Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:05 pm

So you can not do the community services unless you get titles?
There are many people in the community who do the same what you mentioned and no Dai or their henchman gives any respect.
One should be doing everything what these Shazaadis are doing for the pleasure of Allaha.and no special titles should be bestowed.
How many titles did STF have bestowed on hard working Mumineen?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
So what do these titles mean? This is not a frivolous question, or one asked to put down anybody or glorify anybody. I am just trying to understand the meaning of the words:
Yaqutatu, Zumurradatu , Lu’lu’atu, Jumanatu, and Marjanatu. What is the meaning in Arabic of these words?
These are names of precious stones and stars. Yaqut - ruby, Lulua -pearl. It is heartening to see women of Fatemi Dawat recognized for the tireless service they perform for the community and for our children. As a member of Fatemi Dawat I can vouch that every one of these titles is richly deserved. Syedna's sisters teach our children with love and dedication, write sijil articles and marsiyahs and madehs, train our zakereen, help people get married, all while holding down important jobs and earning their own living, in some cases. These titles were not bought with money but rather earned with service.
tfy,

Thanks for you partial answers.

Yaqut - ruby
Lulua - pearl
what about the others ???

And, I have lots of respect for the fact that Syedna Qutbuddin encouraged his daughters to study, and for the fact that they did; the same for SKQ saheb's sons too. I also understand that the point that SMB bhai mentioned is a valid point. Let this not degenerate into another endless argument.

Finally, the point that SMB bhai raised is something that fatemi dawat folks should consider. Not so much acknowledging the achievements of hardworking people, but acknowledging and recognizing the brave folks who stood with Syedna Qutbuddin, and continue to stay with STF inspite of social pressures.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:31 am

Yaqutatu - ruby,
Zumurradatu - emerald,
Lu’lu’atu - pearl,
Jumanatu - silver pearl,
and Marjanatu - coral

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 pm

[FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG]
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2017/02/insurance.html

Insurance

(Source material provided by a viewer)
The latest Qutbi Bohra propaganda aims to legitimize insurance. They claim it is an "indispensable and pervasive part of modern life", halaal, allowed, needed, and argue "against those who say it is not needed".

In their latest Sijill, they compare insurance to "employing security or watchmen", "locking our cars", "keeping our valuables in a safe" and equate it company warranties. They also claim that it was disallowed solely because of a riba element.

Their justification for insurance has no grounds whatsoever. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, in his 1337H Risala Shareefah (page 50) cites Syedna Mohammed Ezzuddin's RA bayaan in which He has referred to weemo (insurance) as an act which is in violation of Shariat - and counsels mumineen to take out nuzoor instead.

Instead of refuting each point, I have chosen to simply cite bayaans of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. This will clarify Syedna's RA position on the topic of insurance - in which there is absolutely no room for misinterpretation or reconsideration.

In these bayaans, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA affirms that there is no need (dharoorah) for insurance and counsels to take out Nazrul Maqaam AS instead. He also clearly establishes that insurance (weemo) is haraam and ghayr jaaiz (impermissible) - and mentions it alongside alchohol and tobacco.

Chehlam 1432 H

Shahadat Imam Hasan 1429 H

An audio of the above bayaan is provided here:

The Qutbi Bohra leadership preys on the ignorance of their followers - leading them astray, praying they will never know the truth.

After the reading and listening to the above bayaans, if any of the Qutbi Bohra followers claim to revere Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as the 52nd Dai Mutlaq, then it should be crystal clear to them that the Qutbi Bohra belief is at complete odds with Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA dawat. The Qutbi devotees are being lied to by the Qutbuddin leadership.

Can there be any more clarity?

As the Quran states:

*إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَذِكْرَىٰ لِمَن كَانَ لَهُ قَلْبٌ أَوْ أَلْقَى السَّمْعَ وَهُوَ شَهِيدٌ*
[50:37]Verily in this is a message (zikra) for whoever has a heart or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth).

