest request....kindly bar Mr Dad of the Universe (Universaldad) and Mr Not so Cool Guy (iamacoolguy) posts. They are disgraceful!! Kindly insist on certain decorum to be maintained. These people have crossed all boundaries of decency.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:18 pm

way2go wrote:Admin...earnest request....kindly bar Mr Dad of the Universe (Universaldad) and Mr Not so Cool Guy (iamacoolguy) posts. They are disgraceful!! Kindly insist on certain decorum to be maintained. These people have crossed all boundaries of decency.
If you remain respectful then everyone else.
Please ask your team first to talk decently.
If you go and check back almost every post of yours, Aminullah, Zinger, objectiveobserver53, sabar etc are disrespecting Syedna AaliQadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and keep calling his followers with some non-sense words.

You first look into your soul and then point out others.

Dear Admin,
Please ask Aminullah, Zinger, objectiveobserver53, sabar, way2go to be moderate in their posts. They don't even understand what bullshit they are uttering from their mouth.
Please respect others and others will respect you too. Its a simple Policy.

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
Sabar wrote: You Brain dead guys don't even know that Aqal is going to be distributed and not Brains. :)
Empty Brains with NO AQAL. (Like KQ, His sons and you all Brain dead followers)

Empty vessels make much noise. Theory is proved here.
No answers for my questions so started screaming and pointing fingers at others. (Nothing else is expected, After all you guys learned this from Brain dead KQ as he did the same) - Finally that Dabba is gone now. :lol:
Why don’t you worry about the Azaab which will besiege you and instead of writing on this forum why don’t you start preparing the answers for when your judgement day arrives. Being an abde of MS dawat you may have forgotten, there will come a day where you will have to answer everything you have done in this life. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough soap in this world to wash the filth spewing from your mouth and fingers.

Who taught you to speak so ill of those who have passed?? Its definitely NOT the teachings of panjitan pak, so who are you learning this language from?

What answer will you have when asked on judgement why did you speak soo ill of the person you considered your mazoon for most of your life, the person your leader MS use to give sajda to and call mazoon and khaji saheb, a ‘son’ loved by STS and SMB.
iamacooolguy wrote:The day till he was in Rutba of Mazoon he was respected.
You Lie! – evidence objectiveobserver53 earlier post.
iamacooolguy wrote:The day he did daawa of higher Rutba, he was given the Rutba of Malo'oon.
Another Lie! – ‘Title’ given by liars therefore also a lie
iamacooolguy wrote:Maloon's will not get any respect. Do you give any respect to Awwal/Sani/Saalis/Firaun/Shimr etc? Khuda ni BESHUMAAR LA'AANAT ye sagla par.
See above
Additional as a true Shia the people you named Awwal/Sani/Saalis/Firaun/Shimr I don’t and would never have had a single grain of respect for them, my molas are always Ali A.S, Mosa A.S, Hussein A.S. Where as you have openly said you respected SKQ as mazoon (even if you are lying). Are you saying you once respected the people you named above?

Mr iamacooolguy, do you have Sunni friends/ collegues? I wonder how cool you would shouting LA’AANAT at them or when in Dubai or Saudi, did you speak ill of the Saudi king when he died? Mr iamacoolguy just truned into Mr iamacowardguy.

Please answer my previous question, I'm sure people in this forum have already formed they conclusion.
Who taught you to have such a foul mouth?

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Sabar wrote: Mr iamacooolguy, do you have Sunni friends/ collegues? I wonder how cool you would shouting LA’AANAT at them or when in Dubai or Saudi, did you speak ill of the Saudi king when he died? Mr iamacoolguy just truned into Mr iamacowardguy.
Mr Sabar,
Don't be so besabra in asking questions. First read your own posts carefully before posting.

Regarding your question of Sunni friends/collegues - I do have those friends and they do not talk about my religion and so I.
If they speak ill about my Moula or Community, I will give him the perfect answer on the spot and he wont dare to talk ill about my Moula again.
And talking about Dubai or Saudi - Why should I go shouting Laanat on them when they are not talking ill about my Moula or Community.

Its all what you talk. If you talk respectfully then the whole world will respect you. This is the meaning of Cooolguy.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:00 pm

IMG-20160407-WA0012.jpg

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:56 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
Sabar wrote: Mr iamacooolguy, do you have Sunni friends/ collegues? I wonder how cool you would shouting LA’AANAT at them or when in Dubai or Saudi, did you speak ill of the Saudi king when he died? Mr iamacoolguy just truned into Mr iamacowardguy.
Mr Sabar,
Don't be so besabra in asking questions. First read your own posts carefully before posting.

