Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?

Unread post by james » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Wajid wrote:
kimanumanu wrote: ... mocked people who wear old clothes...
Salaams,
In fact, in an attempt to mock Sayedna Taher (TUS), the QJ clan has made a mockery of themselves. Living in austerity, wearing modest clothes, not wasting food, working to earn your livelihood, are all considered virtuous. Especially if you believe in Maulana Ali (SA), you will find these qualities.

So, STF is in essence, putting the stepping stone towards the character building of his kids and the people who get acquaintance with him. He himself works in the fields to earn his own living. Ofcourse, the Qasr Mawali will not understand as it involves sweating to earn your bread.

Fi AmanIllah
Wow,Taher Qutbuddin is the next best thing since sliced bread.Maybe it was austerity preventing him from taking a flight to Mumbai after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA's demise. :roll:

Murtaza bs expounded wonderfully on the point that what Taher Qutbuddin does in the name of austerity is in fact an act to fool people like you. :wink:

james

Unread post by james » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Seriously? Burning effigies? Yaaawwwnnnnn!
Sleepy? Maybe you missed the below mentioned post. Sure way to jolt you into awareness.

james wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:

When the siblings visited it proved that you didn't care about the sanctity of Raudat Tahera. We know exactly who on the zameen were saying lanat. The brain washed multitudes of a hate mongering Dawat who had gathered to block the ziyarat of the true dai.
The sanctity of Raudat Tahera was in no way compromised when the siblings of Taher Qutbuddin in order to play the victim card suddenly cared for zyarat sharaf after months of the demise of the 52nd Dai RA.

Mumineen were/are obviously hurt by wild fanciful youtube accusations of Husain Qutbuddin that the Janaza Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was not carried according to Islamic doctrine (Nauzobillah) amongst his other hate filled rants.

As for the hate mongering jibe,need I remind you that Baraat is extremely important foundation of Islam.Infact,my words may not hold much weightage as far as you are concerned. Allow me to republish what Taher Qutbuddin has written.

• You then say that if someone hurls obscenities at the Dai, keeps enmity with him, then they will suffer ill-fortune. An enemy of the Dai cannot seek salvation from him and they will have the worse of punishments in the afterlife.
• You also mention that it is an article of faith to do baraat with the enemies of the Dai (cut off communications with them) and that walayat cannot be considered complete unless you have done baraat.
Source;
https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/2 ... hypocrisy/

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 pm

So the kids were beaten up and yet neither the court case in the US nor the one in India made any mention of this "fact". Must be that same habit of keeping things secret like they did when fooling us all about the Mazoon for 50 years. All in the name of "hikmat".

To use a child of 14 years old to continue the hate propaganda is stooping very low in my opinion. I won't even bother arguing about the sheer stupidity of burning an effigy. What an example you are setting for this community.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
zinger wrote:
Can you share this differently?
im getting the error below when im trying to listen to it

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
Murtaza.mp4

Whoa,,,, this is some seriously messed up kid to talk about his mother and his grandfather like that.

On an aside, the audio sounded entirely, and i mean ENTIRELY parrotted. Im obviously not gonna be able to offer any proof of it, but anyone with an iota of common sense can make out the distinction between a staged speech and a spontaneous one.

Simply put, listen to how he pauses and tries to remember what to say next and he stumbles over words. its so obvious he was given a script to memorise. when you are talking, you never talk like this. you sound like this when you are speaking from a mugged script

sad when you need to use kids to prove your filthy points :roll:

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:37 am

The 23rd day of Jumadil Ukhra, 1437H will forever be etched in the hearts of Mumineen as the day our beloved Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA joined Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in the hazrat of Imamuz Zamaan AS. While Mumineen mourned the wafaat of Syedna Qutbuddin, surely Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin must be rejoicing that their most beloved son (al-walad-ul-ahabb) has joined them in the highest ranks of Jannat.

In keeping with Syedna Qutbuddin’s wishes, after the suyum majlis it was announced that Syedna Qutbuddin’s janasheen and successor, Syedna abu Khuzaima Taher Fakhruddin TUS had resolved to bring Syedna Qutbuddin’s janaza mubaraka to Mumbai.

On 3rd Rajab us Asab, Syedna Fakhruddin arrived Mumbai with the janaza mubaraka. Since the wafaat of Syedna Burhanuddin, it had always been Syedna Qutbuddin’s ardent wish to perform the ziarat of his father, Syedna Taher Saifuddin and his naas, Syedna Burhanuddin. It was on this day that his wish was to be fulfilled when Syedna Fakhruddin and other family members travelled with the janaza mubaraka to Raudat Tahera by helicopter and performed tawaaf of the qubba mubaraka from the skies above.

The next day, the auspicious day of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin RA Urus Mubarak, was the day of Syedna Qutbuddin’s final journey.

