Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
way2go

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by way2go » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:41 am

ajamali wrote:
Qadir wrote:I often come across you all condemning Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS about him making rotis and asking everyone to learn and make rotis (even men)

I know this is a off topic but this is an active topic so i am posting this here.

I really dont see any harm in making roti despite that i am a male. In foreign countries in a family both men and women cook food together helping each other.

If SMS says that making roti is just meant for ladies you will say he is not modern. And when he asks men to make rotis you say him that he is"Rotiwale baba" and all.

If he will not make rotis in public how will public understand his motive. he needs to give every one an example. he is just trying to modernize dawat.

he is trying to indirectly ask men to help their wife or mother in kitchen which will make the relation between then stronger.
Qadir the problem is that everyone comes to their own solutions with regards to rotis. What works for one does not work for others... And no one solution is right for all. Where the wife/husband is a home maker, she/he may make the roti, where fresh rotis made by others are available, a family that can afford it may buy it and provide someone else the opportunity to make a living, where both husband and wife work, they may both make the roti. The point is that this is a simple domestic problem with multiple solutions not deserving the frenzy and tamasha that they have been awarded by the Mufaddal Saifuddin.

What is apalling is that Mufaddal Saifuddin does not teach his followers to be good human beings. Quite the contrary. He fills them with hate and incites them to behave in the manner of hooligans as we have observed over the past few days. So instead of teaching his community that being a good human being is a pre-requisite to being a good mumin - which is his job, he goes around wasting his time issuing mandates on domestic issues such as roti making.
Ajamalibhai....We have got great examples in the like of Mr Universaldad how hate and low level talks etc are imbibed in them....Mr Qadir also seems to now have joined the bandwagon. SAD to know these kind of Bohra mumeens exist.....have no 'kaboo' over their language and statements made.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:13 pm

way2go wrote: Ajamalibhai....We have got great examples in the like of Mr Universaldad how hate and low level talks etc are imbibed in them....Mr Qadir also seems to now have joined the bandwagon. SAD to know these kind of Bohra mumeens exist.....have no 'kaboo' over their language and statements made.
Dear way2go

I have never disrespected anyone in my life. I accept i have said somethings in my posts but later when i read them again i regret them.

Once again I am a true believer of SMS but not some sort of brain dead abde. The crackers which were bursted on the day of death of KQ and today were on both days arranged by a nonsense fool.

He is Abu Mithaiwala brother in Law of Badri Lacewala. All funds were provided by Badri Lacewala and if you ask anyone who knows Abu they will say he is a Senseless Dancing Monkey.

Think practical dear Qutbis and Reformists, Badri Lacewala is you know very close to SMS. Even other Shehzadaas dont go against him.
Do you think the Aamil of Surat, Muder bs. could have said him not to burst crackers. The answer is NO.

The day KQ died Muder bs. was not in Surat. He was in Kapadwanj because there was Rasme Saifee that day or the next day there in Kapadwanj. That day maybe if Muder bs. would have been present here in Surat maybe it could have been prevented (still there was no chance to go against "THE BADRI LACEWALA")

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Qadir wrote:
way2go wrote: Ajamalibhai....We have got great examples in the like of Mr Universaldad how hate and low level talks etc are imbibed in them....Mr Qadir also seems to now have joined the bandwagon. SAD to know these kind of Bohra mumeens exist.....have no 'kaboo' over their language and statements made.
Dear way2go

I have never disrespected anyone in my life. I accept i have said somethings in my posts but later when i read them again i regret them.

Once again I am a true believer of SMS but not some sort of brain dead abde. The crackers which were bursted on the day of death of KQ and today were on both days arranged by a nonsense fool.

He is Abu Mithaiwala brother in Law of Badri Lacewala. All funds were provided by Badri Lacewala and if you ask anyone who knows Abu they will say he is a Senseless Dancing Monkey.

Think practical dear Qutbis and Reformists, Badri Lacewala is you know very close to SMS. Even other Shehzadaas dont go against him.
Do you think the Aamil of Surat, Muder bs. could have said him not to burst crackers. The answer is NO.

The day KQ died Muder bs. was not in Surat. He was in Kapadwanj because there was Rasme Saifee that day or the next day there in Kapadwanj. That day maybe if Muder bs. would have been present here in Surat maybe it could have been prevented (still there was no chance to go against "THE BADRI LACEWALA")
Qadirbhai....Thank you for your response. I respect you for replying to the post decently and that you acknowledge that some of your posts did not befit a mumeen and a believer of Maulana Ali.
At this juncture would like to mention that firecrackers were also burst near Raudat Tahera and in Kapadwanj too at the same time.....so only Badri Lacewala or Abu Mithaiwala's 'harkats' don't count. No decent human does 'jashan' over someone's death....not even when one's worst enemy dies. These 'celebrations' were disgusting!!!