Regarding your question of Sunni friends/collegues - I do have those friends and they do not talk about my religion and so I.
If they speak ill about my Moula or Community, I will give him the perfect answer on the spot and he wont dare to talk ill about my Moula again.
And talking about Dubai or Saudi - Why should I go shouting Laanat on them when they are not talking ill about my Moula or Community.

Its all what you talk. If you talk respectfully then the whole world will respect you. This is the meaning of Cooolguy.

I’m not sure about your community, But for my community I am Shia first (outer circle) and then bohra (inner circle), find out whats happening in the world and figure the rest out as im not spending any more time on you. Thank you moderator for deleting some of they foul language. Mr iamacooolguy glad to see you have made your posts less vulgar, however they have now become totally ludicrous (specially when YOU talk about respect).

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Sabar wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:
Mr Sabar,

I’m not sure about your community, But for my community I am Shia first (outer circle) and then bohra (inner circle), find out whats happening in the world and figure the rest out as im not spending any more time on you. Thank you moderator for deleting some of they foul language. Mr iamacooolguy glad to see you have made your posts less vulgar, however they have now become totally ludicrous (specially when YOU talk about respect).
Its good and better for you to go and check your so called Inner circle (KQ's Gang) and inside your house and teach them how to respect People and then teach others.
When I talk about respect its Ridiculous to you, that means you don't deserve any respect. Respect is ridiculous to you right?

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: They are very low level people and the discourse from SKQ followers so far has been quite measured (though they do know how to hit back when provoked...)
Mr objectiveobserver53,
I think you should first change your name now from objectiveobserver53 to objectiveobserver54
(Wake up man!!! your So called self-made 53 is gone)

BTW, Its good to see you accepted openly that you and your toli (Aminullah, Zinger, sabar, way2go) are having nothing to discuss and you guys are here just to Provoke others by making Provocative comments.

Admin, Please see the acceptance by these Brain Dead followers of KQ and his toli.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:52 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote: They are very low level people and the discourse from SKQ followers so far has been quite measured (though they do know how to hit back when provoked...)
Mr objectiveobserver53,
I think you should first change your name now from objectiveobserver53 to objectiveobserver54

BTW, Its good to see you accepted openly that you and your toli (Aminullah, Zinger, sabar, way2go) are having nothing to discuss and you guys are here just to Provoke others by making Provocative comments.

Admin, Please see the acceptance by these Brain Dead followers of KQ and his toli.
You may be cool but you are not very smart. OO53 was saying the SKQ followers know how to hit back when provoked by You. Just in case you were wondering why admin did not rush to respond to you... :roll:

Also OO53 is on Muffy's side, technically, like many of us here. Chained by friends and family to a leader they abhor.

I don't think he has any allegiance to SKQ other than maybe he respects what he sees and respects those on the other side that he knows...

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm

ajamali wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:
Mr objectiveobserver53,

You may be cool but you are not very smart. OO53 was saying the SKQ followers know how to hit back when provoked by You. Just in case you were wondering why admin did not rush to respond to you... :roll:

Also OO53 is on Muffy's side, technically, like many of us here. Chained by friends and family to a leader they abhor.

I don't think he has any allegiance to SKQ other than maybe he respects what he sees and respects those on the other side that he knows...
I feel pity for you guys. Shame on you who are having dual stand.
Be zubaan jaanwu achu che lekin Be zubaan naa raakho.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm

You make it sound like we are missing out on something. I rather feel pity on how trapped you must be that despite being told not to visit websites such as these by your Moula, you still come here and keep posting your bile. I am enjoying the show and far from feeling sad I am actually looking forward to the next chapter in this story. May the show continue!

And yes, may I add, I will continue going to the masjid and inwardly laugh at all the lies and drama being dished out. It is nothing short of sitting in front of the TV and watching Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:05 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
ajamali wrote:

I feel pity for you guys. Shame on you who are having dual stand.
Be zubaan jaanwu achu che lekin Be zubaan naa raakho.
Dhitkaar che tamara upar je deen maa zabardasti karey che. Maa, Bawa, bhai behno, dosto ne chodi ne hamey suchcha Moula dhundwa jaisu?