On the afternoon of 4th Rajab, Mumineen were drawn in large numbers from all over the world by their mohabbat for Syedna Qutbuddin to Darus Sakina, and when Syedna Fakhruddin led the call to janaza namaaz there was an outpouring of emotion from all present. Just a few short months ago, we had gathered in the very same khaymah to hear Syedna Qutbuddin’s waaz during Ashara Mubaraka, and the echoes of his kalemaat nooraniyah were still clear in the ears of Mumineen, and the memories of the life-lessons imparted still fresh.

Each and every Mumin present had an opportunity to participate in carrying the janaza mubaraka, and as they proceeded with the janaza toward its’ final resting place, a quiet breeze flowed through the air.

Just the night before, divine providence (inayat ilahiyah) provided from Syedna Qutbuddin’s khazanah the most appropriate cloth to drape over the kafan – the very same piece of cloth formerly draped over the Kabatullah which was used to drape the janaza mubaraka of Syedna Taher Saifuddin.

As Mumineen proceeded with the janaza, with heavy hearts came the realization that this would be Syedna Qutbuddin’s last journey – maula hamesha waste padhari jai che! However, they drew strength from the knowledge that if they wanted to see Syedna Qutbuddin again, all they need do is look towards his mansoos, Syedna Fakhruddin.

After Syedna Fakhruddin completed the dafan, each Mumin present obtained the sharaf of pouring earth into the qabar mubarak. After Syedna Fakhruddin performed the ziarat for the first time, sadaqallah majlis was held. While reciting the sadaqallah doa, Syedna Fakhruddin recalled the multiple and manifest virtues of Syedna Qutbuddin, including his compassion and shafaqat on Mumineen, his dedication to the service of Imamuz-zaman, his establishment of a clear argument and hujjat, and Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s statement “Khuzema is mustajaabud-doa”. Mumineen were moved to hear Syedna Fakhruddin eulogising his predecessor and father – especially because the virtues extolled rang true in their hearts.

Tilawat of a qasida and salaam in remembrance of Syedna Qutbuddin, composed by Syedna Fakhruddin was then done in majlis. While it is impossible to summarize the abyaat in such a short space, one of the many facets of the qasida focused on Syedna Qutbuddin’s status as the only mansoos of Syedna Burhanuddin. While some lay claim that the word of Allah can be changed on a whim, we mumineen understand that in matters of succession, the word of Allah is not only firm and resolute but predetermined from the beginning of time.

After the sadaqallah majlis, all Mumineen, Muslimeen, and other members of the wider community present were able to offer taaziyat and condolences to Syedna Fakhruddin and to other family members. Syedna Qutbuddin had touched the lives of us all in so many unique ways that all present recounted their memories and personal experiences to Syedna Fakhruddin and family members. Syedna Qutbuddin had also imbibed upon us through his own example the virtues of truth and forbearance, and it is these very values that help us through these difficult times.

The bond shared by all being not only our mohabbat for Syedna Qutbuddin, but also and more importantly his unceasing love for us. Apart from those present, taaziyat messages were received from all over the world from those Mumineen and well-wishers who could not be present in person.

Fateha Jaman was also served, and mumineen continued to offer taaziyat and share their experiences with members of Syedna Qutbuddin’s qasr until maghrib. Syedna Fakhruddin then led imamat namaaz, and proceeded for ziarat.

Despite the sadness we all felt after Syedna Qutbuddin’s wafaat, we take immense solace that he has prepared his son and successor, Syedna abu Khuzaima Taher Fakhruddin as a likeness of himself, a shining exemplar for us all – one who guides us that our best commemoration of Syedna Qutbuddin’s life is to continue along the same path that he has so carefully guided us along and continue his legacy.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:44 am

Well narrated bro rizwan.the calmness with which everything happed from tawaaf to last rites have left the barking dogs on this board and elsewhere keep mouth shut.well organized well planned events and ease with which everything went have fallen flat on face of barking muffadali dogs who were cooking up stories on almost everything they would imagine.after all eveything happens with Allah's wish and not wild imagination of few. May Allah shower best of his blessings on SKQ.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:02 am

Pics Syedna Qutbuddin RA Janaza Namaaz and Dafan :
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Ghanu_Bhaari

Unread post by Ghanu_Bhaari » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:48 am

It seems there are very less attendees in the funeral...! is there any reason? because their followers are in many hundreds.
Heard that there were many restrictions from the gov. authority.... true?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:10 am

As recvd on whatsapp
Attachments
AUD-20160414-WA0012.m4a
(261.05 KiB) Downloaded 2536 times

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:23 am

Too much ... for a Marhoom...very sad :-(

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:26 am

Dumbledore wrote:Too much ... for a Marhoom...very sad :-(
Unbelievable, what a fool reciter is!!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:10 am

haramkhor shaitan muffla na haramkor zada ye paisa api pheki ne koi moron si bolayu che..muffadal saitan per khuda ni lannat

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:44 am

Forwarding as Received:

Dear friends,
The recent events related to the demise of Khuzaima Qutbuddin have represented the defeat of one’s faith in the Dawoodi Bohra community.