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Lakhs of mumineen including me didn't do this. so why blame the whole community.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Qadir wrote:
What does it say about Mufaddal Saifuddin that he surrounds himself such low characters as Badri Lacewala and that horrid Badrul Jamali - the rudest person of low character I have ever had the misfortune to run into!

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:01 pm

as long as brain dead abdes are reluctant to blame MMS for his idiocy and keep thinking he is paak and saaf but people around him are bad, these mufaddali abdes have no hope. if the head is sick rest of the body is bound to be sick.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm

He is keeping them close for reasons of hikmat. Just like late Mazoon was kept for 50 years. And same as times of Rasulullah (SAW) when he kept close certain people.

The above will be the standard answer.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Qadir wrote:Lakhs of mumineen including me didn't do this. so why blame the whole community.
No one is blaming the community. We did not do this either. We are blaming the leadership for creating an environment of hate so that these kinds of actions - celebration of a death, making of hatefull video/audio etc. feels like productive activity to some.

Michigan

Unread post by Michigan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:20 pm

Let me begin by saying that I dont have a horse in this race. I enjoy my pepperoni pizza and love visiting my local brewery. I have given up this charade some time ago and invite you to do the same. The world is a nice place when your day to day activities are not governed by any megalomaniacs whims and fancies. I like to keep myself updated on events as sadly my family is still a part of this cult. I try not to hurt their sentiments. So while I shake my head in disgust, please carry on with your bickering and purse-swinging. I can only hope you see daylight and not give a crap about it. I know its easier said than done, especially when you're trapped in an abusive system. Stockholm syndrome, I guess.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:37 pm

ajamali wrote:
Qadir wrote:Lakhs of mumineen including me didn't do this. so why blame the whole community.
No one is blaming the community. We did not do this either. We are blaming the leadership for creating an environment of hate so that these kinds of actions - celebration of a death, making of hatefull video/audio etc. feels like productive activity to some.
You don't even need to blame the Leadership as its not responsible for the same.
If you have guts, come out of your tiny cage and stop people from doing celebrations and ask them why are they celebrating?
Don't be a coward and watch videos on whatsapp.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:32 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
ajamali wrote:
You don't even need to blame the Leadership as its not responsible for the same.
If you have guts, come out of your tiny cage and stop people from doing celebrations and ask them why are they celebrating?
I have stopped people who have behaved badly in my presence. And the leadership is absolutely to blame. Leaders cannot go around screaming hate messages and keep repeating about "janaaza maa na aava..." and ask people not to educate their women and throw them out of their home for non-rida-compliance and then expect the masses to behave in a civilized manner. The masses will emulate the animal-like behavior of the leaders.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Qadir wrote:
Dear way2go

Bro Qadir,

I don't blame you for defending your leader as that's part of your duty as a loyal follower. However I would just like you to reflect upon your defenses as you conveniently want to pass on the blame to your master's loyal functionaries and absolve MS of the nonsensical actions taken by them. In a battlefield the Army General is the one who gets medals for the bravery of his soldiers in case of a win BUT the same Army General receives brickbats and criticism if his team fails and the battle is lost. This goes well even in corporate fields, in a nutshell the LEADER should be prepared to face criticism for the wrong actions of his followers because your leader loses no time in taking credit for any good in the community.

The present scenario reminds one of the killer of Muslims, Narendra Modi who too remains silent whenever his party workers and ministers like Sakshi Maharaj, Sadhvi Prachi and his mentors in the RSS spew endless venom against Muslims and even bludgeon to death the poor Muslims like Akhlaque in the beef eating episode whereas he doesn't miss a single opportunity in glorifying himself with his fekology comments. He tears the mike during elections and Mann ki Baat on radio but becomes 'Gungaa' when his teammates resort to violence and hatred which clearly proves his complicity ! Same is the case with MS who is complicit in this idiotic frenzy of his followers as there is a definate go ahead signal from him. How can abdes, especialy the brain washed Jamea jokers even breath without the RAZA of their master ?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Qadro aka qadir you are saying badro aka badri lacewala and muffy no salo has made muffu his pet..notoriously badro is pulling strings and poor muffu gets blamed..muffu is just puppet..disgusting ..wow duo is taking community for walk.