Jhoota Moula aawa mimbar par to hamaari aa naubat aavi. Shame on you and your jhoota moula!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/Q3iNau4LNXo and view the video of Syedna Burhanuddin 100th Milad Ziyafat by Khozema Qutbuddin, who died few days ago. The video seems to have been edited for brevity. Earlier I had received the video that claimed Syedna Burhanuddin pulled away his hand when Khozema tried to touch his hand. This video says a different story. It shows Burhanuddin enjoying limelight and ceremony that reminds us Hindu aarti.

The video tries to prove Syedna Burhanuddin honored Khozema Qutbuddin and did not hate him as Syedna Mufaddal and sons portray him, sending La’nat and celebrating his death with lighting and fireworks.

Vas Salam
Asghar Vasanwala

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:09 pm

They will be referring to the bit near the end when SKQ does salaam again after receiving the barakati items.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm

kimanumanu wrote:They will be referring to the bit near the end when SKQ does salaam again after receiving the barakati items.
Yes, that is the exact part of the clip being circulated on Bohra watsup by the mafias of Saifee Mahal in order to fool abdes into believing that SMB hated KQ. When they can doctor the Nass videos and fool abdes, then tampering with the KQ ziyafat video is child's play for them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:57 pm

While on the subject of the tussle between KQ and Muffy, for the benefit of new members let me produce below an old article showing how Muffy harasses KQ's followers :-

Mr.Mufaddal's 'Gundagardi' On Qutbuddin's Followers.

SHK MOHAMEDALI RAJA

Tel: +44-7519862981. E.mail: m.abdullahbhai.52@gmail.com . Leicester, United Kingdom.

Dear Shehzada Saheb/Bhai saheb, Ba’d al-Salam al-Jameel,

I, Shk Mohammed Raja, was appointed first Wali-Mulla of London by Taher Saifuddin Mawla (RA). Burhanuddin Mawla (RA) graciously granted me Hadiyat in Surat at occasion of Zikra 2005, and before he draped a shawl over me, he put his Mubarak hand on my shoulder, and said : “tame Dawaat ni khidmat kidhi che, karo cho, ane karso”. My daughter’s Nikah was prayed by Burhanuddin Mawla (RA) in Saifee Masjid, Mumbai, to Shehzada Hussein bhaisaab bin Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb (TUS) during historic 100th Milad celebrations.

I would like to convey to you the following :

I want to tell the truth regarding what happened in Dubai last year in December 2014, during Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s visit there. A photo of me and wife Tasneem seemingly bowing before Shehzada Mufaddal was taken and circulated worldwide by his group almost as if we were a “trophy” with accompanying messages such as “Hussein Qutbuddin’s sasra and saasu give misaq to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin”.

Since that time and until a month ago, my wife and I were living under constant fear of Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s group, but now no more. Now I want to relate my story and the truth about the despicable actions of this group, and the threat and fear tactics that they used in order to force me and my wife into pledging loyalty to Shehzada Saifuddin :

• Syedna Qutbuddin (TUS) had kindly appointed me Wali-Mulla of UK after the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA). I had also taken the first misaaq for Syedna Qutbuddin (TUS) on 4th Rabiul Aakhar 1435 H/4 February 2014.

• In December 2014, a few days before Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin arrived in Dubai, I received a call from my pregnant daughter Alifya’s husband Murtuza Tambawala- they are both settled in Dubai - that she was critically ill and that we should come to Dubai immediately. Without a second thought, we rushed to the airport and caught the earliest available flight to Dubai.

• It is only after we arrived in Dubai that we found out that this was a complete hoax: our pregnant daughter was fine, and her husband had told us an utter lie to get us there unsuspecting of what was about to happen. Soon after arriving I found out that he was advised, encouraged and closely directed by Dubai’s Amil Kinana, Kauserali bin Shehzada Yusuf bhai sahib Najmuddin, Shehzada Idris Badruddin and other members within Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s close group of functionaries.

WE WERE BLATANTLY TOLD THAT IF WE WANTED TO KEEP CONTACT WITH ALIFYA AND IF WE WANTED TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HER FUTURE BABY, WE WOULD HAVE TO PLEDGE COMPLETE ALLEGIANCE TO SHEHZADA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN. While being bullied and blackmailed in this inhuman manner , and surrounded by self-confessed “gundas” (See below), I felt I had no choice but to succumb to the coercion and outwardly comply. I was mentally broken down, emotionally tortured and numb with fear, despair and agony.