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Do you drive a car without insurance then?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Last edited by think_for_yourself on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Do you drive a car without insurance then?
Not only does he drive his car ILLEGALLY without insurance in the USA, he is probably a Trump supporter gleefully anticipating the repeal of the Affordable Care Act so that poor Mufaddalies (thousands and thousands of whom have health insurance and car insurance in the USA) will not be bound by law to buy health insurance. :roll:

It is funny how Mufaddalies are directed to break Shariat(according to them) in favor of the law of the land (no need to do khafz if not permitted by law. Insurance not haraam if required by law...) It is only STF in the tradition of our past duat mutlaqeen who can provide consistent universally applicable guidance. Can Saif deny that Burhanuddin Aqa had his cars insured or that Burhanuddin Aqa RA and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA held mortgages on masajids and dawat owned factories when they needed to?

In our practice of our faith we constantly encounter contradictions and complexity. We look to our mawali tahereen to resolve these contradictions for us in a satisfactory manner. It is a pity that Saif and his slithery ilk have no such person to turn to.

Saif, look in the mirror before you call us ignorant....

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Yes, unfortunately, hypocrisy, deception, lies are the new norms of our so called dawat.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Those who advocates "No Insurance" need not worry. If anything is lost, it will be instantly replaced from the money forcibly collected from people.

We must update the religion to keep up with changing times.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Not only does he drive his car ILLEGALLY without insurance in the USA, he is probably a Trump supporter gleefully anticipating the repeal of the Affordable Care Act so that poor Mufaddalies (thousands and thousands of whom have health insurance and car insurance in the USA) will not be bound by law to buy health insurance. :roll:

It is funny how Mufaddalies are directed to break Shariat(according to them) in favor of the law of the land (no need to do khafz if not permitted by law. Insurance not haraam if required by law...) It is only STF in the tradition of our past duat mutlaqeen who can provide consistent universally applicable guidance. Can Saif deny that Burhanuddin Aqa had his cars insured or that Burhanuddin Aqa RA and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA held mortgages on masajids and dawat owned factories when they needed to?

In our practice of our faith we constantly encounter contradictions and complexity. We look to our mawali tahereen to resolve these contradictions for us in a satisfactory manner. It is a pity that Saif and his slithery ilk have no such person to turn to.

It's funny you repeatedly talk about the "Mufaddalies", but have ignored the fact that the 3 bayaans were of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA - not Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
The last bayaan was only a few months before the "hijacking of dawat".

This is a matter of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's policies vs Qutbi Bohra's - the "contradiction" lies there.
Care to comment?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:49 am

if Fatemi Dawat folks are ignorant, the informed ones must be those meeting naked sadhus, crushing each other in a mad frenzy to see their clown leader make a roti, pulling their daughters out of med school to teach them home science and rida making, stealing from their ahem "moula's" loot bag..... 8)

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:55 am

Saif53 wrote:

It's funny you repeatedly talk about the "Mufaddalies", but have ignored the fact that the 3 bayaans were of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA - not Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
The last bayaan was only a few months before the "hijacking of dawat".

This is a matter of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's policies vs Qutbi Bohra's - the "contradiction" lies there.
Care to comment?
There is no contradiction in Fatemi Dawat teachings and the action of duat of the past including Burhanuddin Moula and STS. Read TFY's post again. Since you are a little slow you may need to read it multiple times...I got it the first time as did others...

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:if Fatemi Dawat folks are ignorant, the informed ones must be those meeting naked sadhus, crushing each other in a mad frenzy to see their clown leader make a roti, pulling their daughters out of med school to teach them home science and rida making, stealing from their ahem "moula's" loot bag..... 8)
Most certainly! The guy stealing the envelope was indeed well informed :lol: Not ignorant all all :lol: :lol: maybe just a little unaware of a certain camera, of the difference between right and wrong, ignorant that stealing is a sin....but otherwise quite well informed....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 am

ajamali wrote:
objectiveobserver53 wrote:if Fatemi Dawat folks are ignorant, the informed ones must be those meeting naked sadhus, crushing each other in a mad frenzy to see their clown leader make a roti, pulling their daughters out of med school to teach them home science and rida making, stealing from their ahem "moula's" loot bag..... 8)
Most certainly! The guy stealing the envelope was indeed well informed :lol: Not ignorant all all :lol: :lol: maybe just a little unaware of a certain camera, of the difference between right and wrong, ignorant that stealing is a sin....but otherwise quite well informed....
You forgot to mention Big League...in fact no other person is better informed than the envelop stealer...the best envelop stealer in the world...there's no better... all the others are a disaster....You crack me up AJ.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 am

Taher is much more power hungry than his better half muffy. at least muffy is not going against his father legacy and he is continuing with same old tactics of cheating which his father invented.

