Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Ex Chief Justice of India, Mr. Ahmedi and advocate Mr. Yusuf Muchhala who once handled Kothar's cases were also present at the funeral in Thane.

Sakina Asif

Unread post by Sakina Asif » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Since Qutubuddin sahab passed away Muffadal Bhai sahab’s followers started celebrating and started using foul language against the deceased. The history is repeating here itself when Ahlalbait were passing away their evil enemies were celebrating on their demise. If Muffadal bhai sahib calls him a Dai then he should have stopped all these non sense right away but he himself is promoting this which proves where he is going and taking his followers, of course towards Jahanam.

Your stupid followers who are making such an indecent and offensive comments on Qutubuddin sahib are reflecting their own personality how low their mentality is and how low they are and they called them selves follower of Islam, they even don’t know the spelling of Islam they are just blind folded with your immoral teachings. If they had little bit of intellect, they will never ever do these kinds of non-Islamic activities and foul comments.

When Rasulalallah SA passed away Mavia celebrated, when Amirul-Mumineen passed away the enemies were dancing and celebrating. When Maulana Hassan passed away his enemies showered arrows on his janaza and gave hard time for his burial and they were all his relatives. When Maulana Husain martyred saitan Yazeed celebrated for many days. Don’t you see Muffadal sahib you are doing the same on the demise of your uncle. Your Jamia students were celebrating and dancing on the streets, is this something called Islamic. You should be ashamed of all these activities. First sure now I become to know that jamia is producing sheman team. Who can dance on all occasion regardless birthday’s or death and will produce money for kothar. Now you can open trust in the name of sheman trust.

Don’t you see in the mirror which reminds you of all yazeedy activities you are doing on the demise of Qutubuddin sahib. Even you are not afraid of using all your political bull shits.

You shake hands with all those saffron colored people so called Shiv Sena and Modi to protect you politically, you collect money from your followers in different names and pay to these gundas to protect you.

Remember if you want to prove yourself as a true Dai stop all these non sense right away and pay all your respect to Qutubuddin Sahab who was mazoon for so many years to Mohd Burhannuddin sahib and truly served him. Do not fool your followers with emotional black mailing and show them the right path in life, just don’t use them to build your estate.

Control your Jamia students from exhibiting all these non sense, you have already brain washed their senses and controlling them completely like robots who work on the commands of their master. Once these robots are fully built you send them to different mauzas to control the innocent people who believe in you.

I laugh when I see the videos of your train passing by the cities and all your blind followers are standing there and running behind the train, off course brought there by your brainless aamil. How low you will bring your community by doing all these brainless activities.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:37 pm

In order to please the Mafias of Saifee Mahal, the mufaddalis have not only crossed all limits of decency and humanity by "celebrating" a death but have actually raked up an old issue by alleging that KQ's face and body had turned black (although none of them have seen it) as they have conveniently forgotten the fact that this type of scenario actually took place during the death of STS, the 51st Dai !!...... NO ONE was allowed to see the dead body of 51st Dai as was done during 52nd Dai's death, not even the then President of India Dr. Zakir Hussain was allowed to see the body and pay respects as the corpse had turned black/blue. This issue has been discussed many times on the forum in the past and before the abdes jump the bandwagon let them first verify the facts with the elders of their family who will confirm the same.

Hence, "Jiske apne ghar sheeshe ke ho, wo doosro par patthar nahi feka karte...Jaani" !

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:01 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... /99/print/
syedna.jpg
Taher Fakhruddin conducts prayers for his father, Khuzaima Qutbuddin, at their Thane residence Darus Sakina on Sunday afternoon. Express

Khuzaima Qutbuddin, claimant to the position of the spiritual head of Dawoodi Bohras, was buried at his residence Darus Sakina in Thane on Sunday afternoon, in a private affair involving a few members from the Dawoodi Bohra community.

Qutbuddin, who passed away on March 31 in California, was 76 and has been succeeded by his son Taher Fakhruddin.

Owing to the feud in the family, Qutbuddin’s body was placed in a hired chopper and flown over — the mausoleum in Bhendi Bazaar where his father Taher Saifuddin and former Dai al-Mutlaq Mohammad Burhanuddin have been buried — to encircle it seven times.

In a statement, Qutbuddin’s family admitted that he “had been prevented in the last two years from performing ziyarat at Raudat Tahera since the sad passing away of His Holiness the Late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin”

According to his family, it was Qutbuddin’s wish to perform ziyarats (pay respect to the grave) of his father and brother. With fear of backlash or stone-pelting from the members of the community, his family decided to visit the mausoleum in a helicopter and pay respects from directly above the grave. “…and it was fulfilled as he always wanted it, with peace and dignity,” the family stated.