Miss cool can i invite you tonight for f#?% celebrations.?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Gm bhai,

its absolutely not difficult for loyal followers of MS like qadir to admit that leader is responsible for actions of followers..everybody knew what hate campaign going around since last two years will turn into in the event of death of SKQ..after lannat bazi in public by QJ and almost everyone it was quite apparent that SKQ death will not be spared and big plans were made for celebrations by RAZA of SMS.on social media apart from this board everyone including me asked same question condemning the action couple of hours after news came.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:22 pm

alivasan wrote:muffu is just puppet
He is traditionally a puppet.... First he was a puppet at the hands of his evil father-in-law Yusuf Najmuddin who started the fitnah, then his arrogant wife, then his gunda saalas Kher and Badrul Jamali and then Badri Lacewala who is in a live-in relationship with a divorced girl who is almost 20 years younger to him (For further info you can check with any Bohra from Surat). This Lacewala guy was once a petty trader having a small shop selling lace in Zampa Bazar area of Surat but now he has a fleet of luxury cars and a helicopter and is into construction business. No prize for guessing how his graph sky rocketed in a span of such a short time, he is also known as the "Hawala" man of Muffy.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:29 pm

ajamali wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:
I have stopped people who have behaved badly in my presence. And the leadership is absolutely to blame. Leaders cannot go around screaming hate messages and keep repeating about "janaaza maa na aava..." and ask people not to educate their women and throw them out of their home for non-rida-compliance and then expect the masses to behave in a civilized manner. The masses will emulate the animal-like behavior of the leaders.
"janaaza maa na aava..." This is the fact.
If you cry foul on this matter now its of no use.

Atleast try to think who is having animal-like behavior.

Almost 1 Week passed and Your leader cant even get himself to grave. What the hell he will save others, when someone gets their grave. (You don't even have brain to understand what I am talking about)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:57 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
ajamali wrote:

Almost 1 Week passed and Your leader cant even get himself to grave. What the hell he will save others, when someone gets their grave. (You don't even have brain to understand what I am talking about)
Aqa Hussain lay in the sun for many days, Rasulullah Dafan did not happen for 14 days. You think that they literally go to people's kabars? Also it is Saheb e zaman who goes to the kabar. It is your fool leader who kept saying Burhanuddin Moula will come to your kabar when in fact he was supposedly the dai uz zaman. Very clear who is a dimwit.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:

Aqa Hussain lay in the sun for many days, Rasulullah Dafan did not happen for 14 days. You think that they literally go to people's kabars? Also it is Saheb e zaman who goes to the kabar. It is your fool leader who kept saying Burhanuddin Moula will come to your kabar when in fact he was supposedly the dai uz zaman. Very clear who is a dimwit.
First of all get yourself a clarity.
They will go to Kabar or they wont? Don't simply through darts in dark. Its Very clear who is a dimwit.

Secondly, Do not compare Panjatan's cases with anyone. You are not supposed to involve them.

We know v.well what our Leader is trying to say. Nobody asked your point of view.
If you don't have answers to my question then Shut all your holes and sit quite. No need to cry foul.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Where were you when they were distributing brains coolguy?

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Where were you when they were distributing brains coolguy?
I was not there when your Fool leaders were distributing brains to dumb fellows.

As I said earlier,:
If you don't have answers to my question then Shut all your holes and sit quite.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Where were you when they were distributing brains coolguy?
I believe coolguy was standing too far back in the line and they ran out of brains before that. I also have proof that his master Muffy the [DELETED] was behind him.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

iamacooolguy wrote: Shut all your holes and sit quite.
Perhaps you mean quiet....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Qadir wrote:
Dear way2go

Dear Qadir bhai, i must admit i am glad to see that you are atleast acknowledging that some of your past posts are wrong and that alone is reason enough for me to enter into a dialogue with you once again.

let me ask you this one very, very simple question.

what has your mufaddal maula done to condemn the following:
1. burning of effigies of Qutbuddin Maula some few months back outside a masjid? im sure you remember, it was posted here and the video had gone viral too
2. the rant by badri lacewala in Houston during Ashura last year?
3. the laanatbaazi by not just members of the community but by the seniors in kothar too?

Please dont tell me "your maula" is not aware of these things, trust me he is. no leader can survive today without having an an army of informants that keep him updated. let me, for even a minute, assume that he is not privvy to the information. in that case then, he is going to fail as a leader.

im sure if you have been following my posts, you would have noticed that i was a devout believer in Burhanuddin Maula RA and a believer, albiet not with the same level of devotion, to your mufaddal maula. over the past 3 years though, i was finding it more and more difficult to accept and moreso, justify his actions to myself, leave alone anyone else.