Taher is trying to attract westerners by making insurance and stock market legal in his dawat, he just wants rich and fancy people in his dawat.

okay lets say insurance is perfectly fine, so will he admit that stupid burhanuddin made blunder by making it haraam for years?

will they admit their so called dawat has nothing to do with HAQ na Imam ?

will he admit he has no contact with Imam what so ever?

these crooks will never admit they are wrong and this makes them worst of all ummah.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:28 am

I Rizwan wrote:Taher is much more power hungry than his better half muffy. at least muffy is not going against his father legacy and he is continuing with same old tactics of cheating which his father invented.

Taher is trying to attract westerners by making insurance and stock market legal in his dawat, he just wants rich and fancy people in his dawat.

okay lets say insurance is perfectly fine, so will he admit that stupid burhanuddin made blunder by making it haraam for years?

will they admit their so called dawat has nothing to do with HAQ na Imam ?

will he admit he has no contact with Imam what so ever?

these crooks will never admit they are wrong and this makes them worst of all ummah.
I think Dawat was hijacked well before Burhanuddin Moula's stroke. There could never have been this systematic sidelining of the Mazoon if the clown brigade had not taken over. In his later years Burhanuddin Moula was only reading the waaz. Who knows whose words they were!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:26 am

I asked you a very simple and direct question but you have no answer to it. Stop blowing hot air and wasting time. Go back to your idol worshiping n TV sajdas.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 pm

kimanumanu wrote:I asked you a very simple and direct question but you have no answer to it. Stop blowing hot air and wasting time. Go back to your idol worshiping n TV sajdas.
I would appear that Saif 50-50 is in over his skis on this one. How do you justify close to 100% American Mufaddallies having health and car insurance and in many cases life insurance.... in fact I know a few aagal partas who even sell insurance... one who now sits way up front has sold me my current policy :D if insurance is so bad, perhaps your clownish leader should stop decorating insurance sellers with titles eh Saif? :wink:

This is what I mean by contradiction. Perhaps your leader should be explaining contradictions, NOT generating or creating them!!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Looks like I missed out on all the fun painting Saif 50-50 (good one TFY!) into a corner. I do believe Saif 50-50 is the envelope guy in the video or a younger version of him....one for the badaa chor, one for myself (chota chor), one for badaa chor , one for chotaa chor...ekdam 50-50.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

^^^ If one steals from a thief, is it really stealing???Perhaps the envelope chor was operating under the assumption that the answer is No. Hmmm......could the more "educated" (vs. "ignorant") on this forum answer this question... :mrgreen: Saif50-50, why don't you educate mufaddallies on the basics of Moral science instead of trying to teach Fatemi Dawat folks the nuance of shariah compliance.

Right vs Wrong 101 for Mufaddalies
Stealing - wrong
Stealing from so called dai - wrong
Defending a thief - the pits
Pulling wool over people's eyes - unforgivable
Fessing up to issues in community - so right!
Lying about nass - wrong
Enacting a drama to imply nass occurred - a huge no no!!!

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:25 am

dawat is not a teenage girl who can be hijacked by some one.

even if we consider this happen, then it happened because burhanuddin gathered lots of power for him self, he basically wiped out system of surah and scholars from the dawat system, if there were scholars who were able to write and speak up this would not have happened.

can you count me just 10 people in dawat who can be considered as scholars? who can write books and who can issue letters and special notification in time of need?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 am

I Rizwan wrote:dawat is not a teenage girl who can be hijacked by some one.

even if we consider this happen, then it happened because burhanuddin gathered lots of power for him self, he basically wiped out system of surah and scholars from the dawat system, if there were scholars who were able to write and speak up this would not have happened.

can you count me just 10 people in dawat who can be considered as scholars? who can write books and who can issue letters and special notification in time of need?
Dude, Trump has hijacked a whole country with the aid of Russian hackers against a popular vote margin of nearly 3 million people. The USA is not a teenage girl either....