Qutbuddin was in a legal tussle with the former Dai’s son Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin over the succession to the post of Syedna and guardianship of all Bohra properties attached with the community.

Soon after his brother’s death in 2014, Qutbuddin had shifted base to Thane where he was followed by a small section of the Bohra community.

His son Taher Fakhruddin will now fight the case in Bombay High Court as the main plaintiff against Mufaddal. Following Qutbuddin’s death, Mufaddal’s lawyer had filed a petition to quash the case against him.

According to Qutbuddin’s spokesperson, the HC was informed that a response would be filed by Fakhruddin and that he will represent his father in this matter.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:06 pm

As far as court case goes..things have got complicated now from what it was earlier..as now before the court is derivative claim of succession. Only when the valid nuss is proved on late SKQ by late SMB in court of law by STF he can file fresh application for transfer of title for himself giving testimony on nuss done on him by SKQ. Proceesing of entire suit again divided in two parts will take another couple of years.

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:48 am

Hello

People has too much curiosity to know that when and where the burial of the deceased took place??

Kindly share info.

Thanks_

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:17 am

Ghanu_Bhaari wrote:Hello

People has too much curiosity to know that when and where the burial of the deceased took place??

Kindly share info.

Thanks_
Salaams,

Maulana Qutbuddin (ra) was buried with pride and dignity at his residence in Darus Sakina.
Although, the Kothar and the MS toli tried all they could to create multiple roadblocks, biHamdillah, things processed as planned.

Rest, the people and the gossip mongers deployed by the Kothar Inc. ...

Kuchh toh log kahenge, logo kaa kam hain kehna
Chhodo bekar kee bato me kahee bit naa jayey raina

Fi Amanillah

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:30 am

There must have taken some photos during burial process of after but nobody posting

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:38 am

Ghanu_Bhaari wrote:There must have taken some photos during burial process of after but nobody posting
why dont you wait till the next edition of fatemidawat weekly updates? and what are you expecting from pics?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:53 am

Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs ( a young kid next generation spewing venom)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CwrY ... cslist_api

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:01 am

SBM wrote:Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs
Attachments
IMG-20160411-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160411-WA0008.jpg

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:33 pm

seriously? you teach hate and vulgarity to kids and hope they will come out as better leader when they grow up?

he is talking about his nanaji in this tone? :shock:
Last edited by Aminullah on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:37 pm

SBM wrote:Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs ( a young kid next generation spewing venom)

Let's see what he did in this speech:

1) He mocked his grandfather's disability.
2) He called his mother and aunt cheap names.
3) He exaggerated the amount of work he had to do on the farm. I have seen videos of the farm. It takes a few minutes for a chopper to fly over one of the farms (and there are two.) Any work that the child was made to do on the farm was for the benefit of the child and not for too great a benefit of the farm!! I am quite sure of that! :D Any manual labor on the farm is done by an army of farm laborers, I am quite sure of that as well!!!

Nice tarbiyat of your grandson QJ! Bachchao ne paacha laavi ne waagh maaro tamey. Ehna akhlaq sudharva na badle bagaadi deedha! I am ashamed that I give in to family pressure and send my children to your madressa. Luckily my children have the good sense to allow me to undo the damage you do there!

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

this reminds me of muawiya when he use to arange for mehfil to curse Imam Ali and Ahlul byat from mimbar...

not comparing SKQ with Ali(A) but yes history does repeats itself.

what was the need for this tamasha in masjid? what do they gain from it?

family pressure and send my children to your madressa.
pressure gayu jhannam maa save your kids man they will thank you all their life...

SBM

Shameful act in London regards to SKQ

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Burning of SKQ effigy in London while Qaid Choor is there How low can they Go first lanaat from Grandson and now this
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:59 pm

They might as well change the community name to Dawoodi Hindu or Dawoodi Pagan.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:24 pm

VID-20160411-WA0018.mp4
(12.19 MiB) Downloaded 1375 times
London tamasha
Attachments
IMG-20160411-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20160411-WA0017.jpg

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Cant you see you all bhatka huaa, Mufaddal m*la is unaware of all this, its just a bunch of idiots who are doing this....please dont defame whole community.

mo*la mo*la mufaddal mo*la.

*starts singing hysterically hazaaro saal jalse aapnaa....*

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:49 pm

This is beyond disgusting

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:52 pm

This is very bad.....the last straw for me. I'm a fence sitter but this is lowest I have seen a bunch of looser's stoop down to. This year my wajibat will be zero to the MS toli. I suggest all the fence sitters to do the same. Hit them where it hurts the most....in their finances.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:58 pm

I am sure Saif53, Adam, James and company are busy penning why this is a show of their maula's nirali shaan and everything to do with Islam. Probably looking for references in dawat texts about how past Imams burned their enemies effigy and launched fireworks.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Mufaddal Moula TUS ni Doa Mubarak si mumineen na gharo duniya ma jannat jeva bani gaya ane dushmano na banglow bhi kabrastan bani gayu...