that said, there were many occassions when i felt that now this is it, the community leadership can stoop no lower than this, but the last few days have shown me that they might actually be the tip of the iceberg. there is a lot more crassness and vulgarity that is to come from the present establishment. my words may seem crap, but believe me, they are almost prophetic, the worst is yet to come. i am sure Burhanuddin Maula RA is crying in his grave seeing what we have become

that is all i wish to say.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 am

ajamali wrote:
I believe coolguy was standing too far back in the line and they ran out of brains before that. I also have proof that his master Muffy the douchebag was behind him.
You Brain dead guys don't even know that Aqal is going to be distributed and not Brains. :)
Empty Brains with NO AQAL. (Like KQ, His sons and you all Brain dead followers)

Empty vessels make much noise. Theory is proved here.
No answers for my questions so started screaming and pointing fingers at others. (Nothing else is expected, After all you guys learned this from Brain dead KQ as he did the same) - Finally that Dabba is gone now. :lol:

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:02 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:
First of all get yourself a clarity.
They will go to Kabar or they wont? Don't simply through darts in dark. Its Very clear who is a dimwit.

Secondly, Do not compare Panjatan's cases with anyone. You are not supposed to involve them.

We know v.well what our Leader is trying to say. Nobody asked your point of view.
If you don't have answers to my question then Shut all your holes and sit quite. No need to cry foul.
Syedna Daud bin Qutubshah RA na zaman ma Suleman laeen ye Akber badshah ni darbar ma case kido tho ane Syedna na bara ma tohmato lagawi, to te case na darmiyan (2 Years, 2 months ma) Suleman halaak thayo ane ehni Laash 40 - 45 din baad gaadwama aawi.
Suleman laeen halaak thayo to mumineen to khush thayaaj hata magar Akber badshah ane kitnak ehna waziro bhi khush thaya ke aa fitnatkhor maro.
Ejmisal, Aa muddai bhi case na darmiyan (2 Years, 2 months ma) halaak thayo ane ehnu jisam US ma ek week si morgue ma paru chhe ane ehna pillao India lai jaawaani koshish kare chhe ane ehni laash ne Embalm kara bagair US si baahar lai jai nai sake.

Rules for Shipping Remains from the United States to a Foreign Country
http://nfda.org/additional-tools-shippi ... untry.html

As per Munaafekheen, they are not Embalming his remains.
US si body ship karwa waste zaroori che ke body ne EMBALM kare (chemical bhare che), Je misal FIRAUN ni body sathe karva ma ayu.
Ehna body ma sharaab bhari ne ehne itna din lag dafan wagar rakho che - Azaab upar azaab.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:18 am

iamacooolguy wrote:

this is not the correct fact, but twisting of truth.
the real fact is , it was made impossible for him to come.
intention matters.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:02 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
ajamali wrote:
I believe coolguy was standing too far back in the line and they ran out of brains before that. I also have proof that his master Muffy the douchebag was behind him.
You Brain dead guys don't even know that Aqal is going to be distributed and not Brains. :)
Empty Brains with NO AQAL. (Like KQ, His sons and you all Brain dead followers)

Empty vessels make much noise. Theory is proved here.
No answers for my questions so started screaming and pointing fingers at others. (Nothing else is expected, After all you guys learned this from Brain dead KQ as he did the same) - Finally that Dabba is gone now. :lol:
You have to spectacularly brain dead to laugh at the death of anyone, even if its an enemy (and dont forget who he was when he was alive, or the fact that the same blood that runs in your maulas vein. so all the abuses that you heap on a man who is no more is also being heaped on the you follow

Let me give you an example. an uncle of mine was the reason that my family was shattered, financially, physically, mentally and emotionally. he died a particulary painful and gruesome death. but when he died, we went to his funeral, accepted taaziyat and said his fateha too. this, for a man we equated with being the shaitan in our lives.

im so glad i dont have same sense of ethics as you

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:15 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:

this is not the correct fact, but twisting of truth.
the real fact is , it was made impossible for him to come.
intention matters.
Question is why do they want to bring the (deleted) corpse of KQ back to India.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:03 am

from Fatemi Dawat:

"Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA Janaza Mubaraka Namaaz and Dafan

The Janaza Namaaz of our beloved father, the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA, will be led by his successor Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS in Darus Sakina, Thane, at 1pm on the 4th of Rajab 1437H (Sunday, 10th of April 2016) – the auspicious day of the Urus Mubarak of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin RA – followed by Dafan.

After Dafan, Syedna TUS will preside over Khatmul Quran and Sadaqallah Majlis. Mumineen will be able to araz taaziyat in Hazrat Imamiyyah.

All Mumineen, Muminaat and their children are invited for Salawat and Fateha jaman after Majlis."

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:22 am

So dafan on the same day that the other side has declared as a day of fateh mubeen and officially authorised celebrations.