The defeat revolves around the way one faction of the Bohra community has responded to the passing away of a man who was a faithful mazoon to the illustrious Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb RA our 52nd spiritual head for 50 years.

To ignore the passing away of someone whose beliefs and values one does not concur with is still understandable; to celebrate that person’s passing away (with effigy burning, dance and firecrackers) is sub-human.

To not speak of someone you may not approve of is still acceptable; to get his young grandson to address a gathering with a written speech denouncing his grandfather, mother and other relatives is sub-human.

To cease relationships with someone who you have strong differences is understandable; to deny the person’s body a ritual circumambulation of his father and brother’s mausoleum is sub-human.

People may profess different beliefs and affiliations. However, when these beliefs start transgressing human decency, then they need to be challenged and denounced.

And that is what I wish to communicate.

Best regards,

Muslim Tyebjee, San Jose, CA
Sent from my iPhone

mustafazr

Unread post by mustafazr » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:25 pm

The above email has been edited. The original email, which I am a recipient of, states "Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin Saheb RA" in the first line.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 pm

muslim Tayebjee, now that you feel , you should know why there is a revolt and why there is the progressive jamaat. no body in their righrt mind will listen to these fools. It is against the core of humanity to curse and arouse the ignorant public to curse the dead. This is not religion but a money churning machine for the few.

Bohrikaka786

Unread post by Bohrikaka786 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:57 pm

[quote="iamacooolguy"][quote="ajamali"]

" No One is blaming the community but the community blindly follows Muffy in enabling him o make teh community a Protege of RSS Cult in India. This illiterate son of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin has insulted his father's appointee who had named him also as his successor on the demise of Saydena Taher Saifuddin. Muffy gave crores of rupees as bribe to HRD Minister Smriti Irani to make his the Vice Chancellor of Aligarh University. This clown is the least educated person to have achieved this title. People of the magnitude of Abdul Kalam Azad, Fakhruddin Ali mohammed, and many other scholars including Saydena Taher Saifuddin."

This guy is a cultist who preys on his subjects by milking them with millions of rupees. He is a philanderer and does not deserve to be a leader of the Shia Muslim faith. He belongs in the cultist community of RSS.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Unbelievable, what a fool reciter is!!
most probably this guy is reciter...
Attachments
ssss.jpg

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:39 pm

To underline my utter repugnance on the diabolical acts of SMS's supporters I have done the following:
I have a relative to whom for the past many years I have given substantial sums to pay his wajebaat and other taxes. He is, and always was, a
blind supporter of Dais. From what has transpired I have resolved to not give him any money. I do help some charities and will gladly add the money that. He might get money from other sources but for me I could not see my hard-earned money go to fatten the coffers of Kothar. A Kothar, which abets and perpetrates heinous acts of inhuman proportions.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:07 pm

From scanning some of the posts here, it appears that the full-time hate mongers in Mufaddal Saifuddin's employ have criticised the Arabic language skills of our Moula TUS.... It amuses me that the followers of a man who cannot construct 5 meaningful sentences in ANY language should make this criticism 8)

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:00 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
SBM wrote:Murtaza bs bin Ibrahim bs ( a young kid next generation spewing venom)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CwrY ... cslist_api

Let's see what he did in this speech:

1) He mocked his grandfather's disability.
2) He called his mother and aunt cheap names.
3) He exaggerated the amount of work he had to do on the farm. I have seen videos of the farm. It takes a few minutes for a chopper to fly over one of the farms (and there are two.) Any work that the child was made to do on the farm was for the benefit of the child and not for too great a benefit of the farm!! I am quite sure of that! :D Any manual labor on the farm is done by an army of farm laborers, I am quite sure of that as well!!!

Nice tarbiyat of your grandson QJ! Bachchao ne paacha laavi ne waagh maaro tamey. Ehna akhlaq sudharva na badle bagaadi deedha! I am ashamed that I give in to family pressure and send my children to your madressa. Luckily my children have the good sense to allow me to undo the damage you do there!
The mother of this child should take this bayan and present it to the court of law in India where they are trying to get time with the children. And tell the judge the above stuff. Here is a grandfather (QJ BS) who is encouraging his grandchild to say really low-life things about his other grandfather (SKQ), and also saying really bad things about his mother. Courts take into account how the father who has the custody brings the child up. If I were the judge, I would impose some limits on the father, and seriously berate the grandfather.

Defaming a mom. that is against Islamic values, against Hindu values, in general against humanity. I hope that they present this in court.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 pm

I agree with DCP!