• For three days, I was taken to the office of the Amil of Dubai where he endlessly proclaimed that Mufaddal Bhaisaheb was right while using the vilest language towards Qutbuddin Mawla (TUS) and his children. I was sternly warned not to argue back: only ‘HA MA HA MILAWJO”. After hearing over 15 hours of Mufaddali propaganda, I can say that I have emerged even stronger in my faith in the truthfulness of Qutbuddin Mawla (TUS) and the falsity of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb’s claims.

• Thereafter, the Mufaddali group instructed my daughter’s husband that we should have no access to Wifi or 3G at home, and our phones be inspected everyday to see whether we had contacted anyone against “farman”.

• On Chehlum day 1436 H/12 December 2014, I was taken to the waaz of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, and was surprisingly personally given a VIP seat by the Dubai Amil alongwith other Saifee Mahal Bhaisahebs. This I interpret was done to pamper my ego, in order to highlight the ‘great benefits’ I would receive for following Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. As expected, and as he has done time and again, Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin ranted against Qutbuddin Mawla (TUS) while parts of his audience were worked up to a la’nat shouting frenzy.

• The next day after Chehlum, my wife and I were told that “Mufaddal Mawla tamne bewe ne yaad farmave che”. Under threat of not ever being allowed to see my daughter and my unborn grandchild, I was again forced to comply. I was apprehensive as I had no idea what was in store for us.

• We were taken to a warehouse where Mufaddal Bhaisaheb was going to come later for ‘qadam’. After he arrived with his brothers and brothers-in-law, we were escorted by one of their secretaries to him. It was demanded that we pronounce la'nat on Mawlana Qutbuddin (RA), which we could not do despite of all the pressure: we quickly said “Dawat na dushmano par la’nat”. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb acted as if he is oblivious to the inhuman pressure being put on us in order to get us to stand in front of him. We were ordered to bow to him, while well placed photographers happily clicked away. Although I tried to hold my emotions in check, my wife couldn’t keep herself from sobbing at the cruelty of the situation. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb then looked towards his brother-in-law Kauserali and said “You take their misaaq”. We were then escorted out.

• At this point in time, my wife and I were in a complete daze and mentally defeated. Later that day, we were taken to Kauserali, who before taking misaaq, mocked and humoured : “Mein tamaro misaaq kem law, tame toh sagla na misaaq leta tha”. After a misaaq in which we went through the motions, Kauserali warned us against leaving Shehzada Mufaddal and ‘going back’ to Syedna Qutbuddin (TUS), by threatening us in Swahili (he knew we are originally from Africa) : “mimi hiko gunda” (“Iam a gunda”), and “Mein Mombassa no gundo chhu, everyone is afraid of me, everybody knows how bad Iam…. Remember that you are now in the danger zone”. He demanded that we phone him every week and that Tasneem send him a “good morning Whatsup” everyday.

• He then told us to talk to our daughter who is married to Hussein Bhaisaheb to try to “convince her to leave him” and to talk to Shk Abdulhussein bhai Ebrahim, Hong Kong, a staunch mumin and supporter of Mawlana Qutbuddin (TUS) to come to Mufaddal Bhaisaheb.

• Finally, he said “Kei bhi araz tamne karvi hoi to mane kehjo, since I can walk directly into Mufaddal Mawla’s room, since my sister is his wife”

• After this period which felt like a nightmare, I and Tasneem returned to UK. Our regret knew no bounds as we called Shehzada Hussein Bhaisaheb and asked him to araz our maafi to Qutbuddin Mawla (TUS), and araz that we have never stopped believing him, nor have we with our hearts ever left his misaaq. Mawla with great compassion, karam and ehsan forgave us immediately.

• Iam now at a place where Iam strong and can freely relate what I have gone through in the past months at the hands of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb and his group. It is clear to me that a person wo uses lies, threats, coercion and inhuman ploys to entrap and force people into becoming/staying loyal to him cannot be the true Dai of our community. This is not how Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) established Dawat. My question to all of you is until when will you continue “HA MA HA MILAWANU” with this group ?