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Wajid wrote:
Ghanu_Bhaari wrote:Hello

Kindly share info.

Thanks_
Salaams,

Maulana Qutbuddin (ra) was buried with pride and dignity at his residence in Darus Sakina.
Although, the Kothar and the MS toli tried all they could to create multiple roadblocks, biHamdillah, things processed as planned.

Rest, the people and the gossip mongers deployed by the Kothar Inc. ...

Kuchh toh log kahenge, logo kaa kam hain kehna
Chhodo bekar kee bato me kahee bit naa jayey raina

Fi Amanillah
Br Wajid,

What roadblocks were created by Kothar (As per your version)?
How can you say its created by Kothar?
Curious to know what Pride and Dignity was shown during his burial?
What was the Local Mumbai time when he was buried? (I heard its 2PM correct?)

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:37 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:Mufaddal Moula TUS ni Doa Mubarak si mumineen na gharo duniya ma jannat jeva bani gaya ane dushmano na banglow bhi kabrastan bani gayu...
BTW Nabi Muhammed(s) is also dafan in his own house, not comparing SKQ with Nabi(S), but I think its important for people to know how these mufaddali bullshiit about almost every thing.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Crater Lake wrote:

When the siblings visited it proved that you didn't care about the sanctity of Raudat Tahera. We know exactly who on the zameen were saying lanat. The brain washed multitudes of a hate mongering Dawat who had gathered to block the ziyarat of the true dai.
The sanctity of Raudat Tahera was in no way compromised when the siblings of Taher Qutbuddin in order to play the victim card suddenly cared for zyarat sharaf after months of the demise of the 52nd Dai RA.

Mumineen were/are obviously hurt by wild fanciful youtube accusations of Husain Qutbuddin that the Janaza Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was not carried according to Islamic doctrine (Nauzobillah) amongst his other hate filled rants.

As for the hate mongering jibe,need I remind you that Baraat is extremely important foundation of Islam.Infact,my words may not hold much weightage as far as you are concerned. Allow me to republish what Taher Qutbuddin has written.

• You then say that if someone hurls obscenities at the Dai, keeps enmity with him, then they will suffer ill-fortune. An enemy of the Dai cannot seek salvation from him and they will have the worse of punishments in the afterlife.
• You also mention that it is an article of faith to do baraat with the enemies of the Dai (cut off communications with them) and that walayat cannot be considered complete unless you have done baraat.
Source;
https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/2 ... hypocrisy/

james

Unread post by james » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Again a sincere request to Admin to moderate this thread. There are very meaningful posts about the shameful happenings in London that are getting drowned under these foolish posts.
Aminullah and iamacooolguy and Ghanu_Bhaari are one and the same person.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm

kimanumanu wrote:They might as well change the community name to Dawoodi Hindu or Dawoodi Pagan.
The Christians should change theirs too.I'm sure you are not aware Judas's effigy is burnt every year.

American flags are usually burnt by Muslims of various countries.Pakistani Muslims recently burnt effigies of their national team cricketers to mark their protest and disgust at the abysmal showing in a recently concluded cricket tournament.

So get over your pagan and hindu chip on the shoulder. This is 2016,new way of lodging protest. :D

james

Unread post by james » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:35 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:

3) He exaggerated the amount of work he had to do on the farm. I have seen videos of the farm. It takes a few minutes for a chopper to fly over one of the farms (and there are two.)
You have seen videos of Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs working on the farm? :roll:

As for the rest of your post,Sour Cherries? :mrgreen:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm

james wrote:
The Christians should change theirs too.I'm sure you are not aware Judas's effigy is burnt every year.

American flags are usually burnt by Muslims of various countries.Pakistani Muslims recently burnt effigies of their national team cricketers to mark their protest and disgust at the abysmal showing in a recently concluded cricket tournament.

So get over your pagan and hindu chip on the shoulder. This is 2016,new way of lodging protest. :D
Amazing .... no reference to Dawat text - they truly have hit the bottom.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 pm

james wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:

3) He exaggerated the amount of work he had to do on the farm. I have seen videos of the farm. It takes a few minutes for a chopper to fly over one of the farms (and there are two.)
You have seen videos of Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs working on the farm? :roll:

As for the rest of your post,Sour Cherries? :mrgreen:
As a matter of fact I requested and just received! So yes. I have seen videos. The kids look like a bunch of spoiled brats who are being taught how food gets on the table. A couple of hours of pruning branches has not killed anyone :)

I know that the fruits of labor and patience are always sweet :) How is it sour cherries when I point out that you teach your kids to mock someone's disability and teach them to call their mother names?