I can name more than 10 in Fatemi Dawat - STF, his eight siblings (ALL of whom are scholars) and many of the leaders of Fatemi Dawat.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 am

yes name them, go ahead.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:03 pm

I Rizwan wrote:yes name them, go ahead.
Their names are well known. I don't have time to list them here. Look them up yourself. Their books and publications are also well known. It appears you are too enthusiatic about fighting those whom you have not bothered to get to know.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:32 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
I Rizwan wrote:yes name them, go ahead.
Their names are well known. I don't have time to list them here. Look them up yourself. Their books and publications are also well known. It appears you are too enthusiatic about fighting those whom you have not bothered to get to know.
Well said. I would like to add that in addition to the publication of scholarly work and their speaking engagements in various Islamic conferences, the Qutbuddins and Fatemi Dawat mumineen are regular contributors to Sijill which has tens of thousands of subscribers...

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 am

so lets put it straight.

since all scholars comes from same family, next mazoon, mukasir and even dai will come from same family. :wink:

alam

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by alam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 am

Following is making the rounds, and it is signed of by a Mudar Ezzi, from Poona. Is he a real person that Badri Mahal can track down, or is he also "Fake" !!!
If this person is who he says he is, and is proud to put his name on it, its a very sorry and sad state of affairs for our community.
The Inheritance of Evil.

Darkness is the Absence of Light - but Evil is not the Absence of Goodness.
Evil is Evil!!
The early morning chill of that day of January 17 did not bode well. It brought with it, a sense of impending doom.
Thousands upon thousands of men women & children would weep inconsolably that day, as a caring, loving father would be lost.
Yet, on the same premise, in the same time, a conspiracy would unfold, which had already been hatched.
A part of the clan, claiming to be family, was just waiting, for the passing away of Burhanuddin Maula RA, to enable them to put their devious plan in action.
Their onslaught would be unscrupulously fierce, calculated and cunningly cruel.
A website was already in place, with a pre-prepared clip, proclaiming a pretender, as a Dai. Mass emails were sent & his clip was broadcasted, even whilst Burhanuddin Maula's janaza had yet to reach Raudat Tahera.
The visas of the children, who were to be kidnapped were all ready. The bags were packed.
The support personnel were all in place, mafia style, to execute their master plan.
Not a minute to be wasted. Not even a pretended tear to be shed.
Judges, lawyers were all in place, because it was known to them, that Nass was never conferred on the claimant.
They wanted the courtroom to confer Nass. If they were truly, on Haq, none of this would have been necessary.
Imam AS would have taken care of it.
It was purely Evil that was at play. The claimants had support, of a maybe a few arm-twisted hundred.
Whereas, on the other end, it became amply clear immediately, where Haq was infact who the embodiment of Al-Haqq was.
The Imam (A.S.) was taking care of that.
In due course, the kidnapped children, under impossible & clearly miraculous circumstances, returned safely.
The ground below the pretenders started to crumble very fast.
Then, the claimant himself met his destiny.
But he DID succeed in one thing. He left behind a family of despotic & hardened souls, whose only mission was to bring as much harm as possible, to Dawat.
Their fallacy & folly, both did not allow them to see how The Dai himself, despite the unimaginable tumult, carried on the Dawat in the footsteps of Burhanuddin Maula RA, with the clarity, conviction, & calmness that can only be derived from Haq.
The recent court judgment, amply substantiated the fact, *that Evil was fully inherited, by the davedaars progeny.*
Court judgments may come & go. They are not even a minor irritant to the mumineen.
We are safe & sound.
That is why every mumin’s DOA that may Allah grant our shafiq Bawa, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa tus a long long life with Sehat taama.
Aameen!

Abde Syedna tus.
Mudar Ezzi, Poona

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 am

alam wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 am Following is making the rounds, and it is signed of by a Mudar Ezzi, from Poona. Is he a real person that Badri Mahal can track down, or is he also "Fake" !!!
If this person is who he says he is, and is proud to put his name on it, its a very sorry and sad state of affairs for our community.
The Inheritance of Evil.