Abde Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS),

Sd/-

Shk Mohammed Raja, Leicester, UK
27 Ramadan 1436 H, 13 July 2015.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 am

IN GOD ALONE I TRUST....
Sunrise over the mountain of freedom 
As I live and breath
I count the blessings that fall upon me as I leave behind the liars, the deceivers, the imbeciles, the unbelievers.....
I walk down into the valley before me 
Singing and shouting and
Donning the Armour of Light 
That I lean on.... 
For I know that I am nothing without His protection
And so to Him I make my stand 
For in God alone do I trust 
God works in mysterious ways... His wonders to perform
For He is the faithful, He is the all protector, He is the all knower
And only in Him alone I put my hope....
For through any darkness
God will sustain me
Until the day of His Judgement 
For long is the road that I walk on..
On every journey I have to stay strong
For I am a firm believer in His love and the power of His hand
And thus I can endure anything as in my heart,
He is here now 
Lovingly, mercifully 
Watching over me
And should I fall only He can save me...
I shall follow the path he shows, He will surely lead me on
If l put my trust in Him alone
Through the darkest of alleys
He will sustain me, For,
In God alone I trust.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:55 am

kimanumanu wrote:You make it sound like we are missing out on something. I rather feel pity on how trapped you must be that despite being told not to visit websites such as these by your Moula, you still come here and keep posting your bile. I am enjoying the show and far from feeling sad I am actually looking forward to the next chapter in this story. May the show continue!

And yes, may I add, I will continue going to the masjid and inwardly laugh at all the lies and drama being dished out. It is nothing short of sitting in front of the TV and watching Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.
same here..muffla ni dramabazi ane eni haramkhor toli is very entertaining specially twists and turns at drop of hat 'gale lagavi dais' 'rova jivu muh banovo' 'pacha vali jaav'. This muddai muffat dal saitanuddin has breached misaq given to qutbuddin moula..and muddai should not be allowed to lead but should be posted to some african jungle dancing tribals babbon. 'Muff' means babbon langoor 'dal' mean
s toli.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:09 am

Saw some videos of SKQ janaaza mubaraka (and STF presumably) doing tawaaf of Raudat Tahera in a chopper. Only people on haq can do what they need to do against all odds. I can only imagine the scene in the chopper. STF praying salaam and doing doa as the helicopter circled while the people shooting the video made their vulgar comments.
Getting convinced with every passing day that haq lies with SKQ RA and now STF TUS.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:18 am

Ever wonder what 'walayat', 'degree of walayat' and 'display of walayat' new buzzword in muffadali baboon toli means.? Have learnt this after watching national geographic channel..experiments with truth..

First all baboons have to go to king kong(moto babbon) with all illgotten wealth (rot bananas) to get precious 'phoonk' on asses so that haram becomes halal.. .its must to scratch the back of kk and ritual lasting for 5 to 10 mins ends with king kong screwing up smaller babbon...phoonk..screw..phoonk..screw

display of walayat - showing asses invite king kong to phoonk and screw them up..after which kk goes in search of other tribes of baboons jumping from one branch to other.attacking at presummed enemies due to harmless fear from other peace loving animal is part of display of walayat for babbons.

degree of walayat - those who get chance of getting up screwed many times and get repeated phoonks on their asses are invited to be part of special toli directly linked with kali and bzaine..this toli has freedom to jump from one branch to other before kk arrival is announced and kk will see them with eyes of paisa fakat $$ like rafiq or shafiq bawa either of this doesnt matter to baboons.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:38 am

Very classy! Very dignified. Huzn and doa in the skies. Vulgarity on the ground. I hear people in the buildings were looking out of their windows and shouting laanat.
objectiveobserver53 wrote:Saw some videos of SKQ janaaza mubaraka (and STF presumably) doing tawaaf of Raudat Tahera in a chopper. Only people on haq can do what they need to do against all odds. I can only imagine the scene in the chopper. STF praying salaam and doing doa as the helicopter circled while the people shooting the video made their vulgar comments.
Getting convinced with every passing day that haq lies with SKQ RA and now STF TUS.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:50 am

^ Well done STF!

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:37 am

And fool abdes are celebrating fateh mubeen...
Attachments
IMG-20160409-WA0015.jpg

everest

Unread post by everest » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Saw some videos of SKQ janaaza mubaraka (and STF presumably) doing tawaaf of Raudat Tahera in a chopper. Only people on haq can do what they need to do against all odds. I can only imagine the scene in the chopper. STF praying salaam and doing doa as the helicopter circled while the people shooting the video made their vulgar comments.
inspite of all the hatred and efforts of MS and gang to keep SKQ from doing zyarat, SKQ and STF paid their respects at Raudat Tahera with utmost grace and dignity. To MS I say, "Muddayee Lakh Boora Chahen To Kya Hota hai. Wohi Hota Hai, Jo Manzoor-e-Khuda Hota Hai". Kya Mooh tod jawaab diya hai STF ne. I salute this move by STF. Gunehgaar zameen par lanat bolta rahya, Firishta asmaan ma sidhari gaya