Darkness is the Absence of Light - but Evil is not the Absence of Goodness.
Evil is Evil!!
The early morning chill of that day of January 17 did not bode well. It brought with it, a sense of impending doom.
Thousands upon thousands of men women & children would weep inconsolably that day, as a caring, loving father would be lost.
Yet, on the same premise, in the same time, a conspiracy would unfold, which had already been hatched.
A part of the clan, claiming to be family, was just waiting, for the passing away of Burhanuddin Maula RA, to enable them to put their devious plan in action.
Their onslaught would be unscrupulously fierce, calculated and cunningly cruel.
A website was already in place, with a pre-prepared clip, proclaiming a pretender, as a Dai. Mass emails were sent & his clip was broadcasted, even whilst Burhanuddin Maula's janaza had yet to reach Raudat Tahera.
The visas of the children, who were to be kidnapped were all ready. The bags were packed.
The support personnel were all in place, mafia style, to execute their master plan.
Not a minute to be wasted. Not even a pretended tear to be shed.
Judges, lawyers were all in place, because it was known to them, that Nass was never conferred on the claimant.
They wanted the courtroom to confer Nass. If they were truly, on Haq, none of this would have been necessary.
Imam AS would have taken care of it.
It was purely Evil that was at play. The claimants had support, of a maybe a few arm-twisted hundred.
Whereas, on the other end, it became amply clear immediately, where Haq was infact who the embodiment of Al-Haqq was.
The Imam (A.S.) was taking care of that.
In due course, the kidnapped children, under impossible & clearly miraculous circumstances, returned safely.
The ground below the pretenders started to crumble very fast.
Then, the claimant himself met his destiny.
But he DID succeed in one thing. He left behind a family of despotic & hardened souls, whose only mission was to bring as much harm as possible, to Dawat.
Their fallacy & folly, both did not allow them to see how The Dai himself, despite the unimaginable tumult, carried on the Dawat in the footsteps of Burhanuddin Maula RA, with the clarity, conviction, & calmness that can only be derived from Haq.
The recent court judgment, amply substantiated the fact, *that Evil was fully inherited, by the davedaars progeny.*
Court judgments may come & go. They are not even a minor irritant to the mumineen.
We are safe & sound.
That is why every mumin’s DOA that may Allah grant our shafiq Bawa, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa tus a long long life with Sehat taama.
Aameen!

Abde Syedna tus.
Mudar Ezzi, Poona
The oppressors, usurpers and liars are pretending to be Victims and truth tellers, and they just can't pull it off. The hardened souls are those who called for social boycott and Blinders-On and forbade the masses to go to the Fatemi Dawat website and seek the truth out themselves. Inshaallah, truth and justice will prevail via the same courts that they are disparaging. Rome did crumble, Goliath did fall and inshaallah the mighty evil empire of Mufaddal Saifuddin will one day meet it's fate.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 am

alam wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 am Following is making the rounds, and it is signed of by a Mudar Ezzi, from Poona. Is he a real person that Badri Mahal can track down, or is he also "Fake" !!!
The Inheritance of Evil.
pre-prepared clip,
of a maybe a few arm-twisted hundred.

Abde Clown.
Mudar Ezzi, Poona
I gave a quick glance and noticed a few lies right away....

There was no pre-recorded clip. The clip that was placed on Fatemi Dawat was Qutbuddin Moula's bayan that he did to those present at Darus Sakina.
Also, I don't see anyone with twisted arms in Fatemi Dawat. Every single person is there because they can attest to the truth and integrity of Qutbuddin Moula's children. They have more conviction than the thousands in the MS world who are there purely for social reasons.

Additionally if the MS world can first LIE about a court ruling that went AGAINST them, one wonders what else they lied about... Given that they first tried to pull the wool over their followers' eyes about the court judgment and only came clean when it became evident that they could not get away with the lie, how can their followers trust them about any of their claims?

Wake up Mudar bhai!!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 pm

ajamali wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 am
I gave a quick glance and noticed a few lies right away....
One of the great benefits of being part of Fatemi Dawat is never being lied to! Never having to suffer BS propaganda that you know right away is untrue....
ajamali wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 am Also, I don't see anyone with twisted arms in Fatemi Dawat.
Last time I checked, my arm was quite straight! Clearly since the price to belong to Fatemi Dawat was steep, people who paid the price were driven by the strength of their conviction and not by worldly considerations such as social circles....